Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose (23540 Views)

I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by dotcomnamename: 11:05am On May 12, 2015
This man will go to jail

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by bayumyguy: 11:06am On May 12, 2015
Must dis fayose talk all the time

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by rman: 11:08am On May 12, 2015
Fayose is not smart at all but he thinks he his.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by ndibeemma(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2015
Muntula fayose...so u knw of all this since u no talk..lie lie....chaii na temitemi role model o grin
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by mkoabiola: 11:12am On May 12, 2015
I av alwys said "muazu and sule lamido betrayed jonathan.
Muazu is no 1.
Fayose d fearless gov will nva fail to speak d gospel truth

2 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by victors123: 11:12am On May 12, 2015
grin
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Nobody: 11:13am On May 12, 2015
temitopeajayi:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, says the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, was not totally committed to the party during the elections, claiming that Mu’azu even had a secret meeting with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Fayose said this during a programme on Channels TV titled, View from the Top, on Monday.

He said, “Shortly before my election, he (Mu’azu) was to see me and I waited for him in his house for about five hours and then he came out to say he was sorry and that we should give him space. He said the Yoruba people should give him some space because he was expecting someone who did not want to see any Yoruba man.

“I left his house but kept a tab on him. His house is like a ring road and I came back to find out who had come to see him and the person was Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. That is the truth. When I returned to his house, he told me that I should not be annoyed that it was Tinubu that came to visit him.

“I was worried because the Ekiti election was just five days away and I almost lost my breath.”

Fayose stressed that Mu’azu was not committed to the party as he was often absent when the party needed him the most.

He noted that the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, won the presidential election because Nigeria wanted a change.

He, however, argued that Buhari garnered a majority of the votes in the North because the people of the North felt it was their turn to rule and President Goodluck Jonathan, who is from the South, should not have been in power because the late President Umaru Yar’Adua did not complete his tenure.

Fayose said despite Buhari’s massive northern support, the PDP should have been able to get more than 10 per cent of the total votes cast in Bauchi State.

He wondered why the PDP failed to get up to 10 per cent of the votes in Bauchi State despite the PDP having a sitting governor, a minister and the national chairman as indigenes of the state.

He said, “The day the presidential election held, the chairman was not in the country. On the day the names of our candidates were to be submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission, our chairman was in Lagos, on his way to Singapore.

“I was with President Jonathan on that day and I told him to call him. The President did not know that Mu’azu was in Lagos on his way to Singapore. Even when he travelled recently, he said he had a problem with his left hand and wanted to travel abroad for treatment.

“However, he called some people and told them that he had deceived the President. You must be consistent in character. I am saying everything on camera; let him come out to deny these allegations. I don’t want to be in a PDP where we have betrayers of all sorts.”

While reacting to the Ekiti ‘rigging tape’, Fayose said it was his voice that was recorded on the tape but argued that it was edited in such a way that could mislead Nigerians. He also noted that the then Minister of State for Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro, was part of the meeting.

Mu’azu, however, denied ever meeting Tinubu. He further advised Fayose to concentrate on governance and leave him alone.

Mu’azu, who considered Fayose as a younger brother, said he was not interested in exchanging words with him on the pages of newspapers.

The PDP national chairman who spoke through his Special Adviser on Media, Tony Amadi, said, “I will advise Fayose to concentrate on raising the Internally Generated Revenue of Ekiti State so that he can pay workers’ salaries and deliver the dividends of democracy instead of dissipating his energy chasing shadows. Tinubu has never been to the chairman’s office. I don’t know where he got that from.

www.punchng.com/politics/muazu-met-tinubu-before-ekiti-gov-poll-fayose/

Obama see John Borhner and some republicans everyday, they play golf and have dinnar before the election. Is TINUBU amadi oha that they dont see?

6 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by emiye(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2015
And this is the man that would lead PDP as opposition. grin grin Fayose is technically daft, make no mistake about his brawn attitude. he can only succeed as a dictator, an opportunity he wont get as an opposition party member

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by AskProf: 11:16am On May 12, 2015
DVanguard:

You sound funny, you call the news that don't go down well with you junk. Lets leave that for the gods. (the challenge during his fathers funeral is also junk).
Back to you calling Muazu a sell out, it tell you are not a good man of Nigeria Political History. All elections conducted in Bauchi State except for 2007 Buhari has always won with wide margin. In 2011, GMB did not have the financial muscle and party structure like APC provided him in the last March election, yet GEJ could not score 19% of the total vote. Total vote cast at 2011 presidential election is 1,610,094. CPC scored -1,315,209 while PDP scored - 258,404. while in 2015 Vote Cast - 1,039,775: APC - 931,598, PDP - 86,085, with a better structure how do you expect GEJ to score better with respect to the believe that GEJ is the alleged sponsor terror against their people. The state governor declared curfew, the citizens defiled it and guard the INEC office for 3 days. In 2011 PDP would have lost the governorship election also but due to the election violence, the PDP capitalised on it to clamp down on most of the opposition by arresting them and putting them in the coolers till after the governorship election.

No mind them, always turning blind eye to facts & reality.

2 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by focus7: 11:17am On May 12, 2015
With Fayose's controversial reputation as a propagandist, I am surprise that some people still take him serious knowing that Fayose can fabricate any story to make a cheap point.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Adesewa19(f): 11:18am On May 12, 2015
It's my Birthday' Happy Bday 2me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by pek(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2015
There's really a crack in PDP ......and it's getting bigger by the day.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Nobody: 11:30am On May 12, 2015
why Muazu. PDP failed and every member of the party should be held responsible. Is he not the GAME CHANGER again?
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by agurza(f): 11:30am On May 12, 2015
AskProf:

No mind them, always turning blind eye to facts & reality.
and come to think of it, the same Muazu they nicknamed the game changer, the fact remains that 10 Muazu's cannot win Bauchi for JEG. FAYOSE should go and look for something else. As for Tinubu, even JEG wanted to meet him before the election

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Johnpaul09(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2015
temitopeajayi:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, says the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, was not totally committed to the party during the elections, claiming that Mu’azu even had a secret meeting with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Fayose said this during a programme on Channels TV titled, View from the Top, on Monday.

He said, “Shortly before my election, he (Mu’azu) was to see me and I waited for him in his house for about five hours and then he came out to say he was sorry and that we should give him space. He said the Yoruba people should give him some space because he was expecting someone who did not want to see any Yoruba man.

“I left his house but kept a tab on him. His house is like a ring road and I came back to find out who had come to see him and the person was Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. That is the truth. When I returned to his house, he told me that I should not be annoyed that it was Tinubu that came to visit him.

“I was worried because the Ekiti election was just five days away and I almost lost my breath.”

Fayose stressed that Mu’azu was not committed to the party as he was often absent when the party needed him the most.

He noted that the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, won the presidential election because Nigeria wanted a change.

He, however, argued that Buhari garnered a majority of the votes in the North because the people of the North felt it was their turn to rule and President Goodluck Jonathan, who is from the South, should not have been in power because the late President Umaru Yar’Adua did not complete his tenure.

Fayose said despite Buhari’s massive northern support, the PDP should have been able to get more than 10 per cent of the total votes cast in Bauchi State.

He wondered why the PDP failed to get up to 10 per cent of the votes in Bauchi State despite the PDP having a sitting governor, a minister and the national chairman as indigenes of the state.

He said, “The day the presidential election held, the chairman was not in the country. On the day the names of our candidates were to be submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission, our chairman was in Lagos, on his way to Singapore.

“I was with President Jonathan on that day and I told him to call him. The President did not know that Mu’azu was in Lagos on his way to Singapore. Even when he travelled recently, he said he had a problem with his left hand and wanted to travel abroad for treatment.

“However, he called some people and told them that he had deceived the President. You must be consistent in character. I am saying everything on camera; let him come out to deny these allegations. I don’t want to be in a PDP where we have betrayers of all sorts.”

While reacting to the Ekiti ‘rigging tape’, Fayose said it was his voice that was recorded on the tape but argued that it was edited in such a way that could mislead Nigerians. He also noted that the then Minister of State for Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro, was part of the meeting.

Mu’azu, however, denied ever meeting Tinubu. He further advised Fayose to concentrate on governance and leave him alone.

Mu’azu, who considered Fayose as a younger brother, said he was not interested in exchanging words with him on the pages of newspapers.

The PDP national chairman who spoke through his Special Adviser on Media, Tony Amadi, said, “I will advise Fayose to concentrate on raising the Internally Generated Revenue of Ekiti State so that he can pay workers’ salaries and deliver the dividends of democracy instead of dissipating his energy chasing shadows. Tinubu has never been to the chairman’s office. I don’t know where he got that from.

www.punchng.com/politics/muazu-met-tinubu-before-ekiti-gov-poll-fayose/
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by feeling2: 11:31am On May 12, 2015
PDP is on fair crisis over dem
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by ibknaanii(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2015
aguiyi:

you will look very foolish to believe that junk story from Nigeria media.

how many of them have a name and a means of livelihood that is not traceable to the state government.

who are this his faceless siblings that we dont see on tv but only hear about in print media.

Muazu sold out and that is a fact. this is the first time a PDP party chairman with all the available resources will lose his local govt to an opposition. Fayose is not the only one accusing him, he is the only bold and fearless of them all and i love him for that.

Point of correction it wasn't a junk story as u said, if u watch channels yesterday evening at exactly 2:30pm, a recorded tape of Gov. Fayose interview was played and he stated it himself that Muazu and Tinubu met b4 the election.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by bigwallace(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2015
Dis fayose sef,is dis not d same man dat told us dat bbuhari was hospitalize in london,claiming hez got evidence!!fayose with imaginary evidence since the days of john the baptist!he shud better sit tight cos impeachment is looming!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by osazeeblue01: 11:36am On May 12, 2015
Muazu knows that Ayo is saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Johnpaul09(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2015
Hmmm, I'm just reading and thinking of what to say.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by phemybof(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2015
lols see those who want to stand as opposition, Pdp stil ruling and everything already scattered honestly, these TANOIDS and pdp goons can't withstand it
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Odaveboy(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2015
Hmmm.........no smoke without fire!!!
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by jaey(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2015
tolu4you:
PDP was sold... thats the fact.... but i wish my governor just keep his mouth shut and face the real business.
Fayose was/is the best governor..

U r one of the pple that I knw wld openly declare ur love for ur state and ur presently embattled governor. I rily appreciate dat btw.
But u saying he(governor) is the best u ever had has got me thinking and wondering which angle ur thinking and reasoning is coming from. Let's not forget that ur state is one of the poorest state in d country, mind u he was a sitting governor b4 now and did nothing to improve d condition of the state and lets not even go into how he was removed frm office. The fortune of d state was beginning to improve wit fayemi at d helm of affairs. But we are back to d old 'fayose era'. When fayose was campaigning he capitalised on d fact the d pple were poor and materialistic(thinkin only of demselves not abt d dev of d state as a whole) and shared rice and oil to buy the votes of ekiti pple for his use and some1 would come out and say he is a grassroot politician. Its laughable that there is something called 'stomach infrastructure' in ur state, Wise pple wld want to be taught how to make wealth(jobs,vocational centre infrac. dev.etc) and not to be fed by some1 or d govt.
Am just stating the obvious fact and i strongly believe the ekiti pple deserve more that all they are getting.
Just logical/constructive criticism which is obliged to getting a factual/constructive answer.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by onatisi(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2015
slawmoi:
Mu'azu is evil
gej trusted too many dubious ppl thinking they supported him . I am sure there is more about northern states pdp governors that will be opened up when gej leaves on the 29th of may. No wonder ,gej has decided not to meet any northern state governors.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by emilyone(f): 11:45am On May 12, 2015
But why is Fayose speaking out now.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by IBBMAC: 11:50am On May 12, 2015
IN FACT, MU'AZU ANYWHERE U SEE ME MAKE U RUN OO.....
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2015
Why didn't this talkative Fayose raise this during the election? Was he not among the people calling Mu'azu, "game changer?"
I just wish PDP quick death.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by datribune: 12:00pm On May 12, 2015
PDP is looking 4 a scapegoat. They ar still living in denial & sinking in quicksand faster than it takes to light a torch. Their misguided decision to impose & field a weak, inept, corrupt & clueless candidate who had shown clearly for over 5yrs dat he lacked d bandwidth & faculty to run a country as complex & intricate as nigeria was responsible 4 their defeat at d polls.
d decision of d APC to field Gen. Buhari was a master stroke. dat decision made d choice in d election easy 4 d electorate to make as both men had held office b4 wit differing results. d election became a referendum on d performance of both men while in public office. Having left undone what he should hav done, d people rejected Jonathan at d polls.

3 Likes

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by creepsyme(f): 12:01pm On May 12, 2015
lyntiffany:
temitemi1 your wanted here cheesy
also looking for temitemi1 come and read about your role model.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Jesusloveyou: 12:06pm On May 12, 2015
dunkem21:
Another uppercut from MY ROLE MODEL ..I have always maintained that Muazu worked behind the curtains for APC ..

Somebody should give me ONE reason for Muazu to remain chairman of the PDP ..grin
answer d question for ur role model, why were he chasing shadow,when he knew about his chairman schemes,and why not raise d alarm before the ekiti election. d simple answer is that either ur role model is d biggest liar or he is a biggest fool.

1 Like

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by dougivilla(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Obama see John Borhner and some republicans everyday, they play golf and have dinnar before the election. Is TINUBU amadi oha that they dont see?
If nothing dey there, why Muazu dey deny then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / Hameed Ali And Saraki Meet Behind Closed Door / Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.