Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) (65090 Views)

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by babestella: 3:49pm On May 10, 2015
Noneroone:
because he was a muslim.

Lol grin , Muslims see themselves as saints na while others are infidels & thieves. grin
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by wandyvirus(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Maybe because of this!

If not for the human right abuse and his dictatorship he would have been one of Nigeria's best leader. Abacha is a discipline man, the first Nigerian soldier to attain the rank of a full General without skipping a single rank. Oh! Abacha why did you do this to yourself? Now you are remembered for nothing but a shameless thief and dictator sad...

A lot of what the media tells us is hog wash..Abacha was the best head of state bar his human right records. This picture tells a lot of what the world powers did to Abacha that day..Arafat was used to poison him. The "apple" and prostitute story na wash. There was an international conspiracy to do away with Abacha for:
1. He wanted to expose the shame of a high ranking clergy in the catholic church (Vatican trembled and the pope had to pay him a visit in the name of the beautification of Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi. Abacha refused his overtures and the pope decreed a death sentence for him.
2. The growing Nigeria economy despite the sanctions became a nightmare for Europe and America. His foray into nuclear energy and his quest for total economic independence meant that Nigeria will be at par with Europe, developed Asia, North America, and Latin America. This was unacceptable to the west. His vision 2020 was an obsession. He once said in private: " I want( U.S.A President) Clinton to call me Sir". He wanted Nigeria to be better than the UAE and will stop at nothing to achieve that goal.
3. Abacha's anti west posture and his friendship with America's enemy meant that a new power block will emerge. This new power block if combined with Russia, China, Iran and the other nations considered as rouge nations will become the dominant determining economic block. Nigeria's rise under a dictator like Abacha spelt doom for the West.
The west made a deal with Arafat and there we have it. Abacha died and so did Arafat. Arafat was used and dumped and we celebrated. Too bad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by babestella: 3:53pm On May 10, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Arafat's bodyguard, that tall guy in suit killed Abacha and not Brazilian girls or an Apple. The guy shook Abacha and pierced him slightly with a poisoned ring. Mustapha has already given a detailed info on what really happened.

Yeah, I've read the narratives from Mustapha. Abachas death was high profile.

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Keneeby(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2015
During Abacha regime Nigeria was listed among the poorest countries in the world. Infact we were the 13th most poorest countries. Poverty was another name for Nigeria during his regime.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by nkem123(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2015
Bekwarra:
Network for Afrike na curse. See as dis guy chance me.
I have a dream that one day YEEBOES will start calling Kano no man's land. Yoruba's civility has been taken for granted for too long. Let's see how Hausas will react to that.
how does this preposterous comment fall in line with d lead post, or just wanna comment for d sake of commenting?
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Alao96(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2015
God don reserve high table for hell for dis cow rearer
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by judah2000: 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Maybe because of this!

If not for the human right abuse and his dictatorship he would have been one of Nigeria best leader. Abacha is a discipline man, the first Nigerian soldier to attain the rank of a full General without skipping a single rank. Oh! Abacha why did you do this to yourself? Now you are remembered for nothing but a shameless thief and dictator sad...

Wow!

interesting info

but did all these stats what was the living standards of the average Nigerian like?

what was the state of public infrastructures?

what was the power(electricity) situation like?

How about civil/public servants plight?

did these stats translate to improved living standards of the average Nigerian?
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Yasirarafat: 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
Yaseer arafat as yasir arafat ;DYaseer arafat as yasir arafat
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
centjamie:

You were 3 or 4yr old when that man died,are you sure you know that face?

Yup old enough to remember perents and everyone screaming at the news
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 10, 2015
Love those glasses though
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by ifypedro38(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
R I P Gen

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Maybe because of this!

If not for the human right abuse and his dictatorship he would have been one of Nigeria best leader. Abacha is a discipline man, the first Nigerian soldier to attain the rank of a full General without skipping a single rank. Oh! Abacha why did you do this to yourself? Now you are remembered for nothing but a shameless thief and dictator sad...

Meaning: Buhari does not understand the meaning of "corruption"
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Acidosis(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2015
Shameless youths praising Abacha.

The same bas, tard that killed Ken Saro-wiwa and about 7 ogoni activists for simply demanding an environment free of oil spillage!

You guys are evil! you deserve Abacha's judgement.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
biggest looter in nigeria's history.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by centjamie(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
grin
Lala247:

Yup old enough to remember perents and everyone screaming at the news

Thats my point,what you remember is the way your parents and neighbours screamed and not Abacha's face.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by wandyvirus(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2015
Acidosis:
Shameless youths praising Abacha.

The same bas, tard that killed Ken Saro-wiwa and about 7 ogoni activists for simply demanding an environment free of oil spillage!

You guys are evil! you deserve Abacha's judgement.
Was Saro-Wiwa really active for ecological reasons? go get your facts right. The militants we have in the delta today are from where please? Go dig a little more.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by CaptainJune: 5:33pm On May 10, 2015
Bekwarra:
Network for Afrike na curse. See as dis guy chance me.
I have a dream that one day YEEBOES will start calling Kano no man's land. Yoruba's civility has been taken for granted for too long. Let's see how Hausas will react to that.
I now have no doubts that common sense is unaffordable luxury to you and your ilk even if it is given free of charge. Waste of a sperm.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2015
He did not die of the apple, yasser arafat died of radio active poisioning, new facts emerge Gen Sani Abacha died of radio active poisioning

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Ballama(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2015
Jklue007:
Up till now, the man face still de make
me fear grin

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
my friend their is another line to fill your sologan that is
JONATHAN my Comedian
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Goddyj(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2015
Abacha Abacha.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by juman(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2015
A wicked man.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Orunto: 6:35pm On May 10, 2015
The two did not understand what they were doing.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by fowowe411: 9:14pm On May 10, 2015
neutrotoba:
He'd be like... Yasser, i'd see you next week!

God had Other plans

#GMPz #POP #15-05-15 #AAUA #RCF
#Shollyfresh
Abeg face front...wetin concern us concern Gmpz?*Runs inside before NT disconnects my light* tongue
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by richidinho(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Maybe because of this!

Una kno get shame?
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
Kai! Dis life na wa oooo! So very soon I go become d president of Naija 2? I go try my best sha cuz no matter wetin I do, dem no go ever appreciate. Happy Naija!
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by owobokiri(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
richidinho:

Una kno get shame?

The guy is right. Exorcise your spirits of NADECO prpoganda and you would be amazed at the originality and nationalistic thrust of Abachas politics both locally and internationaly. There is a reason why the west contineu to criticise him even upto this day. Obasanjo is far corrupt than Abacha but he is their darling. Go figure. .
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by tolababa(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2015
oweniwe:
That Abacha glasses

Wetin he dey cover fot face sef.....?? ...

He used the glasses to cover symptoms of liver cirrhosis
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 10, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Arafat's bodyguard, that tall guy in suit killed Abacha and not Brazilian girls or an Apple. The guy shook Abacha and pierced him slightly with a poisoned ring. Mustapha has already given a detailed info on what really happened.

It was all a part of the elaborate plot by the Northern mafia to eliminate him!
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by fareed69(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2015
ESU
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by totorimi: 5:13am On May 11, 2015
Nobody knows the hour nor the time death will come. That is one of the reasons why I keep praising GEJ for allowing peace to reign in this country. He knew the presidency is not is birth right and he remembered that someone died for him to be there. GEJ is a very good man, I hope Buhari will learn from him how to let go when his own time comes.

There's is nothing we came with to this world and certainly nothing we shall go with no matter the things we amass here.

Upon all the money Abacha amassed he couldn't even go with any. People should fear God and remember that one day shall come when the ground shall be home.

RIP to the dead and the living should remember one day shall come.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Assslayer: 5:19am On May 11, 2015
Onemansquad:

indian gals gave him apple wit poison it it

Naa that is what they want the common man to believe but his death was 100% classified perpetrated by the west mainly to confistcaste his loot, remember Pope John Paul gave him a little clue of his death but he never could figure it out quick enough. Abacha wanted to run this country like Libya of Gaddafi but the evil West stopped it because of their grossly selfish interest.

Abacha is truly a great man, he is a respecter of no man be you west, north, east nor south, I doff my hat for you sir RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) / 29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.