Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109351 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:07am On May 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am the troll? You continue to write rubbish. Nigerians control Ghana's real estate and central market. You mean the nigerians selling pirate movies.
NIGERIANS DOMINATES AND CONTROLS GHANA'S CENTRAL MARKET.
YOUR GOVERNMENT CLOSED THEIR SHOPS, INCREASED THEIR TAXES AND MANDATED THEM TO EMPLOY AT LEAST A GHANAIAN.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:26am On May 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am the troll? You continue to write rubbish. Nigerians control Ghana's real estate and central market. You mean the nigerians selling pirate movies.
WHAT A PATHETIC , LOSER, PETTY COUNTRY GHANA IS:

The Ghana Investment Act reserves a number of
economic activities exclusively to Ghanaians —
including “sale of anything whatsoever in a market,
petty trading, hawking or selling from a kiosk at
any place,” taxi and car hire services, and barber
shops. However, the law stipulates that trading
enterprises either wholly or partly owned by a
non-Ghanaian, and involved only in the purchasing
and selling of goods, can operate if they invest at
least US$300,000 and employ at least ten
Ghanaians. [3] A similar investment threshold of
only US$50,000 is set for other activities. The
discriminatory nature of these provisions seems to
run counter to existing ECOWAS treaties and
protocols, [4] and there have been complaints that
these provisions are applied specifically to
Nigerians and not to others.
This issue has resurfaced repeatedly during the
last four years, with news reports and Nigerian
advocacy groups, such as the Nigerian Union of
Traders Association, Ghana (NUTAG), reporting that
about 100 retail shops of Nigerian traders have
been closed during September 2010 following non-
compliance with the Investment Act. NUTAG
estimates that an estimated 1,000 businesses in
Ghana are affected.
There have also been complaints that Nigerian
companies in other sectors face special challenges
in obtaining operating and construction licenses —
but these claims are hard to verify. While the
issues seems to have attracted less attention
recently, tensions between Ghanaian and Nigerian
traders continue to simmer below the surface.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:40am On May 19, 2015
lezz:
NIGERIANS DOMINATES AND CONTROLS GHANA'S CENTRAL MARKET.
YOUR GOVERNMENT CLOSED THEIR SHOPS, INCREASED THEIR TAXES AND MANDATED THEM TO EMPLOY AT LEAST A GHANAIAN.

When it comes to nigeria and Ghana it boils down to quantity vs quality. Everything about Nigeria is quantity. Nigeria has huge population but the quality of those people are as small as an ant. Nigeria has huge oil but can't refine it, again quantity but no quality.

Nollywood quantity no quality. Your universities quantity no quality. The only thing I enjoy about nigeria is the music which you stole from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by coolzeal(m): 4:55am On May 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL. Never mind him because women dating Nigerians are looked down upon here. They're considered cheap. Very few take the risk of having their reputation tarnished by running around with them.
I think you just spilled the rotten milk in your room and it stink so bad. Xenophobia; foreigners taking our jobs and basically our women too. A top political figure in your country made that statement. Too bad, SA women clinched to Nigerian men at sight.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 5:36am On May 19, 2015
coolzeal:
I think you just spilled the rotten milk in your room and it stink so bad. Xenophobia; foreigners taking our jobs and basically our women too. A top political figure in your country made that statement. Too bad, SA women clinched to Nigerian men at sight.

Don't care! South African issues are no secret, therefore, everything I said & what's on that article, is already public knowledge.

Hoes date you & that's a fact. The "good girls", when they date you, they go to lengths to hide your nationality.

I do have a friend that dates a Nigerian guy. In the beginning she just told me that he was a foreigner & didn't go into much detail about it. As most of them often do. After a while she started saying things like, "his country" & this got me curious because she never called his country by name, only referred to it as, "his country". So out of curiosity I asked, what country is that? She became uncomfortable, told me not to judge her etc & then she told me he's Nigerian.

There's shame & stigma attached to it, here.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by coolzeal(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Don't care! South African issues are no secret, therefore, everything I said & what's on that article, is already public knowledge.

Hoes date you & that's a fact. The "good girls", when they date you, they go to lengths to hide your nationality.

I do have a friend that dates a Nigerian guy. In the beginning she just told me that he was a foreigner & didn't go into much detail about it. As most of them often do. After a while she started saying things like, "his country" & this got me curious because she never called his country by name, only referred to it as, "his country". So out of curiosity I asked, what country is that? She became uncomfortable, told me not to judge her etc & then she told me he's Nigerian.

There's shame & stigma attached to it, here.
Are you telling me there's a stigma dating educated and sophisticated Nigeria men as Well? "Pot calling kettle black". However, I don't recommend this act but this is just a case of another black man attacking a fellow black man simply because he can't put up to his success. So, they decided to use the media and possibly tarnished their image so to pass a message. It beats me to my knowledge because, this is a country with highest rate of HIV/AIDS and possibly where about 25% of men admitted to have raped their victim. I'm not implying we are saint either but your people are messed up upstairs and they need to evolve back to the stage of modern man. You know, once you go Naija you ain't going back and am pretty sure you've tasted those big Naija bananas. You like it, don't you?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 7:24am On May 19, 2015
coolzeal:
Are you telling me there's a stigma dating educated and sophisticated Nigeria men as Well? "Pot calling kettle black". However, I don't recommend this act but this is just a case of another black man attacking a fellow black man simply because he can't put up to his success. So, they decided to use the media and possibly tarnished their image so to pass a message. It beats me to my knowledge because, this is a country with highest rate of HIV/AIDS and possibly where about 25% of men admitted to have raped their victim. Your people are messed up upstairs and they need to evolve back to the stage of modern man. You know, once you go Naija you ain't going back and am pretty sure you've tasted those big Naija bananas. You like it, don't you?

The lady in that story is with an "educated" Nigerian, isn't she? The crux of the matter is not about education, but where he's from. There's a distrust there. Now you're talking about our social ills, which are public knowledge as I previously mentioned, so you're not saying anything that I or anybody else doesn't know already. Therefore, yawn. And we'll evolve right after you stop your own madness of cannibalism, cults, etc. Resident of a glass house throwing stones. Oh, the irony!

The last part of your post is not even worth responding to because I find it insulting. End of conversation.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by coolzeal(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

The crux of the matter is not about education, but where he's from. There's a distrust there.
what is the distrust all about and what happened to where he's from? Please make me understand better.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 7:55am On May 19, 2015
coolzeal:
what is the distrust all about and what happened to where he's from? Please make me understand better.

Most of it is about drugs. People associate Nigeria with drugs. The same way people associate South Africa with HIV & Xenophobia. Shrugs.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by coolzeal(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Most of it is about drugs. People associate Nigeria with drugs. The same way people associate South Africa with HIV & Xenophobia. Shrugs.
You don't have to mentioned the social ills of your country to send your point. I suggest Nigerian men should stop dating South African women so peace will reign. You don't think Nigerians are drug dealers. Do you?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 8:31am On May 19, 2015
coolzeal:
You don't have to mentioned the social ills of your country to send your point. I suggest Nigerian men should stop dating South African women so peace will reign. You don't think Nigerians are drug dealers. Do you?

Well, I don't think that'll happen because we're all still human at the end of the day. No one is immune to lust, love or whatever.

But anyway, I don't know any that's a drug dealer for sure. I've had my suspicions though because majority of the ones I've met don't work, so it makes you wonder where they get money to pay the rent from, etc.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by coolzeal(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Well, I don't think that'll happen because we're all still human at the end of the day. No one is immune to lust, love or whatever.

But anyway, I don't know any that's a drug dealer for sure. I've had my suspicions though because majority of the ones I've met don't work, so it makes you wonder where they get money to pay the rent from, etc.
I think you should be worried about yourself than to worry about what someone else is doing? I believe there's a law enforcement bodies that persecute criminals and if these Nigerians are caught, they should face the book. We are over 170 million people and most of us are hardworking, genuine and humble individuals. The few hundreds who commit these crimes should not be use to judge the vast populace. Have you been to Nigeria before?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2015
coolzeal:
I think you should be worried about yourself than to worry about what someone else is doing? I believe there's a law enforcement bodies that persecute criminals and if these Nigerians are caught, they should face the book. We are over 170 million people and most of us are hardworking, genuine and humble individuals. The few hundreds who commit these crimes should not be use to judge the vast populace. Have you been to Nigeria before?

The same could be said to each & every one of us, focus on yourself & don't judge everyone by the deeds of others. No, I've never been to Nigeria.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by coolzeal(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

The same could be said to each & every one of us, focus on yourself & don't judge everyone by the deeds of others. No, I've never been to Nigeria.
To be a Nigerian is tough(you've no idea) Thus, our resilient and top priority to succeed becomes a threat to our host. Your people should travel out more to gain knowledge and exposure before concluding. The world is a melting point.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:40am On May 19, 2015
coolzeal:
To be a Nigerian is tough(you've no idea) Thus, our resilient and top priority to succeed becomes a threat to our host. Your people should travel out more to gain knowledge and exposure before concluding. The world is a melting point.

Well see, that's what you think, your beliefs. But to my understanding as a South African, no one is threatened by you in any way, shape or form. Nigerians aren't the only foreigners in our country & most of these people come from similar circumstances too, they have the same resilience but they know that there are other ways to achieve success other than going the illegal route. I don't think it's about exposure either because when people come to a place, they bring their culture too. I don't need to go to India to find out how Indians live, when I have Indians down the street doing what Indians do. You get my point? Personally I believe we're more "exposed" to the world more than anyone else because in South Africa, you find people from every corner of the globe & with that comes the exposure you all talk about. We don't need to go anywhere, when all there is to know is staring us in the face daily.

The only time I'll ever step out of my country would be for sightseeing purposes & not to learn human behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
adamskutty:
Point of correction people, only 33.3 percent of nigerians are poor according to world bank latest data, why must you people resort to post outdated articles of 2013, huh? grin

Where's the article to prove it.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:34pm On May 19, 2015
coolzeal:

You need to stop disrespecting your host and treat every one like human. You belittle every country you go to except western countries. The arrogance has got to stop

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Where's the article to prove it.
lmaoo! Jiggaman are u kidding me? You know this, this wont be the first,second, or tenth time i will have to share the link with u. grin

Only 33.3 percent of Nigerians are poor- World bank. July 2014

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/only-a-third-of-nigerians-are-poor-says-world-bank/184323/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2015
Actually nigerians are the minority in S.A, and still yet the most influential, nigerians in S.A is actually 0.0001 of our population, u will find more nigerians in niger than there. grin

Those one there are mainly from one tribe out of the 250 ethnic groups in nigeria, the "igbos" . And not to forget, S.A has the highest consumers of hard drugs (anyone that doubt me and kindly google). grin southies consumes more hard drugs than mexico. Apart from nigerian drug lords, they are also russian and chinese drug lords, i wonder why southies never complain of these two group of people?

They are southies prostitutes here too o. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

When it comes to nigeria and Ghana it boils down to quantity vs quality. Everything about Nigeria is quantity. Nigeria has huge population but the quality of those people are as small as an ant. Nigeria has huge oil but can't refine it, again quantity but no quality.

Nollywood quantity no quality. Your universities quantity no quality. The only thing I enjoy about nigeria is the music which you stole from Ghana.

while ghana is "teaching" nigeria everything, she has been left behind in every facet of national achievements.

Your economy is broken
IMF is still cleaning and changing your pampers,
you have not one billionaire,
no movie industry; your citizens are patrolling the streets of lagos, enugu, asaba to get roles in movies,
your education has not produced one international scholar to match achebe or soyinka.

Mean while Nigeria just launched her 4th sattelite into Orbit BUILT BY NIGERIANS.

We are in MINT countries

we run ECOWAS 70%

we are africa's economic super power,

we have internatinally aclaimed accademic scholars.

We saved you last year from being neo colonial slaves for the rest of your lives.

Britain still sends ghana yearly donnation for feeding.

When ghana attempted to debate the anti gay law, the Uk told you in clear terms "your yearly donations will be stopped should you criminalize the gay law"

Nollywood is 3rd in the world

we are africa's spiritual headquarters
music headquarters
entertainment headquarters.

Ghana is broken and beyond fixing grin

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by logica(m): 2:59am On May 20, 2015
SemuhleB:
Especially the women part cracks me up so much. Majority of South African women well the classy educated ones do not like Nigerian men. Nigerian men have a bad reputation here as they are chronic womanizers, cheats and they love to beat their girlfriends up. Nigerian men generally like women and especially yellow bones with ass and hips and they go crazy. The way they flip over women here is what makes the average South African believe that Nigerian women are not attractive. Also Nigerian men are the last on the list of the foreign men that South African women date. It seems they have an ego where they believe that they are better than every country and their women are crazy about them. They say our men are lazy but I have heard them use the same lines with Ghana men too.
Hmm.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by logica(m): 3:09am On May 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You need to stop disrespecting your host and treat every one like human. You belittle every country you go to except western countries. The arrogance has got to stop
Hmm. You are on to something there.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SambisaaForest: 2:08pm On May 20, 2015
Hahaha the last time I checked, there was only one country in west africa whose impoverished citizens eat from the dustbin and it wasn't Ghana grin

Hahaha the last time I checked, there was only one country in west africa where baby factories are thriving, and it wasn't Ghana grin
Fuckeduppedness grin the last time I checked, there was only one west african country where 90% of the population survived on less than $1 a day, and it wasn't Ghana grin

Hahaha the last time I checked, there was only one west african nation where life expectancy is a miserable 45 years, and it was not Ghana grin grin grin

lezz:
while g
hana is "teaching" nigeria everything, she has been left behind in every facet of national achievements.

Your economy is broken
IMF is still cleaning and changing your pampers,
you have not one billionaire,
no movie industry; your citizens are patrolling the streets of lagos, enugu, asaba to get roles in movies,
your education has not produced one international scholar to match achebe or soyinka.

Mean while Nigeria just launched her 4th sattelite into Orbit BUILT BY NIGERIANS.

We are in MINT countries

we run ECOWAS 70%

we are africa's economic super power,

we have internatinally aclaimed accademic scholars.

We saved you last year from being neo colonial slaves for the rest of your lives.

Britain still sends ghana yearly donnation for feeding.

When ghana attempted to debate the anti gay law, the Uk told you in clear terms "your yearly donations will be stopped should you criminalize the gay law"

Nollywood is 3rd in the world

we are africa's spiritual headquarters
music headquarters
entertainment headquarters.

Ghana is broken and beyond fixing grin

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by chinedu23(m): 3:06pm On May 20, 2015
I blame we the citizens of Nigeria we don't want to stand fight for the right we are looking for who will will fight for us every body is scared.... So more insult lady....
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Hahaha the last time I checked, there was only one country in west africa whose impoverished citizens eat from the dustbin and it wasn't Ghana grin

Hahaha the last time I checked, there was only one country in west africa where baby factories are thriving, and it wasn't Ghana grin
Fuckeduppedness grin the last time I checked, there was only one west african country where 90% of the population survived on less than $1 a day, and it wasn't Ghana grin

Hahaha the last time I checked, there was only one west african nation where life expectancy is a miserable 45 years, and it was not Ghana grin grin grin

Nairaland has grown beyond half-witted teenagers like you who couldn't provide simple fact to save his life.

the 1% Nigerians living beyond a dollar are your new masters after IMF.

This 1% dominates your local economy.

this 1% are running Ghana's central market
this 1% has brought GLO, OANDO, ZENITH, ECO etc into ghana and are employing your docile compatriots

this 1% has over 20.billionaires in dollars

this 1% has africa"s largest economy with a whooping $594 billion.

this 1% has put Africa on the global maps by producing and launching into space an African satellite MADE BY NIGERIANS.

NOW WHAT HAS GHANA ACHIEVED WITH HET 90% RICH CITIZENS ? LOL.

you have NOT ONE BILLIONAIRE

YOU HAVE A LAUGHING $50 billion GDP inferior to Sudan and Libya lol

IMF and Britain are making yearly donations to help you live above poverty.

Ghana has no single competitive company in africa.

your president has become notorious carrying a presidential begging- bowl all around major foreign capital cities begging for aids to feed Africa's most docile citizens. hehehehe.

you are not intellectually armed enough to defend your country. in all sincerity you sound like a half-breed tout with internet access.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2015
adamskutty:
lmaoo! Jiggaman are u kidding me? You know this, this wont be the first,second, or tenth time i will have to share the link with u. grin

Only 33.3 percent of Nigerians are poor- World bank. July 2014

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/only-a-third-of-nigerians-are-poor-says-world-bank/184323/
Truth hurts!!! i can feel Ghanaians turning green, red, yellow and then green again.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SambisaaForest: 6:10pm On May 20, 2015
The rant of a dead goat from MUMUDOM Republic grin hahahahaa Lagos GDP is $30 billion? grin so tell me, what is Lagos annual budget? grin Lagos must be the only place on earth with a GDP of $30 billion and a budget of less than $4billion grin who doesn't know nigeria's economy is strong only on paper? grin talk about a suffering and smiling sh1thole grin no wonder they are flocking to Ghana in their millions and faking Ghanaian citizenship just so they can get Ghanaian passports grin grin angry

You must have a brain of a 9-month old grin

One billionaire and 170 million desperately poor mudder fuggerz grin

Only God will save nigerians from terminal insanity grin

Hallucinatory aria grin grin grin

lezz:

Nairaland has grown beyond half-witted teenagers like you who couldn't provide simple fact to save his life.

the 1% Nigerians living beyond a dollar are your new masters after IMF.

This 1% dominates your local economy.

this 1% are running Ghana's central market
this 1% has brought GLO, OANDO, ZENITH, ECO etc into ghana and are employing your docile compatriots

this 1% has over 20.billionaires in dollars

this 1% has africa"s largest economy with a whooping $594 billion.

this 1% has put Africa on the global maps by producing and launching into space an African satellite MADE BY NIGERIANS.

NOW WHAT HAS GHANA ACHIEVED WITH HET 90% RICH CITIZENS ? LOL.

you have NOT ONE BILLIONAIRE

YOU HAVE A LAUGHING $50 billion GDP inferior to Sudan and Libya lol

IMF and Britain are making yearly donations to help you live above poverty.

Ghana has no single competitive company in africa.

your president has become notorious carrying a presidential begging- bowl all around major foreign capital cities begging for aids to feed Africa's most docile citizens. hehehehe.

you are not intellectually armed enough to defend your country. in all sincerity you sound like a half-breed tout with internet access.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SambisaaForest: 6:27pm On May 20, 2015
Hahahahaa my dog has more sense than this magg0t grin boy, you are truly dumb! Kofi Annan could not said the crap you posted grin The same Kofi Annan who was nominated by Ghana and won the top UN job without any hassle,the first African from sub Sahara Africa to clinch that post? What happened when shitnigeria,the self-acclaimed giANT nominated that bushman called olusegun obasanjo for the same UN post? grin grin grin

You must be drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes grin

I wan buy human head, what is the latest price for freshly cut human head? grin grin

lezz:
your trolling is boring, childish, stale and repetitious and dull reflecting the short elasticity of your brain .

LAGOS VS GHANA

1) population Lagos 25 million. Ghana 35million

2) Lagos GDP $30 billion vs Ghana $30 billion.

3) Lagos international airport is more viable and busier than ghana's international airport

4) Lagos has 2 billionaires vs ghana's 0

5) west african contribution: Lagos sent dozen of trained doctors , equipments, logistics and materials to Ebola west Africa vs Ghana's local rice. lol

where are your doctors and healthcare provider

i didn't bring Nigeria vs Ghana because we shouldn't be having this conversation. it is a no contest.

Your own Kofi Annan said this January : THE FUTURE OF AFRICA(including yours) IS IN HANDS OF NIGERIA.

kofi is a ghanaian and a former United Nations secretary general. ask him for more details. cos he just murdered you.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
The rant of a dead goat from MUMUDOM Republic grin hahahahaa Lagos GDP is $30 billion? grin so tell me, what is Lagos annual budget? grin Lagos must be the only place on earth with a GDP of $30 billion and a budget of less than $4billion grin who doesn't know nigeria's economy is strong only on paper? grin talk about a suffering and smiling sh1thole grin no wonder they are flocking to Ghana in their millions and faking Ghanaian citizenship just so they can get Ghanaian passports grin grin angry

lol!!! somebody's temperature is reaching boiling point. hahah.

Nigeria does not have 1 billionaire son. WE have 20!!!!
say the word and i shall give you their names and the link.

lol !!! i am going to make you hate me real bad.

Lagos GDP used to be 30 billion in 2013, that was old stats. it is around $50 billion now as we speak, the exact economic strength of ghana.

it is the reason Ghana has not one billionaire amongst the 30 million of you. lol.

war ravaged Libya and conflict stricken Sudan are your economic superiors. lol

Nigeria is talking space technology and joining G20 and ghana is talking IMF bailout and western aids and donations.

a meagre 30 million people who cannot manage their resources for themselves and are still begging to be fed by the international community.

When Koffi Annan , Ghana's illustrious son, said the future of Africa is in the HAND OF NIGERIA, he was speaking about Africa in general and GHANA in particular. lol.

ghana is not on the global map.

no country with a 30 million population and a $50 billion GDP is significant on the world stage.

Ghana is not in Africa's top 5 economy.

your only contribution in Africa was to send locally grown rice to Ebola west Africa.

When you have a country like Nigeria with a 170 million hardworking , entrepreneurial people with a whooping $594 GDP, running space technology, producing Africa's richest people, running nollywood and being in the MINT region , you are bound to feel small.

i will always leave you with the sad truth : IT IS LAGOS VS GHANA.

do you want more facts ?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:

Hahahahaa my dog has more sense than this magg0t grin boy, you are truly dumb! Kofi Annan could not said the crap you posted grin The same Kofi Annan who was nominated by Ghana and won the top UN job.

Candidates and their supporters needed to
avoid a "win-at-all-costs" mentality but put
the interests and concerns of voters first, he
added.
Election-linked violence in places such as
Kenya "put the country back years and hurt
everybody", he said, adding: "Nigeria doesn't
want to repeat that painful experience."
"The world is watching. Nigeria's success in
forthcoming elections will be Africa's success.
Nigeria has the future of Africa in its hands,"
said Annan.
- AFP

you can read the entire speech here : www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Ex-UN-chief-Annan-warns-Nigeria-about-poll-violence-20150114

I DON'T TROLL WITHOUT FACTS,boy. Kofi killed you and made you look like the slowpoke you are in the full public glare.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:

nmi Ambode
The governorship candidate of the All
Progressives Congress in Lagos State, Mr.
Akinwunmi Ambode, says if elected governor, his
administration will ensure that the GDP of the
state which currently stands at $91bn, is doubled.
According to a statement by his Director of Media
and Communications, Mr. Steve Ayorinde,
Ambode said this during meetings with business
leaders in the state.
Ambode explained that the GDP of Lagos State is
estimated at $91bn, which is higher than the GDP
of 42 countries in Africa including Kenya with
$66bn, Ghana with $61.7bn and Tanzania with
$58.44bn.
“In fact Lagos’ GDP is equivalent to the GDP of 19
African countries added together! I dare say that
Lagos’ GDP could double the estimated amount,
as these figures do not take into account the
informal sector, which is believed to be just as
large if not larger than the formal sector,” he said.

now i have made you see that one governor alone in Nigeria equals Ghana's president.

and the next time Ghanaian president visits Nigeria, he should be paying a courtesy call on the Lagos state governor before proceeding.

and you are being honoured beyond your wildest imagination by having me talk with you . you shall hear no more from me, i do not engage people whose country has nothing going for them; a country of no worth or known measure. Ghana is just a tiny fleck of dust in Nigeria's radar.

finish the article here: www.punchng.com/politics/we-can-double-lagos-gdp-says-ambode/

NB when defending your country in an international forum, always allow facts, decorum and sophistication to lace your arguments. You always come off as a block head and a motor- park tout .
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2015
Nigeria is trying to make a damage control about the restaurant selling a human flesh. Surely, the authorities received the order from above to deny flatly the incident ever occurred, so as to remove it from international platform that may result into a serious damage in the integrity of Nigeria's fast food outlets especially to prospective international patrons. The saga had to be manipulated and pushed under the carpet, so that it does not ruin the business of other competitors who are involved in the same business of selling fast food. I understand that the move was to save the face of those who are honest in the business, those who sell the real beef, pork and mutton to the public. Their image would have been unfairly compromised if the authorities would have let the story confirmed. However, I hope the authorities will now have to deal with this scandal clandestinely. However, I don't think I would ever eat any meat if I by mistake find myself in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.