Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

He Asked Her To Move In With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Her To Move In With Him (2670 Views)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by cherryice(f): 6:25pm On May 18, 2015
Tashaamania:
It's wrong.. soooo wrong.
I wanna show you somthn grin
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Tashaamania(f): 6:29pm On May 18, 2015
cherryice:
I wanna show you somthn grin
what
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by cherryice(f): 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
Tashaamania:
what
I mentiond u on a thread
like u ddnt see it grin
ok amma mention again on d thread grin
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Qmab: 6:41pm On May 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
^^The poster above me wants to be called a judge too.
lolzzz... You are funny. Actually that guy above you was funnier.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Qmab: 6:44pm On May 18, 2015
It's not good to cohabit with one's boyfriend, albeit one that isn't serious about commitment. Occasional visit is cool but cohabiting? no...no.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Youngpo413: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
queencalipso:
Ok guys this is my first thread since I joined. Naira land not because I don't know what to write about but because am not good at writting long episttle so pardon my mistakes.

Now back to the topic, they met six months ago and they started dating now he asked her to move in with him but she refused she told me that she doesn't believe in cohabiting with a guy. Now this lady in question is a kind of person that likes being independent she likes to work for her money and the guy is not too bouyant infact any time she visits the guy she tend to spend more than when she stays in her house and he always want her to visit not considering the fact that the expenses is taking a toll on her. She told me that she is dating him because she tend to see him beyound his present status believing that his tomorrow will be better but he doesn't want to understand her he believes she doesn't care about him because she refuse to move in with him and now he is threatening to leave her if she do not move in with him. Nairalanders what do u think she should do because I don't believe in a lady performing wifly duties for a man who is not yet her husband and there is no certainty that they will be even though there is a promise of marriage but to me that's not enough to move in with a guy and I told her so.
But she claim to love this guy and she don't want to end the relationship she is confused as she don't know if to end it all or move in with him.

Please no insults. A matured and reasonable advice will be welcomed thanks.
I believe both of them are already fuccckkking and sucking each other like married couples,so moving in shouldn't be a big deal.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Youngpo413: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tashaamania:
It's wrong.. soooo wrong.
its not wrong if they are having sex already.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Youngpo413: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
PLEASE....tell her not to try it, she has to end that relationship and face her career. Men luv strong career women, a better guy will come.
Even if did guy marries her, she will be the one taking care of him. It's not like we cannot marry a guy we are richer than but this guy in question na confirmed otondo looking for free ATM machine.
Tell her to flee!!!

#If she looses her job or pretend to have lost it, he will never be there for her
fine boy no dey,I know the guy is cute,also the lady is dickmatized.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Youngpo413: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
beau49:
Biko tell her to tell the guy to park well
angry angry

Such selfishness! Even giving ultimatum......iranu abasha!

From what I read up there,the dude is only concerned about himself and how he can cunningly move his expenses upon your friend. Please tell your friend not to fall into that trap. If he still insists on breaking up,let him carry his rada rada somewhere else.......shioor

remember the guy has promised her marriage and husband scarce well well,if she leaves this guy she will wait longer before another serious guy appears.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by beau49: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
remember the guy has promised her marriage and husband scarce well well,if she leaves this guy she will wait longer before another serious guy appears.

Oh please! If she ends up marrying that guy she is going to cry a river. Husbands might be scarce but the guy ain't no husband.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Youngpo413: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
beau49:

Oh please! If she ends up marrying that guy she is going to cry a river. Husbands might be scarce but the guy ain't no husband.
most ladies don't even have a serious guy of their own but this one has seen a guy that is serious with her and she is forming,if she leaves,another lady will gladly cohabit with him...most ladies will gladly be in her shoes,if and only if she knows how ladies are praying for husbands,she won't miss that great opportunity.
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by RussianRoulette: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Male gold digger undecided
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by beau49: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
most ladies don't even have a serious guy of their own but this one has seen a guy that is serious with her and she is forming,if she leaves,another lady will gladly cohabit with him...most ladies will gladly be in her shoes,if and only if she knows how ladies are praying for husbands,she won't miss that great opportunity.

Dude stop typing crap. So what if other ladies are praying for husbands? What about those who get married on every saturday,are they all men.

Let the other lady(ies) go and cohabit with his broke ass.....

Guy abeg I take heaven beg you let's drop this issue. If he truly wants her,he should man up and marry her rather than looking for free punny and a benefactor.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by Youngpo413: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
beau49:

Dude stop typing crap. So what if other ladies are praying for husbands? What about those who get married on every saturday,are they all men.

Let the other lady(ies) go and cohabit with his broke ass.....

Guy abeg I take heaven beg you let's drop this issue. If he truly wants her,he should man up and marry her rather than looking for free punny and a benefactor.
but ladies have the right to free dick and benefactor?
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by RussianRoulette: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
Wat is this one saying...so guys r nw hot cakes we af to endure any one dat comes our way smh
Re: He Asked Her To Move In With Him by beau49: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
but ladies have the right to free dick and benefactor?

You know I can bet my last dime that if the roles were reversed you men would be the first to term the girl as an opportunist and a freeloader. That she wants to tie the guy down.

Now it is a girl you are saying the guy is serious,he is a husband bla bla bla.... If he is that serious,let him do the needful. Marry her!

And to answer your question,we all have a choice to give and not to give. Y'all weren't forced at gun point to give the money and d**k. Nobody has a right to what doesn't belong to them in one way or the other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] / Why Does My Friend Always Invite Herself Over? / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.