Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor (2412 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor / Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public / Why Is Abia God's Own State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by chidichris(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2009
it's not about giving out over 10billion of tax payers money,to buy d conscience of our lost judiciary,it's really a case of some group of selfish individuals mortgaging our beloved state for another 8yrs.well i like one thing about the law, the precedence has been set,the chief of staff is the governor's personal staff,and the minister needs not resign before contesting elections. THANK U WELL MEANING NIGERIANS,for supporting this noble cause,christened CAMPAIGN FOR ABIA REBIRTH!let OUR CONSCIENCE JUDGE US!

Ubandire,
i am sorry i have to say this to u despite the fact that i am not from abia. U BELONG TO A SHAMELESS CLASS OF HUMAN BEINGS.
this thread has false information bent on deceiving and and misinforming nigerians. this is a criminal act and as such shld be able to force u into a dark room in shame but to justify ur role as a paid labourer, u still have the guts to say more.

all the same, the man onyema ugochukwu is a sad news to abia people and ohuhu people in particular. he worked with nddc and his people are till date disappointed with his below per achievements. if u are of genuine intentions, all u have to do is to advise ur onyema to go on image laundry as to prepare him for the future.

let him know that obj is not popular and we do not need obj's popularities in ibo land.
tell him to go and appease the gods of the land.

as for u brother, go get urself something doing bcs ur onyema is very far from the abia state govt house.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by ubandire(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2009
well i thanks a lot for making us know you are not an abian.I don't think i really owe you any apology,please talk about your state.why am saying this is that if the people of abia lay a curse on you it will never augur well with you,go and celebrate with your paymasters whoever they are.Please leave abia state alone pleeeeaaaaaaaaase.
Re: Hurray Onyema Ugochukwu Is Abia Governor by naijaking1: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2009
ubandire:

well i thanks a lot for making us know you are not an abian.I don't think i really owe you any apology,please talk about your state.why am saying this is that if the people of abia lay a curse on you it will never augur well with you,go and celebrate with your paymasters whoever they are.Please leave abia state alone pleeeeaaaaaaaaase.

Tufia-kwa!!! You put all Abians, Igbos, and Nigerians to shame with your distorted sense of politics, and lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vision 2010:what Happened To It? / Ex-nigerian Soccer Star Okafor Kills Self In Texas / Rise Up Nigerians And Fight This Corrupt Government - Ifeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.