Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Approaching A Lady. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Lady. (48150 Views)

Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approaching A Lady. by rawpadgin(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2015
Mordyb:
oga you really need work on this your calculations
really
am working on em
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Omotayor123(f): 6:38am On May 16, 2015
Ur personality first.... it defines who u really are & Datz d first step in winning a lady's heart.

Be Who U are, Convince her dat u are what u selling nd not Someone else#
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Prettydiamond(f): 6:39am On May 16, 2015
Personality...because it covers all the mentioned options
Re: Approaching A Lady. by jaybee3(m): 6:40am On May 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
Ur personality first.... it defines who u really are & Datz d first step in winning a lady's heart.

Be Who U are, Convince her dat u are what u selling nd not Someone else#
Approaching a lady is different from dating a lady

It's almost impossible to display your personality to a complete stranger
Re: Approaching A Lady. by niceguy7(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2015
We shld not stress ourselves too much on this....
70% of ladies especially in naija....are money based.....of which is not supposed to be so.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by jaybee3(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2015
niceguy7:
We shld not stress ourselves too much on this....
70% of ladies especially in naija....are money based.....of which is not supposed to be so.
I'm finding it hard to understand how you can technically use money to APPROACH someone you are meeting for the first time
Re: Approaching A Lady. by tranxo(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:
Which is the most important attribute when approaching a lady.

*Good Looks/Appearance
Some can argue that a handsome man can attract any woman. Do you think your appearance is key when approaching a lady.

*Confidence
People that are sure of themselves can argue that this is key in approaching ladies.

*Money
Dont need to say much. Do rich people find it easy to approach ladies.

*Personality
Are you charming, funny, easy going. Etc Is this key

Pick an attribute you think is key and explain your reason.

*sips tea*

For a LADY......you need personality.
For a prostitute......you need money.
For an independent woman....you need confidence
For a teenager/beyonce wannabe.....you need good looks/appearance

NB: Not all females are ladies.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Omotayor123(f): 6:50am On May 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Approaching a lady is different from dating a lady

It's almost impossible to display your personality to a complete stranger
Oh! my Bad. True..
Confidence First.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by obiak4(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
See ppl hating on oshio baba angry

So tell me what is love

Is it love when two good looking ppl get together

So what then happens when she gets fat, or he gets a pot belly, or she has an accident, or he suffers the same

/*****************/

Anywho, as for moi, I like to approach on foot undecided

That way, if she says yes, I can surprise her when I come pick her up in that black beast cool

EDO GIRL SHOULD GO ON STRIKE SO HE WANT THEM TO BE PLAYING INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE WHY NOT MARRY A BEAUTIFUL EDO GAL WHY A FOREIGNER
WHAT A CHANGE?
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Oyecute(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:
Tosyne2much are u handsome? I like handsome guys. as I ugly na only handsome boys I dey like
since u r ugly, u should have Ukwu and Manchester for front. I would manage dt if it is a yes!
Re: Approaching A Lady. by obiak4(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm finding it hard to understand how you can technically use money to APPROACH someone you are meeting for the first time
ride on a Bentley yea that's using money to Approach her lol
Re: Approaching A Lady. by obiak4(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2015
kradleber:

Any girl that won't date you cos you don't have that should be thrown to a cage of cynical hyenas IMO
bro your a sitting on a long thing
which gal date a guy without money searching.............. NONE
Re: Approaching A Lady. by toluine56(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2015
tranxo:
For a LADY......you need personality. For a prostitute......you need money. For an independent woman....you need confidence For a teenager/beyonce wannabe.....you need good looks/appearance
NB: Not all females are ladies.
perfecto.

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by jaybee3(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2015
obiak4:

ride on a Bentley yea that's using money to Approach her lol
That's appearance bro

Your appearance suggests wealth

Same thing as wearing hublot or what not

Using money to approach suggests you are actively using money to induce them into accepting your proposal
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Escobapablo(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2015
These attributes help bt i hv always blived that it doesnt take 5min for a girl/Lady to like u. If after 5min nothing positive happens, then u will hv to try another. U do know a lady can like u even b4 u start talking. Same principles is happening. So u can spend one kobo n she will still be wt u, u can b denzel n she will not like u. U can b oshomole n..... lol. I think i will stop there.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by sinizia: 7:29am On May 16, 2015
Having all is the best.. But if I'm to go for one, then that's - being rich. It hardly fails.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by nobeku: 7:31am On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes love don't pay bills. Every woman have got needs so without the money a relationship is unsustainable. Is it the calls, the outings etc. Women love surprises so what are the possibilities of wowing a woman with an empty wallet.
so for you its all about the woman?You must be a wussy...a jew man...Don't you have needs as a man...With the way you think,you can NEVER get the woman of your dreams...
Re: Approaching A Lady. by An2elect2(f): 7:35am On May 16, 2015
Guys who show off their wealth in a way to induce impression turn me off instantly angry
Re: Approaching A Lady. by JoeCutie(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2015
For me, confidence and personality are the key factors.

Whatever it is you've set out to do, you've got to be confident in yourself. You've got to man up. See the opportunity and grab it with both hands...confidently.

As for your personality, we all like "better things", don't we? Oh...we do. Ladies love to be around guys who can make them laugh and forget their worries (ladies too dey worry... Kai! ). At first they might think you're a "Bovi" sent to them by the holy spirit to come and wipe their tears. My brother, yes, you are. But remember; never forget your primary assignment. Before she knows it, you've hit her and real hard. cheesy

Whatever you do in life, DO NOT be boring. NOBODY likes boring people. Nobody! Be it ladies or guys. Nobody...even the boring ones themselves. grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Approaching A Lady. by An2elect2(f): 7:39am On May 16, 2015
Can you guys just quit this money money ish. Even if you finally get a lady with that, you didn't get her in a way, your money did. And when this money is no more, she is no more and your mind is no more. You lose from the go, you wont see it until your $$$ vanishes.

u grab undecided
Re: Approaching A Lady. by loomer: 7:41am On May 16, 2015
Any of the above
Re: Approaching A Lady. by younghartz(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2015
its not all about being handsome......itz all about looking good

Mehn! You also need that confidence
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Sike(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2015
Gbaghan:
Don't need to say much... Oshiomole's Wedding is a good exemple of what money can do!
gbam!
Re: Approaching A Lady. by richyblueeyes(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2015
as for me ..is money that someone need to have to approach the ladies of nowadays..because if u see me i am a very handsome boy and am not a bad nigga but i use to lose all girls i approach because i dont have money.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by showafrica(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't even know if I'm handsome or not cheesy
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Kanmyos(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2015
one man's food is another's poison....
Re: Approaching A Lady. by ndcide(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2015
Even if you approach a lady today with any of the other attributes, The whole thing almost dies on the spot without the 'money' attribute.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by omohanet(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2015
Appearance matter ooooo,
Re: Approaching A Lady. by niceguy7(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Ur riding ur range and u approach a lady,
And a guy walking on foot approach a lady, who do you think the lady will give attention firstly?
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 8:04am On May 16, 2015
Good looking, confident, well-dressed, well educated will get my full attention.

If he has all of these, he will make money- plenty of it.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by BlackOnassis(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2015
CONFIDENCE. No long thing, if u have this, all else go follow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.