Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty (3221 Views)

Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Cutehector(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2015
: please don't give me D'Banj's version of Oliver twist by telling me you want both! In this scenario you can only choose one

So ladies, between the Seals of this world and the Usher Raymonds? (Though we don't know them personally to determine who has inner "beauty" but we know Seal is fearfully made whilst Usher is wonderfully made and we also know Seal has stayed with one woman (Heidi Klum) much longer than Usher who has had multiple relationships.

Guys, eeerm, this is hard, Kim Kardashian and err.. I don't know any other apart from Mother theresa but you get the gist sha.

So, which would you choose, pretty or character?

2 Likes

Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Physical beauty is temporary, inner beauty/character is class. Class is permanent.

5 Likes

Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by ronald4lif(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
If one must choose only either then character should do it for me

1 Like

Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Is seal still in marriage with Heidi Klum? Thought they hv break up. He has inner beauty but his face....

Bros as for me, don't tell abt oliver twist gimmick. I want both and I will get it by thunder by force tongue

1 Like

Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by xynerise: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by LewisO: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
A beautiful lady with good attitude is done for me.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Physical beauty is temporary, inner beauty/character is class. Class is permanent.

Ahhhh.....well said!!

But,

It happens! I have both. There is a guy that often tells me (quite often many guys really), you are a beautiful woman. And one time, I decided to ask him; well....why not say "gorgeous or hot". To which, he replied; beautiful is deep inner beauty coupled with outward appearance. If I tell you (or any guy) tells you are look gorgeous, it is mostly focused or targeted on outside beauty.

Ladies, you wanna be told you are a beautiful person. That is more reflective.

I love it when I am told " you are glowing or shinning". I don't know. I quietly mutter to myself "it is the "G-d" in me.

I like to think it's the glory of Yahweh is shinning thru..................

1 Like

Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Oga ur comment na top of class ooh gud decision follows in foot steps
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
I would rather be with someone worse than seal who has a fine ass attitude,than be with someone finer than usher who would cause me headache and heartache..na beauty I wan chop,abeggy.

1 Like

Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
well said...I like that class is permanent partsmiley
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
:
So ladies, between the[b]Seals of this world[/b] and the Usher Raymonds? (Though we don't know them personally to determine who has inner "beauty" but we know Seal is fearfully made whilst Usher is wonderfully made and we also know Seal has stayed with one woman (Heidi Klum) much longer than Usher who has had multiple relationships.

that got me laughing hard. Btw Hector, Seal's marriage never worked out. Which would u prefer? Beauty on a beast or beast with inner beauty??
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Xiadnat:

Ahhhh.....well said!!

But,

It happens! I have both. There is a guy that often tells me (quite often many guys really), you are a beautiful woman. And one time, I decided to ask him; well....why not say "gorgeous or hot". To which, he replied; beautiful is deep inner beauty coupled with outward appearance. If I tell you (or any guy) tells you are look gorgeous, it is mostly focused or targeted on outside beauty.

Ladies, you wanna be told you are a beautiful person. That is more reflective.

I love it when I am told " you are glowing or shinning". I don't know. I quietly mutter to myself "it is the "G-d" in me.

I like to think it's the glory of Yahweh is shinning thru..................
I agree with everything you have said, and I hold dearly the same philosophy. . . The OP created a scenario where I'll be arm twisted to pick just one. Of course, there are ladies that have both, like you

Pics or. . .
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
jemimaa01:
well said...I like that class is permanent partsmiley
Yes we all do.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
divAnnie:
that got me laughing hard. Btw Hector, Seal's marriage never worked out. Which would u prefer? Beauty on a beast or beast with inner beauty??
thank God for makeups... grin so I prefer beasts wit inner beauty.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
thank God for makeups... grin so I prefer beasts wit inner beauty.
that's cool
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
divAnnie:
that's cool
wah bou u? Wah kynda guy do u lyk?
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Kunleskey(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
To say the fact many of us are blind by der beauty which make us fall 4 it...when you see an epitome of beauty you will be tempted and forget about character...very easy to say but not easy to do..it's wen you are unable to cope or deal with it..you run away..and go for the one with gud character..

1 Like

Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some guys sef fit form modesty o grin
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:
Some guys sef fit form modesty o grin
hahaha dey dr na.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
wah bou u? Wah kynda guy do u lyk?
An amazing character does the magic 4 me...

Bt make the guy fine small sha grin smiley
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Cutehector(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
divAnnie:
An amazing character does the magic 4 me...

Bt make the guy fine small sha grin smiley
hahahha u like cute guys just admit it. D type wit d killer smile, d pink lips, d height... grin
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahha u like cute guys just admit it. D type wit d killer smile, d pink lips, d height... grin
wats up with u guys and the pink lips ish? I get pink lips, him sef get pink lips, who b the woman? cheesy. Guilty tho, I love killer smiles
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Kedam(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
When you are beautiful I tell u u are beautiful but wen u have that inner beauty u are simple pretty. I got my reasons. You mean a lot to me when u are pretty than the other.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Cutehector(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
divAnnie:
wats up with u guys and the pink lips ish? I get pink lips, him sef get pink lips, who b the woman? cheesy. Guilty tho, I love killer smiles
lool. Thr u go. D killer smiles. Shey its u ladies dat die for guys dat hav pink lips na. So d ones wey no get now , dem go do plastic surgery just to get pink lips. Well since I now knw ur weak point grin, kudos to my super powers lol. Leme activate one of my killer smiles so u wil trip smiley
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lool. Thr u go. D killer smiles. Shey its u ladies dat die for guys dat hav pink lips na. So d ones wey no get now , dem go do plastic surgery just to get pink lips. Well since I now knw ur weak point grin, kudos to my super powers lol. Leme activate one of my killer smiles so u wil trip smiley
hahahhaha. Killer smiles aint enough ooo, bt no harm in trying right? grin
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
I agree with everything you have said, and I hold dearly the same philosophy. . . The OP created a scenario where I'll be arm twisted to pick just one. Of course, there are ladies that have both, like you

Pics or. . .

Nah...you don't need pichure for that. Just close your eyes and visualize.

You believe (and experience ) in air, gravity and God, and yet, you can't "see" any of those things.

Point being: take it in faith. I am who I say I am. Picture neither adds nor subtracts from it.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Xiadnat:

Nah...you don't need pichure for that. Just close your eyes and visualize.

You believe (and experience ) in air, gravity and God, and yet, you can't "see" any of those things.

Point being: take it in faith. I am who I say I am. Picture neither adds nor subtracts from it.

Hmm.

I'm trying to visualize. But the person is wearing a hoodie.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm.

I'm trying to visualize. But the person is wearing a hoodie.

I am wearing a hoodie actually. But, my face is otherwise free to visualize.

You're not trying hard enuff.

C'mon. Focus, concentrate.

May the force be with you as you embark on this journey to 'see'.......... cheesy
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
divAnnie:
hahahhaha. Killer smiles aint enough ooo, bt no harm in trying right? grin
yeah dats right
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Xiadnat:

I am wearing a hoodie actually. But, my face is otherwise free to visualize.

You're not trying hard enuff.

C'mon. Focus, concentrate.

May the force be with you as you embark on this journey to 'see'.......... cheesy
You don't know how hard I'm trying. The person I'm seeing is cold.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:

Go on........

BTW: cold hands, warm heart. grin

You are not working hard enuff.
Re: Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:

Go on........

BTW: cold hands, warm heart.

You are not working hard enuff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? / She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End / The World Most Biggest Hip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.