Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (77907 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

None. And never.
when u were consumed,I thought u would be over zealous to start up a church,what now happened? angry
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:31am On May 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Don't be 100% certain...
ok
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by lilmax(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

My bro is taken already undecided
hook him up with any male you are close to smiley
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by ministerblessed: 8:32am On May 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
That's why they'd never want to get pregnant. I even find their bodies too strong for babies to live and survive in. It's more like living in a cage. embarassed
Lol
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:34am On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
when u were consumed,I thought u would be over zealous to start up a church,what now happened? angry

I can't start up a church. When i got saved i became a part of the church.

There are many roles a woman can take up in the church, leading or pastoring is not one of them.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by adedayourt(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2015
ministerblessed:
I can only imagine wot pregnancy will do to their six packs.....

Pregnancy ll simply turn six pack to one big pack grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

I can't start up a church. When i got saved i became a part of the church.

There are many roles a woman can take up in the church, leading or pastoring is not one of them.
then u r not a special saved person,u r just like the 1 trillion saved people around planet earth,,dare to be different.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:36am On May 14, 2015
lilmax:
hook him up with any male you are close to smiley

Lol funny u.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:38am On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
then u r not a special saved person,u r just like the 1 trillion saved people around planet earth,,dare to be different.

undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Maximus85(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2015
Laitesmart:
Would u believe they are ladies? Can u date or marry a lady that looks like this? For me, na fear oooo!!!!

She go beat hell for my body.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Yemiolads(f): 8:39am On May 14, 2015
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

undecided
u know I was right.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by doyinbaby(f): 8:42am On May 14, 2015
Only GOd understand so things .umh oga o
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Omolola1(f): 8:49am On May 14, 2015
And these ladies were once cute babies undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2015
mekybabe1:
Na my eyes abi na wetin? Seeing Someone that looks like Flavour in the pix.

Those are actually Super falcon players, Chichi Igbo and Cynthia Uwak... from d comments bet a lot of pple here dont know dat undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Missfads(f): 8:56am On May 14, 2015
is it not you guys that are looking for flat tummy chicks?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 8:57am On May 14, 2015
Ezedon:
Those babes dont date men, they are called she-men, they are the ones that practice lez.. Dont even think of dating them
No. Those ladies In d pix are Our super falcons..... They are Nigerian Footballers...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 8:59am On May 14, 2015
Ipledge:
I can date/marry her If she signe undertaking dt she wont be beating me,If slight argument occur
Lol. So u fear like dis U no sabi fight grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by EbuGeneral(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lol, shemales are not trans female - those ones did surgery.

She-males were born naturally with pen1s and vagina together.

The amount of testosterone or oestrogen determines what the transgendered would turn to..
Excess testosterone directs he/she towards female and vice versa.
she-males don't have vagina, the only have a d1ck and a bweast. i rep p.ornhub.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by EbuGeneral(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Whats thé Word use for trans-female
trans or transgenders are those who carried out a surgery to change there gender while shemales are born with a d1ck, a butt hole and a bweast
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by zomoears(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked anyway some guys will still find her cute &sexy!! cheesy#she even gat six packs cheesy

Count again o...na 8 packs me I see grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 14, 2015
These are Men.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by kodlins(f): 10:10am On May 14, 2015
These are human beings. The people who brought countless trophies back to our country. Something Super 'chickens ' has failed to do over the years. But rather than appreciating them, Mr OP is here asking gender sensitive questions. Its better you dedicate your time Editing your CV than write rubbish about fellow human beings you didn't create.

This is cyber bully and it's not nice. Can you imagine how they will feel if they see this post.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by generalj1(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2015
disgusting...
thank God say i don eat finish..i for loose my appetite.

Ayanma
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by generalj1(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2015
Cant dey see Serena and Venus Williams....muscular and still sexy..
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by micoman28(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2015
impossicant
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 14, 2015
Omg

They look like guys ... Probably lesbians too
But if iwas a guy dont think so .. Just tooo much
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 14, 2015
generalj1:
Cant dey see Serena and Venus Williams....muscular and still sexy..

Exactly .. That one looks scary
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by eromoko: 10:31am On May 14, 2015
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Boyooosa(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2015
No never! i oof my PC!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by patomalabosan(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:
She-males are not lesbians.
Lesbians are 100% female.
i dey suspect u. Ur defence is questionable. U be she-man rights activist?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by nuges1(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

She-males are neither lesbian or gay.

They are genderless and straight.
They are called hermaphrodites!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.