Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves - Computers (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves (45994 Views)

Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook Using Google Image Search / Cisco Guru Help! Cant Connect To Internet Via Cisco 2800 & Idirect X3 / How to identify a fake(china) HP Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
rabzy:

I was actually involved in d design of ISE for a client in my former company before i left, the coolest thing about it for me is that it replaces all the different devices formerly used in doing NAC and consolidates it in one Box, with posturing, updates, policy enforcement etc in a box.

Yeah, the one point access and policy control solution simplifies a lot of things. We just ran a demo to illustrate what happens when you lose the ISE engine, it keeps on kicking, albeit in a default mode until it connects up to the Network devices again. There are some elements of it I will not deploy at this time Enterprise wide, specifically MACsec. I do some traffic and Network optimization using Riverbed's Steelhead and Cascade shark, as well as testing CA Technologies UCM appliance & Anue appliance VoIP optimization tools. The TrusSec MACsec data encription at the LAN/Switchport layer will simply overwhelm these collectors at this time. However, I plan to only deploy it on select Segments of the Network.
Thanks for checking in, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by MPLS: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Olajuwuwon - Are the CCIE Security materials books or the actual devices?
Olajuwuwon: Ccie Security V4 Complete Materials For Sale At N100k No More No Less

Hello Guys,

I have the complete study materials for CCIE Security Version 4 which includes materials on written and lab from vendors like (IPxpert,INE, Narbik, PCL, CCIECERT) just to mention few.

Please interested buyers only.
@Olajuwuwon - CCIE Security books and videos for 100K?
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Looks like the thread got cold again. I for one have been on the road quite a bit,as well as working on a WAN/VoIP and application optimization project. I just wrote it all up and clicked post and got an error that said ' 413 Request Entity too large' and all my write up got zapped. I had included some pictures as well. Oh Well, I will see if I can rereate it later.

Basically it was a write up on the results of my Demo testing of the Ixia-Anue, CA Technoogies UC MOnitor Appliance, and the Riverbed/OPNET Steelhead WAN Optimization Appliance. I included some pictures as well, I guess that was what was too large. I will adjust picture sizes and try to recreate the post. Those that follow my posts will recall some posts past where I mentione that I have those devices in the Data Center for Demo Purposes, with a a potential buy and implement. Well that happened, and I was sharing that when my write up got zapped.

Hey, I missed Cisco Live 2013, aarrrrhhgg, Is anyone in the house planning on attending Cisco Live 2014. Let's share.

1 Like

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by olojuede01: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
I definitely would love to be go for CISCO live.... I should have gone this year, no time!!!! I will schedule my leave around that time!!! cry cry kiss kiss
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by rabzy: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by kallysky(f): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2013
cicso guys

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
It is with great joy that I announce the results of a collaborative business effort of folks I have met on this forumn, who have followed and communicated with me on my posts. In some posts past I mentioned the need to provide our aspiring engineers and those certified, but who do not have practical experience, with an opportunity to actually work on a true live lab rack.

This helps de-mystify the perception that 'Cisco' is hard or 'scarry' because it is not. It also enhances their confidence and assures a prospective employer that the candidate has actually worked and cabled/interconnected actual live Cisco Routers and Switches.

In view of this I would like to introduce a current and fully equipped Lab training Center in Lekki, Lagos. This again is a collaborative effort of yours truly and some other Naira-Landers from this section. Many thanks to @Nateevs for setting up this section, where we could all share, and of-course, Mr. Seun, who can forget him. I have attached some Rack Pictures. For a full set of Pictures and and more info, please see our web and FB Sites. www.facebook.com/Loggix.Technologies2013
The CCIE Racks are modeled after the INE practice racks. We just threw in an Enterprise class Catalyst4507[Not in the pix here] for use strictly by the CCIE candidates, to give them more practice beyond the regular C2600, C2800 Routers and Cat3550/3560 Switches.
Not going to advertise, but you may go to the Website or Facebook for info on this project at FB-www.facebook.com/Loggix.Technologies2013 and like us, if you like what you see. Web: www.Loggixtechnologies.com
As always your constructive suggestions and criticisms to make this project a better destination is welcome. Thanks again to all who have contributed in one way or another. NairaLanders are the Best!!!

1 Like

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
More Rack Pictures for CCNP-RS Rack.
The Entire 24U Rack is a POD of 'Lab Racks' so here we have 3 CCNP-RS Racks. The WiFi-Access Points and ASA5505, and VoIP are not shown in the Rack picture, but are part the setup. As you may know, the CCNP-RS still includes elements of Wireless, Security, and Voice, even though those specialties have their own certification tracks.

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2013
A big congrats to those who have registered their interest for classes this October, Also, just for those who would like to visit our facility for our open house going on now, until Oct. 12th. You may register to attend the open house via the website at www.loggixtechnologies.com to see the facilities, in Lekki, Lagos State. In addition to training services, we also provide design and implementation services for Converged Network Systems - Data/Voice/Video/Wireless.
For those folks who would like me to assist them in resolving some of their issues [not all, smiley )as I have done offline, in the past, this project does not stop me from continuing to do so without a fee, as long as contact is made through this forum.

1 Like

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 5:26am On Oct 12, 2013
Loggix Technologies www.loggixtechnologies.com would like to share this information with those interested. This is a free Cisco Webex Session on
Managing End-to-End Service Delivery Across Cisco Networks
The start time is 10:00am EST US - 3:00pm Nigerian Time. Date is Oct 16, 2013.
More Info Below.
The link is : www.ciscolive365.com/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=74868&cid=000251876
This is a free Cisco Live365 WEBEX Video Course presentation.
"This webinar will focus on how the network team can achieve a more prominent role in managing service delivery to better understand network and application performance. We will explore best practices for achieving end-to-end operational visibility that extends from the data center, through the network, to the users – enabling a comprehensive view into the network infrastructure and all applications and services. The session will feature practical approaches to managing performance in Cisco environments and how to leverage NetScout to achieve operational visibility that helps to increase uptime and improve the user experience."
This is a Cisco sponsored Webinar for the Netscout tool.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by MPLS: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
@Loggix - Its been a very long time since I posted here because I have been 'deep' into heavy Cisco projects. ...
I had to go check out your Cisco facility up in Lekki and "Excellent" is an UNDER-STATEMENT.
I score that facility 10/10. The racked devices are ready to rock...

***I strongly suggest that you go ahead and bring in more Cisco devices to cover more tracks as well as do heavier marketing. Infact, there is no reason for Nigerians to fly out for Cisco training because the completely 'immersive' hands-on Cisco training from CCNA to the CCIE is there in your training office. In a short while, you'll have to expand to other locations because Nigerians will swamp you.

>>>> Many thanks for the link to the Cisco Webinar. I hope to make it on there to learn new Cisco stuff; considering that it will address end-to-end operational visibility and I can imagine how much "holistic view" this will give we Cisco Network Engineers; moreso that we have oversight of networks in many remote sites.

Wishing you success in your endeavours at Loggix Technologies...

2 Likes

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 2:44am On Oct 25, 2013
MPLS: @Loggix - Its been a very long time since I posted here because I have been 'deep' into heavy Cisco projects. ...
I had to go check out your Cisco facility up in Lekki and "Excellent" is an UNDER-STATEMENT.
I score that facility 10/10. The racked devices are ready to rock...

***I strongly suggest that you go ahead and bring in more Cisco devices to cover more tracks as well as do heavier marketing. Infact, there is no reason for Nigerians to fly out for Cisco training because the completely 'immersive' hands-on Cisco training from CCNA to the CCIE is there in your training office. In a short while, you'll have to expand to other locations because Nigerians will swamp you.

>>>> Many thanks for the link to the Cisco Webinar. I hope to make it on there to learn new Cisco stuff; considering that it will address end-to-end operational visibility and I can imagine how much "holistic view" this will give we Cisco Network Engineers; moreso that we have oversight of networks in many remote sites.

Wishing you success in your endeavours at Loggix Technologies...

@MPLS, Thank you for stopping by and for the support as well as insightful comments. We are bringing in more devices, especially on the CCIE Lab Rack end. We just took delivery of another Rack bringing our CCIE Racks to 3, we are still growing and intend to add more due to demand.
You're right about Marketing, as a start-up, we are in the process of ramping up in that area. Any suggestions from members are welcome.

We would like to offer the following to interested candidates;
Free Live/Physical Lab Rack Practice Time Promo:
CCNA-Route/Switch: 2 Hrs of Free Hands-On Practice time on Our physical/Live CCNA Lab Rack.
CCNP-Route/Switch: 2 Hrs of Free Hands-On Practice time on Our physical/Live CCNP Lab Rack.
CCIE: 2 Hrs of Free Hands-On Practice time on Our physical/Live CCIE Lab Rack. [Provided there is a free Lab Rack Available and not occupied by a paying candidate - These Racks are very much in demand and in use].
Please visit our Web Site www.loggixtechnologies.com to register for your Free Rack Time. This way we can properly allocate/assign candidates to available time slots. You may also visit our facebook page for more info. www.facebook.com/Loggix.Technologies2013
This offer is for Route/Switch Candidates at this time. Our Voice and Security Racks are occupied at this time, however; we will extend this offer to those tracks in the near future.
Training is a small part of our Service offerings. We are primarily a Design, Implementation and Deployment Enterprise. We began offering training as an off-shoot of some of the deployment and operations suggestions made by some of our clients relative to their concerns about identifying folks with true hands-on experience. The response to our facility has been awesome.

Thanks again for stopping by.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 3:59am On Oct 31, 2013
I though I should share this link. It is for a quick Cisco IP Telephony Setup [VoIP] utilizing the Cisco UC500 [CME]
Pretty easy to follow guide. You may find it helpful if pursuing CCNA- Voice. Pretty nifty.
UC500 Series Configuration Using Telephony Setup Wizard

"Objectives:
When a UC500 series device is first connected to the Cisco Configuration Assistant GUI, the Telephony Setup Wizard automatically begins. This tool is useful in configuration of initial set up in order to create an all-inclusive VoIP solution. This document provides a step-by-step guide in utilizing this tool to configure a brand new VoIP network.

This article explains how to set up UC500 Series devices with the help of Telephony Setup Wizard.

NOTE: The procedure follows the configuration of a UC560-FXO-K9. As the wizard tailors itself to the device you are intending to configure, some of the screens or steps may appear slightly different than shown in the procedure." Quoted from Cisco Knowledge Base

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=4d7bc1eb7d5b4b0f85734d0b4b9888d4_Using_Telephony_Setup_Wizard_to_Set_Up_UC500_Series.xml&pid=4&snid=2

At www.Loggixtechnologies.com, we have implemented similar applications for clients utilizing the CME application shipped on a Cisco1861 Router, pretty much 'VoIP in a Box' . We use this as part of our CCNA Voice Class.

Enjoy.

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ccie Lab For Rent In Lagos.

Are you preparing for CCIE R&S and renting rack online or planning to go to India a boot camp?Why travel abroad or rent an online rack when you can have a dedicated lab to yourself and familiarize yourself more with the Cisco technology.

In Potters Technologies, we have 5 tower racks with 10 dedicated labs for use by 10 students separately built by INE specifications and they are as follows.

R1---2610XM ----12.4(10)----A Advanced Enterprise Services ---- c2600-adventerprisek9-mz.124-10a.bin
R2---2610XM---- 12.4(10)----A Advanced Enterprise Services- ----c2600-adventerprisek9-mz.124-10a.bin
R3---2610XM---- 12.4(10)----A Advanced Enterprise Services----- c2600-adventerprisek9-mz.124-10a.bin
R4---1841----12.4(24)T1---- Advanced Enterprise Services---- c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T1.bin
R5---1841----12.4(24)T1----Advanced Enterprise Services ----c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T1.bin
R6---1841----12.4(24)T1----Advanced Enterprise Services---- c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T1.bin
SW1---3560----24TS-E 12.2(44)SE EMI-----------------------------------c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-44.SE.bin
SW2---3560----24TS-E 12.2(44)SE EMI--------------------------------c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-44.SE.bin
SW3---3550----24-EMI 12.2(25)SEC2 EMI------------------------c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SEC2.bin
SW4---3550----24-EMI 12.2(25)SEC2 EMI-------------------------c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SEC2.bin
BB1--- Frame Relay Switch 2522-----12.2(15)T17 IP Plus----------------------------c2500-is-l.122-15.T17.bin
Access Server---2511 12.2(15)T17 IP Plus-------------------------------------c2500-is-l.122-15.T17.bin

Visit Potters Technologies at
1A Isheri Road, Aguda Bus-Stop
Opp Excellence Hotels, Ogba

or Call
080-8989-8902
080-2862-5540
081-3395-9957
for more information
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Exam dumps may help one pass the exams, but they do not impart the confidence and practical skills you gain by doing it 'live'. At Loggix NetwoRx Technologies, we provide candidates with Physical Cisco Devices Racks from CCNA thru CCIE in R/S, Voice, Security, and Wireless Tracks. Do not take our word for it, Please visit our facility to see for yourself.

For November registrations, with classes beginning November 18, we offer the following incentives,
1. 1Gig of Web/Data access SIM card.
2. Free WiFi access in the Center for registered Students.

Web: www.loggixtechnologies.com
FB:[url] http://www.facebook.com/Loggix.Technologies2013[/url]

This is the Best Cisco Equipped Lab Center In Nigeria. - Come and See for yourself.
A Catalyst4507-R Enterprise Switch for CCIE Candidates use.

Please Visit us online for more info.
Or Call Us at:
Nigeria +234-812-583-8902
USA +1-202-446-6261

Loggix NetwoRx Technologies.
Pioneer Road, Lekki-Epe Expressway@ Jakande Round-about,
Lekki Phase 2, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
info@loggixTechnologies.com

Follow us: on
FB: :http://www.facebook.com/Loggix.Technologies2013
Twitter: #LoggixTech
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Loggix: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'd like to share links to some Cisco Technology presentations. This is mostly geared towards design and deployment Engineers. I found these helpful in my design /deployment environmemt

https://www.ciscolive365.com/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=5966&tclass=popup [BRKEWN-2013 - Deploying Wireless Guest Access (2013 London)
https://www.ciscolive365.com/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=6032&tclass=popup [ BRKSEC-2022 - Demystifying TrustSec, Identity, NAC and ISE (2013 London)
https://www.ciscolive365.com/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=5930&tclass=popup [ BRKCRS-2887 - Converged Access - New Solution and Platform Introduction (2013 London)

These are from Cisco Live! 365. I am posting here for the benefit of folks who do not have an account on the Site.
Note: These are video presentaions.
Enjoy
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by PapaBornboy: 2:01pm On May 05
Cisco. Way back in school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) / Unlock Your USB Modem For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.