Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) (28928 Views)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Not yet bro.

Naijaboiy, I'm interested in the debates.

If the judges nomination is still on, I nominate Bla ckett, Miz MyColi and The SonOfMark.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
laykorn:

Naijaboiy, I'm interested in the debates.

If the judges nomination is still on, I nominate Bla ckett, Miz MyColi and The SonOfMark.
No problem. Just waiting for the miss NL contest to end then we can commence.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by mizkeleke(f): 12:53am On May 21, 2015
*Buys a plot of land*
Reserving comments for later
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 24, 2015
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by boynigeria(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2015
Naijaboiy can we get this show on the road
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 7:35pm On May 24, 2015
boynigeria:
Naijaboiy can we get this show on the road
Right away sir!

Just putting some things in place.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by boynigeria(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Right away sir!

Just putting some things in place.

trust u boss
pls make it afternoon/evening paro cos of ma time zone
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 7:50pm On May 24, 2015
boynigeria:

trust u boss
pls make it afternoon/evening paro cos of ma time zone
We have to commence with the voting process. I don't know if everyone is available as at now.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by boynigeria(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

We have to commence with the voting process. I don't know if everyone is available as at now.
voting?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 8:07pm On May 24, 2015
boynigeria:

voting?
Yes,,for the judges. It's not going to be a strenuous exercise.

Just like a two hour stuff.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

When is it kicking off bro?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by boynigeria(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

oh cool
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by texanomaly(f): 8:17pm On May 24, 2015
Nice. smiley

This should be interesting.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
wristwatch:

When is it kicking off bro?
Tomorrow.

Trying to look for the perfect way to draw everyone's attention to it.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
texanomaly:
Nice. smiley

it sure will smiley

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Tomorrow.

Trying to look for the perfect way to draw everyone's attention to it.

Ok bro. Looking forward towards it.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2015
texanomaly:
Nice. smiley
Naijaboiy I nominate this beautiful woman for the judge position. smiley
She is home-based woman. grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On May 24, 2015
laykorn:

Lol what do you mean by "home-based"?

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On May 24, 2015
jasonisback:
naijaboiy.
Yea?

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by texanomaly(f): 9:17pm On May 24, 2015
laykorn:

Lol @ "home-based".
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea?

I want to partake.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:31pm On May 24, 2015
jasonisback:

I want to partake.
Noted,,will put your name on the list.

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol what do you mean by "home-based"?

She lives close to Peckcham. grin

She's Americana woman. cheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by asumo12: 7:55am On May 26, 2015
No show yet?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by U2ice(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2015
Observing....mk e 4no loss
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by peeparty(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2015
Nice one bro,I will join d debate if pidgin is allowed to be spoketh
naijaboiy:
Good evening everyone!

I am here to introduce to you THE ROMANCE SECTION DEBATE. This is not the first of its kind,,but this is an evolution from the original.

The romance section debate is going to be coming up on a monthly basis and the first edition comes up immediately after the Miss NL competition.

AIM
The aim of this thread is for preparations before hand so that we can plan everything before the event proper. So every suggestion pertaining this event should be made here.

Judges
The Judges are going to be made up of 5 people. One chief Judge who'll be in charge of announcing the results and stating the rules of the game,,and 4 other judges that would support the chief judge in the allocation of points to the debaters. The appointment of the chief Judge dwells on the decision of the 5 Judges.

People who are well versed with knowledge when it comes to relationship issues are needed here. They should also be ready to work without bias or sentiments for any debating group.

Interested persons should state their intentions here. One can also nominate anybody to be a judge. After which a poll will be carried out to select the 5 judges. This is to ensure transparency and clear representation of the people's choice.

Debators/contestants.
This set will be made up of a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 5 people in each group. The number of groups will depend on the number of willing contestants.

Contestants will be divided randomly into number groups and then they'll come together and appoint a group head and also choose a group name that they can be recognised with. Interested persons should simply declare their intentions in participating by saying "i'm willing to participate" and then tag Naijaboiy.

Moderators
Well it's simple. Their Job is to help maintain decorum and order during the competition. The hiding of irrelevant posts and banning of offenders or any antagonist will be in their care. We expect them to do their job diligently.

Topics
Do you have any idea of very scintillating or controversial topics pertaining to romance that can be debated on? You can send your ideas through a mail and it will be considered by the Judges.

These are the major developments for now. More will be added if we find them suitable enough to make this event a success.

Note:
This is where i'd like our e-warriors and those who are well versed in the fluent speaking of english to come show their prowess. cheesy

You think you are intelligent? This is where you are needed to show us what you've got. cheesy

Your suggestions are highly welcome. smiley

Cc: Every Romance Section Member. New and Old. Male and Female.

Ishilove
Farano.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Xup naijaboiy.

I have signalled my interest earlier on the thread buh i fink its not bad doing it again.

I Scentmarlc, wants to be a part of d debaters.

Cc naijaboiy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
scentmarlc:
Xup naija boiy.

I have signalled my interest earlier on the thread buh i fink its not bad doing it again.

I Scent marlc, wants to be a part of d debaters.

Cc naijab oiy
The competition is on hold for now.

Your attention will be called when it's about to commence.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

The competition is on hold for now.

Your attention will be called when it's about to commence.

Airight sire.

No p.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.