Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... (25316 Views)

Court Acquits Orubebe Over N1.97bn Contract Scam / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / The Real Meaning Of "ORUBEBE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by SOUNDKING: 5:37pm On May 15, 2015
xmich:
Am in love with this write up
asin, my brother the op is simply a wise person.
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by SOUNDKING: 5:39pm On May 15, 2015
IyaIode:
Usually bullsh.it, you should make Jonathan ezi ndibo of your land if you so much need him.

Jega was from anambra when he announced Jonathan winner in 2011.
myopism is as wicked as madness.
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Truckpusher(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
@ AtlWireles..... You've got an Eagle's eye. wink

Keep it up bro, it shall not pass. cool
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fake real men controls them, but real men would always woman wrapper them and still use the fucking control button bro.

Bro, You be learner - you dey learn work I swear.
Choose what you would want to control and not just about controls.
If you don't go down on your knees in the cornfield , you'll never pick matures cobes. grin

You will always end up with chaffs. grin

. . . . . . . . . .I need to school you, . . . . . . . . .come to my class on the 32nd of May 2015 . . . . . . . . . . .you have eaten too many rotten apples grin grin
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Truckpusher(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
my brother, diplomacy has NEVER worked in this zoo. ask isaac boro and ken saro wiwa. it has NEVER worked and it will NEVER. The only option is VIOLENCE.
You can't be doing the same thing over and over and again with no results , that's madness - you've got to access your platform, weigh it and certify your self .
Keep it to the mind even as it is very hard to keep and unleash when the time is right.

Don't you ever start anything you have no absolute idea on how to end it and be in charge of your own destiny.

1 Like

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Truckpusher(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .I need to school you, . . . . . . . . .come to my class on the 32nd of May 2015 . . . . . . . . . . .you have eaten too many rotten apples grin grin
There is no way a numbnut like you can school me when you've already ran out of ideas on how to support your first foolish innuendos. grin

Abeg , go sleep well, make you enjoy the weekend. grin
I'm waiting for nightfall . tongue

1 Like

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by tripod(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2015
ENDTIMES:
Your write up would have been wonderful and timely if you published it 3 or 4 years ago to open up Jonathan's eyes and that of the so called south southerners "chopping money with him".

They say that charity begins at home but Jonathan began his own in the North.

With all the effort made by Amaechi's administration Port Harcourt still remain a slum because the state was really in the dark ages under Odili who focused more on sharing money to a few instead of developing the state.

I don't blame anybody for the woes of the east/south because even in a football match if you are awarded a penalty and you decide to shoot into your own goal, the referee will record it in favour of the opponents.

The last five years would have been a great opportunity to redress a lot of wrongs down south but Jonathan and his team of coconut heads including Orubebe (that has disgraced his family for eternity) decided to throw it to the dogs.

What did Orubebe achieve as a Minister of Niger Delta? Go and see the sham called east/west road without bridges in perennial problematic junctions like Rumuokoro and Tank junctions in Port Harcourt.

Only for Orubebe to come on international television and add insult to the injury we carried for 5 years. Jonathan's administration was a complete nonsense for the ss and se and nobody caused it for them. They (together with PEJ that lacked complete public decorum and seemed uncontrollable) brought it upon themselves.

I earnestly enjoin all Nigerians to pray for Buhari's administration to better the nation even if his charity begins from the north.

You have written well.

Alot of pple on this forum must enbrace the change that is sweeping thru the land or they will die in their hate and bias.

Nice one bro.
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't be doing the same thing over and over and again with no results , that's madness - you've got to access your platform, weigh it and certify your self .
Keep it to the mind even as it is very hard to keep and unleash when the time is right.

Don't you ever start anything you have no absolute idea on how to end it and be in charge of your own destiny.
absolutely rubbish. madness is when you want to go into diplomacy with a baboon or monkey in the zoo. those guys in government are not humans. they are worst than animals. I'm surprise you don't know this. Even Fela knew this as at 70s, 80s
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

That is the problem of the south (SW, SE and SS). They see themselves as being different in their quest for political power at the centre. This is the reason why the whole of the 18 southern states don't have a governors' forum. The north which more ethnic groups and religious diversification drop their differences to wrestle power.

If only you understood the meaning and implication of what you wrote above, you won't have questioned this article...We become too partisan that we end up being smart only by half...
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by ngoziama: 6:12pm On May 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Any close observer of the polity post-election would have seen more the actual reason for "get Jonathan out of the way election". From the comments of Mohammed, Shamshudeen to that of Sen. Dansadau etc and people will still come here to tell me about how Jonathan was voted out due to non-performance. Since when did we become so averse to non-performing leaders of which Jonathan doesn't fit the list. Some lords felt that Jonathan was fast making them to lose relevance hence they needed to reinvent themselves politically coupled with oil block licencing cum population census of 2016. To this a powerful propaganda machinery was needed to brainwash the smart by half majority. It's a truism that outside Jonathan, most of these men has been part of Nigeria misrule since 1978 till date. A journey through our history shows a country held hostage by its own and forced to be moving in circles. Why can't there be new leaders? Why can't we have true fiscal federalism? Why can't we regionalize this country? Why is the burden of ONE Nigeria always on the South?

Nzeogwu & co believed due to post election crisis in SW, that they can rescue ONE Nigeria, but they plunged the eastern part into paying 'debts' unending.

Ironsi believed in ONE Nigeria, and his blood was used to wash the streets.

Isaac Boro screamed and cried for same injustice but was muscled out.

Saro Wiwa came to the stage but his blood was used to entertain the oligarchs.

Ojukwu decided to challenge the anomaly engendered by barefaced rape of our sanctity to life and association but was confronted with more blood on our streets and made a fugitive in his supposed fatherland.

Yes, subsequently Easterners were subjected to the background after the gift of 20pounds as punishment for "no victor; no vanquished". Some of their people were used as baits to whittle down the genuine demands and general wellbeing of majority by giving them crumbs called political appointments. While NigerDeltans were brainwashed through series of well oiled propaganda to see the Igbos as their enemies and root cause of their problem. While the alien term SS came into being to copiously highlight the divide always.

SouthWest were made heroes of their fellow southern brothers woes; but unfortunately were eaten by same tiger they fed. Awolowo was stampeded even to death. And Abiola who had national appeal was not allowed to be. Finally, he became a story and a sentence in the past amidst laughter from the lords of Nigeria.

Obasanjo thrived with the hides and shadow of late Shehu Yar'adua(progenitor of the powerful Kaduna mafia). He is a cat with nine lives. He had his bread buttered by the gods but choose to dine with devil and became lord of demons. Blood of the innocents especially from the creeks cries around him for vengeance.

And now, came Jonathan not an Igbo but from a background feeling the pangs of pain and marginalization like Igbo. He gave so much to pacify these internal colonialists and oligarchs at the expense of developing his region but was rejected, framed as corrupt notwithstanding the reputable; "Transparency International" verdict vindicating him. He was humiliated out of office. We all know our position back in the years.

In all, Jonathan didn't just lose. We lost too. It may not be easy to see any Southerner rise to that post in the near future without some radical breakthrough. Forget
the noise and empty rhetorics of people like Rochas Okorocha and co. Boys talk; men act.

The North by the smart machinery instituted by Prof. Attahiru Jega would always determine and decide who rules Nigeria notwithstanding the voting pattern down South. Irrespective of South's discontent with government in power; unless North decide otherwise the government MUST persist.

What slavery is more than this?...Read the dailies and cry for the future because these people we term "aabookiii" ruled all my ancestry, my grandfather, my father and now myself, with the country bastardized and in shambles. When will it all end with all the sycophants, and many smart by half people down South?

Is it too much to ask if Nigeria is reduced to regions with a weak central government?

The cries and shrills of Elder Godsday Orubebe in that INEC hall echoes in my heart...

God bless this writerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Truckpusher(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
absolutely rubbish. madness is when you want to go into diplomacy with a baboon or monkey in the zoo. those guys in government are not humans. they are worst than animals. I'm surprise you don't know this. Even Fela knew this as at 70s, 80s
The real madness is when a human goes on a duel with an animal.

Back to topic , I still maintain that you don't make the same mistake over and over and again.

Your enemy will learn from your frequent tactics and always be one step ahead of you.
Change style and hit when you're dead sure that this is the silver bullet. Else , make do with what you've got for now and make out something out of yourself even as I'm aware that if you wait for the man that's holding you down to release you willingly , you'll be waiting for a long time .
But keep it to your chest, don't beat it yet. grin
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
tripod:

Did you just say they got gej out of the way to kill the report?
My question is; was there a clear path to implementing the report by gej if he was voted in?

Yes...some are mere policy formation that can be vetoed by him...some require national assembly attention inform of bills and lastly some are for real constitutional reform. All the reports were grouped under these three...Presidential implementation committee sorted these out...Before he vowed to implement same judiciously... These are facts bro...

2 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by QuotaSystem: 6:16pm On May 15, 2015
What exactly do you want from the North? We should kill ourselves to reduce our population or we give you resource control and starve on top of boundless undeveloped mineral resources? We have all suffered a destiny-bending military rule, the soldiers never cared if they were southerners or northerners. General Buhari's insistence and commitment to diversification of the economy is not a coincidence, the North is tired of you screaming cry-babies as well.

Bottom line: Be patient, you will get your resource control on our terms, but until then, the North will naturally continue to have the upper hand.

2 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:36pm On May 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes, north has always being allies of the SS especially after the fall of Boro agitation and subsequent recruitment of these to fight SE civil war. Just as the article observed, there was a deep rooted propaganda to pitch SS against SE so as to whittle down strength of SE. Propaganda was so bad that even Igbo speaking towns in SS like Ikwerre etc cursed anything SE and would not identify with SE.
Jonathan ouster only awakened many to realities. Showed them that these men are not mutual allies because they used us and when we needed them, they dumped us; only our supposed "enemies" stood with us 100%. So who's the enemy really now?...

To SW, the battle will soon be clear to you all...kindly support men of integrity like Odumakin Yinka in this quest to have Nigeria restructured...

You mean once we give more powers to the states , citizens will live happily ever after. I mean at what point in the trajectory of catastrophe do we look back and say we are done with justification by ethnicity and religion. what is good for the poor northerner is good also for the poor southerner. If you neglect this cornerstone upon which the superstructure of egalitarian society rests, you are the very enemy of your own progress. GEJ and frontline ND leaders had the opportunity of strengthening minorities with laws and institutions at least 4 years ago. But what happened, they maintained the status quo till the 11th hour. what were they doing? will it better for me to go to Ghana or Calabar or PH for my education or medical needs or security? Imagine if ND states have exclusive have one refinery each and they sell petrol to the rest of the country like others sell the commodities? Do you know how much great its impact will be on the economy of ND? Sir the first problem is greed, the second is corruption and the third is mediocrity! Let EFCC, Code of Conduct Bureau and ICPC move in on all got officials, you will forget where you come from. But it will never happen until we stop judging our leaders by the colour of their skins.
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by walex2(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2015
Deluded minds everywhere, nepotism and tribalism has blinded the sense of their reasoning. Because Jonathan is from the south he should continue even when the economy is in shambles and corruption is on the increase. The north can continue to rule Nigeria as long as the interest of the majority are protected. It is the same weariness of Nigeria oligarchy that made us to vote GEJ in 2011 but rather than performing he was the worse president
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2015
PassingShot:
The problem I have with your post is postulating that Jonathan didn't lose as a result of his performance. The facts and figured are there for all to compare with his immediate predecessors and judge. When we look at our current GDP, ECA, SWF, security, high profile corruption cases and infrastructural development and compare with what his regime earned in its 5.5 years, and compare the stats with Yar'Adua's and OBJ's tenure, we MUST accept that GEJ failed.

Did OBJ perform to expectations? The answer is a capital NO. Was late Yar'Adua delivering the goods? I'll score him 60%.

Agreed that GEJ paid the price for PDP's 16 years of misgovernance but he contibuted 5.5 of those 16 years.

Now to the part of true federalism, restructuring and all what not, I'm personally not bothered as much by it. It's good to think that things will be better with 100% autonomy but facts on ground do not lend credence to such believe.

In one of my recent posts on a similar thread, this was my submission:

1)Performance was a ploy used to cover the main scheme...
2)I find it very insincere for you to say that our GDP, SWF was better under Obj...Even as Fashola et al are still in court challenging Jonathan to share the SWF. We only had a depreciation in ECA account for which it is in the public domain how the money was shared after so much pressure by governors.

3)Security: In as much as I feel the pain of the innocents there. I refuse to blame Jonathan not with the kind of support northern leaders like buhari, shettima, Borno elders etc were giving to him. In such case; the easiest option to achieve fast result would have been a repeat of what Obj did in Odi and Zakibiam. Thank God, he didn't do such. Chibok is the worst of scam replete with numerous questions but no answer. Human lives of innocent citizens were used by these elders and leaders of the north to play dirty politics...I pray the blood and pain of those innocents be avenged by God...Gen. Ihejirika was doing well in the war but was blackmailed by Shettima via his aides and other northern leaders. Jonathan listened to them and removed him. Instead of peace; bombing escalated. It's for this support of buhari to Jonathan in the fight against boko haram; that I encourage all to give him same kind of support. may law of karma take its course on him.

4)To say that Obj performed better in infrastructure. I was cracking my head to remember those infrastructure undertaken by him even in his SW. I think you will make a good liar in this regard.

5)Your opinion of your SW holding their leaders accountable is prone to debate because realities seem to disagree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by fineguy11(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2015
IyaIode:

Will it stop Theodore Orji from looting a state dry and manipulating elections?
We African don't know our priorities.
the greatest fantacy we frm the south cook up is to think everything will be roses the moment nigeria is divided....we find it convenient to blame the north for virtually all the problems in nigeria...i have nothing against 50% deriavation or even 90%...,,but how have we managed the 10% we are currently getting?? Has it impacted positively on the lives of the average naijadeltan/southernerbecause it doesnt matter if nigeria is divided today,,if the right questions are not asked or answered,,the problems will still persist even in the new entity...south sudan comes to mind...
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2015
ngoziama:

God bless this writerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r
Bless you too
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

You mean once we give more powers to the states , citizens will live happily ever after. I mean at what point in the trajectory of catastrophe do we look back and say we are done with justification by ethnicity and religion. what is good for the poor northerner is good also for the poor southerner. If you neglect this cornerstone upon which the superstructure of egalitarian society rests, you are the very enemy of your own progress. GEJ and frontline ND leaders had the opportunity of strengthening minorities with laws and institutions at least 4 years ago. But what happened, they maintained the status quo till the 11th hour. what were they doing? will it better for me to go to Ghana or Calabar or PH for my education or medical needs or security? Imagine if ND states have exclusive have one refinery each and they sell petrol to the rest of the country like others sell the commodities? Do you know how much great its impact will be on the economy of ND? Sir the first problem is greed, the second is corruption and the third is mediocrity! Let EFCC, Code of Conduct Bureau and ICPC move in on all got officials, you will forget where you come from. But it will never happen until we stop judging our leaders by the colour of their skins.

Bro, what we crave and advocate for here is regionalism... Each region is free to have as many states as they desire...Empower regions not states...Regions can engage in healthy competition and comparative advantage in biz...
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:
I hardly express emotions over matters of politics, mainly because emotions can blackmail and are absolutely unreliable.

However, I must here admit this message has evoked such emotions in me. Thankfully, the emotions are mixed with information and fact.

Thank you, OP!

GEJ wasn't particularly voted against due to the mouthed non performance. The main reasons you have already outlined in your article sir. Yes, he may have fallen short of the expectations of the people, but we all know the hidden reasons. I won't delve into that again.

All in all, I'm deeply happy with his loss.

Bless you Sir... I am honoured by your presence on this thread...thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bless you Sir... I am honoured by your presence on this thread...thanks

I'm deeply honoured to have you as a friend connected by the same purpose and vision.

I admire your intelligence. I extol your cleverness!
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, what we crave and advocate for here is regionalism... Each region is free to have as many states as they desire...Empower regions not states...Regions can engage in healthy competition and comparative advantage in biz...

That's being the ONLY demand.
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2015
Ritchiee:
Facts:
We were thrown together by destiny
2.The white men gave power to the North albeit through rigging.
3The South is more powerful than the North if they can come together.
4.North solicits the support of one part of the south against the other because the South cannot come together.
5.South East especially is always wary of the South West since the time of Azikiwe.I don't know why.
6.South South is always wary of the South East because of the South South East's spirit of domination-my Calabar friend told me this...
Solution?
next...

cheesygrin unfortunately this is true...thanks all same
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm deeply honoured to have you as a friend connected by the same purpose and vision.

I admire your intelligence. I extol your cleverness!

All same thanks so much Sir...
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by agabaI23(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Any close observer of the polity post-election would have seen more the actual reason for "get Jonathan out of the way election". From the comments of Mohammed, Shamshudeen to that of Sen. Dansadau etc and people will still come here to tell me about how Jonathan was voted out due to non-performance. Since when did we become so averse to non-performing leaders of which Jonathan doesn't fit the list. Some lords felt that Jonathan was fast making them to lose relevance hence they needed to reinvent themselves politically coupled with oil block licencing cum population census of 2016. To this a powerful propaganda machinery was needed to brainwash the smart by half majority. It's a truism that outside Jonathan, most of these men has been part of Nigeria misrule since 1978 till date. A journey through our history shows a country held hostage by its own and forced to be moving in circles. Why can't there be new leaders? Why can't we have true fiscal federalism? Why can't we regionalize this country? Why is the burden of ONE Nigeria always on the South?

Nzeogwu & co believed due to post election crisis in SW, that they can rescue ONE Nigeria, but they plunged the eastern part into paying 'debts' unending.

Ironsi believed in ONE Nigeria, and his blood was used to wash the streets.

Isaac Boro screamed and cried for same injustice but was muscled out.

Saro Wiwa came to the stage but his blood was used to entertain the oligarchs.

Ojukwu decided to challenge the anomaly engendered by barefaced rape of our sanctity to life and association but was confronted with more blood on our streets and made a fugitive in his supposed fatherland.

Yes, subsequently Easterners were subjected to the background after the gift of 20pounds as punishment for "no victor; no vanquished". Some of their people were used as baits to whittle down the genuine demands and general wellbeing of majority by giving them crumbs called political appointments. While NigerDeltans were brainwashed through series of well oiled propaganda to see the Igbos as their enemies and root cause of their problem. While the alien term SS came into being to copiously highlight the divide always.

SouthWest were made heroes of their fellow southern brothers woes; but unfortunately were eaten by same tiger they fed. Awolowo was stampeded even to death. And Abiola who had national appeal was not allowed to be. Finally, he became a story and a sentence in the past amidst laughter from the lords of Nigeria.

Obasanjo thrived with the hides and shadow of late Shehu Yar'adua(progenitor of the powerful Kaduna mafia). He is a cat with nine lives. He had his bread buttered by the gods but choose to dine with devil and became lord of demons. Blood of the innocents especially from the creeks cries around him for vengeance.

And now, came Jonathan not an Igbo but from a background feeling the pangs of pain and marginalization like Igbo. He gave so much to pacify these internal colonialists and oligarchs at the expense of developing his region but was rejected, framed as corrupt notwithstanding the reputable; "Transparency International" verdict vindicating him. He was humiliated out of office. We all know our position back in the years.

In all, Jonathan didn't just lose. We lost too. It may not be easy to see any Southerner rise to that post in the near future without some radical breakthrough. Forget
the noise and empty rhetorics of people like Rochas Okorocha and co. Boys talk; men act.

The North by the smart machinery instituted by Prof. Attahiru Jega would always determine and decide who rules Nigeria notwithstanding the voting pattern down South. Irrespective of South's discontent with government in power; unless North decide otherwise the government MUST persist.

What slavery is more than this?...Read the dailies and cry for the future because these people we term "aabookiii" ruled all my ancestry, my grandfather, my father and now myself, with the country bastardized and in shambles. When will it all end with all the sycophants, and many smart by half people down South?

Is it too much to ask if Nigeria is reduced to regions with a weak central government?

The cries and shrills of Elder Godsday Orubebe in that INEC hall echoes in my heart...
I'm with you on this piece and you're a genius.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2015
Mynd44:

1. In the issue of security, he failed us when he went dancing after a terrorist attack. Who ought to be blamed for the corruption in the military? APC or the president? How can terrorists have killed +10,000 people and you dare come here to make excuses? What is wrong with you people?

He built 9 universities coming from someone under who the universities went on strike for 9 freaking months due to his insincerity. And does education stop at the universities? Why not visit the federal government colleges and vomit??

Did I hear you say Agriculture is improving? What was the cost of food in 2011 and now? Has production increased? Do the farmers make more money? Save that BS for the birds ooo

Did you just talk about press freedom? Where were you when Soldiers were chasing trucks carrying National newspapers and detaining their editors last year? I know you will turn a blind eye to it. What happened to copies of the Economist magazines that were taken off because they criticized the president?

I can see you ignored electricity and the others right?

Tell us why our foreign reserves have reduced even though the GEJ administration was there when crude was selling for the highest price?

Paperweights

How you conveniently turn issues upside down is legendary... keep it up jare...
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 15, 2015
agabaI23:
I'm with you on this piece and you're a genius.

A rare one!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is no way a numbnut like you can school me when you've already ran out of ideas on how to support your first foolish innuendos. grin

Abeg , go sleep well, make you enjoy the weekend. grin
I'm waiting for nightfall . tongue

. . . . . .says the romance section guy. . . . . . .you and your other goon are better off visiting dating sites grin . . . . . . .spaghetti brain, have you started kitting up for you fantasy under niger war?
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by xmich(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2015
SOUNDKING:
asin, my brother the op is simply a wise person.

foresighted,
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2015
Mynd44:

I am not against federalism. I am for total resource control by each states sef. But what we are seeing is federalism championed by tribalism. That is wrong...

We are talking about regionalism...and you started complaining about the difference in tribe of each region...so who's championing tribal course here if not you?...
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by agabaI23(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2015
dearpreye:

A rare one!
Yes oo
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Truckpusher(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . .says the romance section guy. . . . . . .you and your other goon are better off visiting dating sites grin . . . . . . .spaghetti brain, have you started kitting up for you fantasy under niger war?
As expected you've ran out of ideas and now you're throwing pebbles like a crippled man. grin

Explain the Niger war please. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) / 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) / PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.