Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose (23538 Views)

I Had Never Met Tinubu When He Appointed Me Commissioner – Osinbajo / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by dunkem21(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
answer d question for ur role model, why were he chasing shadow,when he knew about his chairman schemes,and why not raise d alarm before the ekiti election. d simple answer is that either ur role model is d biggest liar or he is a biggest fool.

Hiihihihi ..just one reason for Muazu to remain as chairman?
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by MarvelJ: 2:03pm On May 12, 2015
iyobs7:

Be it Buhari, Jonathan or anyone I detest it when people open their stup.id mouth the way you did today to insult other people's parents. It speaks volume of your upbringing. I will advice you to hide your head in shame and seek for regress rather than exposing your stup.id character on social media.

now thats how to speak like a man fool. go to the point, dont go beating around the bush with insults. get it? good boy, now face your books.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by OPUU: 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
The earlier they stop this blame game the better for our dear country.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by onatisi(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2015
OPUU:
The earlier they stop this blame game the better for our dear country.
bros fayose ,anenih,pdp govs are right, they can't move the party forward unless they know who and who, and alsooo what cause their electoral loss. It is only after they know this that they will know what steps to take in order to correct their mistakes and one of the reasons why pdp lost is muazu
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by DrPlato: 3:02pm On May 12, 2015
I believe everything just worked together for Buhari, PDP is finally dead
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by tolu4you: 3:06pm On May 12, 2015
jaey:

U r one of the pple that I knw wld openly declare ur love for ur state and ur presently embattled governor. I rily appreciate dat btw.
But u saying he(governor) is the best u ever had has got me thinking and wondering which angle ur thinking and reasoning is coming from. Let's not forget that ur state is one of the poorest state in d country, mind u he was a sitting governor b4 now and did nothing to improve d condition of the state and lets not even go into how he was removed frm office. The fortune of d state was beginning to improve wit fayemi at d helm of affairs. But we are back to d old 'fayose era'. When fayose was campaigning he capitalised on d fact the d pple were poor and materialistic(thinkin only of demselves not abt d dev of d state as a whole) and shared rice and oil to buy the votes of ekiti pple for his use and some1 would come out and say he is a grassroot politician. Its laughable that there is something called 'stomach infrastructure' in ur state, Wise pple wld want to be taught how to make wealth(jobs,vocational centre infrac. dev.etc) and not to be fed by some1 or d govt.
Am just stating the obvious fact and i strongly believe the ekiti pple deserve more that all they are getting.
Just logical/constructive criticism which is obliged to getting a factual/constructive answer.
Thanks a lot.
did u knw ekiti very well when Adebayo left? everything you see today in ekiti was fayose master plan. ekiti is one of the poorest states, no doubt about that, but fayose left billions of naira when he was impeached. Do you knw why apc lost ekiti governorship election? fayose didn't not owe workers salary in his first term in office but fayemi did. fayose did employment but fayemi didn't etc. About your stomach infrastructure........ both apc and pdp shared rice in ekiti, go and confirm. fayemi caused apc to loose ekiti, thats the fact. im a apc member.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by 2n2k(m): 3:13pm On May 12, 2015
Of what strategic or tactical importance would Muazu have been to Ekiti election that would require Tinubu to meet with him five days to that election? How would Muazu turn the tide against pdp in Ekiti? Until the election result was announced, apc thought they had Ekiti in the kitty, so why would Tinubu be strategising with Muazu of all people?

Taking it further, the Chairman of APC in Ekiti state comes from one of the local governments there, the APC gubernational candidate was a sitting governor, the speaker is from a local govt in Ekiti yet Fayose won in every local governments in Ekiti state. Did these APC officials collude with Fayose for him to have achieved that?
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by amobii: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
I think people should tell this Governor to calm down, he is biting more than his mouth, he is not the only Governor of the PDP and yet he keeps making noise here and there, before election he was busy attacking GMB and other in APC, and now they have lost he is attacking the chairman of the party. What is the correlation in his statement with Tinubu, is he insinuating Tinubu rigged election for him. There is no sense in his comment, APC was the party in charge of the state before you won the election, and everyone knows how you used Military to terrorised the opposition party then, did Muazu said anything that time.
GEJ lost election because of attitude and campaign of 4 people in that party, 1. Governor Fayose, 2.Madam Patience, 3.Femi Fani K 4. GEJ, himself. If he is talking about Tinubu seeing Muazu before election, what to GEJ seeing Atiku who was in APC then before election. I think he needs more jobs in that state than just forcing himself on PDP with arrogance and lousy noise.
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Akinrogun(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2015
this interview nailed Musiliu Obanikoro....... Obanikoro denied presence at d clandestine meeting where ekitigate was perfected.....and Fayose confirms his presence at d meeting.

for crying out loud......where are d security agencies......intelligence bureau.....NSA...... SSS!
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by bams2999(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2015
this is big lie
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by Bigsteveg(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2015
aguiyi:

you will look very foolish to believe that junk story from Nigeria media.

how many of them have a name and a means of livelihood that is not traceable to the state government.

who are this his faceless siblings that we dont see on tv but only hear about in print media.

Muazu sold out and that is a fact. this is the first time a PDP party chairman with all the available resources will lose his local govt to an opposition. Fayose is not the only one accusing him, he is the only bold and fearless of them all and i love him for that.

May I ask why Fayose waited till now b4 he voice out..i mean how can your party leader be talking to another party leader b4 the elections and u didn't address it only for u to now voice out now. #hypocrite
Re: Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose by lormarx: 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
aguiyi:

you will look very foolish to believe that junk story from Nigeria media.

how many of them have a name and a means of livelihood that is not traceable to the state government.

who are this his faceless siblings that we dont see on tv but only hear about in print media.

Muazu sold out and that is a fact. this is the first time a PDP party chairman with all the available resources will lose his local govt to an opposition. Fayose is not the only one accusing him, he is the only bold and fearless of them all and i love him for that.
If we hv more Fayose's in PDP,PDP would hv been stronger and more formidable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria At 59: Buhari And Osinbajo Cut A Cake In Celebration Of Independence / Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / Hameed Ali And Saraki Meet Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.