Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS (66802 Views)

Family Donates Funds Nigerians Raised To Save Their Daughter's Life To Charity / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / 'Help! My Two Year Old Has SS Genotype' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 12, 2015
Either she cheated, the baby was swapped or the hubby is also AS.

1 Like

Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by sylve11: 3:18pm On May 12, 2015
hmmmmmmm shocked cool
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by LyfeJennings(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2015
GodMode:

Your mum played away match on the last born..

Naaa broo.

DNA proved my dad is the biological father
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Mikwus(f): 3:19pm On May 12, 2015
GodMode:

gringringrin the moon is the biggest star..

Yes, I can't.. Cos I don't believe lies that u yourself have never experienced..

Get your facts right..............The moon the biggest star shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Choi!!!!!!!

You don't know me, so speak for yourself
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by arsetalks(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2015
DollyParton1:

Dang!!!! You really need to take a chill pill....
Some of the people on here can get on your nerves. They need to stop forming comedian on sensitive issues like this. Someone just has to take them on.

Did a security wipe and lost you on BBM, re add me please.
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by GodMode: 3:23pm On May 12, 2015
LyfeJennings:

Naaa broo.

DNA proved my dad is the biological father

Yeah bro..

Your dad's brother, cousin. (Someone with similar or same genes as your father could be responsible)...

The result will always prove your dad as the owner because of similarities in DNA...

The same way DNA will show you and your nephew or niece are a match...
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by chizzy86(f): 3:24pm On May 12, 2015
Mikwus. No need to argue. Science discovers new stuff everyday. They want to stick to the old times. Leave them o jare. I've already said my own. OP should advice his friend so he doesn't do what he's going to regret in future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by GodMode: 3:25pm On May 12, 2015
Mikwus:

Get your facts right..............The moon the biggest star shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Choi!!!!!!!

You don't know me, so speak for yourself

Or maybe the sun...

You're religious..

Most religious people are gullible...
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by GodMode: 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
chizzy86:
Mikwus. No need to argue. Science discovers new stuff everyday. They want to stick to the old times. Leave them o jare. I've already said my own. OP should advice his friend so he doesn't do what he's going to regret in future.

What do you mean

I'll tell you the same thing I told LyfeJennings..

If a blood relative impregnated the wife the result will always point to the husband cos DNA just looks for a match and similarities in genes..

1 Like

Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Opiosko: 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
Some bros or uncle don play match un top the guy head. The wife should come clean jor.
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by lastpage: 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
vfactor:
The man should recheck his genotype.

The wife has just given him someone else daughter.... after winning the "AWAY" match!

Thank god for you, you discovered very early in life.

Now do the "needful"..... unless dem don swear for you. undecided undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Mikwus(f): 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
chizzy86:

grin grin grin thanks

Exactly......OP should advice him wella 'cos he already wronged the woman by accusing her wrongly. I wonder why people cannot TRUST their wives

1 Like

Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Mikwus(f): 3:32pm On May 12, 2015
GodMode:

Or maybe the sun...

You're religious..

Most religious people are gullible...

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by GodMode: 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by pasol4real(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2015
How manage na ?
Abeg ask the babe were she play away match .
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Raylight2(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2015
Strange but not impossible as this has shown
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 12, 2015
lastpage:

The wife has just given him someone else daughter.... after winning the "AWAY" match!

Thank god for you, you discovered very early in life.

Now do the "needful"..... unless dem don swear for you. undecided undecided undecided

Lastpage!

I no understand you ooo. i no know if you dey my side or against me?

any way if you read the comment you for read where the op said the man has done paternity tests in various hospitals both within and outside the state, and they all prove say pikin na him own. so i wonder where the away match from come. this match na cup final, single leg.

i for like make quote me with wetin i fit understand.
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by aziddam1001(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2015
GodMode:

gringringrin the moon is the biggest star..

Yes, I can't.. Cos I don't believe lies that u yourself have never experienced..
But a professor of genetics said it's possible. Only very rare.
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by donhils: 3:39pm On May 12, 2015
andee4real:
Either she cheated, the baby was swapped or the hubby is also AS.
Swapped how? They said paternity test shows the man is actually the father.
However, the swap deal could be that the man got 2 women pregnant at the same period, they probably delivered at the same hospital and at the same time. But I'm not sure it happened like I suggested.
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by eyinjuege: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
GodMode:

What do you mean

I'll tell you the same thing I told LyfeJennings..

If a blood relative impregnated the wife the result will always point to the husband cos DNA just looks for a match and similarities in genes..

Every individual has their own unique genetic print. DNA can accurately pin point who an uncle is and who a father is. There's no way a genuine dna test will not differentiate a biological uncle from a biological parent.

3 Likes

Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by huthority01(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
It is never possible.... the guy should go for the DNA of the child.
AA+AS=SS, I no gree foul paly smelling joor.
The lady must have been mating with another AS.

See link below
http://genotype-information..com/
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by hamilton62(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
Aitee1:
Why is he threatening divorce even after paternity test shows the child is his

It's only easy to say the words but action is zero undecided
"for better for worse" my arssss angry angry

how will you feel if someone walk up to you and tell you that those who gave birth to you are not your father that you parents are 2 Australasians?
That is how the man feels dear.... just because we love doesn't mean we should be blind and not satisfy our curiosity.... Even Joseph the carpenter rejected Mary when he heard his virgin wife was pregnant.
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Behira(f): 3:49pm On May 12, 2015
rattlesnake:
I need to check your genotype
Why
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Behira(f): 3:51pm On May 12, 2015
Fratello:

Yeah, those body are more Rare.
Which body
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by GodMode: 3:52pm On May 12, 2015
eyinjuege:

Every individual has their own unique genetic print. DNA can accurately pin point who an uncle is and who a father is. There's no way a genuine dna test will not differentiate a biological uncle from a biological parent.

This is Nigeria..

How many competent staffs are in hospitals today Once they see a match they conclude.. They don't have to be 100% sure its the husband's child..

Yes DNA can pinpoint it... But further studies have to prove that the child is 100% the husbands'..
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by GodMode: 3:53pm On May 12, 2015
aziddam1001:
But a professor of genetics said it's possible. Only very rare.
If something is rare in Science then its 99% impossible..
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Elsquidme(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2015
let them redo their genotype test

1 Like

Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Sike(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2015
The wife needs thorough investigation.
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Ralphlauren(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2015
funshiba:

Thanks alot....My ex was a former beauty pageant and a former Ms Lacasera, she defines beauty and a great heart....if i were AA i will go ahead and know i have to bother about keeping my wife alive and stay strong but, battling with the kids genotype and waiting till we get it right? No i dont want to put her through such, How many DandC WILL I SUBJECT HER TRU?

She is a strong woman and hardly fall ill except for Ulcer due to the strong pain killers, I wish i can make a difference

The truth is we knew bout our genotype from the beginning, but she is a lady with a great heart you will be a stone not to fall in love with her....I wished I could be strong for her, I wished I could be the one to make her happy...talking about it now makes me sad and tearing apart again...

A friend once told me that the way we can eradicate the ss Armenia is people stop crossing the s.... that was the point I tot i could make a strong decision for us... LORD PLEASE MAKE HER HAPPY AND GRANT HER A GOOD HOME...SHE DESERVES IT

funshiba
this was the post you made in 2013.

why are you now telling lies now in 2015 on this forum?

your wife is SS.

why come here to lie that an AA + AS couple has given birth to a SS child?
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by Ralphlauren(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2015
funshiba:

Tell me about love Mr Pap, Educate me Im listening?

They say true love conquers all, My brother pressure and circumstances come when it becomes bitterness... I didn't leave cos I am keen about AA, It came to an end cos She deserves to be with someone of the AA genotype that she will go thru less financially/emotionally and every means to have a child of her own that she desires....

Do you know how much it cost do IVF which it isnt 100 Percent guaranteed? and if we cant get the funds required to do all we need to make us happy, we get frustrated..

Please dont speak about his cos you obviously know nothing but textbook stuff

dude, you have a SS wife

why are you coming on this thread to peddle lies ?
Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by LyfeJennings(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2015
eyinjuege:

No mind am. Na over education dey disturb the guy

3 Likes

Re: Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS by cao(f): 3:59pm On May 12, 2015
GodMode:

Typical women defense syndrome...

The wife cheated on him with his brother, uncle or dad... Simple..
Typical response from someone who didn't bother to read the whole story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / All About Baby Poop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.