Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose (23537 Views)

I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by toshmann(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2015
Everybody knows the north wanted Buhari regardless of the party they belong bc he is a northerner

Their luck is that Goodluck is a mess.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by ENZOSCIFO1: 12:12pm On May 12, 2015
So it is now a crime if two political opponents meet in secret before elections. Last time I checked GEJ met Atiku in his ( Atiku ) private residence in Adamawa few weeks to election, GEJ sent emissaries in at least two occasions to Tinubu few weeks before the election too, were those meetings meant for GEJ to sell himself out.

Fayose needs rehabilitation fast!

2 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by smsshola(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2015
I don't know but it seem we av not seen anything yet in respect to ds PDP crisis;but how I wish Fayose will concentrate in giving good governance to his ppu...not by buying nd selling plantain by d road side or eating in a local restaurant.. Am yet to read Fayose commission one major road or hospital even a bore hole.I av not also read any of plan in term of development for d state.All we read is Fayose throw ds blow nd catch that blows..Som1 close to him shu let him kno time flies bfo closing and opening of his eyes four years will be here nd gone.Let him learn from kwakwaso is coming back was so impactfu and tday d modern Kano was due to ds son of d soil.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by goodgood2(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2015
Let me stand in for him: Gej, my hero; Fayose my role model.
lyntiffany:
temitemi1 your wanted here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 12, 2015
dougivilla:
If nothing dey there, why Muazu dey deny then?

na their cup of tea. im not a politician. ............. I only care about GEJ to Otueke and GMB as president. I dont care about other politicians including Muazu, Fayose or Tinubu.

I hate the impunity and lawlessness of pdp at the national level. B4 in nigeria, when someone pick pdp ticket is automatic victory. Now not business as usual.............kudos to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Laid2001: 12:18pm On May 12, 2015
They are not faceless. They were in the news before now and they did not like what he was doig..
See the links below:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/03/23/fayoses-brother-says-ekiti-governor-is-embarrassing-their-family/

https://www.nairaland.com/2211420/fayose-embarrassing-family-says-brother

aguiyi:

FOR THE WORLD TO SEE THAT THEY ARE NOT FACELESS FAMILY MEMBERS.

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Bimpe29: 12:22pm On May 12, 2015
PDP is a party full of disloyalty, confusion, disunity and conspiracy. Since the sacking of Vincent Ogbulafor various problems have been ravaging the erstwhile largest party in Africa. The subject matter is one of the many indications of its(PDP) inherent crisis.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by lyntiffany(f): 12:26pm On May 12, 2015
creepsyme:
also looking for temitemi1 come and read about your role model.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by shukuratbaby: 12:27pm On May 12, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Obama see John Borhner and some republicans everyday, they play golf and have dinnar before the election. Is TINUBU amadi oha that they dont see?
My brother help me ask them ooo.. Nigerians always think once you're in different parties, you guys are supposed to be cat and dogs... Are Tinubu and Mu'azu supposed to be enemies?
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Mcowubaba: 12:38pm On May 12, 2015
Mr mu'azu....if u really love nd care abt the progress of PDP, just resign simple...hw can u be leading a party, when Majority of the members r calling 4 ur resignation........who go fund the party...no be all dis Governors wey no like uu
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by laidian(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2015
And somebody would call this thing his/her role model?
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by fako1(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2015
temitopeajayi:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, says the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, was not totally committed to the party during the elections, claiming that Mu’azu even had a secret meeting with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Fayose said this during a programme on Channels TV titled, View from the Top, on Monday.

He said, “Shortly before my election, he (Mu’azu) was to see me and I waited for him in his house for about five hours and then he came out to say he was sorry and that we should give him space. He said the Yoruba people should give him some space because he was expecting someone who did not want to see any Yoruba man.

“I left his house but kept a tab on him. His house is like a ring road and I came back to find out who had come to see him and the person was Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. That is the truth. When I returned to his house, he told me that I should not be annoyed that it was Tinubu that came to visit him.

“I was worried because the Ekiti election was just five days away and I almost lost my breath.”

Fayose stressed that Mu’azu was not committed to the party as he was often absent when the party needed him the most.

He noted that the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, won the presidential election because Nigeria wanted a change.

He, however, argued that Buhari garnered a majority of the votes in the North because the people of the North felt it was their turn to rule and President Goodluck Jonathan, who is from the South, should not have been in power because the late President Umaru Yar’Adua did not complete his tenure.

Fayose said despite Buhari’s massive northern support, the PDP should have been able to get more than 10 per cent of the total votes cast in Bauchi State.

He wondered why the PDP failed to get up to 10 per cent of the votes in Bauchi State despite the PDP having a sitting governor, a minister and the national chairman as indigenes of the state.

He said, “The day the presidential election held, the chairman was not in the country. On the day the names of our candidates were to be submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission, our chairman was in Lagos, on his way to Singapore.

“I was with President Jonathan on that day and I told him to call him. The President did not know that Mu’azu was in Lagos on his way to Singapore. Even when he travelled recently, he said he had a problem with his left hand and wanted to travel abroad for treatment.

“However, he called some people and told them that he had deceived the President. You must be consistent in character. I am saying everything on camera; let him come out to deny these allegations. I don’t want to be in a PDP where we have betrayers of all sorts.”

While reacting to the Ekiti ‘rigging tape’, Fayose said it was his voice that was recorded on the tape but argued that it was edited in such a way that could mislead Nigerians. He also noted that the then Minister of State for Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro, was part of the meeting.

Mu’azu, however, denied ever meeting Tinubu. He further advised Fayose to concentrate on governance and leave him alone.

Mu’azu, who considered Fayose as a younger brother, said he was not interested in exchanging words with him on the pages of newspapers.

The PDP national chairman who spoke through his Special Adviser on Media, Tony Amadi, said, “I will advise Fayose to concentrate on raising the Internally Generated Revenue of Ekiti State so that he can pay workers’ salaries and deliver the dividends of democracy instead of dissipating his energy chasing shadows. Tinubu has never been to the chairman’s office. I don’t know where he got that from.

www.punchng.com/politics/muazu-met-tinubu-before-ekiti-gov-poll-fayose/

"He, however, argued that Buhari garnered a majority
of the votes in the North because the people of the
North felt it was their turn to rule and President
Goodluck Jonathan, who is from the South, should not
have been in power because the late President Umaru
Yar’Adua did not complete his tenure."

thats the only sensible word he has ever uttered since he become governor
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by ibknaanii(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2015
Feranchek:
Foolish e-diot. So you knew your fellow party member was scheming against the party and you were busy talking ill of the other party. Shame on you. Your mouth no go stop to run like river benue. No wonder all your siblings are keeping you at arms-lenght. Some don even change their surname cos of your immaturity and mumurism. Pomo head!

BTW, FTC dey sweet oo0o0!!! And I dedicate it to Muazu (Umuazu cheesy) for his supposed role in helping Nigeria cos his help has brought #CHANGE grin

There are sometin that are best left out of public at a particular tym, like he said on channel yesterday, he told the president abt it and it will be very unwise 4d party to make public such sensitive info public few days to election. To me dis is d best tym dy can discuss dis either they Loss or Win.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by arent88(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2015
aguiyi:

you will look very foolish to believe that junk story from Nigeria media.

how many of them have a name and a means of livelihood that is not traceable to the state government.

who are this his faceless siblings that we dont see on tv but only hear about in print media.

Muazu sold out and that is a fact. this is the first time a PDP party chairman with all the available resources will lose his local govt to an opposition. Fayose is not the only one accusing him, he is the only bold and fearless of them all and i love him for that.
i guess the vice president nemadi sambo sold out too,cos he lost kaduna. sule lamido,babangida aliyu and co sold out too right. it appears from your statement u have no idea abt how the average northerner plays politics.these guys had lost it in the eyes of their fellow northerners and there was nothing they could do abt pdps loss.didnt those same pdp states field a hausa indigine for governorship in there various states why didnt those candidates win.because the goodwill was gone and people wanted change.stop using mauzu as a scape goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by iyobs7(f): 12:55pm On May 12, 2015
MarvelJ:
OP..have you forgotten our dear president Jonadunce also tried so hard to meet the Jagaban?

Your father is a dunce... Bastard. Learn to respect other people's parents. Quote me let me embarrass you here you wayward and irresponsible child. You are a disgrace to your lineage and your unborn children.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by castrokins(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
bayumyguy:
Must dis fayose talk all the time

If He Doesn't, Who Will? How Do You Make Progress If You Don't Root The Past??
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Fayose is a liar and has always been.... There is no form of credibility or purity in that mans heart!! Whatever he says should be disregarded as a rant from the lungs of a simpleton.....[/size]
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by iyobs7(f): 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
MarvelJ:
OP..have you forgotten our dear president Jonadunce also tried so hard to meet the Jagaban?

MarvelJ:
[size=15pt]please try as much as possible to ignore all the bashings of people from other tribes on NL. i love the way we re behaving ourselves here on this forum. we shouldnt engage ourslves in the tribalistic and sentimental fights. if you feel you have to address an issue on a particular thread, i plead with you to please try and adress it in a matured and convincing manner.

you can start by checking this thread about why (northerners) dont comment or reply any bashing about them. https://www.nairaland.com/2139285/hausas-nairaland-all/2#30591187[/size]

arewatech northernigbo101 gwale 9jii arewaqueen gracile
one nigeria!

You hypocritical bast.ard. Does your calling Jonathan a dunce amount to the maturity you are clamoring for? Idio.t
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by klax(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2015
Honestly sometime their is wisdom in mad man talk. Let's take a look at this Mu azu of a thing who can not ever deliver his village to his party at worst haba he does nit deserve to be the party chairman.

This same man was the party chairman and a ruling party lose so woefully like that guys it's a bad leadership. Though people are tired of PDP but Mu azu is the worst.

A responsible party leader suppose to resign with honour after the election because they wobbled and failed fatally and yet Mu azu is boasting to sink already sinking PDP ship beneath the dead ocean so funny indeed. I guess it's yet time for him to Bury his head in shame and sssshhhhrrraaaapppp! !!! He is a betrayal no doubt about it. Let Fayose keep being a hook in their useless neck to torture their silly brains. Fayose keep it up we need to know more plzzzz.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
FAYOSE HAS STREET CREDIBILITY AND THAT IS HIS SELLING POINT.[/quote]

Street credibility for ekiti abi where? No b only credibility Na Gongo ASo ALAPOMEJI Yeye dey smell
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by kenex4ever(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2015
Feranchek:
Foolish e-diot. So you knew your fellow party member was scheming against the party and you were busy talking ill of the other party. Shame on you. Your mouth no go stop to run like river benue. No wonder all your siblings are keeping you at arms-lenght. Some don even change their surname cos of your immaturity and mumurism. Pomo head!

BTW, FTC dey sweet oo0o0!!! And I dedicate it to Muazu (Umuazu cheesy) for his supposed role in helping Nigeria cos his help has brought #CHANGE grin
y r u crying?
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by MarvelJ: 1:15pm On May 12, 2015
iyobs7:

Your father is a dunce... Bastard. Learn to respect other people's parents. Quote me let me embarrass you here you wayward and irresponsible child. You are a disgrace to your lineage and your unborn children.

hi phucker... last time i checked you re my brother, so that makes our father (me and you) the dunce. calling me bastard makes you a bastard too. grin. wayward and irresponsible? i have no such time for DSuckers like you please. so suggest you go back to who ever is paying for your subscription and beg him to take you back to school. nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 12, 2015
aguiyi:

why are they faceless when making such comments.

cant they show their face on TV lets atleast know that for real what we read about them is true
i wonder y u talk like this. Do u all behave the same way in ur family? Is everybody that will come out to behave like an idiot like fayose making a public mockery of his mother.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by MarvelJ: 1:27pm On May 12, 2015
iyobs7:

You hypocritical bast.ard. Does your calling Jonathan a dunce amount to the maturity you are clamoring for? Idio.t

the fact that you re schooling outside the country makes me rest my case. i dont argue with foreigners. but in your case i can reconsider, you look like a refugee. and i dont argue with refugees either.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Zakariwil: 1:29pm On May 12, 2015
U BE FOOL O
Feranchek:

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by ExInferis(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2015
I just dont understand some people. This claim that with all the resources at hand, pdp is not supposed to lose bauchi is just plain confirmation of a tendency to rig.

Elections are not exams, whatever resources or ministers and governors a party has in a particular state are immaterial as long as the voters have a different agenda. The people in bauchi wanted pdp out, what could anyone in pdp do?
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 12, 2015
Let fayose go and sit down when he's commiting his own crime he doesnt go to tv station. When ekiti gate footage came out he first denied it. The way he is shouting like a rabis dog, it is like he neva learnt his lessons. I pray he doesnt create more problems to himself. If not that fayose and some pdp bad eggs had intention of election rigging, how on earth will he be accusing muazu of meeting tinubu for pdp loss. Was it muazu that will go and thumb print for pdp? Fayose should just shut up and pay workers salary. People like fayose will neva learn, just because he has succeeded in using 7 people to chase 19 people with the help of federal might abi? Lets us wait and see .
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by waliezi(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
I love fayose 4 his boldness
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Feranchek(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2015
Zakariwil:
U BE FOOL O
You be Empty wink
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by iyobs7(f): 1:51pm On May 12, 2015
MarvelJ:

the fact that you re schooling outside the country makes me rest my case. i dont argue with foreigners. but in your case i can reconsider, you look like a refugee. and i dont argue with refugees either.

Be it Buhari, Jonathan or anyone I detest it when people open their stup.id mouth the way you did today to insult other people's parents. It speaks volume of your upbringing. I will advice you to hide your head in shame and seek for regress rather than exposing your stup.id character on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria At 59: Buhari And Osinbajo Cut A Cake In Celebration Of Independence / Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / Hameed Ali And Saraki Meet Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.