Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell (1114 Views)

7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2015
Meeting ladies is a challenge for most guys, but it can be difficult for those guys who suffer extreme shyness. After all,it is pretty hard to meet a lady if you can't talk to them, if you find out you are kind of shy, and its hindering your ability to communicate with women, here are some tips for you guys. 1. TAKE BABY STEPS: you don't have to become Mr. Outgoing overnight,start by pushing yourself to talk to two or three random strangers everytime you go out, and just become comfortable with the interactions. Your words don't need to be deep or meaningful, they just need to get the interaction moving. 2.MAN UP: beating your shyness is a process that takes time, you can also do it. Just accept the fact that its going to be uncomfortable and possibly even terrifying,accept the fear, do it anyway, its the only way you are going to grow. 3.IMPROVE YOUR BODY LANGUAGE: do not slouch when you walk, stare at the ground(I know most people dat sef), shove your hands into your pocket (money no dey dere o) focus on having strong, confident body language and you will begin to feel more confident, make sure you smile too, because when you force yourself to behave in a specific manner, your brain then produces the appropriate chemicals and the feelings become real. 4. FIND FRIENDS WHO ARE MORE OUTGOING THAN YOU ARE: by simply going out with trusted friends who are already the life of the party you will find it more easier to loosen up, and come out of your shell, do this often,and you will find yourself naturally becoming more like your outgoing friends. 5. COMMIT: when you make decisions to approach a woman and speak to her, remain committed no matter how uncomfortable you feel. Never run away from the interaction, put practice managing tensions, any interaction can go really well or really poorly, but if you are going for it, don't do it halfway, stand tall and maintain your positive attitude no matter how she reacts. 6. DO WHAT YOU LOVE: do you love to watch football or going for musical concerts, find those people who share same interest with you, and join them. Its hard to be shy when you are doing something that gets you excited. Women will notice you when you are at your best. Happy Sunday and Have a Wonderful week ahead. Cheers!!
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2015
This is a romance thread oooo
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Handsome1: 10:39am On May 10, 2015
wrong session
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by redcliff: 10:51am On May 10, 2015
Apt!
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by izuch(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2015
Concise
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Mega2010(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2015
I really need this one....my own shyness don enter stupidity,people wNts to interact with me but I don't want to,and after I will start saying I don't have friends
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Petmac(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2015
Mega2010:
I really need this one....my own shyness don enter stupidity,people wNts to interact with me but I don't want to,and after I will start saying I don't have friends
My guy no b only you oh... I'm having the same problem here

1 Like

Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by HumanPsycho(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
TAKE BABY STEPS: you don't have to become Mr. Outgoing overnight,start by pushing yourself to talk to two or three random strangers everytime you go out, and just become comfortable with the interactions. Your words don't need to be deep or meaningful, they just need to get the interaction moving.
thats the exact problem with social anxiety, needing to say something to push the convo.
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by Pilot4Airbus(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2015
Are u shy?

Plz take this serious... This write up is nice tho

I believe I'm not shy anymore, grin

(My story long o)
Nairaland helped me sha
I nw go on dates...
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2015
Pilot4Airbus:
Are u shy?

Plz take this serious... This write up is nice tho

I believe I'm not shy anymore, grin

(My story long o)
Nairaland helped me sha
I nw go on dates...
thanks bro.. Just so sad I posted it on a wrong room. How can I change that?
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by PHgirl(f): 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
What am I doing here?

Vote for Sandra, Nairaland can be great again.
Re: Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell by SuperSuave(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2015
Am I shy?? I think I'm overcoming my shyness now

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick The Perfect Engagement Ring For Her / Despite Warnings Your Daughter Did This,what Would You Do? / Waoo! 10 Signs You’re Finally, Thankfully, TRULY Over Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.