Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Approaching A Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Lady. (48142 Views)

Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
A man should need all when approaching a lady and to increase his chances but if there should be any primary criteria among them then money is.

Have all the other criterion without money you're in for a long ride. All those other characteristics don't pay bills.

Lol @ dont pay bills
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oshio baba might have a great personality and confidence. Don't be surprised his personality is one his strengths that got the wife attracted to him. Sure you might also say money but which girl doesn't like money?.

Keep telling urself that homes.
Imagine him with all the charisma and confidence but with worn out shoes and him living in a small apartment
Now do U see her saying hello to him?
Re: Approaching A Lady. by ronald4lif(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Keep telling urself that homes.
Imagine him with all the charisma and confidence but with worn out shoes and him living in a small apartment
Now do U see her saying hello to him?

I want you to understand that money breeds confidence in life. If he didn't have money true he might not have stand any chance of wooing and marrying the wife. With money confidence develops especially when approaching women.

3 Likes

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

I want you to understand that money breeds confidence in life. If he didn't have money true he might not have stand any chance of wooing and marrying the wife. With money confidence develops especially when approaching women.

are saying the same thing get money eh
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

But its a fine line between confidence and arrogance when we talking about money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Approaching A Lady. by ronald4lif(m): 11:20pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol @ dont pay bills

Yes love don't pay bills. Every woman have got needs so without the money a relationship is unsustainable. Is it the calls, the outings etc. Women love surprises so what are the possibilities of wowing a woman with an empty wallet.

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by kradleber: 11:20pm On May 15, 2015
Most guys rely on Confidence and 'looking good'; appearing sleek and all that, but the most important factor to me is Money.. that'd make it a lot much easier and less strenuous.

2 Likes

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes love don't pay bills. Every woman have got needs so without the money a relationship is unsustainable. Is it the calls, the outings etc. Women love surprises so what are the possibilities of wowing a woman with an empty wallet.

Ok i guess so .. Empty wallett cant pay dinner for two
Lol but u know wt im gonna say right grin y aint she working

2 Likes

Re: Approaching A Lady. by kradleber: 11:28pm On May 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i dnt hav a range rover vogue

Any girl that won't date you cos you don't have that should be thrown to a cage of cynical hyenas IMO
Re: Approaching A Lady. by ronald4lif(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Ok i guess so .. Empty wallett cant pay dinner for two
Lol but u know wt im gonna say right grin y aint she working

Yes, I know why you're asking that. You know, I always stressed that every woman should engage themselves in a work and earn their own money no matter how little so as not to turn the relationship into a parasitic one. But regardless if a woman works or not most of the finances of a relationship is expected to be picked up by the man.

More so, a working class woman would likely vie to date someone above her socio-economic level or an equal.

3 Likes

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:29pm On May 15, 2015
justmag:

*steals mat* angry
..*screams; thief thief!!!!...catch him!!
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, I know why you're asking that. You know, I always stressed that every woman should engage themselves in a work and earn their own money no matter how little so as not to turn the relationship into a parasitic one. But regardless if a woman works or not most of the finances of a relationship is expected to be picked up by the man.

More so, a working glass woman would likely vie to date someone above her socio-economic level or an equal.

Yh, you are right i agree with u on that smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i dnt hav a range rover vogue
oh ok :Du need to work harder!!
Re: Approaching A Lady. by IamLEGEND1: 11:33pm On May 15, 2015
kradleber:

Any girl that won't date you cos you don't have that should be thrown to a cage of cynical hyenas IMO
issoryt sha.....
to marry no be by force.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 15, 2015
All the guys here deceiving themselves claiming "Confidence". undecided

3 Likes

Re: Approaching A Lady. by realtestament(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2015
How to get a gal:
Money
More Money
Much Money
So Much Money

#datz all

3 Likes

Re: Approaching A Lady. by IamLEGEND1: 11:39pm On May 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok :Du need to work harder!!

no be say i don old or anytin like dat.
bt time dey come wen all dem honeys gon' be queuing up outside just to see bad man.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by msmon(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2015
Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! www.nairaland.com/2315638/why-ladies-often-guys-really
Re: Approaching A Lady. by drawdrawsoup: 11:43pm On May 15, 2015
Money first !! Ask oshiomole
Re: Approaching A Lady. by 1stola: 11:45pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:
Which is the most important attribute when approaching a lady.

*Good Looks/Appearance
Some can argue that a handsome man can attract any woman. Do you think your appearance is key when approaching a lady.

*Confidence
People that are sure of themselves can argue that this is key in approaching ladies.

*Money
Dont need to say much. Do rich people find it easy to approach ladies.

*Personality
Are you charming, funny, easy going. Etc Is this key

Pick an attribute you think is key and explain your reason.

*sips tea*

The mod that put this crap on front page is a drunkÄ…rd fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approaching A Lady. by headtik: 11:45pm On May 15, 2015
I guess this Tab Below is one of the requirements

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 15, 2015
If i should say it,due to personal experience....I will go for confidence.thats the joker
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Venom104: 11:46pm On May 15, 2015
There is nothing a GL450 4matic cannot do...

2 Likes

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Kayendy(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2015
Money is d key to every gals heart... d oda stuffs on d list depends on d gal u r approaching.. lol.. so be d judge
Re: Approaching A Lady. by kinglekan: 11:47pm On May 15, 2015
Pick 1? Nah you definitely need all.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nickymezor(f): 11:48pm On May 15, 2015
All of d above
Re: Approaching A Lady. by bankai2015(f): 11:50pm On May 15, 2015
Were that mumu searching4lovee, abi Mod don ban you.

Come report yourself grin
Re: Approaching A Lady. by dammywapes(m): 11:51pm On May 15, 2015
Lala am back on your post. Thanks for unfriending me. Personality is key then but this days money kudi ego.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 15, 2015
kinglekan:
Pick 1? Nah you definitely need all.

Some guys can work with one

Djeezy abi lol he just take look dey collect chics smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 15, 2015
Appearance first,,cos first impression matters a lot. Then money.
All others 'll fall into place. Ditto
Having 60% of all is more than okay.
Don't forget,
you only live once

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 15, 2015
dammywapes:
Lala am back on your post. Thanks for unfriending me. Personality is key then but this days money kudi ego.

Lol ave follwed back smiley

But some girls wont let u show personality before they tell u to swerve..

So how can you use personality explain pls
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 15, 2015
Nickymezor:
All of d above

Lol u no easy oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend? / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.