Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62206 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2015
OgagaMic:

mumu, u b big fool, so na only Urhobo Dey SS,

mulattoclaro, fineguy11, itsoscar, coputa. abeg tell this Fool and onenaira6 Tat SS re nt Biafra

Na force ?,
I tire for this useless igbo people o. Na by force to join them?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

LOL! Now I know you are clearly not from SS, just impersonating, wasting my time, you Shut up. Am from SS go jump into Lagoon. Thunder fire you there! Iddiot!
thunder fire your papa. Keep shut you useless igbo girl. I'm purely south south. God punish your father and your generations.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2015
Noneroone:

Edo was not, is not and will never be part of Biafra. Stop seeking attention.
who wants to be part of a country run by the most depraved ethnic group in the whole of Africa?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2015
OgagaMic:

bros you get tym ooo, y u dey answer Igbo people, mtchwwwwwww, na mouth dem dey make, Make dem come take SS make we see, parasites, na dem rake pass , abeg leave d thread 4 dem, make dem dey rake, we d real Niger Deltans Know say dem b big fool, na fraustration dey worry dem, Biafra include SS and SS d outcome Fooolsssss

Poor parasites
God bless you bros. In fact follow for a follow back. You too much.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Chiaka(f): 11:04am On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire your papa. Keep shut you useless igbo girl. I'm purely south south. God punish your father and your generations.

Your sef u dey talk. Yam head! I no even read wetin you write

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

ashawo Woooooooo. Go and look for customers. Useless girl.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by slytubadth(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

lol why u con reply?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 11:26am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

grin grin grin attaché by force There are NO deltans your brothers. Maybe you should equally read the post about your people from the same people you defending your dumb biatch. They don't even like you people and voiced it multiple times on this forum. Many have even written articles, made videos and insulted people since last election but the desperate attaché by force oil seeking weak cowards looking for who to cheat will always try to force themselves onto them. grin
Go to delta and truly see how much "brother" you are. "They are my brother" grin grin. I don die. Desperate people.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 11:28am On May 15, 2015
OgagaMic:

mumu, u b big fool, so na only Urhobo Dey SS,

mulattoclaro, fineguy11, itsoscar, coputa. abeg tell this Fool and onenaira6 Tat SS re nt Biafra

Na force ?,

Everybody this ediot just listed is either urhobo, isoko, edo and one yoruba attaché.

Funny enough all una HAVE NEVER been included and wanted. You are not who anybody wants. Get through your thick head. You loud noises are desperate looking YOU ARE THE REJECTS yet you are the ones shouting to top heavens no ijaw, other delta igbo, rivers igbo, etc speaking, only You the rejected ones. How pathetic can you get.

I wonder how many times someone had to repay to you rejects they don't want you and have never wanted you. Let the ones wanted speak before you losers let's us hear word. Who made the reject the spokesperson of the wanted

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 11:32am On May 15, 2015
nonaira:

Everybody this ediot just listed is either urhobo, isoko, edo and one yoruba attaché.

Funny enough all una HAVE never been included and wanted. You not who anybody wants. Get through your thick head. You loud noises are desperate looking YOU ARE THE REJECTS yet you are the ones shouting to top heavens no ijaw, other delta igbo, rivers igbo, etc speaking, only You the rejected ones. How pathetic can you get.

I wonder how many times someone had to repay to you rejects they don't want you and have never wanted you. Let the ones wanted speak before you losers let's us hear word. Who made the reject the spokesperson of the wanted

Why do you waste your time replying impostors? People you only see online, let them come to the streets of their so called towns and open their mouths. Enjoy their comments and walk away. Take it from me 100% of those monikers are not close to any village in Edo talkless of delta state.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 11:34am On May 15, 2015
Btw atlwireles I have to apologize for calling urhobo the rejects. It's just that ogagamic loser is extremely annoying as f2k. He's desperation and constant notice me by force is f2king irritating.
You're a cool urhobo hence I apologize while for the ogagamic dude, everything I said stands. You're a REJECT
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2015
nonaira:

Funny enough all una HAVE NEVER been included and wanted. You are not who anybody wants. Get through your thick head. You loud noises are desperate looking YOU ARE THE REJECTS yet you are the ones shouting to top heavens no ijaw, other delta igbo, rivers igbo, etc speaking, only You the rejected ones. How pathetic can you get.

see this useless Igbo. I'm proudly Edo. You igbos are the scum of the Earth. I wish Gowon had wiped out your useless grandfathers. Go and drown in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 11:38am On May 15, 2015
atlwireles:

Why do you waste your time replying impostors? People you only see online, let them come to the streets of their so called towns and open their mouths. Enjoy their comments and walk away. Take it from me 100% of those monikers are not close to any village in Edo talkless of delta state.

Idk but his constant notice me by force is irritating. I'm even starting to suspect him cause he invade every igbo thread to start whining about urhobo this, urhobo that. Which urhobo does that irritating act. Well I won't be surprised if his moniker comes out faker than sweet n low. Anywsy, I apologized to you before and I apologize again. I have no problem with your ppl you know that.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 11:38am On May 15, 2015
nonaira:
Btw atlwireles I have to apologize for calling urhobo the rejects. It's just that ogagamic loser is extremely annoying as f2k. He's desperation and constant notice me by force is f2king irritating.
You're a cool urhobo hence I apologize while for the ogagamic dude, everything I said stands. You're a REJECT

I am not mad at you grin grin grin I have said it severally on this forum, no deltan regardless of tribe spews the kind of hate you see here. He is not from delta state, either is he from any tribe in the Niger delta. I know the person behind that moniker, just stop wasting your time with them. The change happening across the zone is not on NL.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 11:41am On May 15, 2015
nonaira:

Idk but his constant notice me by force is irritating. I'm even starting to suspect him cause he invade every igbo thread to start whining about urhobo this, urhobo that. Which urhobo does that irritating act. Well I won't be surprised if his moniker comes out faker than sweet n low. Anywsy, I apologized to you before and I apologize again. I have no primehood with your ppl you know that.

No problems and no worries, it took some of us a long time to open our eyes, the days of darkness are behind us. The future has never been brighter for the SS.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 11:44am On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this useless Igbo. I'm proudly Edo. You igbos are the scum of the Earth. I wish Gowon had wiped out your useless grandfathers. Go and drown in the lagoon.

The worthless cowards that only have the balls to run mouth online but not the balls to back it up in real life. Get the f2k out my face you silly little puzzy biatch nigg@. Who the f2k even mention you? Did anyone call you? Did I address your worthless, loser, coward @ss did I? Do i look like I give one rat @ss about a f2king GEEK like yourself do i? Your geeky @ss wannabe internet thug should shoot your self in the f2king face cause that's what you best for. Now GTFO out my face, I even rather speak to most weakling chick than you cause even she has more Balls than your geeky, please notice me, coward @ss.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Twistaray(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2015
BiafranPrince:

A strange radio station operating from an unknown location has hit the airwaves in Rivers State with the name ‘Radio Biafra’, on 87.9/88.0Fm Channel and on 97.6Fm on other Biafra provinces

Director, Radio Biafra

The location of the radio station as well as its mode of operation is yet to be ascertained.

The Radio Biafra has only one familiar voice, who calls himself ‘Director’. The Director who has the name Nnamdi Kalu, who hails from Ibeku in Umuahia, Aba province of Biafraland. He frequently refers to the listeners as the Indigenous People of Biafra.

The Director, in one of his broadcasts, took a swipe at both the incumbent President and the President-elect for their recent activities.
He consistently makes comments pitching the North and the West against the Niger-Delta, stressing people of the Niger-Delta were being “enslaved in Nigeria” which he refers to as a “zoo”.
The Director, who never fails to mention about the wickedness of black people from africa, stating that their hearts and souls are wicked and full of bad things, he cites examples of what happens in black african countries, historically to always buttress his point. In the same vein, his broadcasts are mostly anti-western.

Taking a cue from the recent comments credited to the Oba of Lagos, HRM Rilwan Akinolu on the Igbo community in Lagos in the run-off to the Governorship election, the anonymous voice on Radio Biafra said words like ‘non-indigene’ should not be used in a country that claims it is united.

“See ordinary Oba Akinolu calling you people non-indigene in your own country. If you are travelling from Lagos through the Lagos-Ibadan express way, you will see black pipelines. They are all oil pipelines. The oil is coming from Biafra land to Yoruba land, yet they call you non-indigenes.

“When it comes to the issue of oil, we are one Nigeria but when it is time for the igbos to vote and look after their families, they turn to non-indigenes”.

The voice further said, “You are leaving a solid economy behind when you have the lives of the people miserable. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has been lying to the people of Biafra because of President Goodluck Jonathan. How can a woman who claims she was at the world bank be lying? Please show me the part of the economy that has solid backing.

“Let Jonathan tell you which part of the economy he has solidified. He knows you are all gullible people.

“Surpring enough, the Director calls Jonathan Imbecilic and weak-hearted and always say he lacks the acumen to lead anyone.

“Jonathan has approved Enugu free trade zone on the pages of newspaper and you believe them. The same set of people told you the 2nd Niger bridge will be built but it was only on the Yoruba zoo newspapers”.

Sources-:
http://ginjaland.com/article/radio-biafra-hits-airwaves-in-niger--delta
http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/13/radio-biafra-hits-airwaves-in-niger-delta/

grin
Thank God oo
We want more of such News from brafrua people.
It's my prayer that this hateful words/news spread across the nation and the world at large so that more hates will spread hence brafrua is release/cut out of nigeria.
This message must reach every corner of the North and SW, the more it does? The better everyone of us begins to see ourselves separately.

Good luck brafru grin
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2015
nonaira:

The worthless cowards that only have the balls to run mouth online but not the balls to back it up in real life. Get the f2k out my face you silly little puzzy biatch nigg@. Who the f2k even mention you? Did anyone call you? Did I address your worthless, loser, coward @ss did I? Do i look like I give one rat @ss about a f2king GEEK like yourself do i? Your geeky @ss wannabe internet thug should shoot your self in the f2king face cause that's what you best for. Now GTFO out my face, I even rather speak to most weakling chick than you cause even she has more Balls than your geeky, please notice me, coward @ss.
thunder fire you. See this mumu. God punish you and your entire igbo clan.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 11:54am On May 15, 2015
atlwireles:

I am not mad at you grin grin grin I have said it severally on this forum, no deltan regardless of tribe spews the kind of hate you see here. He is not from delta state, either is he from any tribe in the Niger delta. I know the person behind that moniker, just stop wasting your time with them. The change happening across the zone is not on NL.

Actually I don't even mind the ogagamic as much. He's just annoying as f2k. I don't care whose behind that monkier. The only person I care and plan to meet is the mulattoclaro dude. Whether he's an attaché or not, i don't care that's who I plan to meet someday. And like I told the coward I will track his @ss down since the silly puzxy coward refused to give a location and I promise him he'll say every single thing he says on here, every single word to my f2king face so I can have a good enough reason to tell the cops when I bash his f2king face in. This I promise him. That's the only person I care to meet whether fake or not. The rest I actually don't care whether fake or not.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 11:55am On May 15, 2015
fineguy11:
its either an independent akwaibom or nigeria nothing like biafra...i dont give a damm abt those 5 landlocked entities,,,as long as u dont draft my state into biafra,,otherwise,,i will gladly be fighting on the nigerian side....i have just a year before i become a nigerian soldier anyway,,i care less what cowards like u hiding behind a china phone say on nairaland......

Hehehe... You are just being foolish...
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Abiriba1stson: 11:57am On May 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

And currently it is that same Igbo trying to break Nigeria and equally supporting full resources control to all regions of Nigeria trying to correct Zik mistakes while your greedy lots have been sabotaging and trying to steal more oil for yourselves like the greedy people you lots are. The national conference showed how desperate and greedy you yorubas are. Likewise, when it was suggested that oil head quarters returned back to SS and when one tried to move down to PH, we witnessed how much your brother, OBJ, fought all his might to try and keep that from happening.
Like I said, you people have demonstrated how desperate and greedy you lots are. So go sell your propaganda to someone willing to swallow it. I know you people satanic, evil, ways very well.

@OneNaira6 I think you should stop this argument now; the most annoying and painful thing I have ever read on this nairaland is seeing Edo or Urhobo people insulting the Igbos. Both of them put together cannot be compare to Anioma (Delta Igbos only) in anything, both in education and Human capital.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 11:59am On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire you. See this mumu. God punish you and your entire igbo clan.

Slit your throat you coward puzzy biatch. Or better yet go out in public and run that your mouth do they can do you the best they do with Internet thug geeks like yourself.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 15, 2015
OgagaMic:
fool , Oya cum na, idiot chest beaters, poor landlocked area, looking 4 our land to feed, greed go kill una, tank God am nt d only SS here, many of us re against ur stupid Biafra u can av Anioma dey mean nothing to us PARASITES POOR LANDLOCKED area Abeg Jonathan give dem biafa b4 u leave , tired of ur ranting everytime
poor? Landlock area? This one no dey zoo oh or he's short-sighted.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 12:04pm On May 15, 2015
Abiriba1stson:

@OneNaira6 I think you should stop this argument now; the most annoying and painful thing I have ever read on this nairaland is seeing Edo or Urhobo people insulting the Igbos. Both of them put together cannot be compare to Anioma (Delta Igbos only) in anything, both in education and Human capital.

Actually the urhobo are cool ppl so I'm not going to attack them. Idk if ogagamic is really urhobo, even atlwireles is urhobo and even he doesn't believe the guy is urhobo. As for edo state. they very worthless than anything in comparison to delta igbos so honestly, I laugh when an Edo speaks. The only reason I address the coward claiming to be edo is because since he wants to kill igbo, I'm going to give him the platform of doing so he could say it to my face and then try to do it. One thing I don't like is geeky puzzy biatch using the intent to run their mouth because they think their identity is f2king hidden.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 15, 2015
Sincere4u:
coputa:
Biafra is south east and not south /south.We are not ready to share our resources with anybody,enough is enough.

please stop the ranting, you are just writing based on your individualistic views,wishes and greed. Go and tell the leaders of south south what you think and get them educate you. Who and who formed the new movement called LNC and what led to it's formation?. Abeg stop making yourself sound so stupid and greedy.

Shurrup you ignorant chimp...
You are d one sounding greedy here...
Besides lemme enlighten you Nigeria is sucking you dry and yet you say... You ain't ready to share your resources with anyone...
Aren't you mad??
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2015
nonaira:

Slit your throat you coward puzzy biatch. Or better yet go out in public and run that your mouth do they can do you the best they do with Internet thug geeks like yourself.
being igbo is indeed a curse. See how you're raving and ranting. You would even last a second with me. Just a punch will settle the issue. Silt your father's throat. bleeping Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 15, 2015
justhelp:
I love this move its another welcome development to hav a peaceful Nigeria, I want them to go as soon as posible, I will be waiting for them at Nigeria embassy to refuse them visa to come back to lagos, but when next we deport u from lagos pls Don't complain or feel bad we are only assisting u.

Thanks very much... I can't wait to abandon this Nigeria boko haram entity...
Nigeria is just a disgrace to the whole world...
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 12:11pm On May 15, 2015
Please stop replying the tribal warriors, remember their goal is to have this thread dump into the tribal section. Our people need information, and threads like this, provide a forum for people to know where to find the needed information.

REMEMBER OUR PEOPLE ARE NOT AGAINST ANYBODY, WE ARE JUST TRYING TO LIVE AND LET'S LIVE. TRYING TO SAVE OURSELVES FROM THIS SINKING SHIP.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by slytubadth(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2015
nonaira:

Actually the urhobo are cool ppl so I'm not going to attack them. Idk if ogagamic is really urhobo, even atlwireles is urhobo and even he doesn't believe the guy is urhobo. As for edo state. they very worthless than anything in comparison to delta igbos so honestly, I laugh when an Edo speaks. The only reason I address the coward claiming to be edo is because since he wants to kill igbo, I'm going to give him the platform of doing so he could say it to my face and then try to do it. One thing I don't like is geeky puzzy biatch using the intent to run their mouth because they think their identity is f2king hidden.

What is wrong with you? How can u call Edo state a worthless state. The person u are exchanging words with, do u know if he his from Edo state or not.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 15, 2015
Shubbylee:

WHICH OIL DOES BIAFRA HAVE? LOOOL!! Until all igbos leave the west, North and South south and go back to their villages in the southeast (which is not possible) nobody would take their Biafra movement serious!! Those imbeciles at Radio Biafra can keep making empty noises....

Guy you dey madt... If ss say they want Biafra... You tag them Igbos... Is Biafra only Igbo??
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 12:13pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
being igbo is indeed a curse. See how you're raving and ranting. You would even last a second with me. Just a punch will settle the issue. Silt your father's throat. bleeping Igbo.

Oh really, well we can test that theory. On july 15-22, that's my another vacation time coming. You're in Canada, I'm in USA. I can be in Canada in very limited time, be it drive or plane. We can meet up so we'll see what a macho you truly are. Where and when? If you don't want to meet in Canada, I planned on going to miami that same Vaca week. You can meet me there. Hilton hotel near the miami international airport..that's where I planned on staying. I can even give you the address if you want. Either way I'm cool with it, Like I told you b4, I'll like to meet you so you can run your mouth to my face. I seriously would

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 12:19pm On May 15, 2015
slytubadth:

What is wrong with you? How can u call Edo state a worthless state. The person u are exchanging words with, do u know if he his from Edo state or not.

Do you see any edo speaking out against him even if he is an imposter? If you are edo, did you speak out against him? We saw ibibio speak out against the imposter ibibio. We just saw a urhobo speak out against the possible imposter urhobo. Did you see any edo person cause I sure as hell didn't So spare me the lecture.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / Orji Uzor Kalu's Daughter, Neya Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.