Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? (7714 Views)

Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
donbenedict:
u just get luck say I no be God... Ur punishment for hell will be a horse bangin u without end..
lol

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by natas22: 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
missclasssy:
The person that deserves the wrath of God in this case is not the guy that slept with the reverend mother, but the reverend mother herself for willingly agreeing to break the covenant she had with God.
Except if this was a case of rape.

Nice one, but seriously speaking it never occurred to you guys that this guy made up this story.

www.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 14, 2015
donbenedict:
lol u sef, u too dey take averythn serious.. We all knw this is just a fake azz story whch is taken as a joke
bro its nt a joke o

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
op tell ur friend that hell fire is real cheesy
is it his fault?

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by natas22: 4:36pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro its nt a joke o

I see no reason why the person will come to nairaland and start asking if its a bad thing or anything attached to it. ok go and kill someone and come to nairaland and come and ask us if its a good thing.

www.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Rilwayne001: 4:37pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:
[right]werey,
U Neva gree change.. cry

Rev sis.? Why not av sex with iya-orisha..?
[/rt]

Lol grin grin

@iya orisha...you don die be that grin lmao
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by natas22: 4:37pm On May 14, 2015
Its more of attention seeking thread.

www.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by donbenedict(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro its nt a joke o
first, dr iz nofn like reverend mother buh sister

Second.. Even if its real, ur stil goin to get banged by a horse for ever and ever for commitn d crime grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Rilwayne001: 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Okay then, tell me. I want to faint.
grin grin dayummmn...una no go burst my belle
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
natas22:
Its more of attention seeking thread.
www.
wharever
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 14, 2015
donbenedict:
first, dr iz nofn like reverend mother buh sister

Second.. Even if its real, ur stil goin to get banged by a horse for ever and ever for commitn d crime grin
where is it in the bible?

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol grin grin
bro if she open boys go enta.

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol grin grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin dayummmn...una no go burst my belle
cheesy cheesy
That guy is a clownish liar!
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by donbenedict(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
where is it in the bible?
whr is wat in d bible? Is ur name in d bible? Mcheew
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 14, 2015
donbenedict:
whr is wat in d bible? Is ur name in d bible? Mcheew
as lng as its nt in d bible he is free

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by zinachidi(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2015
nooo, i believe its a blessing, thats wah i call holy sex

2 Likes

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by donbenedict(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
as lng as its nt in d bible he is free
why not go and rape a priest instead.. This tym around, ur punisment in hell will a dragon dat spits fire bangin ur tiny ass.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 14, 2015
donbenedict:
why not go and rape a priest instead.. This tym around, ur punisment in hell will a dragon dat spits fire bangin ur tiny ass.
dry!!

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Rilwayne001: 4:48pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:

You know I told you the other day to go and re-write the O'level you failed last year. All these lackadaisical act you indulge yourself will only make your life miserable.

Please take my advice. grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by IamOdin: 4:49pm On May 14, 2015
Sweetorgasm,you're just too awful in cooking up lies,i wonder why you've not realized that.

And BTW,i noticed everything about your personality depicts and oozes of sex,from your name,topics,et all..I won't say you're too young but you're not matured yet..Face ur future for now and forget sex,it will do you no good.I've told you times without number that you will run from sex cos it will be a responsibility you must fulfill..I won't repeat this!
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Rilwayne001: 4:51pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

cheesy cheesy
That guy is a clownish liar!

Yes, he is a super clown. grin grin

He failed WAEC last year, I advised him to rewrite it this year, but he wouldn't listen...smh
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 14, 2015
IamOdin:
Sweetorgasm,you're just too awful in cooking up lies,i wonder why you've not realized that.

And BTW,i noticed everything about your personality depicts and oozes of sex,from your name,topics,et all..I won't say you're too young but you're not matured yet..Face ur future for now and forget sex,it will do you no good.I've told you times without number that you will run from sex cos it will be a responsibility you must fulfill..I won't repeat this!
crap
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He failed WAEC last year, I advised him to rewrite it this year, but he wouldn't listen...smh
shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You know I told you the other day to go and re-write the O'level you failed last year. All these lackadaisical act you indulge yourself will only make your life miserable.

Please take my advice. grin
bro fucking is allowed

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sweetorgasm, Can you come and deny this?
Because I'm inclined to believe him. grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2015
IamOdin:

Good advice, I hope the spoilt brat heeds to it.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Rilwayne001: 4:55pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro fucking is allowed
Kpele tie grin embarassed
You own your life. I have done my part.
Kontinu.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sweetorgasm, Can you come and deny this?
Because I'm inclined to believe him. grin
dnt mind dat guy, 4 d fact dat he just got admmited into a polythecnic dis year does nt gv him d right to talk anyhow to a level 300 student lyk me in d university.

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good advice, I hope the spoilt brat heeds to it.
mcheew

1 Like

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Rilwayne001: 5:00pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dnt mind dat guy, 4 d fact dat he just got admmited into a polythecnic dis year does nt gv him d right to talk anyhow to a level 300 student lyk me in d university.

Mumu grin grin

You think University is for nincompoop like you.

Better go write WAEC and stop displaying that mooncalf brain of yours. grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mumu grin grin

You think University is for nincompoop like you.

Better go write WAEC and stop displaying that mooncalf brain of yours. grin
kolo i hope ure nt trying to piss me off? or else im gonna give a dose of ur midicine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) / Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chic Puts Her Huge Bumbum On Display (photos) / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.