Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? (7709 Views)

Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2015
Nothing bad at all ,just make sure you fucck her to repentance from celibacy. wink

I've been wanting to ef a Catholic nun.

Ama die on top of it with a medal from Jesus and a sword from Mohamed.

Both of em ,Jewish and Arab - These guys hates blacks with passion.
Fucck black Moslems and Christians .
Exception to Justfollowit. wink

Whatever ,I don't give a fucck.

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 14, 2015
Chiam55:

Shut the _fuck up you stuppid lil _fag
d truth they say its bitter, anyways go Bleep urself
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
chatting with this girl I like . . . lipsrsealed

Ok that's nice grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247:

Oh yea its your bday soon right ? smiley

It's tomorrow lipsrsealed you're too sweet you remembered cheesy

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Truckpusher:
Nothing bad at all ,just make sure you fucck her to repentance from celibacy. wink

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:

bro they are very good in bed and their pussies are always tight.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2015
Chiam55:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What? aren't you guys tired of hanging that medal of slavery they gave to your ancient people even as they pounded their cities silly ,looted their holy places and enslaved them for life?

Free your mind and see the light , my beautiful friend .

Don't run along with the herd mentality.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:

ur obituary will b posted on canopy, not on a paper d next day.
Yhu go try am.
mcheww bro if given d chance i will Bleep her and nothing will happen
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247:

Dont know where u get these topics from lol different ones very similar
they are my life experiences.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro they are very good in bed and their pussies are always tight.
Sometimes you don't want it too tight . wink

You don't have to be Mr punisher all day and everyday.

Just give it to them their own way. cheesy
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
Chiam55:

It's tomorrow lipsrsealed you're too sweet you remembered cheesy

Yea cheesy... Ok hope ur going out to shake a leg grin

1 Like

Truckpusher:
What? aren't you guys tired of hanging that medal of slavery they gave to your ancient people even as they pounded their cities silly ,looted their holy places and enslaved them for life?

Free your mind and see the light , my beautiful friend .

Don't run along with the herd mentality.

You going church on Sunday? grin

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by dharay99: 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
mcheww bro if given d chance i will Bleep her and nothing will happen
I pray u get d chance real soon. cry
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
they are my life experiences.

Lol u slept with reverend shocked
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247:

Not cool,, behave angry
bt u know i made her deactivate
Lala247:

Not cool,, behave angry
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u slept with reverend shocked
yeah and i love it
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:

I pray u get d chance real soon. cry
AMEN
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:

No ... No one can make anyone deactive tho

U dont control her soooo .. Ur wrong u should apologise
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247:

Yea cheesy... Ok hope ur going out to shake a leg grin

Yeah on Saturday night grin shake a leg or three wink

I'm spending my bday with the family wink

1 Like

sweetorgasm:
yeah and i love it
God they look u oh
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 14, 2015
Chiam55:

Yeah on Saturday night grin shake a leg or three wink

I'm spending my bday with the family wink

Yh should be fun ....make sure u take pics smiley

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you don't want it too tight . wink

You don't have to be Mr punisher all day and everyday.

Just give it to them their own way. cheesy
yeah true bt u know those reverend systas dey are virgins so when i go down with them, their pussies are always tight
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247:
God they look u oh
d world is ours
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
d world is ours

U seen rokiatu lately ?
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247:

U seen rokiatu lately ?
NO iv felt her absence 4 a while now, "she has been playing hide and seek.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
NO iv felt her absence 4 a while now, "she has been playing hide and seek.

Yh ..
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2015
Chiam55:

You going church on Sunday? grin
I dey craze?

Last time I went to church was my sister's child dedication and everyone including my household peeps sound crazy to me .

I was born and bred an Adventist,read the bible and studied it to a point ,got baptized at 18 and worked for my church both in the choir and drama group ,loved by the youths, especially old peeps and all the pastors posted to my church - but I noticed that they were all dumb beyond what I could imagine despite their pedigree.

Religion is a fraud on the Blackman.

Jesus and Mohamed got a lot of alpologies to tender to the Blackman.

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247:

Yh ..
im gonna walk straight to her home
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yeah true bt u know those reverend systas dey are virgins so when i go down with them, their pussies are always tight
I once had sex with a virgin with a big sagging breassst. tongue

Being a virgin doesn't mean you'll get your satisfaction,after all this is all that matters in the game of sex and not how stingy her puccy is. tongue

I hate stingy puccies. grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 14, 2015
I agree to some extent. Religion is slavery of the soul. I'm not backing religion cause I'm a global citizen grin

Truckpusher:
I dey craze?

Last time I went to church was my sister's child dedication and everyone including my household peeps sound crazy to me .

I was born and bred an Adventist,read the bible and studied it to a point ,got baptized at 18 and worked for my church both in the choir and drama group ,loved by the youths, especially old peeps and all the pastors posted to my church - but I noticed that they were all dumb beyond what I could imagine despite their pedigree.

Religion is a fraud on the Blackman.

Jesus and Mohamed got a lot of alpologies to tender to the Blackman.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
im gonna walk straight to her home

Lol u dont know her house . Funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man / No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.