Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (60286 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2015
kinglekan:

I don sufaaaaa!! Brother-zoned. sad
gringringringringrin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by simdam500(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2015
11th Nigeria angry grin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by supremsuccess(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2015
do they mean they mean the countries that on crisis??
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 10:37pm On May 11, 2015
ddippset:
stop exagerrating the act of stup1dity. the english man did not mean it to be so bad.

almajiri oya go sleep, your foolishness should remain your family's problem.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kinglekan: 10:38pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Abum confirm nwa afo... me no dey do amala politics but nah me dey kill amala politicians... twaci nah me get am...anybody wey put hand...nah sorry be him name...case closed...courtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I dey rush go appeal court!! This is the height of injustice. sad
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No test abeg... current dey inside wella... carry your screwdriver and tester dey waka...no look back cheesy
U stingy wt d babe sha
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ddippset(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2015
atlwireles:

almajiri oya go sleep, your foolishness should remain your family's problem.
what should have been trapped with the rubber was allowed to metamorphos into a foetus and now the world must pay for it.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

No ma, friends assisted. TEAM WORK!

Why? I am not surprised.

I went through your thread and all I can say is that if you had striven to do your course works yourself, you would have known better than to deem this information worthy/credible to be disseminated.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
IDnoble1:

Yea,it is incorrect, u too see the countries in the list, are they not the countries that are not in good terms with the west,America in particular.

And is that not what I was saying?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
ddippset:
what should have been trapped with the rubber was allowed to metamorphos into a foetus and now the world must pay for it.

see yourself nah undecided
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Holamidhe(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2015
simdam500:
11th Nigeria angry grin
U be werey
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ramalot(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why should Nigeria be there?

That someone made an unsubstantiated allegation does not translate to conviction and more also, the previous lower rankings were much contributed to by non transparency of States Governments according to the report (assessment).

If you need a "report" to tell you Nigeria is deep rooted in corruption, then you're either blind or deaf; or both.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2015
kinglekan:

calls shekau...plz before you run away to Libya...send one of your boys to do a small Job for me...I will wire your pay a beg...
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
U stingy wt d babe sha
Nah so I see am bro...good night and swt drmz...
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by major466(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

I believe Softysparky, Barcanister, Tit, Temitemi1, Mogidi, dearpreye, lyntiffany, Lala247, babyosisi, AnambraDota, IGBOnation, Truckpusher, OdenigboAroli, Sunnybobo3, ellechrystal, peppyluv02, IGBOSON1, HzRF, WombRaiders, ozoigbondu, major466, SeverusSnape, biafranqueen, khiaa, CaptainOjemba, etc. will all support you and Twaci tying the knot... smiley
Who's getting married? Hope we're invited? smiley
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If Jonathan is a shaved ape according to you with all he has achieved as an individual and as a president; what will we call your father who achieved next to nothing and his imbecilic son who litter the social media with empty rants?

Do you know who my father is? Lol! This wiggle actually has the marbles to call me an imbec*le just trying to defend a fellow ape? I admire the fact that even lower animals know loyalty, but apparently they can't help but lick the putrid arse of a being who was actually mind raping them. I repeat! What has the shaved ape achieved? If not the hatred of the reasonable and the admiration of dimwitted gits like you? Is that what achievement is according to your rotten brain? Idi amin was a president, this I guess manky plonkers like you will call him a hero as well? Being a leader doesn't make you an achiever mate, that just means you're lucky, but being a good leader is what truly makes one a hero.BTW, I spoke about corruption and this naïve ligger automatically thought I was speaking about gej? Is this paranoia or just cluelessness? Lmao! What are you? A sh*t stabber now?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Holamidhe(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Make i follow you??...That is if there is going to be free wi-fi ...The one here is not fast
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by yhemsy62(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2015
EzioAuditore:
If Nigeria is not on the list then we are not talking about corruption, Nigeria and corruption figuratively mean the same thing. Obviously this is just a list of countries that do not feel obliged to lick the wests arse.
u said ma mind. Sometimes u may subtitled Nigeria for corruption and vise versa
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by iskay1971: 11:13pm On May 11, 2015
I wonder Why some people are so interested in seeing Nigeria appear on world bad list. Many who don't see beyond the 4 corners of their bq will be talking as if their personal views are universally welcome. Is it over or under patriotic that is worrying us?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:16pm On May 11, 2015
ramalot:

If you need a "report" to tell you Nigeria is deep rooted in corruption, then you're either blind or deaf; or both.

I can see, you are/were among the Students who settle lecturers for upgrade of marks.

Mr Corruption, you are welcome
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by milodegrea(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:
I checked and checked the list and all I see are "failed states".

Aren't you PDPeegs/TANoids/Jonathanians ashamed that you compare Nigeria with all the countries here?

Please tell me which of them should in real sense compare to us?

EEdiots are here comparing Nigeria with war-ravaged countries, reclusive, very politically unstable and authoritarian countries of the world.

SHAME ON YOU JONATHANIANS!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kinglekan: 11:18pm On May 11, 2015
Holamidhe:

Make i follow you??...That is if there is going to be free wi-fi ...The one here is not fast

Lol, u be woman? Con follow naaa.

Follow follow!! grin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kinglekan: 11:22pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

calls shekau...plz before you run away to Libya...send one of your boys to do a small Job for me...I will wire your pay a beg...

shocked

I don turn back oooo!! I dey go houz nor vex.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ManTiger(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2015
For Nigeria not to be on the list is another corruption... The question to be asking is "how much in dollars did GEJ paid"?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by LORDDICE(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2015
I cant imagine dat nigeria and colombia are not on d list... It needs to b reshuffled...long live biafra
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Forwetinnah: 11:33pm On May 11, 2015
Anything from the Americans, I DON'T REGARD!! The US should be on the list too
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ibietela2(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Aren't you PDPeegs/TANoids/Jonathanians ashamed that you compare Nigeria with all the countries here?

EEdiots are here comparing Nigeria with war-ravaged countries, reclusive, very politically unstable and authoritarian countries of the world.

You will DIE your time because of Jonathan, Becareful Man
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ibietela2(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:

The shame is on you and your co-travelers for daring to compare Nigeria with war-ravaged, isolated and authoritarian countries of the world.

I never knew Korea is war-ravaged
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 11, 2015
70% are Islamic countries
Count South Sudan whose situation was caused by Islam then you have 80% as a direct consequence of Islam
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by smartexx: 11:55pm On May 11, 2015
some times I wonder how people think! how can we compare Nigeria with thus failed states
I mean, making comparison with these nations won't solve nigeria's problem at hand.....
we seriously need to review our patriotism and start to work towards a better Nigeria or else we would end up like one of these countries above.......
GOD bless NIGERIA!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kinibigdeal(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2015
And who says Nigeria is corrupt? Nigeria is never corrupt but Nigerians are corrupt tongue
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by martin98(m): 12:19am On May 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Sometimes ago, during the OBJ administration to be precise, Nigeria was ranked 2nd most corrupt in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Richard Branson Catches Worker Sleeping On The Job - See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.