Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (60304 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:
Pls do we stil need dis topic on FP? Seun jst called to ask me. Am seeking u guys permission...LOL

Lalasticlala...ishilove... make we carry this thread go permanent site nah
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Oga sorry...nah francizy dey tempt me oooo gringringrin
LOL, u wont kill person!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:
Thought this is Politics section! A lot of Romancelanding here n dere...

Mbok, broad no vex oh.. I just say make I market my product small.. Thanks bro.. wink
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Chai this my paddy dey fall my hand small.. E just be like when you tell girl say, spread legs, I wan chook you..

Pele...OK...action speaks more henceforth... if you hear her scream...no ask question, we are in the mood cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Mbok, broad no vex oh.. I just say make I market my product small.. Thanks bro.. wink

LOL, u are free boss
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
Okay, make I come taste twaci to confirm for myself...
Whynotthetruth:

Sure, carry joor...me don relocate to twaci side...d babe nah wire I swear grin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Hi luv

See intimidation... barcanista...no allow them intimidate your ministry.. anyway, e dey you for blood and DNA...so I fear grin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol. Yes o.

Fine gerl! I trust say you go support am one time.. Shey you go do bridal jet (too fine to be called a train) for WNTT and Twaci?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 9:42pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Don't mind him, he's just being naughty on here. In person, he's a very cool dude. Guys like him won't mess up your heart like Kinglekan smiley
Hmmm, ok. But hope you have told him things I do to guys that breaks ma heart. Cause I won't spare him cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
can u prove that? My signature is what I need to see smiley

Prove what babe?...I don't get...can you whisper some explanation
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmm, ok. But hope you have told him things I do to guys that breaks ma heart. Cause I won't spare him cheesy

No worry yasef, na me go 4k am up if he break your heart.. wink
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

See intimidation... barcanista...no allow them intimidate your ministry.. anyway, e dey you for blood and DNA...so I fear grin
that bro na ma guy. We can share d babe with me having the large® cut. He already occupies the fRiendzone while I will maintain the love zone.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I take all my ancestor and deity for una place beg you...no come near...no touch...no smell...no see...no admire...no comment for twaci side abeg... plz...biko...ejooo....gringringrin nah my one vote be this ooo
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:

Hahahaha are you a tester? grin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by sparkleRed(f): 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I refuse to be decieved by this!

Hmm all ur comment have always being hate filled

U re nt always objective, a definition of a tribalist, a frontrunner of sentimental comments, always subjective.

You re always quick to rubbish pple's effort, no matter ow much we say our govt has failed, in wat way ve u helped the country, all of us are part of d problem Nigeria have esp u! nothing seems good 2 u...a very bad character for a man really, u might think it's a faceless forum,u nid change.

Till u start seeing solutions to problems..u will constantly be a problem a ba!! Ma na!

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I take all my ancestor and deity for una place beg you...no come near...no touch...no smell...no see...no admire...no comment for twaci side abeg... plz...biko...ejooo....gringringrin nah my one vote be this ooo
I thought we were together? Why can't we share in the spirit of brotherhood? Twaci won't mind..
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2015
Need to rest. Have a wonderful night guys..
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, you sure say no be only two she Missionary, 69 and doggy she sabi for there..?

And you talk say u never ride that car before?...how u take know?...softsparky come see oooo...nah this kinda behavior make me say soft better for barca hand cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
that bro na ma guy. We can share d babe with me having the large® cut. He occupieß the fRiendzone while I maintain the love zone.

make una no kill dat gal 4me ooo
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
All you did to guys that broke yÓur heart was to cry to them. That's all...abi e get wetin you do pass that one?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Hmm *puts on my glasses*

These are all strange to me! What is he talking about

Come inside for quiet explanations and practical lessons...no make noise oooo...no shout...no scream...me nah quiet and good teacher
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 9:52pm On May 11, 2015
*whispers* so I said that.....

Whynotthetruth:

Prove what babe?...I don't get...can you whisper some explanation
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
that bro na ma guy. We can share d babe with me having the large® cut. He occupieß the fRiendzone while I maintain the love zone.

friendzoning go good for francizy body sha
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 9:53pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
All you did to guys that broke yÓur heart was to cry to them. That's all...abi e get wetin you do pass that one?
Their properties cried too. We are cried along. How far?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha are you a tester? grin
Nah screwdriver barca be gringrin wey dey penetrate anything
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
I thought we were together? Why can't we share in the spirit of brotherhood? Twaci won't mind..

I don put magun there...if you want try me tongue
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
*whispers* so I said that.....
Yes...I am listening... draws to her bosom abi sanctuary side tongue
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by shukuratbaby: 9:56pm On May 11, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 9:57pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:
Need to rest. Have a wonderful night guys..
Have a wonderful night! smiley

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kinglekan: 9:57pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Nobody will scatter anything when Kinglekan is the chief security officer of the ocassion... wink

ROTFL.. Chai u don finish me ooo. So for my back u wan marry my sweet twaci out con make me CSO of the occasion.

Chai diariz God oooo. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Their properties cried too. We are cried along. How far?
which of their properties? The one dangling around their waist?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don put magun there...if you want try me tongue
Magun ko, Mango ni. If you like put acid, me no mind o. If I die in the process, I no lose...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down / Richard Branson Catches Worker Sleeping On The Job - See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.