Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

7yrs Of my Life Gone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7yrs Of my Life Gone (2197 Views)

‘i Got My Own House Make My Own Money Have Been Single For 7yrs I Don’t Need Man / Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! / Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7yrs Of my Life Gone by werlay(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
Am a fon sec guy. But am here 2 seek u guys advice. I startd datin dis gal since feb 2002. Then she was stil in sec sch and i was in my 2nd yr in unilag. It startd so sweet, she was a virgin and i respctd are views abt avin sex til she was 21. Just a yr ago she got admisn 2 a sch in ogun stat. I advicd her abt goin dere. I told her i wuld pay 4 her diploma fees if she wuld take unilag diploma. Ma parents were willn 2 help wit conectns 2.but she insisted on going 2 ogun state. Recently i startd noticing som changs in er atitud wen i cald her she either not pick or tel me she was busy. But wen she needs money she cals and i immediatly send it 2 her frm office cos i now work in a bank. Just last week i cald er and she told me point blank she needed space cos she wasnt feeln any spark in d relatnship again. She said we rarely c ourselvs and der is littl or no romance in d relatinship. Dere was noting i dint do 2 mak her chang her mind.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by MrCrackles(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2009
Ti e ba eeeee
Shez gone
! sad
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Gabry(f): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
WHy ARE WOMEN SO TROUBLESOME AND COMPLICATED?!?! angry HMMM!!! angry
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by saintneo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2009
So dats Y U filled d entire msg board w/ ur pathetic story. Wht do U wnt us 2 do? Weep w/ U? No my guy gt a new life.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by SisiJinx: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2009
Mr. Man, she is gone. . . trying to change her mind is more time being wasted.

Move on. . . .

On a side note, this part of your post struck me. . .

werlay:

Just a yr ago she got admisn 2 a sch in ogun stat. I advicd her abt goin dere.  I told her i wuld pay 4 her diploma fees if she wuld take unilag diploma.

Do girls really take offers like that from guys they are just dating?

I'll pay this for you, I will buy that for you, I will spend this on you like Daddy Warbucks.

Kai, I find that kinda talk really annoying and I don't or rather can't blame her for turning you down.  angry
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by werlay(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
Men! U shuld c me now cos my life has been turnd upside. Am a marketa av not been able 2 meet ma target 4 last week. Now were do i start 4rm cos i just rentd an apartment at surulere just cos i wantd 2 prepare for life with her. Not dat i cant mov on but i knw its not a day job cos Av always picture my futur wit heq in it.

Am here just 4 advice and u cant give me one its betta u dont add to my problem.

@sisi jinx av been datn er 4 sevn yrs.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by kaysy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2009
life as it is, is a trail of mystery and no one knows what tomorrow may deliver,

guy, plz take it easy but i tink wen she's done with wateva is sparkin her hoot, she'l get back to you.

if you love her that much, i guess stay but if not, u've got a life to face
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by chrishenzo: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2009
Hello my guy, somethings happens for us to learn. Although it might hurt but believe me, you should be the one to praise God.As long as you can inhale carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen, believe me there is nothing to worry about.Life still have many things to offer.There are three things you must do.
1. From now on try as much as possible to work hard. Don't waste your time on anything that won't add to your progress in life. Believe me, if you become a failure in life tomorrow, she might think that she made a nice decision.
2. Never ever in your life wish her evil.You can never progress if you wish someone evil.
3. Don't call her again and say the word "I LOVE YOU" but you can still call her just to say hello. Don't quit calling her. As long as a girl can predict what your next action will look like, believe me you have little or no value for the girl. Call her but not regularly. I suggest once a month.
4. Don't fall to help her in times of need. That makes you a REALLY MAN.

But if I should say something more, I will advice you never to accept her as your soulmate again but you can still call her your friend.
Your story reminds me of what happened five years ago. Guy I must say that you are lucky.When my girlfriend left me(five years ago), she came to my house one bright afternoon. This is what she said " Chris I'm sorry that I have to quit our relationship. It is because we are far from each other. I need someone very close to me. I would like to show you my new boyfriend". She opened her bag, from it she took out a picture of a guy. I took the picture from her and stared at the motionless picture(which is staring back at me). I stared at the picture for about ten seconds. During the ten seconds, I must confess that I remembered every detail of what happen during 2-3years of our relationship.But since love is not by force, I gave her the picture back and wish her luck.Such is life. No need to continue my story. All I want to tell you is this , STAND UP, DUST YOUR BUTTOCKS AND FACE THE ROAD OF LIFE WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART. LIFE STILL HAS MANY THINGS TO OFFER.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by babycool(f): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ Poster

Sorry bro, the shit happens, if she doesnt want you anymore just try and move on with you life, soon you will find love again.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by JJYOU: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2009
chrishenzo:

Hello my guy, somethings happens for us to learn. Although it might hurt but believe me, you should be the one to praise God.As long as you can inhale carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen, believe me there is nothing to worry about.Life still have many things to offer.There are three things you must do.
1. From now on try as much as possible to work hard. Don't waste your time on anything that won't add to your progress in life. Believe me, if you become a failure in life tomorrow, she might think that she made a nice decision.
2. Never ever in your life wish her evil.You can never progress if you wish someone evil.
3. Don't call her again and say the word "I LOVE YOU" but you can still call her just to say hello. Don't quit calling her. As long as a girl can predict what your next action will look like, believe me you have little or no value for the girl. Call her but not regularly. I suggest once a month.
4. Don't fall to help her in times of need. That makes you a REALLY MAN.

But if I should say something more, I will advice you never to accept her as your  soulmate again but you can still call her your friend.
Your story reminds me of what happened five years ago. Guy I must say that you are lucky.When my girlfriend left me(five years ago), she came to my house one bright afternoon. This is what she said " Chris I'm sorry that I have to quit our relationship. It is because we are far from each other. I need someone very close to me. I would like to show you my new boyfriend". She opened her bag, from it she took out a picture of a guy. I took the picture from her and stared at the motionless picture(which is staring back at me). I stared at the picture for about ten seconds. During the ten seconds, I must confess that I remembered every detail of what happen during 2-3years of our relationship.But since love is not by force, I gave her the picture back and wish her luck.Such is life. No need to continue my story. All I want to tell you is this ,  STAND UP, DUST YOUR BUTTOCKS AND FACE THE ROAD OF LIFE WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART. LIFE STILL HAS MANY THINGS TO OFFER.
she doesnt deserve no help and you dont owe her any. if you have too much money to do good go to the orpans of this world and better deserving people.
Sisi Jinx:

Mr. Man, she is gone. . . trying to change her mind is more time being wasted.

Move on. . . .

On a side note, this part of your post struck me. . .

Do girls really take offers like that from guys they are just dating?

I'll pay this for you, I will buy that for you, I will spend this on you like Daddy Warbucks.

Kai, I find that kinda talk really annoying and I don't or rather can't blame her for turning you down.  angry
sadly some actually expect far more and demand it. it may be strange to you but that is the order of the day back there. dont forget recharge card sellers too.  what baffles me is how people can take some young mans little money knowing fully well they are not serious.  how do they live with themselves?

@OP, get on with your life. there are better girls out there
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by jacq(f): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2009
All dis love story na wao ! so it is true that guys hurt just as much we ladies hun cry

Anyway such is life,just face fact that she is not really into you anymore,
your real wife to be will come along now she left you,expecially there in lagos your real wife is also there just be patient you will meet her very soon.

1 Like

Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by cvibe: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2009
@poster,

Whatever you do, just don't commit suicide. sad
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by MoneyRule(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ poster
shit happens,you win some you lose some so accept it as one of the losses and move on and please try to focus on your job cos it will hurt more when you lose your job and become idle.Wish you the best.
@ chrishenzo
humans don't inhale carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen only plants do that,it's the other way round in humans.Just thought you should know.Peace.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Hauwa1: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
poster, please let her go. such is life. . . Karma is a bitch you know. what goes around comes around so do not worry.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by chrishenzo: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
@MoneyRule

Thanks for your correction. It was a mistake. I like people like you who observes someone's mistake and call their attention. Thanks. I do appreciate.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by JJYOU: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
how many more years do you have to waste? answer that
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Orimili(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2009
werlay:

Am a fon sec guy. But am here 2 seek u guys advice. I startd datin dis gal since feb 2002. Then she was stil in sec sch and i was in my 2nd yr in unilag. It startd so sweet, she was a virgin and i respctd are views abt avin sex til she was 21. Just a yr ago she got admisn 2 a sch in ogun stat. I advicd her abt goin dere.  I told her i wuld pay 4 her diploma fees if she wuld take unilag diploma. Ma parents were willn 2 help wit conectns 2.but she insisted on going 2 ogun state. Recently i startd noticing som changs in er atitud wen i cald her she either not pick or tel me she was busy. But wen she needs money she cals and i immediatly send it 2 her frm office cos i now work in a bank. Just last week i cald er and she told me point  blank she needed space cos she wasnt feeln any spark in d relatnship again. She said we rarely c ourselvs and der is littl or no romance in d relatinship. Dere was noting i dint do 2 mak her chang her mind.

The truth is she's not into you anymore, unless she is in need of financial support, in which you fold to each and every time she calls you for it. Such is life. Just like she shut down on you, you must close the doors on her. There's no point in agonizing over the bitch, really. Take the loss and move on, I'm sure you will find someone else.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by werlay(m): 5:16am On Feb 09, 2009
@chrishenzo thanks very much i realy appreciate d advice. But man 2 b honest its not eazy 2 let 7yrs just go by. But tanxs guys al d same. Just preparing 4 office its a long way from slere 2 V.I
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by C2H5OH(f): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2009
Man, leave the young thing alone. She will milk you dry, and you seem like a genuine guy who deserves much better than she's willing to give. Cut it off and find SOMEONE ELSE who is worth your while.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Orimili(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2009
werlay:

@chrishenzo thanks very much i realy appreciate d advice. But man 2 b honest its not eazy 2 let 7yrs just go by. But tanxs guys al d same. Just preparing 4 office its a long way from slere 2 V.I

Yes it is, just stop paying so much attention to it, and you will get over it.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by C2H5OH(f): 6:17am On Feb 09, 2009
Orimili:

Yes it is, just stop paying so much attention to it, and you will get over it.
It really is not that easy, but as you have advised, it is best for him to let it go. Occupy his mind with other stuffs, pay it less mind. . . and it will go away eventually.
He's hurting horrendously at the moment because the wound is fresh.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by muddie4u(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2009
Eya
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Omolola1(f): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2009
@ poster

am so sorry about what happened? just move on, i know its not easy!
SEVEN YEARS is not a child's play. Shit happens in life

Whatever you do just remember that every disappointment is a blessing sad
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2009
guy,
bone dat babe,abi u want drink ota pia pia??
another sharp boy for schol don dey chop her moi-moi.
better look for a good working class chick and make up for lost time.
best of luck
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2009
@poster,a stitch in time saves nine. Next time when u venture into a relationship,if d babe no babe no gree u shag,den no stay,cos if she finally gets to dump u,u'll at least b consoled that u've collected ur gratuity.Dis goes out to all dem bro too.Cos some chicks dem bad,if i talk my own story,every nairaland member go donate me $1 each.So bro,live ur life,'life is 4 da livin' n pray u find a good wife whom u can come back 2every evenin after a hard days job n not just a pretty woman but someone who wil always b there against all odds
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2009
my guy, just move on.

its a fact that most naija girls change when they when admitted to uni. My advice to any naija guy is call the relationship day when she gets the admission letter. besides, who wants to go uni with relationship wahala sef.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Lovelace: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2009
Sorry but you got played. Pathetic but there's nothing new under the sun really.
Lets look at the facts.
1. From your story,looks like you didn't take charge of the relationship from the start.
2. In fact, you should have seen it coming but guess you were too blinded by it all. Now interest level on her part for you is zero.

This only means two things.
1. She never really liked you,except for when you provide for her needs at every beck and call.
2. She's got someone with deeper pockets than you now. Money,power,respect. The last of which she obviously has no regard for you.

7years of your life gone? Nah, only if you see it that way. At least now you know the kind of slime she is,so why not move on and work on you career. It was never meant to be. Period.
The signs must have been there for you to see, but like i said earlier-blinded by feeble love. Until she called to say she needed space,and thats when you cried,begged or whatever it is you did. Pathetic.

What sort of weak men are we breeding these days ? Because this forum is full of such topics. 7 years of your life gone indeed -so what?
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Orimili(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2009
Lovelace:

Sorry but you got played. Pathetic but there's nothing new under the sun really.
Lets look at the facts.
1. From your story,looks like you didn't take charge of the relationship from the start.
2. In fact, you should have seen it coming but guess you were too blinded by it all. Now interest level on her part for you is zero.

1. She never really liked you,except for when you provide for her needs at every beck and call.
2. She's got someone with deeper pockets than you now. Money,power,respect. The last of which she obviously has no regard for you.

7years of your life gone? Nah, only if you see it that way. At least now you know the kind of slime she is,so why not move on and work on you career. It was never meant to be. Period.
The signs must have been there for you to see, but like i said earlier-blinded by feeble love. Until she called to say she needed space,and thats when you cried,begged or whatever it is you did. Pathetic.

What sort of weak men are we breeding these days ? Because this forum is full of such topics. 7 years of your life gone indeed -so what?

Truth. There's nothing but crying and begging on this forum as of late. Just man up and keep it moving.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2009
Lovelace:

Lets look at the facts.

i cant stop laughing.
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by Lovelace: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2009
It really is food for thought, init?
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by pop247(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2009
@poster

Pele bros, to b a man no be a day job. shocked
Re: 7yrs Of my Life Gone by pop247(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2009
[its a fact that most naija girls change when they when admitted to uni. My advice to any naija guy is call the relationship day when she gets the admission letter. besides, who wants to go uni with relationship wahala sef.
]

No b say u talk, na true talk b that. It had happened to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Calls Me Other Girls (is She Real?) / Can You Kill For Love? / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.