Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day (98655 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Wife Forces Husband's Lover To March Naked After Catching Them In Bed Live Video / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by mikesly: 10:49am On May 19, 2015
oh boy! na die u dey so. all these daughters of Eve they've not change a bit since d time Delilah and Jezebel. Abeg go buy her intimacy gadget b4 she send u to ur early grave my dear.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:50am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Your boys dey wait o grin
I know one.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Revolva(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2015
She must be a freak and must be good for a Group Intimacy I swear...kai

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by atakamus: 10:51am On May 19, 2015
Give her belle. When she carry pregnancy for nine months and go through labour and child caring, sh will respect sex. She the carry sex play. Sex can cause someone pains.Get her prego.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by babadee1(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2015
SPAGGYYY:

Just as d OP said he and is wife always have sex in the car during traffic while going to work, now imagine such a scene, in traffic....won't dat be obvious to other road users?

It depends on the kind of sex they're having at the time. I don't think it's possible to have full sex while driving in traffic at the same time.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by uscofield: 10:52am On May 19, 2015
prodiG:
undecidedSee you.prof of fu.ckery tongue

Hahhahahahahahaha, you really cracked my ribs
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by coolsegun2002: 10:54am On May 19, 2015
Guy...parkwell joor..na deeperlife una dey go...u no know say dis babe be like dis b4 u marry am...abeg continue..na better woman God give u so...have u heard of woman with no sexual drive at all..women that make men loose their sexual ego , ask some guys, their wives don't even ask for sex if they don't make a move for 10yrs..God give u woman wey make u feel like champion...abeg ask God for strenght..na she go run last..
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by uscofield: 10:55am On May 19, 2015
repogirl:
Get her a vibra'tor and she will leave you alone, lol.

Na play o, but you should consider it.

From you comment, I guess you are experience in using vib..rat..ors.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by SPAGGYYY(f): 10:55am On May 19, 2015
babadee1:

It depends on the kind of sex they're having at the time. I don't think it's possible to have full sex while driving in traffic at the same time.

So am glad you have finally gotten my point here....The OP might be lying with that post of his
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by RemKen: 10:59am On May 19, 2015
Nicklouse, I can't read through all the posts by others and wouldn't know if someone has given you the kind of advice I have for you. But there are few questions you need to get answers to. First, what was her past life like? How clean or dirty was she? If you engaged in pre-marital(I don't expect you to because you said you got married in church) sex, was she like that? Was she like this during your honey moon? Did you ask her why she wants sex many times a day? Please note that some if not all of these questions will help you to either get help or help her. Some women after one or two months after marriage without pregnancy may think increasing sexual activities will increase their chances of getting pregnant. If she's kind of having excessive urge for sex, you will need prayers and patience. Health wise, you are most likely to be affected if this happens daily, so I will support someone who already advised you to get sex machine - this is frown at by church mostly on moral ground, but brother, wisdom is profitable. As for your Pastor, he probably don't have understanding of what you are passing through, practically, you can't have sex 'anytime and anywhere' just that you are not expected to say NO to your spouse's sex request. U can drop any question if you have for me here -- remiboy@usa.com

Shalom!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nely77(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2015
Do well to send me her phone number at maobic@yahoo.com so that I will help you and council her. I will council her in such a way that she would not know that you sent me. Send her number and name to me and you will have rest of mind.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Ikemikeobi(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2015
You are not the only one in the situation, getting her pregnant will make matters High do is good.
Pray over it, that good give you the strength to Carry on.
Lean sex tactics and position that will satisfy her believe me she will be the one to beg you to stop
Eat good food, fruits and so on
Maintain good health you can also use drugs such as .............08122133232
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 11:02am On May 19, 2015
Nicklouse:
This is my second nairaland account and not my original just for the sake of this post and other stuff. I recently married this beautiful 24 years old Lady about 4 months ago. We married in a church and the wedding was great. Our honeymoon was also great.

She is always demanding sex.. When i say NO she would romance and seduce me so much that i have no choice but to give in up to 8 times a day. Especially weekends. During the working days, she would ensure we copulate at least 3 times in the morning before she leaves for work and up to 3 times at Night before we sleep and sometimes in the car in traffic as our work places are very close so we leave together.

I am getting tired of this. The day she came visiting to my work place.. we had sex there in my office. I dont know whats in her head right now i need help. Nairalanders please help me.

I reported to her family they have ignored my complaints.. She is a very young, beautiful and irresistible girl so i can barely control my self even when i do not want it. I threatened to divorce her, she said i cannot divorce her just like that. She is right, i cannot. I wont dare judging by the family she is coming from. An iron born family.

I am now angry, sad, and confused.. She is even sleeping by my side as i type this i am sure by 5:00am tomorrow, another round. cry

My friend,you a bloody liar...
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Ruttashobolwa(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2015
No consumation no marriage...give her what she wants.....
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Rangesport: 11:08am On May 19, 2015
Nicklouse:

You know its one thing to worry about the current situation i am going through as i almost lost my job because of this. I have been admitted into the hospital twice its another thing to read an irrelevant comment. Even the same pastor has booked an appointment with me and the girl come sunday so he can clear the air on what he meant. So if you are such a child, i need not to worry about you.

By now you should have been able to decipher between the kids section and matured section on nairaland. You should have posted this at the family section
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by prettyJoy22(f): 11:11am On May 19, 2015
simdam500:

Alright!

Gotten wink
sorry the title is "addicted" and not "addiction",I just checked it out now
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by KingTom(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2015
sexymama1234:
I know one.
One what? grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by simdam500(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2015
prettyJoy22: sorry the title is "addicted" and not "addiction",I just checked it out now

Google is my best friend, IMDB is my partner.

They bailed me out already by changing addiction to addicted.

Thanks anyway wink
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by topeal(f): 11:17am On May 19, 2015
Nicklouse:

story for the gods cool
You know its one thing to worry about the current situation i am going through as i almost lost my job because of this. I have been admitted into the hospital twice its another thing to read an irrelevant comment. Even the same pastor has booked an appointment with me and the girl come sunday so he can clear the air on what he meant. So if you are such a child, i need not to worry about you.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by uscofield: 11:21am On May 19, 2015
nwadiuko1:
bros no vex ohh u mean someone can actually last up to an hour in a round of sex? Does it include pre-intimacy?
Yes, you can last up to an hour in a round excluding pre-intimacy. I am a very good example....d baby "multi-cummed" and at a point, stood up and said, "u wan kill me"? Leave me kwan, she no gree.
No drugs of any kind was involved, this is real and true.

I am a prof.
U can call me an equipment.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by nawaoooo: 11:22am On May 19, 2015
Congrats bro....though my heart is telling me, the whole thing is untrue, can u forward her number to me for counselling??
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by wacoj(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2015
I see this story as a VERY BIG lie.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by nwadiuko1(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2015
uscofield:

Yes, you can last up to an hour in a round excluding pre-intimacy. I am a very good example....d baby "multi-cummed" and at a point, stood up and said, "u wan kill me"? Leave me kwan, she no gree.
No drugs of any kind was involved, this is real and true.

I am a prof.
U can call me an equipment.
hw far na I for like mek u teach me
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Efewestern: 11:28am On May 19, 2015
bethyz:
No maTter how true or faulse the story is one thing is in everything is an atom of truth in it. The amount of times the lady demands for sex shouldn't threnthen u. She is ur wife and she is active u should be proud of that. You will still complain if it was the other way round. Its unavoidable. But put ur mind to it. Eat well take fruit and enjoy it.

Sex ain't all open ur legs, Screaming, shouting, do u know wat it is to have SEx 8 Times a day for d guys ?, u jst a lady so u speak ladies mentality..

that woman needs deliverance, I can't take it from any lady , WTF, u dont marry cous of SEX, @ Nicklouse I understand hw you feel, take your tym pray, Talk to her, explain things to her, Try lasting long during sex, and av a lot of foul play b4 u jump into sex..

Nicklouse don't mind some comments here so many kids on NL

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by hadura29(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Lol pls stop.....you don't know anything about pregnancy. A woman is usually "hornier" during pregnancy.

I am not doubting that, but at least he would have an excuse not to bleep her 8times in a day. Maybe it can reduce to 4 with pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by engrmobs(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2015
we should remember that too much of everything is bad.we should try and give out the best advice to the guy since thats what he needs and not talking out of point.my man my advice to u is to pray to God.he wil answer your prayer
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 11:37am On May 19, 2015
midolian:
this shows how daft you are bro.. You mean you believe this crap? How can you tell your pastor that your wife fvcks you even in traffic, in the office and your pastor will respond with that trash? You no dey reason? These pple, according to this fake story are adults and should understand what the pastor was only trying to say(if only he said so in response to their complaints) they shouldn't starve each other of sex..which pastor go encourage sex for traffic, for office..ahn ahn, use ur head guy!

Mehn! you fall my hand and I am sure no one wld be proud of u after reading this your dumb post.

Intelligence would help you discern between appropriate contexts. You are obviously lacking in this.
So do you want the pastor to write a book of where and where not and how and how not that a man and wife should go about their play?
Why not think using your own head you daft dullard.
Y'all always be needing someone to tell you shiiit you already know, but lack the self esteem to execute by your own volition without been told or told not to.

His pastor said it and I'll say it again, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
Since you can't think without someone explicitly telling you what to do... take the nearest bus to your village, walk around .... and hug the first active transformer you see. Be sure to hug the transformer after 5pm. If you hug it before 5pm, it is a sin and you will go to hell.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by prettyJoy22(f): 11:38am On May 19, 2015
simdam500:

Google is my best friend, IMDB is my partner.

They bailed me out already by changing addiction to addicted.

Thanks anyway wink
Aiit
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by midolian(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2015
ebonflex:

Intelligence would help you discern between appropriate contexts. You are obviously lacking in this.
So do you want the pastor to write a book of where and where not and how and how not that a man and wife should go about their play?
Why not think using your own head you daft dullard.
Y'all always be needing someone to tell you shiiit you already know, but lack the self esteem to execute by your own volition without been told or told not to.

His pastor said it and I'll say it again, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
If e pain you reach, take the nearest bus to your village, walk around .... and hug the first active transformer you see.
indeed it is easier to draw milk from a rock than to convince a stubborn and foolish opponent.. smiley

Have a nice day, dunce.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by prettyboi1(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2015
Well. in my own small coin, the best I can offer as an advice to you is that you guys should talk about it and make compromises for each other. By the way, I think it was very wrong to go talk to her family about this. You and her are a family now and therefore it's not everything you take out to her parents or your parents.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Biscute(f): 11:43am On May 19, 2015
This is a joking matter .. please she is possessed
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by overlord77: 11:49am On May 19, 2015
babadee1:

My guy, you are so fortunate. Where some men are being starved of sex by their wives, yours is oversupplying you with it. You should be a very happy man. Just try your best to keep up with her okay? Stay healthy, avoid junk food and alcohol and also make sure you exercise a lot. Good luck.

Correct, best response so far. Imagine the dude thinking of divorcing his wife because she wants lots of sex. Why not make yourself very fit and ever ready and give her just the way she wants it. If you don't do that, pretty soon am sure she will.run into one of dem power horses in town that will make her always call again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.