Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62227 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 11:29pm On May 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

And since when is warri, the entire delta state? Learn how to sat YOU and your people cause you sure as hell don't speak for me or my people.
Does being ibo in Delta makes it an ibo state, dumbo?
Empty head, does having yoruba natives in akoko Edo makes Edo a yoruba land? Or does having ijaw natives in Ondo and Lagos makes the states ijaw land?
How about the sami-asian natives in Norway? Does that make Norway an asian country?
Stupid animals! Animals in human skin.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by babestella: 11:33pm On May 14, 2015
itsoscar:
South south can never be part of Biafra....so u pipo should know ur boundaries. IMO,Enugu,anambra, abia n ebonyi.....mind u any act of including ss in ur greedy struggle will lead to war so u. pipo should go n make do with ur 5 states. As for me I'm just waiting for it to be announced so that i will locate any clean mansion that belongs to any ibo man close to me n inherit....God bless 9ja.

Lazy thief, any Igbo man's property you inherit will eventually collapse on you and kill you. Fo0l, don't go and work for your money. Lazy e-rat.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 11:39pm On May 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lagos State dat was a former Capital? Lagos state dat was built by d whole Nigeria? Why are all you yorubas claiming Lagos only,are u ashamed of other states in Southwest?
Built by who?
You mean Lagos that was a metropolis city who had its oba visiting Lodon before colonization was built by you dumb eediots?
The chicken will soon come home to its roost. Just one day!
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 14, 2015
OnyeIbo:

Deltans, lovers of freedom, will grind u into the dust if u utter a word against her freedom. Just an advice

fool , Oya cum na, idiot chest beaters, poor landlocked area, looking 4 our land to feed, greed go kill una, tank God am nt d only SS here, many of us re against ur stupid Biafra u can av Anioma dey mean nothing to us

PARASITES

POOR LANDLOCKED area

Abeg Jonathan give dem biafa b4 u leave , tired of ur ranting everytime

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 11:48pm On May 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You guys should develope other Southwestern states,Lagos is no mans land,Igbos have businesses and properties all over there,unlike other states apart from Biafra Land!
Ogun, Oyo, Akure is 10 times better than that dirty Anambra, Abia or the barren Ebonyi.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Ellashow: 11:51pm On May 14, 2015
Normality:

Fools, heheh, Nnamdi Kalu is broadcasting from Enugu in Biafra Land, the place undisclosed.
He is not hiding his identity, his father is a traditional ruler, Ibeki Umuahia, he challenges any security agency to touch him or any IPOB member, he announces his ID live on radio.

You don't know who he is, he was in Aba few days ago, come to Aba on 30th May, u will see him live,

he is not hiding please, he is not anonymous.

Must you insult before you get your message across? Sorry for quoting you
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 11:54pm On May 14, 2015
Shirley07:

Does being ibo in Delta makes it an ibo state, dumbo?
Empty head, does having yoruba natives in akoko Edo makes Edo a yoruba land? Or does having ijaw natives in Ondo and Lagos makes the states ijaw land?
How about the sami-asian natives in Norway? Does that make Norway an asian country?
Stupid animals! Animals in human skin.

What is this ugly @ss, gorilla looking illiterate from the land of diseased filled, tribalistic and criminal invest, children of Satan yoruba f00l running her Aaashawo, HIV infest mouth on?
Where did I mention delta state is an igbo state?
That's the problem with you worthless, backward, ritualistic yoruba always jumping to running una loud fat diseased mouth showcasing una complete utter stupidity. Must you people constantly display why una IQ are less than that of pebble? Must you always verify the stars on nigeria education. Must you constantly verify that even the northerners are surpassing una in education. I swear you f2king, disgusting, spawn of the devil should go join ISIS. That's what una are best at, instead of running around spitting out your cowardly shouting every where. Do us a favour and blow your f2king self up like the rest of your brother.
Worthless, fat slut pig

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 11:57pm On May 14, 2015
OgagaMic:

fool , Oya cum na, idiot chest beaters, poor landlocked area, looking 4 our land to feed, greed go kill una, tank God am nt d only SS here, many of us re against ur stupid Biafra u can av Anioma dey mean nothing to us

PARASITES

POOR LANDLOCKED area

Abeg Jonathan give dem biafa b4 u leave , tired of ur ranting everytime

Your not included you dumb buf00n. How many times do they have to keep repeating the SAME THING each time you come seeking attention.

When have they ever included URHOBO? They don't want you and NEVER had. Always looking for attention like a 19 dollar @sahwo. Your people are the miserable lots that need to stop invading biafra thread, shouting we are not joining. They never included you people so stop disturbing us with your desperate attention seeking. You are REJECTS in their eyes. The sooner you learn this. The better for you.

I swear I'm starting to believe their I'd something severally wrong with you people.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 12:01am On May 15, 2015
ekenedegreat:
If you(yoruba) is our(igbo) master, why do you tolerate our excesses in "NO MAN'S LAND" (lagos)? One on one the yorubas are no match to the IGBOS!!
Yet the great scorpion, Adekunle sent millions of ibos to their caves/graves where they belong.
The reason we're calm now is that your chest beating hasn't amount to anything but we're waiting till you do anything stup!d e.g killing/bombing our people like Ojukwu did at Ore/Lagos, you people will smell it then!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 12:07am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

What is this ugly @ss, gorilla looking illiterate from the land of diseased filled, tribalistic and criminal invest, children of Satan yoruba f00l running her Aaashawo, HIV infest mouth on?
Where did I mention delta state is an igbo state?
That's the problem with you worthless, backward, ritualistic yoruba always jumping to running una loud fat diseased mouth showcasing una complete utter stupidity. Must you people constantly display why una IQ are less than that of pebble? Must you always verify the stars on nigeria education. Must you constantly verify that even the northerners are surpassing una in education. I swear you f2king, disgusting, spawn of the devil should go join ISIS. That's what una are best at, instead of running around spitting out your cowardly shouting every where. Do us a favour and blow your f2king self up like the rest of your brother.
Worthless, fat slut pig
The ranting of an eediot from an accursed chest beating parasitic slave tribes!
God forbid my lineage is tainted with the cursed ibo!
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 12:07am On May 15, 2015
fineguy11:
......i'll never support a secession movement whose foundation is based on greed...biafra remains an igbo agenda with other minorities being used as pawns...biafra never gained popular support from the south south region..,,especially the ijaws..2015 elections gave me a clearer understanding as to why our grandfathers didnt really conceived the biafran ideology...Akwa ibom has attained giant strides in infrastructural and economic advancement,all that remains is consolidation...the choice for akwaibomites is a simple one,,we either put religious and ethic differences aside and focus on moving the state to the next level or we support a cause that will definately lead to massive destruction and loss of lives..as for me,,i was born a Nigerian,,and i'll die a Nigerian,,av chosen my path feel free to choose yours..

Once again stop insulting our intelligence. You are an imposter. Your past posts, lack of interest on the state you claim to come from and finally lack of knowledge on simple knowledge from the same state you claiming you come from points you out as an IMPOSTER. Even now, now on this thread you are on the "barracks" as oppose to being a "student on uniben" like you always claim to be. I don't need a magic balls or new20 20 to point that out. Considering your post and interest in one specific region politics and development rather than where you claim does not surprise me one bit. Your people aka SW are well known COWARDS anyway so I'm not surprised. Attache by force

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 12:11am On May 15, 2015
Shirley07:

The ranting of an eediot from an accursed chest beating parasitic slave tribes!
God forbid my lineage is tainted with the cursed ibo!

Coming from a loud mouth, gorilla chest beating clan whose best form of any action is stealing credit of others then permit me to bust out laughing.
A parasite calling others a parasite. Lmfaooio. Wonder shall ll never cease from your stupidity. Go and read which ppl are crying because of a drop of oil allocation and who cries the most when amnesty dropped. Who threw beans at foreigners for increasing prices on their products of sale. Parasitic, highly indebted, welfare babies shouldn't even open mouth and talk.

Who the f2k want a spawn of the devil lineage in their tribe. Why the f2k will igbo even want a cursed clan, filled with devilish people in their lineage? Which igbo group or family would dare? Spits on the floor and set your worthless statement on fire. Even thinking or saying that is a curse to igbo.

Ugly looking biatch

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 12:13am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

Your not included you dumb buf00n. How many times do they have to keep repeating the SAME THING each time you come seeking attention.

When have they ever included URHOBO? They don't want you and NEVER had. Always looking for attention like a 19 dollar @sahwo. Your people are the miserable lots that need to stop invading biafra thread, shouting we are not joining. They never included you people so stop disturbing us with your desperate attention seeking. You are REJECTS in their eyes. The sooner you learn this. The better for you.

I swear I'm starting to believe their I'd something severally wrong with you people.
Nobody is stopping you from joining your tribe. However the owner of Delta land has spoken and they aint ibo.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:14am On May 15, 2015
hopefully, they would get their country and leave Nigeria.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 12:17am On May 15, 2015
Shirley07:

Nobody is stopping you from joining your tribe. However the owner of Delta land has spoken and they aint ibo.

Owner of delta? grin grin only from an untraveled, backwards, illiterate toruva do you hear this much illiteracy in one statement. This Yoruba Ab0ki slave go lick your master's balls and stop displaying to us how much of a complete utter ediot you are. Go do wtf you do best, sucking and licking the @ss of married men.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 12:17am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

Coming from a loud mouth, gorilla chest beating clan whose best form of any action is stealing credit of others then permit me to bust out laughing.

Who the f2k want a spawn of the devil lineage in their tribe. Why the f2k will igbo even want a cursed clan, filled with devilish people in their lineage? Which igbo group or family would dare? Spits on the floor and set your worthless statement on fire. Even thinking or saying that is a curse to igbo.

Ugly looking biatch
All ranting, no actions is the core of ibo!
People who doesn't learn from history will definitely repeat it and this time, it won't be just 3 millions, it will be all.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 12:22am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

Owner of delta? grin grin only from an untraveled, backwards, illiterate toruva do you hear this much illiteracy in one statement. This Yoruba Ab0ki slave go lick your master's balls and stop displaying to us how much of a complete utter ediot you are. Go do wtf you do best, sucking and licking the @ss of married men.
You ibos are inconsequential! The owners of delta states has spoken!
Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by kommiejewel(f): 12:26am On May 15, 2015
But why are the Yorubas angry? 'I no dey do again' no be fight na....if they don't want us to go, they should simply beg or forever hold their peace. And as for the few Southerners that don't want to join; pls when your states are going, kindly carve out your own state and stay behind.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 12:27am On May 15, 2015
Shirley07:

All ranting, no actions is the core of ibo!
People who doesn't learn from history will definitely repeat it and this time, it won't be just 3 millions, it will be all.

I won't be surprised if this yoruba @shawo didn't know their were more Nigerian soilders killed during Biafran war by biafran soliders than biafran soliders killed by nigerian soliders. Whenever you worthless, fat c0ws use the weak army to boost I f2king laugh. That 3 million that died died from Nigeria blocking the two airways to biafra hence biafran importation couldn't come in and people starved dumbass. Obviously Cameroon won't assist una this time around, they don't even like you Nigerians anymore especially considering how much hatred the bakassi you gave away without one ounce of fight feel for you lots.

Your rag tag weak @ss military can barely defeat a small tag of groups called BH and Mend. You could barely even defeat Biafran soliders, you had to result to attacking their civilians the same way you people did during their fight with mend, another less prepared group that you lots and you honestly HONESTLY believe anyone is afraid of those weak @ss military. Permit me to once again LAUGH!!!! Even biafran soliders recorded less casualties than them and they used less weapons, sometimes even stick as well as less foreign assistance to battle those people grin grin grin puh pleeeze. Nobody, not even your neighboring countries are scared of Nigerian Army

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 12:34am On May 15, 2015
Shirley07:

You ibos are inconsequential! The owners of delta states has spoken!
Deal with it!

Go lick your master's balls like I said and stop displaying your obvious stupidity.
Oh btw: anioma is currently the new governor eelect.na go suck your m@ster dick and get off talking. You don't have the brain to do that. Fat, bimbo b1tch..daughter of satan

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 12:37am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

I won't be surprised if this yoruba @shawo didn't know their were more Nigerian soilders killed during Biafran war by Biafran soliders than biafran soliders killed by them. Whenever you worthless, fat c0ws use the weak army to boost I f2king laugh. That 3 million that died died from Nigeria blocking the two airways to biafra hence biafran importation couldn't come in and people starved dumbass. Obviously Cameroon won't assist una this time around, they don't even like you Nigerians anymore especially considering how much hatred the bakassi you gave away without one ounce of fight feel for you lots.

Your rag tag weakening @ss military can barely defeat a small tag of groups called BH and Mend. You could barely even defeat Biafran soliders, you had to result to attacking their civilians the same way they did during their fight with mend and you honestly HONESTLY believe anyone is afraid of those weak @ss people. Permit me to ounce again LAUGH!!!! Even biafran soliders recorded less casualties than them and they used less weapons, sometimes even stick as well as less foreign assistance to battle those people grin grin grin puh pleeeze. Nobody, not even your neighboring countries are scared of Nigerian Army
Lol!
You mean the hide and seek game biafrans were playing? Yeye dey smell.
For the umpteenth time, ibo fought no war! If by bombing and retreating into hiding when confronted while your women and children were being gunned down is what war entails, then you're a big fat eediot!
Selfish fool who thinks playing hide and seek game while using their women and children as covers is war.
Come and invade the region that aint yours again, all of you will be fed to the vultures!
Bunch of greedy parasitic cowardly slaves!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 12:47am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

Go lick your master's balls like I said and stop displaying your obvious stupidity.
Oh btw: anioma is currently the new governor eelect.na go suck your m@ster dick and get off talking. You don't have the brain to do that. Fat, bimbo b1tch..daughter of satan
This is democracy!
Any native of a region can be a leader but that doesn't make it their land!
The first thing that comes to people's mind when someone says he's from Delta, it is 's/he is an urhobo, isoko or itshekiri'! These people are the real owners.
Only God knows where you ibos wandered from.
Bunch of wanderers who has no ancestral history!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 12:56am On May 15, 2015
Shirley07:

Lol!
You mean the hide and seek game biafrans were playing? Yeye dey smell.
For the umpteenth time, ibo fought no war! If by bombing and retreating into hiding when confronted while your women and children were being gunned down is what war entails, then you're a big fat eediot!
Selfish fool who thinks playing hide and seek game while using their women and children as covers is war.
Come and invade the region that aint yours again, all of you will be fed to the vultures!
Bunch of greedy parasitic cowardly slaves!

Lmfaooo. This is the ultimate pr00f you are as compete f2king illiterate. The war lasted three years you dumb buf00n. The Nigerian soliders came to their lands to fight and ter they kicked una multiple times and it took over several attempts before capturing states and even despite it all...less weapons, less assistance and they still had less casualties than your cowardly Nigerian Army especially your Adekunle brother that was recorded proudly saying he's not going after soliders but civilians. Even Alabi-isama one of his platoon soliders mentioned how the coward has them sneaking around through the back just to invade biafran soliders and attack civilians and also how majority of the victory he claimed, he was never present during all those fights like your typical yoruba coward only know how to steal credit. Like I told you, when men speaks, your nigerian military shouldn't even talk if you need the assistance of the entire West African soliders to stop small group as BH, you had to give money to stop small group like Mend and the entire f2king world to stop small, less weapon ed biafra then your weak @ss military shouldn't even stand up when others are speaking

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by eminence13(m): 1:00am On May 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Be afraid, oh ye sons of men from the west;
The wise men from the East are determined undecided
wise men indeed Ode u bera chose ur battles wisely ask ur fathers nd grandfathers if they want to chant any useless noise !!! Oniranu
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:01am On May 15, 2015
kommiejewel:
But why are the Yorubas angry? 'I no dey do again' no be fight na....if they don't want us to go, they should simply beg or forever hold their peace. And as for the few Southerners that don't want to join; pls when your states are going, kindly carve out your own state and stay behind.

some of us dont like igbos to the extent that we want them to form their republic and leave nigeria. i want igbos to have their own country...

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 1:01am On May 15, 2015
ekenedegreat:
For your information, fashola did not deport any real person from Igbo rather he deported destitutes.
Oba akiolu denied his statement when he saw the storm coming that is to show that, even your oba is suffering from cowardice and that is a typical yorubaman for you.
When did he deny his statement?
Iirc, he only said he didn't mean it in a malicious way and the red cap ibo leaders understood perfectly.
Ibos and lies, really synonymous!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 1:03am On May 15, 2015
Shirley07:

This is democracy!
Any native of a region can be a leader but that doesn't make it their land!
The first thing that comes to people's mind when someone says he's from Delta, it is 's/he is an urhobo, isoko or itshekiri'! These people are the real owners.
Only God knows where you ibos wandered from.
Bunch of wanderers who has no ancestral history!

And that's YOU untraveled, illiterate definition. We already know you yorubas are as brainless as a cow and common geography of your country is a huge mysetery to you devil's children so your stupidity is my interest how?

Maybe you should go and reread biafra contract again. Neither any of the three mentioned grouos were included in biafra, be it in the past or CURRENT therefore, the are unwanted personnel looking for attention. But does not surprise me, the attention seeking hag tribe doing what they known best, clapping for others desperate attention seeking. Now let me ask you Stup1d bitch do you think you said something worthwhile here? Do you think biafra cares about the three mentioned groups? If they didn't include them in the past, still didn't include them in the present and will also not include them in the future, do you honestly think your illiterate self made sense with your crass stupidity of display.

Like I've said many time, go back to your sleeping with married men that's all you are good at it or better still a ritualistic sacrifice and leave conversation to people with brain.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by fineguy11(m): 1:07am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

Once again stop insulting our intelligence. You are an imposter. Your past posts, lack of interest on the state you claim to come from and finally lack of knowledge on simple knowledge from the same state you claiming you come from points you out as an IMPOSTER. Even now, now on this thread you are on the "barracks" as oppose to being a "student on uniben" like you always claim to be. I don't need a magic balls or new20 20 to point that out. Considering your post and interest in one specific region politics and development rather than where you claim does not surprise me one bit. Your people aka SW are well known COWARDS anyway so I'm not surprised. Attache by force
...u're pathetic...hw does my residing in benin/staying in the barracks change the fact that im frm akwaibomyour life must really be miserable for u to attach too much importance on nairaland to the extent u can ''perceive''a moniker's state of origin...av been residing in benin for abt 10yrs now,,grew up and studied here,,ikot abasi remains my LG of origin...and im very proud of my state...why wld any reasonable person frm akwaibom want to risk the developmental strides achieved over the last few years,,for a cause(biafra) that will lead to mass destruction and deaths??since u're jobbless and less convinced abt my state of origin,,why not take a queue frm one of ur mentors''fayose'' and track me down frm nairaland to wherever u meet me@least that wld keep u occupied for sometime..

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 1:18am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

Lmfaooo. This is the ultimate pr00f you are as compete f2king illiterate. The war lasted three years you dumb buf00n. The Nigerian soliders came to their lands to fight and ter they kicked una multiple times and it took over several attempts before capturing states and even despite it all...less weapons, less assistance and they still had less casualties than your cowardly Nigerian Army especially your Adekunle brother that was recorded proudly saying he's not going after soliders but civilians. Even Alabi-isama one of his platoon soliders mentioned how the coward has them sneaking around through the back just to invade biafran soliders and attack civilians and also how majority of the victory he claimed, he was never present during all those fights like your typical yoruba coward only know how to steal credit. Like I told you, when men speaks, your nigerian military shouldn't even talk if you need the assistance of the entire West African soliders to stop small group as BH, you had to give money to stop small group like Mend and the entire f2king world to stop small, less weapon ed biafra then your weak @ss military shouldn't even stand up when others are speaking
Go on with the inherent chest beating, that doesn't change the true facts!
I repeat ibo fought no war!
All what the biafrans did for 2.5 yrs was to kill the Hausa amidst them, dance round like eediots, bomb and retreat into hiding while using their women and children as covers not until the yorubas who were non-partisan in the beginning became involved.
And we became involved because these stup!d biafrans were invading and bombing our regions, that's considering yorubas were neutral in their stup!d fight against the North but no, they brought their stupidity to our land.
I'm saying it again, none of you people will be left to live next time!
Bunch of greedy eediots!
Imagine years later, bokoharam claiming they fought Nigeria for 6yrs when all they did was to bomb and retreat, just like the biafrans did!
Bunch of chestbeaters!
I repeat ibos fought no war!
Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 1:19am On May 15, 2015
fineguy11:
...u're pathetic...hw does my residing in benin/staying in the barracks change the fact that im frm akwaibomyour life must really be miserable for u to attach too much importance on nairaland to the extent u can ''perceive''a moniker's state of origin...av been residing in benin for abt 10yrs now,,grew up and studied here,,ikot abasi remains my LG of origin...and im very proud of my state...why wld any reasonable person frm akwaibom want to risk the developmental strides achieved over the last few years,,for a cause(biafra) that will lead to mass destruction and deaths??since u're jobbless and less convinced abt my state of origin,,why not take a queue frm one of ur mentors''fayose'' and track me down frm nairaland to wherever u meet me@least that wld keep u occupied for sometime..

We've had orlandoowoh, edo girl, jason, alaji, ikwerreboy, ijaw boy, etc all are yoruba cowards caught using other tribes to shield away and all gave themselves away based on their type of posting and when ppl met them in real life verified they are either imposter as assumed thus fude, is obvious you, just the rsdt of them, are a pathetic coward. Even the well known ibibio Ids have called you out multiple times for being an imposter. One even did so on this thread as well. Even my best friend after reading your posts when I showed it to him, loudly said the dude is not AK and that's without me me telling him your lack of interesting as well as zero common knowledge on things you should have known if you are truly from there.

We've had others like you and like I told your pathetic, cowardly, self it is HIGHLY expected. Your coward clan are known for it. You people are just that pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shirley07: 1:28am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

And that's YOU untraveled, illiterate definition. We already know you yorubas are as brainless as a cow and common geography of your country is a huge mysetery to you devil's children so your stupidity is my interest how?

Maybe you should go and reread biafra contract again. Neither any of the three mentioned grouos were included in biafra, be it in the past or CURRENT therefore, the are unwanted personnel looking for attention. But does not surprise me, the attention seeking hag tribe doing what they known best, clapping for others desperate attention seeking. Now let me ask you Stup1d bitch do you think you said something worthwhile here? Do you think biafra cares about the three mentioned groups? If they didn't include them in the past, still didn't include them in the present and will also not include them in the future, do you honestly think your illiterate self made sense with your crass stupidity of display.

Like I've said many time, go back to your sleeping with married men that's all you are good at it or better still a ritualistic sacrifice and leave conversation to people with brain.
Stop all the noise!
We know the real deltans!
All you wanderers should go back to the east.
I repeat, try to claim any land that aint yours, you'll be dealt with in millions.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by panafrican(m): 1:29am On May 15, 2015
Heavy weapon corporations will have a juicy moon.
You are falling into the game of the West to bleed Nigeria and enable Europeans to have fun when Africans are killing each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) / FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.