Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (60306 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

make una no kill dat gal 4me ooo

Wow...boss u get interestedness too tongue twaci nah like ds e go dey dey...nah PLC u be so gringrin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Their properties cried too. We are cried along. How far?

wahala dey ooo...u sabi barca too
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 10:01pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Wow...boss u get interestedness too tongue twaci nah like ds e go dey dey...nah PLC u be so gringrin
No be me talk am smiley
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Claroo(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
What can be sexier that the sound of my name coming from your cute lips? kiss

grin grin grin grin
Ashewo grin tongue
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
Magun ko, Mango ni. If you like put acid, me no mind o. If I die in the process, I no lose...

E be like say I go put generational curse join gringrin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by philips70(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Atleast you knw, nobody is campaigning 4 anybody here.

Not absolutely true. The Nairaland campaign team for GEJ Nobel price is very much on steam. All materials must be dug up to whitewash the obviously stained man.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite

What level are you?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kinglekan: 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, wondering how it will look like when two drunk partners have sex... That's gonna be TerryG class... cheesy

Don't mind him, he's just being naughty on here. In person, he's a very cool dude. Guys like him won't mess up your heart like Kinglekan smiley

shocked

I don die!!

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sugar is sweet but, honey is sweeter
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 10:04pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
which of their properties? The one dangling around their waist?
Around waist ke!

lipsrsealed I don't know what you are talking about oh!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by SKORROR(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
Whites please stop robbing us! Nigeria is suppose to the number one on this list.....lol........
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
No be me talk am smiley

Oya...denounce all these guys here and now...before I begin type yiur sack letter shocked
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
really really surprised, so some countries are worst compared to Nigeria
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ddippset(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
who are the f00ls clapping? what if the list is extended and we fall at number 11? i dont know about lists, but i live in nigeria and i dont need a magician or a babalawo to tell me this is one of the most corrupt nations on the face of the earth.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 11, 2015
Claroo:

Ashewo grin tongue
You are supposed to be my guy na angry angry
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 10:06pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

True talk. Don't worry, they can't kill me. I gat Odeshi cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL.. Chai u don finish me ooo. So for my back u wan marry my sweet twaci out con make me CSO of the occasion.

Chai diariz God oooo. cheesy

Oga... no call her sweet again before you go become past tense now...me don vex...twaci come here immediately tongue
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kenex4ever(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:
I checked and checked the list and all I see are "failed states".

Aren't you PDPeegs/TANoids/Jonathanians ashamed that you compare Nigeria with all the countries here?

Please tell me which of them should in real sense compare to us?

EEdiots are here comparing Nigeria with war-ravaged countries, reclusive, very politically unstable and authoritarian countries of the world.

SHAME ON YOU JONATHANIANS!
who is this one?
So u r pained and paranoid dat Nigeria has a good reputation this time ?
All these enemies of the state claiming to b change agents n progressives!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2015
Justfollowit:
Mbkite
What level are you?
Dearie, i dnt understand ur question.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

E be like say I go put generational curse join gringrin
Oga abeg make you leave generation na. I kill person?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:
10. Eritrea

Corruption score: 18
Power structure: Single-Party Presidential Democracy

Eritrea is a new entrant onto the list this year, having vaulted from number 25 to number 10 in 2014. Many people may have never even heard of Eritrea, let alone be aware of the corruption issues the country faces. Eritrea is located in Africa, bordering the Red Sea directly across from Saudi Arabia, bordering Djibouti to the south and Sudan to the north. Eritrea is a small and relatively poor country, with a GDP of only $3.44 billion, and a population of 6.3 million.

The situation in Eritrea is clearly in flux. After years of relative self-imposed isolation, Eritrea has begun opening its borders to foreign business and investment, along with privatizing state-owned assets. That has allowed for some government officials, and others in power, to take advantage of their positions for personal profit. With undeveloped legal, economic, and political framework, the country has had a lot of trouble finding a stable foothold in the international community.

Until Eritrea can sort out its internal problems, it’s likely that the country’s numerous issues will continue. Due to rule by a single party — despite being a democracy — a suitable minority party that can successfully challenge for power is likely what is needed. The economy is expected to continue to stagnate, and the prospect of war in the region spilling over into the country’s borders are also concerns for foreign investors.

the list is corrupt
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 10:09pm On May 11, 2015
ddippset:
who are the f00ls clapping? what if the list is extended and we fall at number 11? i dont know about lists, but i live in nigeria and i dont need a magician or a babalawo to tell me this is one of the most corrupt nations on the face of the earth.

Why not extend this list and see who is the fool here. Because you're corrupt does make all of us corrupt.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

both can give you toothache and probably diabetes too...beware boss
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
True talk. Don't worry, they can't kill me. I gat Odeshi cheesy

Wetin u dey talk?...nah so e be
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Dearie, i dnt understand ur question.

What level/year are you in your school?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 10:11pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Oga... no call her sweet again before you go become past tense now...me don vex...twaci come here immediately tongue
Ha! See military husband!

Anyways, they are all my brothers cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 11, 2015
Stop acting like you don't know. You and I know how you do it.. grin grin grin grin
Twaci:
Around waist ke!

lipsrsealed I don't know what you are talking about oh!

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
May 29th on my mind. The effect of GMB's presidential victory.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by rhazur(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
Now because somalia get pirates dem be numba 1 for list......country weh just get hin 1st ATM machine last year. SMH!!!!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:
I checked and checked the list and all I see are "failed states".

Aren't you PDPeegs/TANoids/Jonathanians ashamed that you compare Nigeria with all the countries here?

Please tell me which of them should in real sense compare to us?

EEdiots are here comparing Nigeria with war-ravaged countries, reclusive, very politically unstable and authoritarian countries of the world.

SHAME ON YOU JONATHANIANS!
E bi like say buhari don take Ur brain feed cow. where were u when Nigeria was number two?. was Jonathan the President than? U should try and reason with Ur brain once that if there is any left
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
Oga abeg make you leave generation na. I kill person?

But you wan collect my gratuity and pension for this NL...nah wetin francizy and se.u.n take settle me be this nah...only she I get ...abi twaci I lie
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by konny1(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2015
So Nigeria still get elder bro grin grin grin

I pray we get the place called there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down / Richard Branson Catches Worker Sleeping On The Job - See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.