Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day (98652 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Wife Forces Husband's Lover To March Naked After Catching Them In Bed Live Video / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Noloss(f): 10:24am On May 19, 2015
babadee1:

My guy, you are so fortunate. Where some men are being starved of sex by their wives, yours is oversupplying you with it. You should be a very happy man. Just try your best to keep up with her okay? Stay healthy, avoid junk food and alcohol and also make sure you exercise a lot. Good luck.
Which kind luck be that? Gudluck ko, sambo ni!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Bolosiye: 10:24am On May 19, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Get her a sex machine(toy) before she kills you.

hahahahhhaha! dat kind 14 inch vibrator, make she Bleep die
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:25am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Up till now? How many days remain? Abi na 10 years? grin
Na one day remain. grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:25am On May 19, 2015
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by babadee1(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
so tell me any sane person dat have sex in d car?

Sex in the car in very different from sex in the church during sermon. I think that should be obvious to anybody.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by KingTom(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2015
iAmCharis:
Na one day remain. grin
Your boys dey wait o grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by simdam500(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2015
kokomilala: Mr man, I think you should be grateful for having this kind of sexually active wife.There is nothing wrong with her.Her sexual urge is in overdrive.I'll advise you to measure up.If you're not in good shape physically, then start exercising to increase your testosterone-male sex hormone.Then, take a herb called MACA.But, be warned, your sexual appetite will skyrocket.

MACA abi Noted!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:29am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Your boys dey wait o grin
Coming back a changed man. wink
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by simdam500(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2015
These are the types of topic that can bring me back to nairaland romance section.

Not those "how to love your gf more" topics undecided
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by prettyJoy22(f): 10:30am On May 19, 2015
If ur story is real then ur wife is a sex addict. But wahala dey Oo cuz u no go fit leave her 4 house travel be that & if you do hmmmm.... lipsrsealed. Try and watch the movie "addiction" its same story line with this ur story.
P.S abeg keep us updated cuz am interested grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by eromspete(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2015
You are tired of having lots of sex at this early stage of marriage.

I can bet you'd want to have more sex after a few years into your marriage.

Just give it time. Sex your wife now. cheesy

IF its having a negative impact on your work/hustle then you can slow down on the frequency of sexing cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by OrigamiIII: 10:32am On May 19, 2015
Bros you need to keep yourself fit. Girls of these days are very hot and excessively sexually hyper active. You must never be found wanting in that aspect. You have to keep fit all the time and anytime you engage in lovemaking consider an el-classico like or champions league finals. By the time you're done she won't even get to the 4th round before passing out. Bros leave your pastor and her family out of this. Its out of their jurisdiction. This one is your league and yours alone.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by KingTom(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2015
iAmCharis:
Coming back a changed man. wink
Yeah but you'll still be a CHARISmatic guy grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by castro316: 10:32am On May 19, 2015
Try practicing that movie 50 shades of grey
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by simdam500(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2015
Humblebloke: Mr michealson..... You are an original!!!

You can handle this..... Its nothing!

He isn't joor.... the original I know would have gone all wild over her...

Besides, I doubt he has his "Elijah" lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:34am On May 19, 2015
Jman06:
losing its spice depends on the op who's already complaining. For my kinda niccur, I will concentrate on adding more spice so I can even get it 10-12 times a day provided my lady is on the same page with me.

Op's case is that of sexual incompatibility. He's sexually weak but married a nymph0.lol
Lol, you pass me for this one. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by simdam500(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2015
prettyJoy22: If ur story is real then ur wife is a sex addict. But wahala dey Oo cuz u no go fit leave her 4 house travel be that & if you do hmmmm.... lipsrsealed. Try and watch the movie "addiction" its same story line with this ur story.
P.S abeg keep us updated cuz am interested grin

Addiction.... Nollywood or Hollywood?
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:36am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah but you'll still be a CHARISmatic guy grin
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Madman grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Jman06(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2015
Beloxxy:

Lol, you pass me for this one. I rest my case.
wink wink grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by simdam500(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2015
XtraSmooth404: Sounds like an Edo babe grin
Their gals can... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*runs away before Benin gals descend on me*

My next gf is definitely gonna be from edo grin grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by kokomilala(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2015
But, once more be warned! You'll get Hot...your sexual appetite could get voracious!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by KingTom(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Madman grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:40am On May 19, 2015
babadee1:

My guy, you are so fortunate. Where some men are being starved of sex by their wives, yours is oversupplying you with it. You should be a very happy man. Just try your best to keep up with her okay? Stay healthy, avoid junk food and alcohol and also make sure you exercise a lot. Good luck.

don't forget he said eight times in a day, can u do such? isn't dat too much? do u want her to kill him.
consider him to be ur brother before u advice him to keep up with her. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by kokomilala(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2015
Yea, in reputable pharmacies.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by prettyJoy22(f): 10:43am On May 19, 2015
gbosaa:
M

3x in the morning, night and even for traffic...

8x everyday... Even if the sp.erm/ se..men in your nuts flow like Victoria falls.

You de fu.c.k for Naija traffic on your way to work and Lastma or even some local thugs never disgrace una..

Tell us better story abeg.. This one no wash.
me sef wonder Oo
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by prestige2013: 10:44am On May 19, 2015
KiidaACE:
Rub cameroon pepper and aboniki balm on the next condom you wear..
bro,she's gonna stop nagging you for sex,i sweeaar.
You can thank me later.
i serious die

Are a you a Killer?
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by SPAGGYYY(f): 10:44am On May 19, 2015
babadee1:

Sex in the car in very different from sex in the church during sermon. I think that should be obvious to anybody.

Just as d OP said he and is wife always have sex in the car during traffic while going to work, now imagine such a scene, in traffic....won't dat be obvious to other road users?
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Babaji111(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2015
Pls if you finally decided to divorce her, notify me as soon as possible grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by prettyJoy22(f): 10:45am On May 19, 2015
simdam500:

Addiction.... Nollywood or Hollywood?
hollywood,Boris kodjo was one of the major actors in the movie
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by kokomilala(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2015
If he ups his T, I.e.testosterone, he will match her or even surpass her.Sex doesn't necessarily kill, because it's a spirituo- physical exercise.It will only drain physically in the main.But, if you're well stacked nutrient-wise, in a matter of , say, 2 days, you're rearing to shoot again.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Bolosiye: 10:48am On May 19, 2015
chiibekee:
U must be on ur own.
cant be true, same here
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by simdam500(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2015
prettyJoy22: hollywood,Boris kodjo was one of the major actors in the movie

Alright!

Gotten wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.