Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. (5974 Views)

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Now you're talking a little.

I hope you are aware that some peeps that doesn't find a way to get back at people who offended them greatly would react in a way that is totally surprising to the people around them.
Some peeps don't forgive when you bite them hard.
These guy just reminded everyone and told the people that didn't know that this guy is like this .
It's a real slap and I can feel it .
If the other guy didn't freak out nor act wierd about it, other peoples won't have known, I'm nor saying the other guy is right but still he didn't face him now, his speech can be regarded as a remark, a joke or an appraisal to the guy in question cos he actually achieved a feat, he met up to the required standard of king of fvck and the guy can't help but say it, had It been I was there nii, we'd laugh some more and joke about it cos he actually did fvcked his sister, there is no denying that.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Yea, I got your drift.
Hmm, just like Norma bates and her brother.

Most parents always fail to do things in moderation. Yes its good you train your children well and keep them off the bad eggs of the world but there should be a limit.
You can't just isolate your children from their mates and peers and expect everything to be fine. Children go through series of developmental stages and isolation and over-strictness(on the part of the parents) hampers that development and takes them off course, causing drastic psychological effects.

I wonder how bad the other guy must have felt.
He would be thinking, "Na because I yarn this guy this my matter, na im make he kon they use am against me like this"
I am sure the guy would have been so furious.
But the other guy was crazy to have said that knowing well that the guy in question was there.

Some people like trouble sha grin
Those developmental stages can be very dangerous and this is the appropriate time that parents need to put extra effort .Like you rightly said a drastic psychological effect will surface disturbing the way they interact with others and force into them a personality that wouldn't know the difference between such act with ones sister but the truth remains that the immediate society wouldn't know about this as they are not also educated on what could have caused that action in the peaceful lives of those teenagers.but they will also judge them.

All the same thank you for contributing , at least we should be learning from these events and do ours right.
I'll raise my son and daughter to talk about everything about them ,even about sex,honestly.
If their parents had done their job even with all the discipline he wouldn't have to face this today.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
If the other guy didn't freak out nor act wierd about it, other peoples won't have known, I'm nor saying the other guy is right but still he didn't face him now, his speech can be regarded as a remark, a joke or an appraisal to the guy in question cos he actually achieved a feat, he met up to the required standard of king of fvck and the guy can't help but say it, had It been I was there nii, we'd laugh some more and joke about it cos he actually did fvcked his sister, there is no denying that.
You have a point but I do not think that you've done something you're so ashamed of anytime it comes up.
Until you walk in his shoes , don't make it sound so easy bro.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have a point but I do not think that you've done something you're so ashamed of anytime it comes up.
Until you walk in his shoes , don't make it sound so easy bro.
Neither have you, ergo, we can only assume how he'll feel about the whole thing.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Neither have you, ergo, we can only assume how he'll feel about the whole thing.
I looked at his face, right into his eyes and I know what I saw .
I saw shame
I saw anger
I saw humiliation
I saw regrets and
I saw a strong personal vendetta.

I've known these guys since childhood and I know how bad it is.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I saw shame
I saw anger
I saw humiliation
I saw regrets and

Well let's hope he'll get over it and move on.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2015
There are stuffs I just wish never happened because they keep on coming to haunt me. Sometimes, you see stuffs like that in a movie and you become shamefaced because it is like your story. Sometimes stuffs that you are supposed to join others to laugh over would sadden you because they are shameful reminders of your own past.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Deejavuu(f): 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:

Exactly..

Cc truckpusher. I go with the guy.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Those developmental stages can be very dangerous and this is the appropriate time that parents need to put extra effort .Like you rightly said a drastic psychological effect will surface disturbing the way they interact with others and force into them a personality that wouldn't know the difference between such act with ones sister but the truth remains that the immediate society wouldn't know about this as they are not also educated on what could have caused that action in the peaceful lives of those teenagers.but they will also judge them.

All the same thank you for contributing , at least we should be learning from these events and do ours right.
I'll raise my son and daughter to talk about everything about them ,even about sex,honestly.
If their parents had done their job even with all the discipline he wouldn't have to face this today.

I think one of the biggest problems is in terms of sex related problems and issues like this is the lack of sexual education from parents.
Sexual education is one crucial topic many parents shy away from discussing with their children and, it's one discussion that must be had.

Words of advise from parents rather than instruction, is necessary. I say "advice" because more often than not, telling teens/adolescents "No" is pushing them to do exactly what parents don't want them doing.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Well let's hope he'll get over it and move on.
Me too.

I just got a call from the owner of the venue and he's not happy with the other guy at all.

He said, all he wanted was to be happy amongst friends and not an avenue to dig up people's past.

He also said we all have pasts we don't want to talk about or people talking about it.
I was really touched when he said that those words.honestly I felt his pains because I think I knew how he made a mistake that would haunt him for life.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Deejavuu(f): 4:37pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I saw shame
I saw anger
I saw humiliation
I saw regrets and

He will have to put up with these emotions till he dies. Yeah except of course he works on his emotions and learn to leave the past in past. He will always be reminded, even if the topic at that time isn't directed at him. The best thing is for him like i said before is for him to try and shut out the past from his head. It's hard, but it can be done.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Me too.

I just got a call from the owner of the venue and he's not happy with the other guy at all.

He said, all he wanted was to be happy amongst friends and not an avenue to dig up people's past.

He also said we all have pasts we don't want to talk about or people talking about it.
I was really touched when he said that those words.honestly I felt his pains because I think I knew how he made a mistake that would haunt him for life.
Mistakes are bound to be made, hurtful words are bound to be said, humans are being subjected to ridicule and embarrassment in our day to day activities, but getting over that mistake and moving on is a peculiarity and a sign of maturity. Your own past might be worse than his, will you kill yourself if you were to be reminded of it or made jest of,mayhap you'll result to revenge, wherein you're only gonna get hurt the more.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
Deejavuu:

Exactly..

Cc truckpusher. I go with the guy.
You know that awkward moment when a joke made in a gathering of friends and associates is solely a mockery of your family's history or something negative about you.My sister , its a period that most people would never want to witness if they are aware of what would transpire.

Something that painful belongs to history that should be locked up for life.
If he was into a life of crime I wouldn't give him a chance but here he is , a grown gentle man with a life.
It was a TKO
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Mistakes are bound to be made, hurtful words are bound to be said, humans are being subjected to ridicule and embarrassment in our day to day activities, but getting over that mistake and moving on is a peculiarity and a sign of maturity. Your own past might be worse than his, will you kill yourself if you were to be reminded of it or made jest of,mayhap you'll result to revenge, wherein you're only gonna get hurt the more.
You just said it bro.
*You're only gonna get hurt more*
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Deejavuu(f): 4:49pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You know that awkward moment when a joke made in a gathering of friends and associates is solely a mockery of your family's history or something negative about you.My sister , its a period that most people would never want to witness if they are aware of what would transpire.

Something that painful belongs to history that should be locked up for life.
If he was into a life of crime I wouldn't give him a chance but here he is , a grown gentle man with a life.
It was a TKO

I get what you mean. But sentiments aside, judging from the scene and topic of discussion that other guy wasn't wrong. The guy that slept with his sister needs to move on. Deed is been done. Life goes on!
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course it happened and people still have it at the back of their mind.

But the way the shock came was totally unwarranted .

Talk about men with loose tongues. grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course it happened and people still have it at the back of their mind.

But the way the shock came was totally unwarranted .

Talk about men with loose tongues. grin

I am curious. How did it become public knowledge?
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2015
missclasssy:

I think one of the biggest problems is in terms of sex related problems and issues like this is the lack of sexual education from parents.
Sexual education is one crucial topic many parents shy away from discussing with their children and, it's one discussion that must be had.

Words of advise from parents rather than instruction, is necessary. I say "advice" because more often than not, telling teens/adolescents "No" is pushing them to do exactly what parents don't want them doing.

I think we should look at this whole thing carefully here and see the bigger picture?
Most parents can't isolate their kids like they did in that same environment for too long but these guys Dad and Mom did it back then , but with the sudden increase in people and individuals that ar accumulating wealth and becoming comfortable ,parents can now afford this lifestyle partially and achieve their skewed aim and this is bad news because cases of this nature will always be on the rise. Don't you think that the total breakdown of some of our laid down traditions and cultural laws would usher in the African reinainssance like Europe did between the 14th to 17th century? To jump start our technology,ideology and way of life.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am curious. How did it become public knowledge?
It use to be a neighborhood gossip thing because pregnancy was involved and people got to know and the news started spreading because back then and even now the taboo attached to it was/is so horrific.

I grew up with a boy that was fathered by his siblings and he gets it hot in the football pitch those days when we were teenagers but now he doesn't give a fucck about it but just imagine me ,his friend using it as a punchline to get even.
There some people that are in this corner right now because their parents made a simple mistake.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
Deejavuu:

I get what you mean. But sentiments aside, judging from the scene and topic of discussion that other guy wasn't wrong. The guy that slept with his sister needs to move on. Deed is been done. Life goes on!
Yeah , what else ? unless he wants to silence everyone who knew about it and stays in the community .

Though, it's easier said than done my sister.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
We all say that when issues beyond our IQ props up. grin

Read the lesson in the story and forget about the controversy that trails the full gist.

You guys need another century to dawn on you before you can discuss Properly without a skewed mentality.

Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=Midehi post=33771606][/quote]@Midehi......I know you would want to spam your mentions. grin
Truth is bitter , right? tongue
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by CountDracula(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you're beyond stupidity not to notice that someone's past caught up with him in what was suppose to be an ordinary friends gathering. grin

Na wao , some people can't read a story and learn a lesson from it . cheesy
Did I tell u I didn't learn anythng? Kai
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Boxer007(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
I went to an interesting place this afternoon and I was surprised about what guys were gisting about.

These guys started with a long list if the girls they've efed before and as if this wasn't enough these guys went extra mile by making analysis of what a true king of fuccck would have done to be crowned one.

Omo! Na so so laugh I dey laff. Did you guys know that these guys were just plain silly I swear. grin
Some body said ,that a guy must have fuccked a mother and a daughter to achieve that title and someone else countered him that a guy must have done all of the above and his own sister to achieve the useless title grin and right in the same house was a guy that we all knew that he fuccked his sister sometime ago. grin

Omo! The fight wey nearly commot, no be for hear sha
My question is ,do you think that this guy said that thing on purpose to offend the other guy or it was a normal talk, talked at the wrong time ,the wrong place with the wrong person around and listening ?
Naijaboiy,Deejavuu, missclassy,blacket,MizMyColi,KingTom,Mznelly,and all good people of romacelanders ,you people got to justice to this palaver. grin
I need your assistance on this matter now.

Because na so so laugh I dey laugh. grin

Boo boo may I kiss your thick lips?
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Justeenaleo(f): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
the poster above me egbuelam oo lmao

Seems like a normal thing in your community, your guy should be used to it by now tho. He innocently did what some "brothers" dream of.
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Truckpusher(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Boxer007:

Every weapon fashioned against my yansh , holy ghost fire consume ...... grin
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by makydee(f): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Boxer007:

shockedshocked
Re: Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
ermmm undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.