Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109352 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:26pm On May 18, 2015
Batman123:
Do not be myopic. If that was the case then these people would not be able to afford data on a monthly basis. If you have not been to Nigeria why then rely on fake statistics? I have been to Ghana a lot of times. My wife is from there too and Ghana is no America and I don't understand why you keep on mentioning that $1 a day thing yet Ghana is also going through similar hardships.
Truth is as much as Nigerians like to brag etc I really don't believe that they are living on less than 1$ a day. I remember reading an article about Ghana one day and I was really upset because I knew that it was such a Gross and inaccurate generalisation

What research have you done to disprove what the research says. Alright let's say the research is false, it's the same old western proganda to belittle african countries.

What's the average salary of nigerians? The average salary per month for nigerians is 632,362 naira per month, divide that by 30 which equate to $10.60 per day for nigerians with job. Now factor that most of these people with jobs has an average of 4.7 in a family. Now it becomes $2.25 per person in the family. Now factor in umemployment at 23.%. That's people with no income. Now tell me where the research is wrong.

The same can be said about Ghana and lots of countries around the world. The only difference is the numbers are larger in countries such as nigeria, Bangladesh, China and India.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:31pm On May 18, 2015
ddami:
let's assume d taxi driver and prostitutes are poor nig. in which ur compatriot says dey constitute 60% of d pop.. ......a large % of dose on nairaland are AVERAGE Nigerian lemme ask dem how much dey live on

Unemployment in Nigeria is at 23.3 percent that's people with no income at all. Nigeria is not alone, Ghana too has people living extreme poverty but the percentage is higher in Nigeria than Ghana.

30% of ghanaians live on a dollar a day.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Baby is nothing, just our monthly Ghana naija beef.
Well, tell them to mind themselves, if not I will PM them.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:38pm On May 18, 2015
iconize:
^^^

Save yo' strength and stop arguing with Jiggaman.

Man has got intellect-myopia.

I only speak the truth. Ghana too is on the se situation. We need accept the truth instead of thinking people are out to get us.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:39pm On May 18, 2015
dovelike:

Well, tell them to mind themselves, if not I will PM them.

Babe they already know. It's just sibling rivalry as usual.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Hmm Ok
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iconize(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I only speak the truth. Ghana too is on the se situation. We need accept the truth instead of thinking people are out to get us.

What truth? - that 60% of Nigerians live on $1 per day? grin grin grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:44pm On May 18, 2015
dovelike:

Hmm Ok

How r u? What u got planned for the summer?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:45pm On May 18, 2015
iconize:

Yes and in Ghana 30% live on a dollar a day.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iconize(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2015
^^^

Man, I care not. You already know I'm done with this. undecided

And I think you should quit also.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:48pm On May 18, 2015
iconize:
^^^

Man, I care not. You already know I'm done with this. undecided

Truth hurts
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How r u? What u got planned for the summer?
Umm...work?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iconize(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Truth hurts

Your phantom truth has been thrashed on here several times - and you know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:58pm On May 18, 2015
dovelike:

Umm...work?

tou are not hiting the beach
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

tou are not hiting the beach
Lol. No
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 10:07pm On May 18, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. No

Trying to make the money before school in the fall?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Trying to make the money before school in the fall?
You got it.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What research have you done to disprove what the research says. Alright let's say the research is false, it's the same old western proganda to belittle african countries.

What's the average salary of nigerians? The average salary per month for nigerians is 632,362 naira per month, divide that by 30 which equate to $10.60 per day for nigerians with job. Now factor that most of these people with jobs has an average of 4.7 in a family. Now it becomes $2.25 per person in the family. Now factor in umemployment at 23.%. Thant's with no income. Now tell me where the research is wrong.

The same can be said about Ghana and lots of countries around the world. The only difference is the numbers are larger in countries such as nigeria, Bangladesh, China and India.
4rm ur illustration wot if d@ nig. has a wife hu also earn about d@ same amount and definitely support d family.....c I don't contest anything u write buh d@ $1 thing z sooo wrong... not even a bricklayer who eats bread&beans spends less Dan $1 d@ amount z just his breakfast....except if u don't know wot $1 can buy in naira......most average Nigerians have smaller versions of whatever a rich 1 has,,if d rich has a range rover-average has his picanto/Toyota
if rich has a silent cabin gen-average has @least a small gen(we call I better pass my neighbor)
if rich has a big plasma-average has a small 1.....just because u c so many things on internet,doesnt rily make u know how an average nig lives in his/her homes
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 18, 2015
iconize:

no dats not how he puts it
60% of Nigerians are poor
An average Nigerian lives on LESS than $1.....dis particular statement made 2 start commenting on dis thread..
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2015
Haha! Didn't know jiggamangh sabi love like this o. grin grin
Has he finally ported from fowls to humans? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2015
Point of correction people, only 33.3 percent of nigerians are poor according to world bank latest data, why must you people resort to post outdated articles of 2013, huh? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2015
ddami:
@lezz pls how do dey create a new topic ve done it b4 buh now I can't c d create topic link...........I just want to open a thread and ask how much an average Nigerian lives on a day
lol, dear, go to forums or just click the big green letters of" Nairaland forum" at the top of your web page. then select an appropriate forum, say "economics" or "politics" then you have your new topic icon there.

but i must say there is no use for creating the thread because the criteria used by world bank is not only old but unreliable.

again the buying parity of the dollar isn't the same in all countries . for instance, the dollar is about 160 naira or there about and one can buy small packaged bread of 50 naira or which cannot be purchased in any other country, or when the naira fluctuated to near 200 naira to a dollar and food stuffs and other grossly retain same price.

so it is always a controversial issue on how to check a country's poverty rate. other reliable statistician take note of a country's upper middle class and its entire real middle class.

on this premise, Nigeria has the biggest middle class in africa that was why she amounted for the highest foreign direct investment in 2014/15 in africa.

investors all over the world scrambled to come to Nigeria in spite of boko haram.

THESE WORLD INVESTORS CANNOT BE WRONG

INVESTING IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS 60% LIVING BELOW A DOLLAR !!!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2015
lezz:
lol, dear, go to forums or just click the big green letters of" Nairaland forum" at the top of your web page. then select an appropriate forum, say "economics" or "politics" then you have your new topic icon there.

but i must say there is no use for creating the thread because the criteria used by world bank is not only old but unreliable.

again the buying parity of the dollar isn't the same in all countries . for instance, the dollar is about 160 naira or there about and one can buy small packaged bread of 50 naira or which cannot be purchased in any other country, or when the naira fluctuated to near 200 naira to a dollar and food stuffs and other grossly retain same price.

so it is always a controversial issue on how to check a country's poverty rate. other reliable statistician take note of a country's upper middle class and its entire real middle class.

on this premise, Nigeria has the biggest middle class in africa that was why she amounted for the highest foreign direct investment in 2014/15 in africa.

investors all over the world scrambled to come to Nigeria in spite of boko haram.

thanks I already opened d thread though..... d@ statement z just making laugh buh dis thread z already long sha-16pg........
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 18, 2015
lezz:

thanks I already opened d thread though..... d@ statement z just making laugh i think he doesnt know wot a $ can buy here....buh dis thread z already long sha-16pg........
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ghana is our noisy, inconsequential and little neighbour.

our only rivalry was in the race for independence.
once that was sorted , it has been a one man Nigeria show.

ghana isn't on the list of top 9 african economy

ghana has no billionaire

ghana is IMF sweetheart and donors' darling.

your economic strength is $50 billion that makes you an epileptic country.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2015
ddami:
thanks I already opened d thread though..... d@ statement z just making laugh i think he doesnt know wot a $ can buy here....buh dis thread z already long sha-16pg........
ok, i will follow you there.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 12:02am On May 19, 2015
adamskutty:
Haha! Didn't know jiggamangh sabi love like this o. grin grin

Has he finally ported from fowls to humans? grin

That's my future wifey
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 12:03am On May 19, 2015
lezz:
Ghana is our noisy, inconsequential and little neighbour.

our only rivalry was in the race for independence.
once that was sorted , it has been a one man Nigeria show.

ghana isn't on the list of top 9 african economy

ghana has no billionaire

ghana is IMF sweetheart and donors' darling.

your economic strength is $50 billion that makes you an epileptic country.

Your economy is oil base and its dependent on your population.

Ghana and Ghanaians are well respected. Ask anyone

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Your economy is oil base and its dependent on your population.

Ghana and Ghanaians are well respected. Ask anyone
crude oil has been trading at an all time low and it only affected the economic growth by 1.7% that is how diversified the economy is becoming. in April 2014, oil has been dwindling progressively as telecommunication, banking, entertainment, manufacturing and agriculture start to take shape in the Nigerian economy.

this what has been growing and sustaining the economy since oil price plummeted.

yeah, population is the first national resources of any nation. you Ghanaians and southies are so silly with blind envy when you talk negatively on our population.

10 people working at same goal will achieve faster and better result than 2 people. they will also make more profit in trading, and in economic activities, not to mention where investors will rush to.

CHINA
INDIA
BRAZIL
USA
JAPAN
RUSSIA
are all big populated country within the top 10 economic powers. Nigeria is currently in 25th and will be making that list in 2050 or sooner. G20 here we come.

GHANA IS 25MILLION AND PRODUCING GOLD FOR NEARLY 60YEARS AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL SUFFERING AND BEGGING IMF EVERY YEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 12:31am On May 19, 2015
lezz:
crude oil has been trading at an all time low and it only affected the economic growth by 1.7% that is how diversified the economy is becoming. in April 2014, oil has been dwindling progressively as telecommunication, banking, entertainment, manufacturing and agriculture start to take shape in the Nigerian economy.

this what has been growing and sustaining the economy since oil price plummeted.

yeah, population is the first national resources of any nation. you Ghanaians and southies are so silly with blind envy when you talk negatively on our population.

10 people working at same goal will achieve faster and better result than 2 people. they will also make more profit in trading, and in economic activities, not to mention where investors will rush to.

CHINA
INDIA
BRAZIL
USA
JAPAN
RUSSIA
are all big populated country within the top 10 economic powers. Nigeria is currently in 25th and will be making that list in 2050 or sooner. G20 here we come.

GHANA IS 25MILLION AND PRODUCING GOLD FOR NEARLY 60YEARS AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL SUFFERING AND BEGGING IMF EVERY YEAR!!!

You will not the impact of the oil till later on this year. Your economy is oil base and you can't even feed your huge pop. They are all over africa scavenging. There over three million in Ghana and that's the legal ones.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:45am On May 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You will not the impact of the oil till later on this year. Your economy is oil base and you can't even feed your huge pop. They are all over africa scavenging. There over three million in Ghana and that's the legal ones.
3 million only !!!! i have always thought there should be 10 million Nigerians in ghana . after all,

OANDO
DANGOTE
ZENITH
ECO
GLO
GTB are all in ghana, so investors most follow where their money is going.

not even mentioning the thousands of Nigerians running your central market and retail services.

you are such a cheap troll without facts.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 12:59am On May 19, 2015
lezz:
3 million only !!!! i have always thought there should be 10 million Nigerians in ghana . after all,

OANDO
DANGOTE
ZENITH
ECO
GLO
GTB are all in ghana, so investors most follow where their money is going.

not even mentioning the thousands of Nigerians running your central market and retail services.

you are such a cheap troll without facts.

I am the troll? You continue to write rubbish. Nigerians control Ghana's real estate and central market. You mean the nigerians selling pirate movies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.