Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day (45797 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Basildvalour(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2015
Tundeiab:
MY BROTHER, ITS WELL O. I LOST MY MUM 6TH JUNE 1993.

I REALLY MISS HER. MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE...

AMEN!!!
Amen bro!
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:20am On May 11, 2015
ionsman:
Abeg o, is it every month mothers day is celebrated?
I wonder o,we don celebrate like 20 mothers day this year alone without one fathers day.
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Gemc3(f): 8:52am On May 11, 2015
Mehn this is embarrassing. . . .I get the concept but it is still embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Adeyeancah(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2015
oyin17:
Lovely , I feel like doing same.
C'mon girl ! You can do it ! Let's goooooo,lol
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Nobody: 9:45am On May 11, 2015
Adeyeancah:
C'mon girl ! You can do it ! Let's goooooo,lol

where are u taking me to?
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by Cholls(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2015
oyin17:

where are u taking me to?
my sister what is wrong with you? I called you now you ask my name i said cholls what is then this from where you're asking me. Who are you?
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by simdam500(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2015
Bas*tard kid

1 Like

Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by pomsky: 5:23pm On May 11, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Words fail me angry angry sad sad

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/see-nasty-photo-guy-posted-to-celebrate.html

[size=14pt]......lovely
..who sat and watched my infant head
...when sitting on my cradle bed
...and tears of sweet affection shed
....m-y m-o-t-h-e-r

Sweet mother i neva go forget you
For the suffer wey you suffer for me o
Sweet mother, ha ha,
Sweet mother, o, l love you[/size]
Re: See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day by ArcToyin(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2015
sunnyshayne:
This is why it is not good to bleach ones skin....the guy also bleached his brain.

The mama try oo
lolzzz. U sabi yab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.