Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

PICTURED: Nigerian Government Has Done NOTHING Worth Celebrating – 2face - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURED: Nigerian Government Has Done NOTHING Worth Celebrating – 2face (2744 Views)

Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government / Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURED: Nigerian Government Has Done NOTHING Worth Celebrating – 2face by iamrealdeji(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2015
GogetterMD:
I think Joseph Yobo and D'banj think otherwise o. Who make we con believe now? *scratches head*
Those 2 you mentioned don't even know you exist,all they want is money,money,money,and spend what you have to buy their records
Re: PICTURED: Nigerian Government Has Done NOTHING Worth Celebrating – 2face by ki02020(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
I'm the inspector general of front page, check my profile.

It so obvious with your vast know in politics you don't know the story of the former Inspector general, Tafa balogun. despite his achievment he was given a gbagbo treatment.....so being an IG of FP(as you claimed) does not guarantee imunity
Re: PICTURED: Nigerian Government Has Done NOTHING Worth Celebrating – 2face by woodboi(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2015
Honestly Im disappointed in this dude, stand firmly for what you believe in, you can't be singing praise song with these people and come to the masses to share your thought with them, I understand its not easy, but during the election what did he stand for? On the fence, to some extend it makes sense... But dey are other celebrating like Omotola saying her mind without supporting anyone.... My point 2face, if you have been mute all dis while, please just keep your opinion for now cos d incoming government have a lot of voice playing in dia head already. Maybe we can start to consider yours when tins are not working. Thank you!
Re: PICTURED: Nigerian Government Has Done NOTHING Worth Celebrating – 2face by ki02020(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2015
Borrussia:
Lol. This is hilarious.

Have u seen the response to 2face comment from a pro PDP....pls check front page grin
Re: PICTURED: Nigerian Government Has Done NOTHING Worth Celebrating – 2face by TechRev: 9:12pm On May 20, 2015
Monkeys and baboons in The zoological republic of Nigeria.

FYI Nigeria has always got worse. If in denial say when Nigeria ever got better. All na thief, 2face has eaten from thieves and now castigating them, typical black man mentality (my belle alone). 2face is a very good beneficiary of the corruption, if PDP had won would this marafaKer have said this??

Monkeys and Baboons in the zoo trying to outdo one another in stupidity, thievery, treachery, murder etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Buhari's "Nobody" Speech / PHOTOS: NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh, Sets To Take Over As Super Eagles Coach / One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.