Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. (17784 Views)

Buhari Rejects New CSO By DSS / Revealed: G7 Govs Can’t Leave Pdp Apc Rejects New Pdp Condition For Alliance / TUC Rejects New Electricity Tariffs ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by ohaechesi(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2009
Abagworo:

These igbo people na wah for them oh.they want to dominate everything.trading,banking,academics,communication,419.the only thing wey remain na politics and population.(just joking)

Omo na wa for you grin i share the same view with you in all excluding the bold column above. grin maybe na your grandpa teach the Igbos 419 (just joking). perhaps i got it all wrong, should i be wrong to say the degree name of the above bold column is OBT, if you now remove T and add J, na you sabi. that same name has made 1st degree in that same course in 1977 grin (just joking)  seconded by IBB, he was ones amongst the 7th richest during his regime without a clear specification on how he got the money. Igbo man still dey for secondary level my man grin(just joking) na because igbo man go follow Brisilian banker invest hem money for Enugu, na hem person no go hear word again grin (just joking) ara gbachikwa gi na joke ahu nti, ewu di ka gi grin
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by Czarskit(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2009
Everybody is just screaming, TRIBALISM!! TRIBALISM! TRIBALISM!!!

As far (& near) as I'm concerned, the issue of tribalism did NOT start with the opposition by the EDO GROUP BUT rather by the 'imposition' of an igbo canditate by these igbo tyrants!
It is just too oblivious. . .

On my part, I have nothing against any1 neida am I a tribalist but placing sum1 frm my hometown or wherever in a position which has been previously held by sum1 frm same place is quite controversial!

Naija hsn't grown to dat level where its citizens av trust 4 anoda of a diff tribe/religion. This sounds awkward but that's how the country happens to be (very far frm how it is meant 2 b).

Little wonder they (d igbos) are yet to be handed the reins of power to the Nigerian state (dem don kuku personalise the #3 seat).

Finally, my opinion (though might not count just like my vote didn't) is 'To hell with all! So far dem give me my 1st class in due time'. . .

That post should be held by a credible NON-IGBO candidate. GBAM!
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by Finally: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2009
Czarskit:

As far (& near) as I'm concerned, the issue of tribalism did NOT start with the opposition by the EDO GROUP BUT rather by the 'imposition' of an igbo canditate by these igbo tyrants!

On my part, I have nothing against any1 neida am I a tribalist but placing sum1 frm my hometown or wherever in a position which has been previously held by sum1 frm same place is quite controversial!

Naija hsn't grown to dat level where its citizens av trust 4 anoda of a diff tribe/religion. This sounds awkward but that's how the country happens to be (very far frm how it is meant 2 b).

Little wonder they (d igbos) are yet to be handed the reins of power to the Nigerian state (dem don kuku personalise the #3 seat).

Finally, my opinion (though might not count just like my vote didn't) is 'To hell with all! So far dem give me my 1st class in due time'. . .

This is the kind of posts that makes U wonder if the union called Nigeria is nothing but a mirage.

And for this post to be coming from someone about to earn a Bsc (and a first class at that) even makes it more sorrowful. It just seems we are doomed.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by okunoba(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2009
from czarskit

Little wonder they (d igbos) are yet  to be handed the reins of power to the Nigerian state (dem don kuku personalise the #3 seat).

Thanks for the post, to go further. Ibo  VC, next in command Ibo  deputy VC, can that be fair. The next VC doesn`t have to be an Edo man but y does it have to be another Ibo VC especially when the person making the appointment is Ibo. The Ibo`s that complain of marginalisation, should know better.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by Finally: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2009
Y'all should come up with some better argument.

The Igbo chant is getting stale angry
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by okunoba(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2009
Dear Finally,
czarskit was spot on. For u not to see his point u must believe in ethnic supremacy. Only the dominance of your ethnic group will do. Quality is not a monopoly of one group, it`s spread all over Nigeria.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by asha80(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
Dear Finally,
czarskit was spot on. For u not to see his point u must believe in ethnic supremacy. Only the dominance of your ethnic group will do. Quality is not a monopoly of one group, it`s spread all over Nigeria.

What are you trying to imply?
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by okunoba(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2009
@asha80
We all complain of ethnic discrimination but when it suits us we pretend it`s not going on. In a country where their is always ethnic tension, y would u make appointments that smells of discrimination. If u know the history of nigeria u would understand what I am talking about.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by Finally: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2009
okunoba:

czarskit was spot on.

He is spot on, alright.  Spot on wrong!!!!

Czar's argument (and I presume urs) is built solely upon the ethnicity of the lady.  I am yet to figure out what the real problem is ? Is it the fact that no bini has ever been the VC of Uniben or that the former VC  and the acting VC now are both from the same ethnic group?
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by Finally: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2009
And how the 'ell did I suddenly become an ethnic supremo? undecided

U guys are saying "look @ the woman's ethnicity" and others are saying "look @ the woman's track records". I think I should be the one accusing U of tribalisim or even something worse than that. Maybe sexual discrimination cheesy
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by AloyEmeka9: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2009
It's not controversial rather it's  coincidental in this case besides, the woman is no more igbo because she is married to an Ishan man. Will Bini people still complain if the woman is married to a Benin man?. There was a time a Yoruba woman married to an igbo man became a local government chairman in Anambra. Did she run for the post as a Yoruba woman or as an indigene?. Don't underestimate the power of matrimony, my guy.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by kosovo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2009
Benin alone has 24 professors and no Benin man has never been appointed V.C
uwanze succeeded in suspending key Benin profs in the school so that his stupid and useless games can be be actualized.
  the people of Benin can no longer be intimidated, binis should fight and bring justice.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by RichyBlacK(m): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2009
Czarskit:

Little wonder they (d igbos) are yet  to be handed the reins of power to the Nigerian state (dem don kuku personalise the #3 seat).

@Czarskit,

The comment in red-bold exposed your deep-seated anti-Igbo sentiment. You can't hide who you truly are!
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by kosovo(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2009
no more rants pls.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by RichyBlacK(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

It's not controversial rather it's  coincidental in this case besides, the woman is no more igbo because she is married to an Ishan man. Will Bini people still complain if the woman is married to a Benin man?. There was a time a Yoruba woman married to an igbo man became a local government chairman in Anambra. Did she run for the post as a Yoruba woman or as an indigene?. Don't underestimate the power of matrimony, my guy.

@Aloy.Emeka,

It seems that the ethnic suspicions, among some groups in Nigeria, is so strong that not even inter-tribal marriage can change their minds. Your observation is accurate! Since, she's married to, say an Ishan man, shouldn't her Ishan people now consider her as one of their own - as an Ishan daughter? However, the rabid tribalists will never see things this way; they will never realize that UNIBEN is a federal institution; they will never realize that there is a strong need to remove unnecessary ethnic considerations when making appointments in academe!
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by kosovo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
RichyBlacK
if you don't know what the Benin people are fighting for, you had better keep ur mouth shut!
uniben has had an ishan V.C before, but Benin has never produced a V.C.
that's what they are fighting for,and they have my support.
if they cant fight, who will fight for them.

it is even more damanging for a minsiter to say foolish things than to do them.
cardinal de retz, 1613-1679

listen before you make a comment.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by RichyBlacK(m): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2009
kosovo:

RichyBlacK
if you don't know what the Benin people are fighting for, you had better keep ur mouth shut!
uniben has had an ishan V.C before, but Benin has never produced a V.C.
that's what they are fighting for,and they have my support.
  if they cant fight, who will fight for them.

it is even more damanging for a minsiter to say foolish things than to do them.
cardinal de retz, 1613-1679

listen before you make a comment.

Before you start going off like a primary four pupil, let me ask you a few questions:

1. How many federal universities have had VCs from the "sectional group" of the location of the university?
2. Has UNN ever had a VC from Nsukka?
3. Has UNILAG ever had a VC from Akoka?

That group causing this noise does not represent the Binis, it's just a disgruntled tribalist who wants to convert a federal institution to a tribal one. Better wake up from you slumber.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by osisi2(f): 12:36am On Feb 12, 2009
okunoba:

from czarskit

Little wonder they (d igbos) are yet  to be handed the reins of power to the Nigerian state (dem don kuku personalise the #3 seat).

Thanks for the post, to go further. Ibo  VC, next in command Ibo  deputy VC, can that be fair. The next VC doesn`t have to be an Edo man but y does it have to be another Ibo VC especially when the person making the appointment is Ibo. The Ibo`s that complain of marginalisation, should know better.

See how you went from crying about VC to Igbo not being president.
The tribes that have produced the presidency are they any better than the Igbos?
It may actually be a curse to a tribe to produce presidency
can't you see how the North is the most backward in Nigeria educationally and also the most disease ridden part of the nation
when was the last time you saw a leper?
I'm sure you'll say never
but take a trip to northern Nigeria
Presidency in Nigeria is not by votes,you know it
Hausa man dominates Nigeria because he won the civil war in Nigeria because when Biafra lost no other tribe won but Hausa.
The little changes made in your economy and image was made by Igbos.

that was free

back to topic
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by MaiSuya(m): 1:02am On Feb 12, 2009
kai! six pages over an igbo VC. this is more seroius than I thot. . . .

**osisi:

can't you see how the North is the most backward in Nigeria educationally and also the most disease ridden part of the nation
when was the last time you saw a leper?
I'm sure you'll say never
but take a trip to northern Nigeria
Presidency in Nigeria is not by votes,you know it

Hausa man dominates Nigeria because he won the civil war in Nigeria because when Biafra lost no other tribe won but Hausa.

Igbokwenu! Maka gini Ndigbo there are no lepers in southern Niaja! up you. myopic SAOB angry
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by Baro(m): 1:11am On Feb 12, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Before you start going off like a primary four pupil, let me ask you a few questions:

1. How many federal universities have had VCs from the "sectional group" of the location of the university?
2. Has UNN ever had a VC from Nsukka?
3. Has UNILAG ever had a VC from Akoka?

That group causing this noise does not represent the Binis, it's just a disgruntled tribalist who wants to convert a federal institution to a tribal one. Better wake up from you slumber.

You are geting it all wrong, your question should be;
1. How many federal Universities have had VCs from the "ethnic group" of the location of the university?
2.Has UNN ever had an Igbo VC?
3. Has Unilag ever had a Yoruba VC?

I guess the answers are obvious.

PS
Still using your illustration; Igbos are everywhere in Eastern Nigeria, so an Igbo VC for UNN from the Eastern states is perfect. Yorubas are everywhere in Western Nigeria, a Yoruba VC for Unilag from any of the Yoruba states is good enough. Since the Binis are only in Edo South Senatorial District of Edo state, where Benin is located, so a VC from Edo south Senatorial District should suffice. . . . . . GBAM
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by RichyBlacK(m): 1:33am On Feb 12, 2009
Baro:

You are geting it all wrong, your question should be;
1. How many federal Universities have had VCs from the "ethnic group" of the location of the university?
2.Has UNN ever had an Igbo VC?
3. Has Unilag ever had a Yoruba VC?

I guess the answers are obvious.

PS
Still using your illustration; Igbos are everywhere in Eastern Nigeria, so an Igbo VC for UNN from the Eastern states is perfect. Yorubas are everywhere in Western Nigeria, a Yoruba VC for Unilag from any of the Yoruba states is good enough. Since the Binis are only in Edo South Senatorial District of Edo state, where Benin is located, so a VC from Edo south Senatorial District should suffice.  . . . . . GBAM

Okay, I see your point. But then, these appointments are not done based on ethnic group neither are they done based on locale. Using your/our illustration, it seems the problem boils down to numbers. These appointments cannot consider every single ethnic group no-matter-how-small-so-help-me-God. Have you considered what will happen if the school was big enough (either by sheer size or distributed campuses) such that two or more ethnic groups are from the locale(s)? Would they all rotate the VCship? What if the ethnic groups are so small, that five of them are in the locale of the school? Another rotation? Ethnic strife?

Nigeria will never progress if we don't start breaking away from the stranglehold of meritophobia in all we do. I support "ethnic balance", but not to the detriment of good judgment, merit, fairness and justice. How about those that matter most in this matter? Yes, the students! They welcome this as step in the right direction. Don't forget that the UNIBEN Student Union Government is enthusiastically supporting Prof. Uche Gbenedio's appointment:

Meanwhile, the Students' Union Government (SUG) of the school institution has hailed the appointment of Prof. Gbenedio. It also lauded the tenure of the out going vice-chancellor, saying the institution witnessed monumental growth during his tenure. The president, Prince Harrison Ehimiyen, who addressed reporters in Benin City said: "So much has been said about the tenure of our amiable vice-chancellor. However, none of these can be as profound and important as the impact assessment by the students' community. We congratulate Prof. Gbenedio who has always been like a mother to all of us. We, therefore, call on all stakeholders to give her the maximum support and maintain peace on campus. The SUG will do whatever is necessary to sustain the atmosphere of peace that we have enjoyed on campus," he said.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by naijaking1: 2:28am On Feb 12, 2009
You guys simply make me sick, Prof. Nwanze succeeded in making UniBen the #1 rated university in Nigeria, yet all you low-level, bottom feeding, mother-f---s see is an Igbo man.
However, I agree with you guys on one thing: there's something wrong with the union we call Nigeria.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by osisi2(f): 2:31am On Feb 12, 2009
Mai Suya:

kai! six pages over an igbo VC. this is more seroius than I thot. . . .

Igbokwenu! Maka gini Ndigbo there are no lepers in southern Niaja! up you. myopic SAOB angry

how do I know you're not typing with a pen clenched in between your gworo teeth grin
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by Baro(m): 2:45am On Feb 12, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Okay, I see your point. But then, these appointments are not done based on ethnic group neither are they done based on locale. Using your/our illustration, it seems the problem boils down to numbers. These appointments cannot consider every single ethnic group no-matter-how-small-so-help-me-God. Have you considered what will happen if the school was big enough (either by sheer size or distributed campuses) such that two or more ethnic groups are from the locale(s)? Would they all rotate the VCship? What if the ethnic groups are so small, that five of them are in the locale of the school? Another rotation? Ethnic strife?

Dont be misled by the Federal tag, i can authoritatively tell you that the appointment is done on ethnic/locale basis, i will explain. University of Benin was founded when Edo and Delta states made up Bendel state, and as such the institution is regarded as belonging to both states. From what i can remember for now,since the tenure of Grace Alele Williams, the position of VC stayed withing the confines of Edo/Delta(Old Bendel)

Grace Alele-Williams - Itsekiri Delta State
Onokheroraye Urhobo/Isoko Delta State
Abhulimen Anao Ishan Edo State
Nwanze Anioma Delta State
Gbenedio Ishan Edo State?

Having said that, let me embark on a germane digression. . . .In the defunct Bendel state,which had ethnic groups like Bini, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ishan, Afenmai, Isoko, Ijaw, Anioma(Delta Ibo), the Binis were the majority, the Binis were more than any other ethnic group in the state(Bendel). Presently the Binis make up 70% of Edo state. Now the point flowing from this premise is that, how come almost every other minority ethnic group has produced a VC, some even twice, but the majority ethnic group which doubles as the host of the University is yet to smell the VCship spot.

As for the Student Union, yes Student Union, no Government in it, Prof Anao removed the Government after the Obe Rasaq saga of 2001/2002 session. He did this by amending the relevant laws and making students swear an affidavit of "good behaviour"; whatever that meant. Since then Student Union executives have been stooges of the University Administration, so the stance of the present President is not unexpected, he would only do otherwise at his own peril. The SU President is handicapped ab initio.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by naijaking1: 2:58am On Feb 12, 2009
Baro:

Dont be misled by the Federal tag, i can authoritatively tell you that the appointment is done on ethnic/locale basis, i will explain. University of Benin was founded when Edo and Delta states made up Bendel state, and as such the institution is regarded as belonging to both states. From what i can remember for now,since the tenure of Grace Alele Williams, the position of VC stayed withing the confines of Edo/Delta(Old Bendel)

Grace Alele-Williams - Itsekiri Delta State
Onokheroraye Urhobo/Isoko Delta State
Abhulimen Anao Ishan Edo State
Nwanze Anioma Delta State
Gbenedio Ishan Edo State?

Having said that, let me embark on a germane digression. . . .In the defunct Bendel state,which had ethnic groups like Bini, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ishan, Afenmai, Isoko, Ijaw, Anioma(Delta Ibo), the Binis were the majority, the Binis were more than any other ethnic group in the state(Bendel). Presently the Binis make up 70% of Edo state. Now the point flowing from this premise is that, how come almost every other minority ethnic group has produced a VC, some even twice, but the majority ethnic group which doubles as the host of the University is yet to smell the VCship spot.

As for the Student Union, yes Student Union, no Government in it, Prof Anao removed the Government after the Obe Rasaq saga of 2001/2002 session. He did this by amending the relevant laws and making students swear an affidavit of "good behaviour"; whatever that meant. Since then Student Union executives have been stooges of the University Administration, so the stance of the present President is not unexpected, he would only do otherwise at his own peril. The SU President is handicapped ab initio.

That was my point earlier. The Bendel Igbos in Bendel have as much right to any federal property located in Benin and having Delta and Edo as catchment areas.
If you remember the originating article, Mr. Aghede(or whatever his name was) was quoted as saying that the education Minister Sam Egwu chosed one of his sisters to replace Prof. Nwanze. Like all tribal proponents, occassional lie forms the foundation of their argument.--- Because a Nigerian woman named Uche, married to an Ishan(bye the way Ishans seem to be better than Edos) automatically becomes a sister to the minister of education. What a lie angry
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by RichyBlacK(m): 3:14am On Feb 12, 2009
naijaking1:

That was my point earlier. The Bendel Igbos in Bendel have as much right to any federal property located in Benin and having Delta and Edo as catchment areas.
If you remember the originating article, Mr. Aghede(or whatever his name was) was quoted as saying that the education Minister Sam Egwu chosed one of his sisters to replace Prof. Nwanze. Like all tribal proponents, occassional lie forms the foundation of their argument.--- Because a Nigerian woman named Uche, married to an Ishan(bye the way Ishans seem to be better than Edos) automatically becomes a sister to the minister of education. What a lie angry

Right on!

Nna naijaking1, where you dey since now? I hope all is good. I've not seen you around for a while.

@topic,
Your reply is right on! Those complaining, should lay their complaints at the federal ministry of education, since it seems the "marginalization" of the Binis has been going on before this current event.

@Baro,
I see your good points. But, what do you propose?
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by Baro(m): 3:37am On Feb 12, 2009
RichyBlacK:

@Baro,
I see your good points. But, what do you propose?

A qualified Bini should emerge as substantive VC immediately after the University Governing council is constituted. Therefafter if the Binis insist they want to continue to churn out VCs back to back, then they would be TRIBALISTS, but as it stands now, The Binis are simply fighting for their overdue right
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by udezue(m): 3:56am On Feb 12, 2009
The DVC usually takes over. After it will be an Edo VC so why are all you insecure BINI dimwits crying over spilt milk. Cheeiiiiii I never knew Bini ppl can be this dumb to drag tribal wars into our education system. If the VC is Bini will that guarantee that he will do a good job? So now Bini ppl are now being marginalized? LOL. A qualified Bini VC will surely come when he emerges based on merit not quota system.

Cry me a river nonsense. Make una go visit da oracle sef.

ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by zaragoza(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2009
@Baro
This post has taken so many dimensions. Some wld argue from the point of view that an ibo person is taking over from a fellow igbo person(though in acting capacity),some wld say that an ibo minister appointed her sister(though now an ishan woman) and your own line of argument is dat a certain ethnic group in Edo state which happens to be d host community for d university has never become the VC, so whats d big deal?We are complaining of tribal sentiments dat exists in nigeria, now you want to bring it down to a state. I wld hav agreed with ur line of argument if u were saying dat an edo man has neva been appointed VC, u are just complainin dat a certain ethnic group in d state hav not smelt d post b4. U were sayin dat it was ok 4 an ibo person 2 b appointed VC in any igbo uni,dats ok by me,but u shld bear in mind dat u are talkin of 5states here so d tendency 2 hav an igbo VC in those uni are very high unlike in ur own case. I think all these agitation is cos an ibo is handin over 2 ibo nothing more!
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2009
Only when everyone's resources were deployed to develop a communal institution that ethnic and tiny backward folks will start talking.They can't locate and establish. Even state-run Institutions discriminate a lot in admission while they established those with shared oil money. Criminals in government and gowns.Merit-scared people but this happens everywhere now in Nigeria.Indigenezation should start right from the initial stage, use your local indigen resources to establish. Imagine instead of going shopping for lecturers, Plateau state Govt collapsed their new much-sought-after University.Why? Govt Official Children and wards never lack admissions.
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by dom(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
The First Indigenous Principal and later Vice-Chancellor of the University College, Ibadan (later University of Ibadan) was not a tribal marked Yoruba man! His name is Prof Kenneth Dike. In the 70s, Prof Tekena Tamuno (from the south south) was V.C of the same University also. We must learn to outgrow ethnic jingoism in this country before we can move forward!
Re: Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. by tpia: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Ismaila "Mompha" Mustapha On A New ₦6 Billion Fraud Charge / Eko Forum Endorses Rhodes-Vivour For Governor / Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.