Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? (1382 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by successcard: 12:59pm On May 14, 2015
Nicky was a freshman in college; she never really liked her looks and wished she was as beautiful as some other girls on campus. Her thoughts were always filled with regrets. “I wish I had eyes as beautiful as Erica’s; I wish I didn’t have so many freckles on my face.”
Is beauty all about your looks or does it have to do with the quality of you life? If only she knew that true beauty didn’t lie in her looks but in the quality of her life. Have there ever been times where you acted like Nicky and wished you looked like someone else? You don’t need to!
One of my favorite quotes is by Sven Goran Eriksson, which says,”To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.” You’re probably much better than you think. Most people have low-self esteem because they always compare their ‘weaknesses’ to the ‘strengths’ of other.
Though looks play some role in a person’s life, majority of people prefer persons’ with great virtues and character to those with ‘just looks’. Your beauty will not count especially when it does not show in your actions. So, instead of trying to look like someone else, why don’t you appreciate ‘the you’ that you are. Trying to be like someone else does not aid in your personal development and general well being, but rather frustrate you.
How much do you allow people ‘s opinions influence your self perceptions? Avoid people who tell you things like “you are sluggish! why don’t you ever do anything right? Your dressing is so drab. You act so weird. You’re just a snob!”
Listening to people’s criticism is enough to dampen your your spirit and cause you to loose confidence in yourself. Never live your life based on the opinions of others it; it could get you frustrated. Your happy spirit dictates what goes around you.
The importance of attitude cannot be overemphasized, because it’s your attitude that gets you to the top. Develop that person within you, and the beauty you seek will be reflected outside!
If you enjoyed this article, please visit www.nsemzone.com for more. Thanks!
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by natas22: 1:03pm On May 14, 2015
An old Ibo adage says Character is a Woman's true beauty. Others might be added advantage just in a CV but character supersede all other qualities.

www.
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by yorubaboiy: 1:10pm On May 14, 2015
eni to ba ni ewa lo lewa.....d thru definition of beauty is thy attitude
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by importexpert(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2015
Good attitude will surely surpass beauty. Especially when time factor will be put in to consideration
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 14, 2015
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder so everyone is beautiful in the sight of someone! As for attitude, everyone has bad attitude! it depends on weather the love you share is blind to the bad attitudes of your lover... no one is perfect
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by sinaj(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2015
every one av an attitude dat pisses some persons off
xo itz up to you to manage dat attitude wink
as for me I prefer intelligence to beauty any day cool
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by pretydiva(f): 2:15pm On May 14, 2015
Attitude of course
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by donbenedict(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2015
sinaj:
every one av an attitude dat pisses some persons off

xo itz up to you to manage dat attitude wink

as for me I prefer intelligence to beauty any day cool
I prefer wisdom!
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 14, 2015
Attitude
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by ronald4lif(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2015
Everyone keeps sayin' attitude but when they spot a big ukwu they make passes at her, without minding if she's got an abysmally poor attitude. grin
Re: Beauty Vs Attitude- Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 14, 2015
And who says a well mannered girl can't be beautiful too?

(1) (Reply)

11.45 Boss, Ahmed Uwhubetine Turns love-vendor In Atlanta / Photo : How True Is This Pic / 6 Reasons You Should Get Married Before 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.