Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice (20644 Views)

Please I Need Mature Advise / Mature Advice Please !!! / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by Gmekx(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
OmoAlata1:

are you trying to stylishly toast me?

Hope you're not like the last bread.

Holy Mary!!! shocked shocked

What is that in your profile?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by missingribs: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2016
MarineOne:
Dear op, I am so sorry about the betrayal you have gotten from hubby. I need you to please take things easy. Avoid making a hasty decision for now. There is no justification for him to cheat on u. A wise woman builds her home with wisdom. Above all please pray and commit his heart to God. fighting won't solve the issue. I need you to fight for your home.

I see u oooo
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice by missingribs: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2016
MarineOne:

Please fight for your home. It will take time but fight for you home. You need a lot of calmness at this time. You must be ready to forgive and be wise in dealing with hubby

forgiveness is d key thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gas Explosion In Cross River Kills 2, Injures 4 Family Members. Photos / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? / Conditions For Divorce In Christianity, and [Some Legal] Grounds for Annulment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.