Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (37340 Views)

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Elslim: 11:43am On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
I no get car..I won't mind having one though

u cee cos u no get car u will not and cant phantom what nigerians are going tru to get precious fuel for d past 2months or so..... this is just one of d numerous sufferings inflicted unto us by dis administration. just call a spade a spade, dis administration is a failure. dats it.

and i dare u to name one setor of d economy or anything in d country for that matter that is working as it is suppose to be.

BTW if u are also not a family man, u wont understand d level of suffering in dis con3

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
I no get car..I won't mind having one though

No wonder... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 11:44am On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Same method Buhari used in the 80s of jailing Southerners even though an Hausa party was the governing party.

Sanusi's recklessness be overlooked because he played to the APC script.

1.Never mind he spent a whopping N1.257 billion for lunch for policemen and private guards in 2012

2.Never mind the bogus payments to airlines for currency distribution

3.Never mind he held an account balance of N1.423 billion for an unidentified customer since 2008.

4.Never mind his approval of billions of naira in ambiguous payments to invoices

5.Never mind the CBN’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

[size=13pt]Only in Nigeria[/size]
Never mind that APC VP-elect was at the forefront of alting further investigation, probe and prosecution of Alhaji Sanusi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by kodded(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:
Another useless Thread from the protection seeker.
Tell me, what did Jonah-daft do about all these?
I guess you skiped this part
Rather than Sanusi to prove his innocence in court,
he filed a case in Federal High Court, Lagos to STOP
FRCN and Other Security Agencies from
investigating and prosecuting him
through three
Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo,
Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien.

Like I said earlier on

HYPOCRITE BEGONE angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 11:46am On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Never mind that APC VP-elect was at the forefront of alting further investigation, probe and prosecution of Alhaji Sanusi

Sanusi was playing out the APC script, how can one embezzlement be worse than other embezzlements?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 11:46am On May 14, 2015
Elslim:

u cee cos u no get car u will not and cant phantom what nigerians are going tru to get precious fuel for d past 2months or so..... this is just one of d numerous sufferings inflicted unto us by dis administration. just call a spade a spade, dis administration is a failure. dats it.

and i dare u to name one setor of d economy or anything in d country for that matter that is working as it is suppose to be.

BTW if u are also not a family man, u wont understand d level of suffering in dis con3
So the Sanusi fraud have no negative effect on Nigerians abi you no read the write up? You are among the hypocritical apc agents that I mentioned.

Spare me your sermon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2015
The protection seeker is fast becoming deranged. grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by gratiaeo(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2015
Remember how almost APC members fought to make Sanusi Emir of Kanu just to shield him from prosecution. We already know the hypocrisy APC are but they will soon meet their Waterloo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Cannonleo(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2015
adeyemi2015:
It takes months, probably years to build a Skyscraper, whereas it takes just minutes to destroy it (to the ground level); so is Barcanista integrity and prestige on this platform.
Barcanista is the Nairaland Clown of the Year! grin grin grin
Seriously, it's so amusing reading his old posts, then comparing it with the present ones.
Guy! You deserve to be crowned as the Clown of the Year on Nairaland.
You have my vote dude! grin grin grin grin grin
ehmm bro did u just sound funny undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Sanusi was playing out the APC script, how one embezzlement be worse than other embezzlements?
The game is up for them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 11:49am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:
The protection seeker is fast becoming deranged. grin grin

Go back to the tribalism section, the issues are beyond your skill-set.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Elslim: 11:50am On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
So the Sanusi fraud have no negative effect on Nigerians abi you no read the write up? You are among the hypocritical apc agents that I mentioned.

Spare me your sermon

sanusi fraud nnpc fraud and all d other frauds, tell me if there isnt an enabling environment for frauds to happen, will all dis happen?? My guy sine ur eyes d government failed, thats y all dis is happening

15 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2015
kodded:
I guess you skiped this part

Like I said earlier on

HYPOCRITE BEGONE angry

Fool were u blind that u couldnt see this from a judge of the repulblic

Ruling in a fundamental rights enforcement suit filed by Sanusi against his planned probe by FRCN, Justice John Tsoho said the FRCN’s action was in bad faith, besides being an abuse of executive power.

“Sanusi submitting himself to the probe panel by FRCN over allegation of financial recklessness will be like a cockroach finding itsself in the midst of fowls,” he said.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2015
Lalasticlala. This useless thread should not make Frontpage. The OP is a loser just like his master. If the FG can prove that Sanusi is telling us lies or that NNPC remitted all the funds during that period, we will be happy.

Chaiii How I wish all these occurred before the election. ...

18 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by santori: 11:51am On May 14, 2015
grin cheesy shocked
our paid clown don com again cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind those hypocritical Apostles of APC and bigots. They can insult all they like it won't affect me one bit...

Cc: Lalasti*clala Ishilo*ve Truckp*usher Ganjafa*rmer Whynotth*etruth Dea*rpreye Anon*imi Fran*cizy Severus*Snape
I've said it times without number, Sanusi is a confusionist, I'm even tired of this issue. Only God knows where he gets his figures from, A man who couldn't give account of his stewardship during his time as the head of the CBN, He brought all those up to cover for his gross incompetence.

BTW, I see the goat Demdem viewing, what does the goatee have to say? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 11:52am On May 14, 2015
TheOtherview:
One upon a time.

^^^Before the re-incarnation as a born again TANoid, there was at least some semblance of objectivity.

Superior information modifies ones conviction and shape position. Your allegation holds no water...

Face topic!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2015
Barcanista I hope you will follow your friends to jail when the time comes.

Tell yourself the truth for once at least

13 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2015
My Story: MALLAM SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS OF FINANCIAL
RECKLESSNESS IN FRCN REPORT
Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the suspended governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido
Sanusi on Sunday issued a statement in which he provided comprehensive response to the various
allegations of financial malfeasance against him in the report of Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
audit of CBN when he was the Governor.
President Jonathan had anchored the suspension of Sanusi on the allegations contain in the report and
in his last media chat, indicated that the suspended Governor will be will be allowed to office if he is
able to defend himself against the allegations.
Read Sanusi point by point response to the allegations below:
I am compelled to make this public statement to address the various allegations levied against the
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and cited as the reasons for my suspension from office as the Governor of
the CBN on the 19th of February 2014.
· As a matter of record, the allegations were made in the following documents:
i. Briefing Note of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) dated 7th June 2013, Ref:
PRES/188/T&I/89 to His Excellency, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan [the Briefing Note];
ii. The Letter of Suspension dated 19th February 2014, which I received from the Office of the
Secretary to the Government of the Federation; and
iii. The petition dated 9th February 2014 by Mr Erastus Akingbola.
However, before I go into the above issues, let me reiterate for the records, the achievements of the
CBN during my tenure as the Governor:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/LAMIDO-SANUSI-RESPONSE-TO-ALLEGATIONS-OF-FINANCIAL-RECKLESSNESS-IN-FRCN-REPORT.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 11:53am On May 14, 2015
Elslim:

sanusi fraud nnpc fraud and all d other frauds, tell me if there isnt an enabling environment for frauds to happen, will all dis happen?? My guy sine ur eyes d government failed, thats y all dis is happening

Its the duty of relevant agencies to prosecute offenders, the fraud you quoted above has been with Nigeria since time immemorial.
The federal govt only have to put in place relevant legislation to end corruption, Buhari wouldn't act any different.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by TheOtherview: 11:54am On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Superior information modifies ones conviction and shape position. Your allegation holds no water...

Face topic!

Still writhing in pain like the snake you have become? A good vet might help.

You will notice that I never counter your ill-informed polemics on these boards. There is enough armour in the archives for that. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2015
TheOtherview:
Once upon a time. cheesy

^^^Before the re-incarnation as a born again TANoid, there was at least some semblance of objectivity.

Protection seeker is obviously shameless grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by francizy(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2015
wink will be back to read..
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Go back to the tribalism section, the issues are beyond your skill-set.

Fool, u sound lost.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Elslim: 11:58am On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Its the duty of relevant agencies to prosecute offenders, the fraud you quoted above has been with Nigeria since time immemorial.
The federal govt only have to put in place relevant legislation to end corruption, Buhari wouldn't act any different.
ok lets wait n cee... time will judge. but mark my words im will come back hia and shame u in d next six months.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by francizy(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2015
Are you guys naturally childish or just born to never grow sense? Face topic and stop attacking the guy for once in your life. It's not a must to comment and then show rhe whole world how ill-manered you are. Same thing you goons called Orubebe names for is what you're doing here.

**spits**

TheOtherview:

Still writhing in pain like the snake you have become? A good vet might help.

Demdem:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by TheOtherview: 11:58am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

The new arrowhead of clannish politics is one of the worst of the lot.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2015
TheOtherview:
Once upon a time. cheesy

Lol! You will make him to start deleting his previous posts as he did sometime ago when I dug out his past.

He doesn't like eating his vomit but he must be force-fed! grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2015
By the way, FRCN lost in the law court.
Did they appeal the decision of the court? NO.
Why? Am sure fools will blame sanusi for that grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2015
Allison Madueke must go to jail. Nothing can stop it. Jonathan must join them after the immunity clause has been removed.

Nonsense.

If about 19 billion dollars was stolen in 19 months how much was stolen in four years?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by TheOtherview: 11:59am On May 14, 2015
francizy:
Are you guys naturally childish or just born to never grow sense? Face topic and stop attacking the guy for once in your life. It's not a must to comment and then show rhe whole world how ill-manered you are. Same thing you goons called Orubebe names for is what you're doing here.

**spits**

^^^Not of every spastic requires a response.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
francizy:

**spits**

Fool, topic has been thrashed and dealt with or are u blind to see that?. Its time to shame the protection seeker.
I split on ur pathetic lineage

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Amosun Ordered Removal Of Dapo Abiodun's Posters (PIC) / Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.