Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (37274 Views)

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by francizy(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2015
TheOtherview:

^^^Not of every spastic requires a response.

Yeah, damp brains don't respond when they are on tension.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:

You fool, isn't the signature HIS? Is it yours? Continue in your well documented stupidity!

Fool, show me where i stated he has no such right to change his sig and i will know that u are no bastard.
Even Demdem changed his shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

He normally resides at the "Tribalism section", I wonder how he made his way to the politics section today.
Hehehehehehehehehehe...The guy(Demdem) is a frustrated fool, His only way of getting over his frustrations is taking it out on Jonathan and barcanista.
Even the PassingShot I thought is a bit different is not excluded from the pathetic lot, they are all suffering from barcanis-obsession. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Bayswater: 12:18pm On May 14, 2015
Elslim:
bros OP abeg just answer dis question... u GET CAR??

Wetin dem dey take CAR do? I was thinkingyou will dispute the facts he highlighted in that piece.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Resisted by who?? By you?? Please you're nothing but a joker.

I hate when people try to justify what people have done by saying "oh they're not the only thieves" Is money from NNPC missing or not?? Is there evidence of misappropriation of funds from NNPC or not?? Answer those questions first. As they have shown thieves have been ruling us, you guys too should also expose other thieves, nothing wrong with that.

This idea that because they're not the only ones stealing means we should all keep quiet is very stupid and dangerous. Please any evidence against Sanusi should be presented to us in form of an audit as well. Let them probe his tenure as governor. Let your voices be loud, do not rest until you achieve it. You saying we should overlook NNPC because the whistleblower too is a thief is very senseless

P.S.

Reading your defense again on why thieves shouldn't be called thieves because there are other thieves, you mentioned a federal high court dismissed Sanusi's case, keyword FEDERAL. Writing Osinbajo's name in bold doesn't stop it from being a federal court, this is at a time Osinbajo didn't have any federal powers. Technically he still doesn't as I write have any federal powers.

Let me take you on bro because you portend a great danger to human race with this mindset of yours...

1)Unless you lack comprehension, barcanista called for comprehensive approach to probe not selective probe as buhari did in 1984...Why is solely obsessed with NNPC with Sanusi while ignoring subversion of justice for Nigeria by also exhuming the case of Sanusi?...or he just wants to get at those who sanctioned Sanusi?...Probe all and let all the offenders rot in jail...don't be selective...

2)Yes money is missing both in NNPC and CBN. probe all of them and let them rot in jail. NNPC is led by southerners while CBN is led by northerners. Don't pick one. Pick all...That's equity and justice... remember Shagari/Ekwueme saga....is this a repeat

3)Evidence is there against Sanusi but he ran to court to stop probe and investigation. But he wants others probed but not himself....where's justice and equity?...

4)Osibanjo helped to subvert the course of justice here. Yes, once you have money to procure smart and intelligent lawyers. They will let you off the worst of crime and trash out all evidence against you. That's what Sanusi used Osibanjo and co to achieve. How can Osibanjo have the moral probity to tell us to fight corruption when he uses his intelligence to subvert justice against corrupt officials.

Maybe when this selective Justice is used against you personally then you will appreciate this call today....thanks

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...The guy(Demdem) is a frustrated fool, His only way of getting over his frustrations is taking it out on Jonathan and barcanista.
Even the PassingShot I thought is a bit different is not excluded from the pathetic lot, they are all suffering from barcanis-obsession. grin grin

As long as a common sinister motive joins them, they cannot be different. These folks are dangerous!
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Please I sincerely want to know what happened to the $100 billion that was made in Oil Revenue in 2012 Alone? Considering that the Government had to borrow more and deplete our reserves.

$100 billion = N16.8 trillion

Ome-nka egi"ft Bere''m Obiage''lli ibnsul"tan arewafederat""ion

This is someone who talked about 100 billion dollars but Sanusi mentioned just 20 billion.

See how sweet and funny it is? grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

barcanista is incredibly important, this show of bravado by the likes of Passingshot speaks volume.

barcanista carry go joor, you're still the most celebrated Nairalander.
They are all bunch of jealous sonsofbitches, they want to bring down the insuppressible Barcanista, Their plans will fail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Bayswater: 12:19pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:
Another useless Thread from the protection seeker.
Tell me, what did Jonah-daft do about all these?

Demdem, do you ever seek to understand issues raised before jumping into stating your mostly unresonable opinions?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:19pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Sure he is! He is very relevant to counter his words with his words. That way, my task is easier than using other person's words.

Do you think so? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think he gives you people sleepless nights and I should know, I used to be his opponent, his resilience is something you need to come to terms with.

Barcanista didn't become the most celebrated Nairalander because he's a coward.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:20pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They are all bunch of jealous sonsofbitches, they want to bring down the insuppressible Barcanista, Their plans will fail.

Fails before it even starts grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:

As long as a common sinister motive joins them, they cannot be different. These folks are dangerous!
As in eh...A serpent is meeker than them.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Reptyle(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Why am I suppose to believe Sanusi's story, his denial is meant for numbskull your ilk.

Well you said Sanusi was yet to respond to your list of allegations and someone just shared a link to his formal response to all of them.

Your personal disposition to the response notwithstanding, the FACT is that contrary to your earlier claim, Sanusi formally responded to all of the allegations raised in the FRCN report.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

At least, his is a lineage of humans, Mine is that of a ruminant animal.

A goat!!! cheesy

Wellsaid

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

His past hunts him and may it hunt him till .....he KPEME

I have many of his posts on "marble" though which means they're beyond his reach.

grin grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As in eh...A serpent is meeker than them.

I swear! I fear them. They're simply relentless in their lies and hypocrisy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:22pm On May 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Barcanista: The most celebrated Nairalander since kobojunkie.[/size]

Your resilience is something else, glad to say am your biggest fan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Why am I suppose to believe Sanusi's story, his denial is meant for numbskull your ilk.

Fool, the judge of the republic also believed him and ruled in his favour.
GEJ didnt appeal.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

I think he gives you people sleepless nights and I should know, I used to be his opponent, his resilience is something you need to come to terms with.

[size=15pt]Barcanista didn't become the most celebrated Nairalander because he's a coward.[/size]
Gbam!!!...That's why they are all hating.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's his best shot, calling everyone "fool" or "goon", my papa is a cursed goat.
Believe me when I say he's a humanoid goat!

are u for real?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
No need to worry yourself over those dimwits. They understand that I have no time for their childish and stupid behaviour. They have unsuccessfully tried many schemes but it hasn't moved me one bit. Allow them to try more.

Meanwhile...Ishilove and Lalasticlala FP plssssss
I just like the way you are calling for Frontpage
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Indeed my good sir, PassingShot and the rest will never get over the guy's defection. Let him keep displaying his jihadist traits in the name of digging past posts. They are all jealous of barca.

You must be funny with your reasoning!

You mean that a defection that didn't prevent us winning the elections in a way never imagined still has any effect on anyone?

You're really ridiculous to think that while many bigwigs and known commodities from PDP keep defecting to APC offline, anyone of us here takes a protection seeker serious.

Just fyi, replying to his threads is seen by us as a patriotic duty to prevent him from brainwashing some gullible and innocent forum members with his lies and half truths.

I'm done with you guys now. Mission accomplished!
grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Wellsaid
Hey goatee...Are you lost? embarassed... Should I help you find your Shephard?? grin
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Of course. They will consummate all efforts to try and derail the thread. The hypocrites cannot stand verity and facts.

Their for of corruption is the worst. They are unreal.

PWC has audited the NNPC. And yet these folks are hellbent on pursuing this matter, like a fixed football match, to a predetermined end.

I will say this without apology to anyone that the opposition against Jonathan is 95% tribal. Many people have been saying this in the past but the picture is getting clearer. These same set of people lambasted Orubebe in pretext of facing "issues" and not Jega, but displayed the same thing when things turn against them.

@Mogidi those broom waving clowns have been doing what they are doing since February 16, allow them to continue what they are paid to do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
[s]
francizy:

If it's already trashed, then get your cursed soul out of the thread. Don't go about showing off the curses your ancestors placed on you. In your case, you should say a big no. You do have to break the yolk and be free from it before it affects your children and grandchildren and great grandchildren, all the way down. Seek Jesus bro.
[/s]

Fool, what i got from ur post is a self confession that u and ur seed, born and unborn are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Mr. Hurting Protection, you have given us another proof that Mr. Clueless was actually not competent to run the affairs of Nigeria.

Now, it's not going to be business as usual because parade has indeed changed gear. Live with it!

And employing lies that SLS was removed for indictment by FRCN will achieve NOTHING for you at this time because we are past that levels already.

Today another person is at the receiving end of this selective justice but tomorrow it maybe you...that's nature for you...will you complain by then...After SW voted APC buhari and now contending with north for speakership, I saw one of your own abusing SE/SS of being myopic and not supporting Gbajamila for speakership just for revenge purposes...I laughed and said whatever goes around comes around....so will this selective justice today cheesy
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

grin

Make he no kpeme o.

Maybe till he's frustrated more and faces his blogging business where he can dish out lies upon lies to his "follow-follow followers"

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
I will say this without apology to anyone that the opposition against Jonathan is 95% tribal. Many people have been saying this in the past but the picture is getting clearer. These same set of people lambasted Orubebe in pretext of facing "issues" and not Jega, but displayed the same thing when things turn against them.

@Mogidi those broom waving clowns have been doing what they are doing since February 16, allow them to continue what they are paid to do.

We have seen them from afar. We know them wella!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by stebell(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:
Another useless Thread from the protection seeker.
Tell me, what did Jonah-daft do about all these?

Another useless child of anger and hate.
Wat do yu think ur baba one chance can do about the "missing money" if any is missing tho.

Buhari Daura President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2015
Bayswater:

Demdem, do you ever seek to understand issues raised before jumping into stating your mostly unresonable opinions?

Read further and stop displaying ur ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by francizy(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, what i got from ur post is a self confession that u and ur seed, born and unborn are cursed.

Hahahaha, brother, your curse is real. Nothing a native doctor can do about your predicament. We only rely on God to deliver your damned soul from the jaws of lucifer...
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2015
Reptyle:

Well you said Sanusi was yet to respond to your list of allegations and someone just shared a link to his formal response to all of them.

Your personal disposition to the response notwithstanding, the FACT is that contrary to your earlier claim, Sanusi formally responded to all of the allegations raised in the FRCN report.

U obviously av a good head on ur neck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: White Man In A Danfo Bus In Lagos (photos) / Buhari Reacts To Failed Coup In Ghana / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.