Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Do I Relate More With People??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Relate More With People??? (3232 Views)

I Relate Better With Older Women Than Younger Women / Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever / Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Relate More With People??? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why would you want to do that? sad
Re: How Do I Relate More With People??? by MedicH: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
francizy:
sad

That he-goat of a person you call a friend is not your friend. How would he refer to you as a dull person and ask you to quit your course? Is he better than the God that created you? Mind you, one you call a friend will never insult you with instead of helping you work on your weaknesses. A true friend will encourage and advise you and not mock you. A true friend will tell you how to build something and not shout at you because you failed.

Law is for everyone and same thing about other courses. You just have to work on yourself to be confident enough to interact with people and hence be able to speak confidently in public. It's not difficult. Here's my advise:

- Make as many friends as possible and hangout more often.
- If you have any close friends or relatives that you can interact with confidently, ask such person to help you while you practice presentation with him/her. Do not just wake up one day and present to the person, prepare as if you are doing your project defence or you're handling a court case.
- Make female friends from social networks, chat them up and build so much confidence in yourself while interacting with her. Don't see her like your Head of department, see her as your siblings and discuss freely with her. Sometimes, it helps when a guy isn't too proud tho. I do let ladies know everything about me before I date them. Some guys will tell a lady their weakness in case he fumbles, they won't see it as an offence. A true/good lady will stand by you and help you work it out. You may also meet some that may mock you, but hey, life's a risk and full of ups and downs and we must always take up challenges.
- Always ask that Nkechi/Yemi that you admire in your department for her notebook, ask her to put you through on some topics you fail to understand (this may not be the case but your mind is just focused on how to get her to be your friend), speak with her and don't fail to put her through in necessary areas she finds difficult. If it's possible, don't sit close to her during lectures or reading hours as this may distract you. But you can always go to her on free times.
- Mind you, in whatever you do, don't get distracted or allow the fun take away the times you assign to your books.
- Don't be a game freak or social network or movie freak. Although some movies can teach you a lot about how to interact with people and many other things. Just cat a bit more fun and hang out more. May not be with only females as you can decide to hang out with male colleagues.
- Don't smoke that bullshiit those guys below me asked you to smoke.

Be strong and be a man bro. I was once like you and if I could overtake being shy, then you can.

You said it all. Great input.
Re: How Do I Relate More With People??? by Velksy: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yes, you must learn to find a common language with different people. You can communicate more with people in different situations. Even if you communicate with people, you must communicate more. That is why I started talking on dating sites, for example, I use https://www.tendermeets.com/ to find friends and a woman. It helps me gain confidence in communication.
For me, such an experience is important.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not / I Am In Love With..... / Ladies:the Importance Of Decent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.