Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,804 members, 7,837,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) (1090 Views)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
[b] Not too long when I came back from Benin City after completing my NYSC program at NPDC national headquarters. Got a link to this big oil firm here in lasgidy. Thankfully, I passed the interview and got employed.

My office is a small one, my job is not quite tedious and my monthly take home racks between 800k-1.2m, depending on my turnover.

I bought my first ride in the 3rd Month of my employment with 6m naira. Also bought a Toyota Voltron for Mum (I'm the the only child lol) mummy's Boy!! grin

Do you like me?

grin
grin

All this is within 1year of my appointment including the dupe home I built at my home town in ENUGU

Now, the issue is that I'm in a relationship with my Director's daughter who is the MD.

Beautiful curvy 26 year old pinky, graduate of Harvard business school is a very free light minded lady I intend marrying!!

But the problem is that her parents are threatening fire and brine stone if the relationship is not put off with . I love her so much and she promise I quit that she'll help me secure another bigger job

I already decided to quit my job but wanna hear from you

Please advise me
[/b]
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by sinaj(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2015
lol wide mouth

nigga iz declarin his asset for nairalanders bae grin

for ya first question, I dnt like you.

um...I fink d gurls parents is scared dat you r a scammer wink for achievin d above within a year smiley

or perhaps you created a bad impression smiley
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by buygala(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2015
op angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by HURUCHI(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
Super story
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by donbenedict(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2015
Bros abeg pls quit ur jooob pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease... Call me to replace u.. I garantee u will marry her..

1 Like

Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by bigt2(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2015
Dupe home?
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by HURUCHI(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2015
donbenedict:
Bros abeg pls quit ur jooob pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease... Call me to replace u.. I garantee u will marry her..
Hahahahahahahhahahah
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by marshalcarter: 4:58pm On May 14, 2015
Cum ooo....why does sum guys behave lyk a transgendered

She said she'll get you another job and you really wanna quit?? Iffa see cane now eeeeh...wetin I go flog you eeh..you go hate ur destiny...

Brah..blv me...even if you quit..you aint gonna marry her
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by pinkycute(f): 4:59pm On May 14, 2015
Nice story grin grin grin

Waiting for the next update grin grin grin

*Let me invite my friends*
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by donbenedict(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2015
marshalcarter:
Cum ooo....why does sum guys behave lyk a transgendered

She said she'll get you another job and you really wanna quit?? Iffa see cane now eeeeh...wetin I go flog you eeh..you go hate ur destiny...

Brah..blv me...even if you quit..you aint gonna marry her
guy wats ur problem? Why u wan spoil market for me? grin
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by asumo12: 5:01pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by IamOdin: 5:10pm On May 14, 2015
So you called yourself a graduate and yet asked this sort of question??.I'm sorry for your life!!

2 Likes

Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by Obinovictor(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2015
This story has an aura of falsehood.

You earn a maximum of 1.2 million, and you bought two cars in your 3rd month, one of which is 6million naira?
Haba!! Try another lie.

1 Like

Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by Rilwayne001: 5:14pm On May 14, 2015
Chei OP. you can lie oo shocked
buygala:
op angry angry

Seconded
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by pweetymama(f): 5:52pm On May 14, 2015
Lol.laugh wan finish me!
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by lumzybo: 6:11pm On May 14, 2015
Hit "like" if u believe this OP is a bloody liar undecided
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by Kayoski(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2015
lumzybo:
Hit "like" if u believe this OP is a bloody liar undecided
op is a liar but sorry,u won't get cheap likes work for it. nothing is free
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by lumzybo: 6:26pm On May 14, 2015
Kayoski:

op is a liar but sorry,u won't get cheap likes work for it. nothing is free

#badbelle
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by Kayoski(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
lumzybo:

#badbelle
its allowed na..abi no be so....
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 14, 2015
Total crap, get a job man.
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2015
pinkycute:
Nice story grin grin grin
Waiting for the next update grin grin grin
*Let me invite my friends*
if bleeping no dy d story no tag me o.sad
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by boynigeria(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
still tryna believe the OP
well, dreams are free, we are all entitled to it

bros, aint no wise niggga making 6 figures gon come up here flaunting that shitt
its basic naija psychology

that i have sight problem doesnt mean i cant sight a pathetic liar from afar
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by pinkycute(f): 9:31pm On May 14, 2015
Badt guy grin grin

danbrowndmf:
if bleeping no dy d story no tag me o.sad
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
pinkycute:
Badt guy grin grin

bleeping dy for the story?. grin
pinkycute:
Badt guy grin grin

bleeping dy for the story?.
Re: Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 15, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar / What Could This Be ? / Photo: Mathematical Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.