Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? (7716 Views)

Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2015
Chiam55:
I agree to some extent. Religion is slavery of the soul. I'm not backing religion cause I'm a global citizen grin

I can see that you've seen the light.

Let's keep it that way and tell our children to see the light .

I will be the last person to take my kids to any church or mosque ,let them decide for themselves when they grow up.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2015
Chiam55:
I agree to some extent. Religion is slavery of the soul. I'm not backing religion cause I'm a global citizen grin

i pity ur condemmed soul
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Deejavuu(f): 8:49pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dey craze?

Last time I went to church was my sister's child dedication and everyone including my household peeps sound crazy to me .

I was born and bred an Adventist,read the bible and studied it to a point ,got baptized at 18 and worked for my church both in the choir and drama group ,loved by the youths, especially old peeps and all the pastors posted to my church - but I noticed that they were all dumb beyond what I could imagine despite their pedigree.

Religion is a fraud on the Blackman.

Jesus and Mohamed got a lot of alpologies to tender to the Blackman.

True words!! The one that annoys me most is the donations. I can't stand it, when there so many people suffering in that same church. Some church members needs to be slapped to back reality!
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

True words!! The one that annoys me most is the donations. I can't stand it, when there so many people suffering in that same church. Some church members needs to be slapped to back reality!
As in eh! Sometimes eh just be me like say make I slap them enter animal planet. grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Deejavuu(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
As in eh! Sometimes eh just be me like say make I slap them enter animal planet. grin

Very annoying to be honest! I don't like discussing it. angry sad
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

Very annoying to be honest! I don't like discussing it. angry sad
You don't like discussing it because you feel the people will judge your faith.

I've lost a fiancée because of my stand on Christianity and church issues.

Though with her fanatic stand on religious issues I was happy I lost her forever.

Many Nigerian Christians are bunch of iidiots that do not ask fundamental questions.

I know some colleagues that their wives listens to their pastors more than the husband's advice.
Na one leg I go use kick you commot for my house I swear. grin
Yeye women and gboloko fucck up men dem.
Omo! Make Jesus come abeg I get plenty question.
The man dun too tay abeg. grin
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Deejavuu(f): 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't like discussing it because you feel the people will judge your faith.

I've lost a fiancée because of my stand on Christianity and church issues.

Though with her fanatic stand on religious issues I was happy I lost her forever.

Many Nigerian Christians are bunch of iidiots that do not ask fundamental questions.

I know some colleagues that their wives listens to their pastors more than the husband's advice.
Na one leg I go use kick you commot for my house I swear. grin
Yeye women and gboloko fucck up men dem.
Omo!Make Jesus come abeg I get plenty question.
The man dun too tay abeg.
grin

Lmao@ the emboldened grin grin grin grin grin truckie need deliverance cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I don't like discussing it because at the end of the day it falls on deaf ears. It's like running around in circles arguing or discussing with religious fanatics. Judge me? I'm the last person to care about what people say about me. Even if i cared before but not at this stage of my life. If you like judge from now till thy kingdom come, i don't care. (If it's not making me money,making me happy it's not making sense) cool

I tell you some people (women esp)worships the ground thier pastors walk on. I go to church yes! But i know what's right from wrong. Wetin concern me with anybody talk.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dey craze?

Last time I went to church was my sister's child dedication and everyone including my household peeps sound crazy to me .

I was born and bred an Adventist,read the bible and studied it to a point ,got baptized at 18 and worked for my church both in the choir and drama group ,loved by the youths, especially old peeps and all the pastors posted to my church - but I noticed that they were all dumb beyond what I could imagine despite their pedigree.

Religion is a fraud on the Blackman.

Jesus and Mohamed got a lot of alpologies to tender to the Blackman.
At 18, you prolly didn't understand what you read.

Jesus owes you no apology.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol. There are persons that are very stingy when it comes to giving a helping hand to the poor but are the first to take up donations in church. That's wrong. But it doesn't mean taking donations in church is wrong. To each his opinion sha.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Deejavuu(f): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
Lol. There are persons that are very stingy when it comes to giving a helping hand to the poor but are the first to take up donations in church. That's wrong. But it doesn't mean taking donations in church is wrong. To each his opinion sha.

Yeah! To each his own. wink
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 14, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u dont know her house . Funny guy
im gona mail her 4 it
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
im gona mail her 4 it

Ok
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah! To each his own. wink
smiley
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by scentmarlc(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
TRUE LIFE STORY!! "A friend of mine slept with a reverend mother, "but we are kind of worried if there are repercussions. "pls is there anything wrong with the sweet act?

My brother nothing is wrong with it ooooo. But know say God don comot 25years from the total years he dash yu bfor. So once yu don dey near 50 years like dis, my brother drop your will on the table voluntarily. Hiann
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
At 18, you prolly didn't understand what you read.

Jesus owes you no apology.
Well , from the house where I grew up ,you don't need to be 23 to understand what you want and how you want it.I guess yours is a different story.

He might not owe you an apology but he surely does owe a lot to our folks that got their innocence stolen from them because of his name.

You can stick your head their bro, but I've seen it and I've let go.
My choice and not yours ,so sharrap and continue with your white Jesus .
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Truckpusher(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao@ the emboldened grin grin grin grin grin truckie need deliverance cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I don't like discussing it because at the end of the day it falls on deaf ears. It's like running around in circles arguing or discussing with religious fanatics. Judge me? I'm the last person to care about what people say about me. Even if i cared before but not at this stage of my life. If you like judge from now till thy kingdom come, i don't care. (If it's not making me money,making me happy it's not making sense) cool

I tell you some people (women esp)worships the ground thier pastors walk on. I go to church yes! But i know what's right from wrong. Wetin concern me with anybody talk.

Lmao.....bad gurl.

I like that phrase ,if it's not "making you money and happy" ,fucck it.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Deejavuu(f): 10:20pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao.....bad gurl.

I like that phrase ,if it's not "making you money and happy" ,fucck it.

grin wink

Shikena! Life's too short mhen.
Re: IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well , from the house where I grew up ,you don't need to be 23 to understand what you want and how you want it.I guess yours is a different story.

He might not owe you an apology but he surely does owe a lot to our folks that got their innocence stolen from them because of his name.

You can stick your head their bro, but I've seen it and I've let go.
My choice and not yours ,so sharrap and continue with your white Jesus .
Lol. Aiite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. / Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? / My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.