Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) (28933 Views)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Fulaboy(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2015
I was here
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On May 12, 2015
demmy0325:
What can i do..?
If you are interested in participating kindly make your intentions known to me.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by marieolae(f): 9:56pm On May 12, 2015
Judges:
Ronald4lif
Mizmycoli
Thesonofmark
Mznelly.

MY nominations...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by falconey(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are interested in participating right? smiley

I will be most delighted if you reply my request( I haven't got all day).

Certainly people will nominate their friends/cohort as we know . I don't have friends here so I'm nominating myself.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Deejavuu(f): 9:57pm On May 12, 2015
I nominate ronald4lif and chiam55 for judges

2 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by demmy0325(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

If you are interested in participating kindly make your intentions known to me.
.. I will debate..
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by DahtzFestjayz: 9:59pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are interested in participating right? smiley
Right :-)
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:59pm On May 12, 2015
falconey:

I will be most delighted if you reply my request( I haven't got all day).

Certainly people will nominate their friends/cohort as we know . I don't have friends here so I'm nominating myself.
This nomination is it for a judge or as a contestant?

About nominating of friends,,this competition is not like the one where there is anything to gain physically. It's simply an avenue for us to learn more and create more bonding between us all.

So it wouldn't make sense if anyone appoints his/her friend as a judge.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 12, 2015
Chiam55, orijin101(though I might probably regret this), sonofmark(he might refuse though), ronald4lif, iceberylin, er . . . . don't know if I should pick sandrahnaub and twaci . . . . since they are both in another competition . . . .

As contestants . . . missclassy(lol, she can put her sharp mouth to work. Finally) Blackett.(time to see if he is really as smart as he insinuates.) Kingtom(baba niyen) wristwatch Lala247(hmm, she often displays interesting levels of Intelligence) aaaand . . . that's all for now. smiley
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
I nominate ronald4lif and chiam55 for judges

"Watch U talking bout Willis" shocked
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by boynigeria(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2015
sounds like fun, im just waiting for that person who can take me on
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Right :-)
demmy0325:
.. I will debate..
Noted.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Deejavuu(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
Chiam55:

"Watch U talking bout Willis" shocked

Lol, go through the post... you will understand better tongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by falconey(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

This nomination is it for a judge or as a contestant?

About nominating of friends,,this competition is not like the one where there is anything to gain physically. It's simply an avenue for us to learn more and create more bonding between us all.

So it wouldn't make sense if anyone appoints his/her friend as a judge.

oh it seems you didn't get it from page (0) I modified and cc you.

Anyway I'm nominating myself for a JUDGE, by friends I meant cyber friends ( people you fancy)
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by AfricanApple(f): 10:06pm On May 12, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by mzellsx(f): 10:06pm On May 12, 2015
I want in,if its okay
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:07pm On May 12, 2015
boynigeria:
sounds like fun, im just waiting for that person who can take me on
Lol its not a personal debate. You'll also have team members.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by demmy0325(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Noted.
.... Ok.. So what next..?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by dharay99: 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
brb..
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2015
jm
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MizMyColi(f): 10:09pm On May 12, 2015
smiley
marieolae:
Judges:
Ronald4lif
Mizmycoli
Thesonofmark
Mznelly.

MY nominations...
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

it's just that I don't have constant online access. I really want to contest. Never mind though. I will follow when I can smiley
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by xynerise: 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
This is a debate and we need intelligent people as judges. Don't be sentimental and nominate someone who has not made a sensible comment since he/she joined Nairaland, all because he/she is your friend..

I can already see people nominating members of their cliques. If you want a credible judgment, nominate a qualified person.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by write2obi(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nominations are only for Judges.

Is that the category in which you are nominating for?
For Judges
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
PROSPECTIVE JUDGES

1) Falconey

2) Ronald4lif

3) Thesonofmark/kcmark

4) dechandel

5) chiam55

6) Mizmycoli

7) tosyne2much

cool orijin101

WILLING CONTESTANTS

1) sinaj

2) demmy0325

3) mzellsx

4) DahtzFestJayz

5) boynigeria

6) beckybeky

7) Laurelp
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
Deejavuu, teempakguy, marieolae and the honourable organiser thanks for the nominations.

After giving it a deliberation I thought I'll do well in the capacity of a contestant/debaters. But if at the end of the nomination exercise and there are a shortage of judges I'll be game as one. Thanks.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Beckybeky(f): 10:16pm On May 12, 2015
I want to participate

Cc: naijaboiy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

Thanks for the reservation.

You're welcome. Please kindly accept to be one of the judges, would you?.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 12, 2015

A cerebral battle? Perfect!cool.
This is worth supporting and campaigning for instead of the usual vanity contests. Hopefully those who keep howling how large their butts can now show how brainy they are.

Or just maybe they'd avoid it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by boynigeria(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

still sounds fun
will be fun crushing anoda person's ideology
cant wait for that yeye miss nairaless shiit to finish
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:20pm On May 12, 2015
xynerise:
This is a debate and we need intelligent people as judges. Don't be sentimental and nominate someone who has not made a sensible comment since he/she joined Nairaland, all because he/she is your friend..

I can already see people nominating members of their cliques. If you want a credible judgment, nominate a qualified person.
Thanks for this sir!

Any other valuable suggestions will be accepted. cool
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 12, 2015
I nominate Blackett as judge and Victoriabee as contestant.

Cc
Naijaboiy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

If You Want Him, Go For Him / When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage? / Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.