Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (37338 Views)

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by shaqhead: 2:02pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Your nightmare
Buhahhahaha...not this cliche again! Pls say somtin else! Anywy u have been noticed! Are u satisfied?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Kanmyos(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2015
aiit na......#walkz out of thread....
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2015
themilanway:
grin grin grin grin grin So because GEJ's government for some strange reasons refuses to prosecute/probe Sanusi,Buhari shouldnt probe the missing $20 million?Or was there no missing money?

Who's fault is it that Sanusi wasnt probed since you claimed he was indicted?

Do you honestly think that Madam Allison is just been witch hunted?Is she clean as you want us to believe?

Why do you guys keep nuturing this fear that Jona might spend his allowance in jail?

When will you guys stop playing division and hate filled politics?Hasnt Sambo,FFK,Fayose and PEJ done enough during campaign?

Barcanista he that comes to equity..........

Unfortunately, this is NOT about any campaign but a call for justice and equity...There's a report on NNPC and CBN...if anything corruption in CBN is far more dangerous than corruption in NNPC...Probe the two again as you want fresh and deeper probe...punish all offenders...don't be selective...they are all under Jonathan administration... take it all or leave it all...stop forcing us to see that some animal are more equal than others...no Napoleon here plzzzz...selective justice may hurt and hunt those who are laughing now and urging him on due to partisan reasons...Tiger trainers most times end up in tiger's belly...be warned...
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't mind all these sycophants being smart by half... Just keep dropping it for them...gringringringringrin way that childish chemali abi chemical wey dey insult me gringringrin
The case against Sanusi is mind blowing. Yet some scumbags are hell bent on looking the other way. Jonathan should just convoke an SNC abeg..I don tire for these people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2015
egbaguy:
Me,take @barcanista serious..........NEVER!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately nobody gives a damn about what you take serious...just discuss the topic or get out....But for you to come and perch on the thread of someone who you don't take serious; shows how lowly you're and how meaningless you can be...and what focus you lack...pele... go look inwards bro cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Ochiske(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Sanusi did not clear any innocence but ran away from having his name cleared simply because he is very much aware that he isn't innocent. Buhari has been pretending that such report never exist even when his VP was instrumental to see that Sanusi evades justice. You Sir and your friends have never for once called for the FRC probe. Anyway, it's no new thing I guess

you are a grown idioot!!!angry
Didnt Allison run off to a law court to stop the House Of Reps from investigating her?

unam ikot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by steppin: 2:08pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Those punished, we're they guilty of the crime against them or not? Whether they are Obj's friend or not isn't consequential.
Ffk was above the law then but afterwards he started facing the music.
Even if lawyers refer to such, the judge will still look at the merit and correlation.
Hahahaha! Merit and correlation indeed!
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Let's wait and see!
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2015
appeal against the presidency's decision... R u serious.?

tongue
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by dammytosh: 2:10pm On May 14, 2015
tp10:
The rantings of a sore attention seeking loser.

I read it and i was like, what is this eediot saying .

We have seen PWC reports, figures are close just that they claimed what they were spent on.

So the question is : Why is Bacanista Barcking angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Those hypocrites shouting "Why didn't Jonathan appeal" would have been the first to carry out arson against innocent SS/SEsterner in Kano, Bauchi and other places should Jonathan appeal. The same people that said people to go to court during the certificate saga, were the same people that shouted "Jonathan witchunt" when people went to court. These people care less about good governance but are more concerned with partisan bias. You and I know what would have happened in the event that any judge upturn the injunction against Emir Sanusi.

Buhari that proclaimed "Abacha a Saint" and went ahead to say that "every allegation against Abacha is baseless" has never hidden the fact that he is standing behind Sanusi anyday!

Late emir bayero case is fresh in our memories...

BTW you didn't reply me yesterday on your opinion of my corrections on that thread...I wanna go to it now...what do you think...
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by tomakint: 2:13pm On May 14, 2015
OYAY:
This thread is jejune,hypocritical,kindergatten and misleading at best
A clear testament to someone who just read the topic of this expository thread but failed to digest the content only to type thrash as suggested to him by strange movement from his anus......how unfortunate undecided indeed you are a bloody hypocrite of the deepest dye!
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by okomonny(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2015
Why did Nigerian defend those accused of Fraud. The money in question belongs to Nigerian, any one found guilty should be punished irrespective of their tribe, religion or status in the society. investigate Jonathan, sanusi, deziani and any other person accused of fraud.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by bajosky: 2:14pm On May 14, 2015
once bitten twice shy!!
I PITY THOSE OF YOU FROM THE SOUTH THAT EXPECT CHANGE from #babaonechange-oneeyedriver
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
The case against Sanusi is mind blowing. Yet some scumbags are hell bent on looking the other way. Jonathan should just convoke an SNC abeg..I don tire for these people

cheesycheesy last part of your wish is impossible... No time...pele cheesygrin...just pray for grace to endure while it lasts
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by tomakint: 2:15pm On May 14, 2015
OYAY:
This thread is jejune,hypocritical,kindergatten and misleading at best
A clear testament to someone who just read the topic of this expository thread but failed to digest the content only to type thrash as suggested to him by strange movement from his anus......how unfortunate undecided indeed you are a bloody hypocrite of the deepest dye! @barcanista as I wish you a belated congratulations on Barcelona qualifications for Final, I say well done!
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
I no get car..I won't mind having one though

bet u desperately need one, n lots more mayb hence dis dumb, attention-seeking post. angry

For d record, the Emir gave a detailed response to doz allegations. u skipped dat I guess or ur informants dint give u dat info. Read it up @ http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/full-report-of-sanusi-lamido-response-to-frc-allegations/173873/ if u care getting ur facts rite undecided

n he neva hid from bein investigated cuz dere were reasons given by d court to bar investigation, mainly cuz due process wasn't followed. bet u missed dat too
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/2781-court-bars-frc-from-investigating-sanusi/2781-court-bars-frc-from-investigating-sanusi

there's so much info on d internet for doz who really wanna b informed n not just ranting what they know not.

one more thing bro, ever wondered y all doz allegations surfaced AFTER Sanusi cried foul on d missing $20b... common sense

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by tp10: 2:17pm On May 14, 2015
dammytosh:

I read it and i was like, what is this eediot saying .

We have seen PWC reports, figures are close just that they claimed what they were spent on.

So the question is : Why is Bacanista Barcking angry

For attention from any available paymaster.even if apga calls the guy with a paycheck,the guy go sing for apga.he is an unprincipled political nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

If you read the statements issued, you will notice that the court stopped that probe because the FRC didn't follow the laid-down procedures and the sham of a probe was meant to embarrass the former CBN Gov but
What stopped the FRC from going back and following the procedures if they really wanted to PROBE?
Why did the FRC not appeal if they were truly interested in PROBING?
You can't say the VP helped him evade justice because you don't win cases in courts based on sentiments but verifiable proofs which I'm sure the VP and his team had and
Finally we all have to understand that we can't get JUSTICE as long as we live in this world, what we get in the court is JUDGEMENT
Mr, pls read the Judge position/Judgement. He never said due process wasn't followed. Sanusi never even made such request. The Sanusi and Osinbajo went there to STOP investigation and probe. Which the foooolish Kangaroo Judge granted

“Prejudice is very pronounced in the language of that document. The language of the briefing note (transmitted by the FRCN to the presidency) conveys a sense of the defendant desperately goading the presidency to deal with the plaintiff,”

“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”

That was what the idiotic Judge said without recourse to the original indictment.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by alrahmanonline(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2015
Here comes Barcanista, The evil Genius, same as ffk,same as Abati... Thank you for the long write up, but we aren't buying the Sh*t no more..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Omotayor123(f): 2:19pm On May 14, 2015
He he he !!!! I talk am.. Dis Boy is really pained # Ndoh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by chemali: 2:21pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:

Then it should be investigated appropriately! When did FRCN start investigating cases? You are smarter than this!
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2015
teufelein:

please stop insulting goats, goats are honourable and they have dignity, good reputations to protect. Demdem has none of the virtues..,
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by sexycat: 2:22pm On May 14, 2015
tp10:

Tp10. Leave that man because he is a drowning man and a lonely voice in the desert, I remembered his sudden transition from APC to PDP now he' coming out to say thrash, who cares, Good Radiance!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PARDONWI123: 2:26pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Same method Buhari used in the 80s of jailing Southerners even though an Hausa party was the governing party.

Sanusi's recklessness be overlooked because he played to the APC script.

1.Never mind he spent a whopping N1.257 billion for lunch for policemen and private guards in 2012

2.Never mind the bogus payments to airlines for currency distribution

3.Never mind he held an account balance of N1.423 billion for an unidentified customer since 2008.

4.Never mind his approval of billions of naira in ambiguous payments to invoices

5.Never mind the CBN’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

[size=15pt]How PDP supporters sees barcanista's thread[/size]

[size=15pt]How APC supporters sees barcanista's thread[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235741_roflrof_gifb107a6e8a10f84ee5daa711b0ea8e4bf

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 14, 2015
tomakint:

A clear testament to someone who just read the topic of this expository thread but failed to digest the content only to type thrash as suggested to him by strange movement from his anus......how unfortunate undecided indeed you are a bloody hypocrite of the deepest dye! @barcanista as I wish you a belated congratulations on Barcelona qualifications for Final, I say well done!
Bros, I just de happy for our Trebulous season o. Which team you de support?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Tomreal(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Since I was born, I have never witness the kind of hypocrisy, double standard and demonisation that is currently perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari, the APC, Alhaji Sanusi, Osinbajo and their "good governance crusaders" against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan, Allison Madekwe, and other government officials.

Alhajis Buhari and Sanusi and APC have been going about using every platform to talk about a "missing $20b", cheered by their hypocritical followers that pride themselves as good governance crusaders. They have deliberately gone blind over the fraud of CBN under Sanusi as outlined by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria report in February 2014.

Sanusi Indicted And Removed For Fraud
According to the report (see below) Sanusi was indicted for Gross Misconduct that bothers on fraud and financial recklessness among other offence. The FRCN subsequently advised Mr President to remove Lamido Sanusi from office for further investigation and probe after the explanation of Sanusi appeared more like a tale and outrightly illogical according to FRCN. The council indicates that the explanation provided by Sanusi is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

April 2014: VP-elect Yemi Osibanjo Filed Case To Stop Sanusi Probe
Rather than Sanusi to prove his innocence in court, he filed a case in Federal High Court, Lagos to STOP FRCN and Other Security Agencies from investigating and prosecuting him through three Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien.
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587

13 May 2014: Lagos Judge Tshoho Grants Sanusi Prayers
High Court Judge John Tshoho rather than uphold the constitutional powers of FRCN to investigate probe Sanusi, he granted the prayers of Lamido Sanusi and BARRED FRCN from further investigation or probing Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. In his own words...
“Prejudice is very pronounced in the language of that document. The language of the briefing note (transmitted by the FRCN to the presidency) conveys a sense of the defendant desperately goading the presidency to deal with the plaintiff,”
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923

Despite the fact the President Jonathan commissioned PWC to audit NNPC books to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of Sanusi's claim, Buhari, APC, Sanusi and their online agents that parade themselves as good governance and anticorruption apostles have been crying blue murder but refused to comment on the FRCN report nor the APC's VP elect role in shielding Sanusi for probe.

April 26, 2015: Buhari's Display of Hypocrisy
In his usual hypocrisy, General Buahri vowed to re-visit the $20b allegation but said NOTHING about the FRCN report. In his own word... “Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who by God ‘s grace would later become the  Emir of Kano raised an  issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in Dollars, $20 billion.
“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it was true that the money was missing or not, they simply found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we are talking about…"

Contrary to the lies of Alhaji Buhari, Sanusi wasn't removed because he raised alarm, he was removed because he was indicted by FRCN. Jonathan also never kept mute, he commissioned PWC to audit the books. Buhari was also blind to talk about prosecuting Sanusi for the CBN fraud. Perhaps the Emir is as "incorruptible" as him(Buhari)

Lamido Sanusi and Stella Oduah
The so-called APC and their praise-singers have never for once called for the revisiting of the FRCN report, oh because it doesn't favor them. Ironically, these people were quick to call for the ouster of Stella Oduah that was indicted for "lesser" offence but demonised Goodluck Jonathan for suspending Sanusi that has lots of indictment on his neck.

Conclusion
Buhari, Sanusi and APC can continue in their hypocritical path of self-deception, but every attempt to twist history, intimidate or demonise Dr. Goodluck Ebelemi Azikiwe Jonathan shall be fully resisted. Since they see nothing wrong in the fraud of CBN under Sanusi of which they are beneficiaries, then they should see nothing wrong in whatever happens in NNPC or any Agency under Jonathan irrespective of whether or not any money is missing.

May God Help Us All...
every attempt to twist history, intimidate or demonise Dr. Goodluck Ebelemi Azikiwe Jonathan shall be fully resisted by who. If you never saw anything wrong with governance under GEJ, then you are either plain blind or simply refuse to grow up. Let's stop being sentimental on issues we should all rise up address as one and this country will indeed be great . Mtchew.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by sam79(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2015
@BARCNISTA

Ur write up is indeed silly at best. FRCN is not an investigating authority by virtue of the law establishing her. FRCN is charged with checking, regulating/encouraging strict adherence to acceptable accounting/auditing standard in Nigeria. FRCN indicting Sanusi is way off her jurisdiction n d timing is questionable. FG indictment letter was hurriedly written on d heels of 20b NNPC scandal- long after FRCN report was submitted to FG. Sanusi claimed in saw the FRCN indictment letter for the first time along side d suspension letter. FG did not dispute this claim. Is this how Govt operate?

During the Famous ASUU strike - FG used the intervention project executed by CBN as a bargaining chip with ASUU. Some of the accusations of financial recklessness were based on Sanusi fund this projects. The money never went into Sanusi account nor private pocket like cronies of ur pay master GEJ. GEJ has never suspended or sacked any of his corrupt cronies even when d accusation re in d public domain.

CBN annual income grew more than 60% ( u can check this figures for urself) under Sanusi supervision. FG indictment of Sanusi on increase of recurrent expenditure is sadistic, myopic and clueless. Recurrent expenditure increase precipitated the rise in total generated revenue - a large chunk of which was funneled to FG account. Again Gej n Gang stole them all.

People like Barcanista re responsible for d retrogressive gear Nigeria is driving on now - Sanusi is no longer CBN governor now - What is ur clueless pay master waiting for? Has he prosecuted him if FRCN indictment is true? The court stopped d FRCN from investigating cos she lack the power by law establishing her. Gej should use the relevant agencies charged with such responsibilities(Police, EFCC, ICPC) to investigate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Mr, pls read the Judge position/Judgement. He never said due process wasn't followed. Sanusi never even made such request. The Sanusi and Osinbajo went there to STOP investigation and probe. Which the foooolish Kangaroo Judge granted

That was what the idiotic Judge said without recourse to the original indictment.
Words from Mr Sanusi's Team

" He said the Council’s report lacked integrity since
the FRCN neither gave him fair hearing, nor
allowed him the opportunity to respond to the
weighty allegations contained in the Briefing Note
to the President.
Besides, he said a review of Sections 7, 8, 11, 25,
28, 58(2) and 62 of the FRC Act 2011 revealed
that the Council lacked the AUTHORITY and POWERS
to conduct the investigation it was seeking to
undertake."
" He gave the reasons as bias, breach of the rules
of natural justice, absence of statutory powers,
violation of the rule of law, and the Council’s
attempt to carry out an investigation considered
prejudicial to good public administration and the
special position of the CBN."

From that you see clearly Mr Sanusi stated breach of the RULES of natural justice. So the court gave that ruling agreeing with Mr Sanusi that the rules weren't followed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 14, 2015
Cheap changes charges challanges***

How can there be a positive change in these huge country when the changer speaker refused to change himself***
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by coolladdy: 2:30pm On May 14, 2015
why is Barcanista so biased that he failed to see that the present government did not have the interest of the masses at heart? is the present suffering by the masses something to be proud about? If SLS allegations are political, why cant the Government pay the independent marketers now when they actually sold the fuel at the highest price in the history of Nigeria if they ve not misappropriated the proceed of the crude sales?

it is glaring that your comment is biased and your write up is equally baseless.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by ChikezieU(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2015
tp10:
aren't you ashamed of your self

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Gets Range Rover From Mentees For 50th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.