Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (37279 Views)

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've said it times without number, Sanusi is a confusionist, I'm even tired of this issue. Only God knows where he gets his figures from, A man who couldn't give account of his stewardship during his time as the head of the CBN, He brought all those up to cover for his gross incompetence.

BTW, I see the goat Demdem viewing, what does the goatee have to say? grin
I have been watching the action of Sanusi since APC was elected. It is pathetic how they think they can fool everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:01pm On May 14, 2015
[size=15pt]THE QUESTION SANUSI IS YET TO ANSWER[/size]

N1.257 billion for lunch for policemen and private guards in 2012

Bogus payments to airlines for currency distribution

Account balance of N1.423 billion for an unidentified customer since 2008.

Approval of billions of naira in ambiguous payments to invoices

CBN’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

The public funds he channelled into his mistress Maryam Yaro's account.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2015
TheOtherview:

Still writhing in pain like the snake you have become? A good vet might help.

You will notice that I never counter your ill-informed polemics on these boards. There is enough armour in the archives for that. grin

Except you're in control of the archive. If not, he will soon delete the remaining of his previous posts as he did in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2015
I think I need to catch some fun on this thread. Let's see
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 14, 2015
OP, well done. Let the hypocrites chose their sights. Let them revel in their hypocrisy and foolishness.

A lot of us had genuine reasons why we have refused to join the hypocrisy bandwagon of the APC.

When I sometime last year saw your commitment to the Broom wavers, I just knew you were deploying your intelligence and skills to a very wrong course. Most of us were even more convinced and determined till we saw the latent hypocrisy of the liars. We jumped ship! I'm happy you can finally see the bigger picture and understand the salient point that beyond the tip of the iceberg lies a mammoth ice. Welcome to Nigeria!

You were simply a pawn in a bigger chess game. Now you can appreciate the reasons I outlined in my PM to you months ago.

I still remain committed to the welfare and development of Nigeria.....

Of all sins, nothing offends me more than HYPOCRISY.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by TheFilmmaker: 12:02pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Except you're in control of the archive. If not, he will soon delete the remaining of his previous posts as he did in the past.

Baba you busy this monring o.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]THE QUESTION SANUSI IS YET TO ANSWER[/size]

N1.257 billion for lunch for policemen and private guards in 2012

Bogus payments to airlines for currency distribution

Account balance of N1.423 billion for an unidentified customer since 2008.

Approval of billions of naira in ambiguous payments to invoices

CBN’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

The public funds he channelled into his mistress Maryam Yaro's account.

My Story: MALLAM SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS OF FINANCIAL
RECKLESSNESS IN FRCN REPORT
Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the suspended governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido
Sanusi on Sunday issued a statement in which he provided comprehensive response to the various
allegations of financial malfeasance against him in the report of Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
audit of CBN when he was the Governor.
President Jonathan had anchored the suspension of Sanusi on the allegations contain in the report and
in his last media chat, indicated that the suspended Governor will be will be allowed to office if he is
able to defend himself against the allegations.
Read Sanusi point by point response to the allegations below:
I am compelled to make this public statement to address the various allegations levied against the
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and cited as the reasons for my suspension from office as the Governor of
the CBN on the 19th of February 2014.
· As a matter of record, the allegations were made in the following documents:
i. Briefing Note of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) dated 7th June 2013, Ref:
PRES/188/T&I/89 to His Excellency, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan [the Briefing Note];
ii. The Letter of Suspension dated 19th February 2014, which I received from the Office of the
Secretary to the Government of the Federation; and
iii. The petition dated 9th February 2014 by Mr Erastus Akingbola.
However, before I go into the above issues, let me reiterate for the records, the achievements of the
CBN during my tenure as the Governor:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/LAMIDO-SANUSI-RESPONSE-TO-ALLEGATIONS-OF-FINANCIAL-RECKLESSNESS-IN-FRCN-REPORT.pdf

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

The coward even changed his signature. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Baba you busy this monring o.

Wetin I go do nah! I need to once in a while. How bodi?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:04pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, topic has been thrashed and dealt with or are u blind to see that?. Its time to shame the protection seeker.
I split on ur pathetic lineage

Read a book and your lexicon might just increase, calling every one fo0l doesn't negate your idiocy.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by TheOtherview: 12:05pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Fortunately, his footprint persists in text quoted by other dutiful NLers.
He will soon realise the futility of his efforts to rewrite the past grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

You fool, isn't the signature HIS? Is it yours? Continue in your well documented stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, topic has been thrashed and dealt with or are u blind to see that?. Its time to shame the protection seeker.
At least, his is a lineage of humans, yours is that of a ruminant animal.

A goat!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

His past hunts him and may it hunt him till .....

I have many of his posts on "marble" though which means they're beyond his reach.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2015
TheOtherview:

Fortunately, his footprint persists in text quoted by other dutiful NLers.
He will soon realise the futility of his efforts to rewrite the past grin

Yeah! He's on a "long thing" cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:06pm On May 14, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

My Story: MALLAM SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS OF FINANCIAL
RECKLESSNESS IN FRCN REPORT
Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the suspended governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido
Sanusi on Sunday issued a statement in which he provided comprehensive response to the various
allegations of financial malfeasance against him in the report of Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
audit of CBN when he was the Governor.
President Jonathan had anchored the suspension of Sanusi on the allegations contain in the report and
in his last media chat, indicated that the suspended Governor will be will be allowed to office if he is
able to defend himself against the allegations.
Read Sanusi point by point response to the allegations below:
I am compelled to make this public statement to address the various allegations levied against the
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and cited as the reasons for my suspension from office as the Governor of
the CBN on the 19th of February 2014.
· As a matter of record, the allegations were made in the following documents:
i. Briefing Note of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) dated 7th June 2013, Ref:
PRES/188/T&I/89 to His Excellency, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan [the Briefing Note];
ii. The Letter of Suspension dated 19th February 2014, which I received from the Office of the
Secretary to the Government of the Federation; and
iii. The petition dated 9th February 2014 by Mr Erastus Akingbola.
However, before I go into the above issues, let me reiterate for the records, the achievements of the
CBN during my tenure as the Governor:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/LAMIDO-SANUSI-RESPONSE-TO-ALLEGATIONS-OF-FINANCIAL-RECKLESSNESS-IN-FRCN-REPORT.pdf
[/s]

Why am I suppose to believe Sanusi's story, his denial is meant for numbskull your ilk.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2015
gringrin
@theotherview
I dey feel you jare. Let's keep showing him who he is since he is so clueless to have forgotten.
Every time he opens a clueless and useless thread like this is a time to catch fun.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:08pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

I have many of his posts on "marble" though which means they're beyond his reach.

grin grin

He must be extremely relevant for you to cast his words on marble.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Read a book and your lexicon might just increase, calling every one fo0l doesn't negate your idiocy.
That's his best shot, calling everyone "fool" or "goon", Demdem is a cursed goat.
Believe me when I say he's a humanoid goat!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:
OP, well done. Let the hypocrites chose their sights. Let them revel in their hypocrisy and foolishness.

A lot of us had genuine reasons why we have refused to join the hypocrisy bandwagon of the APC.

When I sometime last year saw your commitment to the Broom wavers, I just knew you were deploying your intelligence and skills to a very wrong course. Most of us were even more convinced and determined till we saw the latent hypocrisy of the liars. We jumped ship! I'm happy you can finally see the bigger picture and understand the salient point that beyond the tip of the iceberg lies a mammoth ice. Welcome to Nigeria!

You were simply a pawn in a bigger chess game. Now you can appreciate the reasons I outlined in my PM to you months ago.

Thank you! The hypocrisy of the broom wavers is very glaring even on this thread. They are deliberately trying to derail and not talk about the fraud that was perpetrated by Emir Sanusi but were in their numbers crying wolf on the PWC thread. These people are the worst set of humans and it is a shame that I once identified with them. I don't care whether or not they embrace sincerity but I will never allow them enjoy their free reign of deceit, hypocrisy and double standard.

I am happy that Mogidi has been highlighting sailient points

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

grin grin
I trust you sir.
If he makes a noise we show him himself. We have his mirror-image

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Indeed my good sir, PassingShot and the rest will never get over the guy's defection. Let him keep displaying his jihadist traits in the name of digging past posts. They are all jealous of barca.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:11pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's his best shot, calling everyone "fool" or "goon", Demdem is a cursed goat.
Believe me when I say he's a humanoid goat!

He normally resides at the "Tribalism section", I wonder how he made his way to the politics section today.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2015
obi4eze:

I trust you sir.
If he makes a noise we show him himself. We have his mirror-image
Jealousy go kill una...Passingshot, Demdem the goatee

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by francizy(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

If it's already trashed, then get your cursed soul out of the thread. Don't go about showing off the curses your ancestors placed on you. In your case, you should say a big no. You do have to break the yolk and be free from it before it affects your children and grandchildren and great grandchildren, all the way down. Seek Jesus bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Yeah! hypocrisy is very bad and condemnable. I hate the OP's and many of his goons hypocrisy too.

Other attributes of you guys are blackmailing and bigotry which sadly happen to be worse than your number one quality, hypocrisy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Indeed my good sir, PassingShot and the rest will never get over the guy's defection. Let him keep displaying his jihadist traits in the name of digging past posts. They are all jealous of barca.

barcanista is incredibly important, this show of bravado by the likes of Passingshot speaks volume.

barcanista carry go joor, you're still the most celebrated Nairalander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you! The hypocrisy of the broom wavers is very glaring even on this thread. They are deliberately trying to derail and not talk about the fraud that was perpetrated by Emir Sanusi but were in their numbers crying wolf on the PWC thread. These people are the worst set of humans and it is a shame that I once identified with them. I don't care whether or not they embrace sincerity but I will never allow them enjoy their free reign of deceit, hypocrisy and double standard.

I am happy that Mogidi has been highlighting sailient points

Of course. They will consummate all efforts to try and derail the thread. The hypocrites cannot stand verity and facts.

Their for of corruption is the worst. They are unreal.

PWC has audited the NNPC. And yet these folks are hellbent on pursuing this matter, like a fixed football match, to a predetermined end.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:

You fool, isn't the signature HIS? Is it yours? Continue in your well documented stupidity!
No need to worry yourself over those dimwits. They understand that I have no time for their childish and stupid behaviour. They have unsuccessfully tried many schemes but it hasn't moved me one bit. Allow them to try more.

Meanwhile...Ishilove and Lalasticlala FP plssssss
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:

[/s]

Fool, face topic

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Sure he is! He is very relevant to counter his words with his words. That way, my task is easier than using other person's words.

Don't you think so? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Yeah! hypocrisy is very bad and condemnable. I hate the OP's and many of his goons hypocrisy too.

Other attributes of you guys are blackmailing and bigotry which sadly happen to be worse than your number one quality, hypocrisy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You of all people know my stance on many issues. Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Command Detains 5 Officers Attached To Burna Boy For Attempted Murder / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.