Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? (1103 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? / Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? / 7yrs Of my Life Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by sparta(f): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2007
hi naiaralanders.,
I met this guy about seven years ago , we became friends and he asked me out but i declined then because i wasnt ready and not just interested. We however lost contact for almost seven years only for him to show up from the blues again with the same old " am in love with you" I have not even seen in physically , w'eve only been comunicating on phone and not  for more than 2weeks now. it sounds very weird to me and then i feel very sceptical about him, seven years is along time and people change. i dont know him now and i have this nagging feeling that he may not be the honest person i used to know then. The problem however is that even now am still not interested in him but i enjoy his chats on phone coz this is a very trying time for me and he realy helps me feel relaxed most times.What do you think? i feel very tempted to say yes but the nagging feeling in me and i am very weak at this time. Do you think it is possible he is still in love as he claims? Do such things happen?
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by Eiregirl(f): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2007
I think you should trust your instincts!!! If your mind is telling you not to go there, then I don't think you should. I'm sure other people will say you should give him a chance. Ultimately, you're the only one who knows him & how you feel, it's your decision in the end.
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by MP007(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2007
^ been there, done that , u got sh^t and dont trap, for, fill out the rest grin
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by adeboo(f): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2007
Something similar happened to maself and he was just the best gut and he treated me like a queen.
But i wasnt ready just like yourself and i lost contact, i had been talking about him and then voila! out of thin air, we make contact back through ma cousin.

But we chatted and all, when i went out with him, i saw the reason i just didnt wanna be with him.
He was just so blah, so i really set ma heart in order.

Maybe just go out on a date with him and keep your eyes open, always have someone like a friend that you can be answerable to - so in case ur sight gets blurred, your friend can help u see the light.
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:21am On Jun 26, 2007
then make it clear to him, and also point out your chats with him does not mean your interested in him, if he refuses to agree with you, you got no option than to end the chats with him. hhhhmmmm but never say never grin
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by tpia6: 1:41am On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by vertexroya(m): 1:47am On Jan 30, 2011
[size=15pt]***VERTEX WALKS IN****

is he proposing marriage or courtship?
if courtship, then you have to give yourself and the man a chance, some men who have strong parental background don't change easily,
especially if they are preoccupied by some personal goals and they keep good company.[/size] undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by tjskii(f): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2011
don't rush things,the fact that ure going through a trying period at the moment and he relaxes you,isn't enuff for you to enter in to a reltnshp with him, give it some time,hang out with him one on one,not over the fone,and then see if u guys really connect
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by 190: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
grin grin grin 7yrs old topic and you guys are advising someone with 7yrs old kids

i see this the handiwork of tpia {as usual}
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by koolchicco: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
190:

grin grin grin 7yrs old topic and you guys are advising someone with 7yrs old kids

LMAO grin grin
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by tjskii(f): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2011
190:

kai true talk o,i didn't even see the date
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by MrsChima1(f): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2011
I see Tpia is up.
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by 190: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2011
tjskii:

kai true talk o,i didn't even see the date

you dont have to see the date

only tpia does
Re: Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? by Pennywise(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ok now make u dey dere dey read mind.

He may not be there when u finally decide because a young beautiful educated and respectful damsel is already in the bag.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker / What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U / No Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.