Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man (20769 Views)

Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 15, 2015
uzoexcel:
Lol....its a new relationship...I'm still in dat heart thumping,pulse racing, fingers tingling, stage;those feelings can't be quantified cheesy...and I really do luv her.. sad

Of course the scales may/will soon fall out...but till then,happy jonzing cool cheesy

Okay. All the best dear! smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man by Vires: 2:56am On May 16, 2015
uzoexcel:

I think I understand..anyways I'm in a new relationship with one nw...wat program does she like watching, and its 'kim phucking kardashian'
She doesn't like reading books or novels...why don't people luv reading novels
Sometimes I wonder how imma explain d intricacies of a robert ludlum novel or the insights ted dekker provides in his books..

Oh yes,I'm an ICT professional,specifically wireless communications systems..I dnt even v d nerve to talk abt my field with her..she may jst sleep offf and na dat one go kimme

I'm still gettin to knw her though cheesy

Haaaaaaaa
Ted Dekker, loun loun!!!
That's like trying to explain Dean Koonz to someone that is not into thriller/horror
Re: How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man by uzoexcel(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2015
LOL...i no go even go that levels...sad really sad
Vires:

Haaaaaaaa
Ted Dekker, loun loun!!!
That's like trying to explain Dean Koonz to someone that is not into thriller/horror
Re: How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man by pythondjango(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2015
uzoexcel:
Add me to ur club

**i hope there's no discrimination against a confused atheist/agnostic
Friend,there is not!!! I can friend anyone irrespective of faith or stance in as much as understanding and maturity is ascertain in that friendship.So be mine,i mean "a friend". Thank you!!!
Re: How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man by uzoexcel(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
pythondjango:
Friend,there is not!!! I can friend anyone irrespective of faith or stance in as much as understanding and maturity is ascertain in that friendship.So be mine,i mean "a friend". Thank you!!!
bro...happy new year grin grin
Re: How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man by itstpia8: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Women!
Re: How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man by uzoexcel(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why is this thread dead cheesy
goodgood2:
Op, I no go lie, I gbadu your write-up. You're so spot on. I'm a silent guy and I like being alone. That part of me seems to scare the ladies around me. Speaking of being intellectually ahead of ladies, I put so much effort to equip myself- read books, watch movies, try complex maths, and THINK.

I once dated a very pretty lady. There was a huge gap between us and she didn't feel secure in the relationship. I seemed to know everything she did in the recent past, how she felt at a particular time, when she was lying, her likely actions after a particular incident... For her, she was my prisoner- and I behaved like a Psychologist who was using her to further his experiment, not like her lover. I understood her very well, read her the way I read medical books...Again, for her, it was more or less a psychological warfare, and I was miles ahead. She didn't like it. I pictured that she would not fit into my plans. I'm very ambitious and hardworking, while she's lazy and believes her looks and bottom can get her what she wants. I told her I was going to leave her, and I did. I liked her so much, and as a matter of fact, I still melt when I bump into her and nearly breakdown when she smiles at me; but I can't get back to her. Strangely enough, that hurts so much. While we were together, I tried to help her out, by way of encouraging her to read books, teaching her all kinds of stuff and engaging her in intellectual discourse. She didn't really welcome that. I want the world to know that I still love her, and that I'm hurt.
Re: How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man by goodgood2(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
uzoexcel:
Why is this thread dead cheesy
The thread reminded many that there is a huge gap between some guys and them. Obviously, that didn't go down well with them.
Re: How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man by uzoexcel(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
goodgood2:
The thread reminded many that there is a huge gap between some guys and them. Obviously, that didn't go down well with them.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? / Who Will You Take Sides With, Me Or My Wife? / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.