Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) (65096 Views)

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by omenka(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2015
neutrotoba:
it's rather: "I stand corrected"
Nope, it is "to be corrected" when you haven't been "corrected". You can only say "I stand corrected" when you've been corrected and are admitting you were wrong after all. Understand?? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by oneeaast: 12:33pm On May 10, 2015
the dude aint smilling.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by sweetgala(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2015
Yasser story was not any different. His death was very suspicious

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by emilyone(f): 1:07pm On May 10, 2015
Abacha had Nigeria by the balls cheesy grin

Talon jeun t'aja n juru lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by SirBlack999(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2015
Copycat:-/sad
Jklue007:
Up till now, the man face still de make
me fear grin

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by emperorchedda(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2015
Who knew?? Death is certain, it's time uncertain
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by GodwinTobi(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2015
APPLE doing damage since d days of Adam and Eve......

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Evathyst(f): 2:03pm On May 10, 2015
dridowu:
my name is khan
And u'r a terrorist!

tongue

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2015
That Devil's incarnate
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by wollexie1106: 2:04pm On May 10, 2015
Best nigerian president ever

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by owobokiri(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2015
The tall guy amongst Yassers security team behind him, was he the guy that gave him the "handshake of death" according to Mustapha?

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by free2ryhme: 2:05pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by okoriendubuisis: 2:06pm On May 10, 2015
God is working on Nigeria. It will only be better

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by DrBulalaa(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2015
Already ditched his khaki, preparing to be Nigeria's civilian life President...Nobody pass God.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by scobaba: 2:07pm On May 10, 2015
This was the day he actually died. Most believe he died on babe one tyn one tyn, dat nigga died by "handshake". Sophisticated poisoning by one of Arafat's aides. I don't have proof sha.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2015
OP, did he also coat his lips here?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by 49cents(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2015
And Buhari insists Abacha never stole

4 Likes

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by vokalguy(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2015
Onemansquad:
Unfortunately he died the next afta consuming apple *RIP* Bt dis man really milked 9ja sha

lala=frontpage
DNT 4GET TO VOTE 4 ADEH39 AND MARIAMFERANMI 4 MISS NAIRALAND

On a more serious note, we have no idea what caused his death. They said apple, then they said indian girls killed him..
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Mistermamus(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2015
Doze ex generals na dem kill diz man. we all know d ex generals anyways he deserved it wicked man
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by slap1(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2015
neutrotoba:
it's rather: "I stand corrected"
I don't think so.
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2015
dridowu:
my name is khan

You mean TRASH CAN?
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by XketchDesigns(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
Allahu Akbar..
Kulu nafsin zaikaul maut. May Allah swt be happiest with us when it is our time, Ameen..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
dridowu:
my name is khan

You mean TRASH CAN?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by loomer: 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
And he died
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Onemansquad(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
vokalguy:

On a more serious note, we have no idea what caused his death. They said apple, then they said indian girls killed him..
indian gals gave him apple wit poison it it
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by oluFELAxy(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2015
Gen. Sanni Apache. Great man.

Vote twaci for miss naira land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by iluvweed(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2015
Come see dance on this very day!........ grin

Also remembered all Aboki shops where bursted in my area and we were just smoking and eating sweets for free..... grin

Bad Man Abacha......... tongue
Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by madridguy(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2015
Thanks for the insightful details. I like Abacha anyday anytime, I believe as a human, we all have our shortcoming just that so many of us sees him Abacha as a evil....May his soul rest in Peace.

Idrismusty97:
Maybe because of this!

If not for the human right abuse and his dictatorship he would have been one of Nigeria best leader. Abacha is a discipline man, the first Nigerian soldier to attain the rank of a full General without skipping a single rank. Oh! Abacha why did you do this to yourself? Now you are remembered for nothing but a shameless thief and dictator sad...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Afritop(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2015
As far as i am concerned, goodluck jonathan is far more worse and corrupt than abacha. Because we did not vote for him in this election, must he take our light and fuel to otuoke or should i say embezzle the funds meant to take care of electricity and fuel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Maybe because of this!

If not for the human right abuse and his dictatorship he would have been one of Nigeria best leader. Abacha is a discipline man, the first Nigerian soldier to attain the rank of a full General without skipping a single rank. Oh! Abacha why did you do this to yourself? Now you are remembered for nothing but a shameless thief and dictator sad...
Thanks mehn. I now know!

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
madridguy:
Thanks for the insightful details. I like Abacha anyday anytime, I believe as a human, we all have our shortcoming just that so many of us sees him Abacha as a evil....May his soul rest in Peace.

Abacha just like Gaddafi was a Nationalist who truly want to see the country progress but too much power got to his head and he went overboard.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) by beyoncausme: 2:29pm On May 10, 2015
still an icon to remember..............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.