Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole (55902 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by MakCoby(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2015
ritababe:
Second virgin u mean?
nice boobs
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by 48noble(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2015
Pictures of the blood or u r scammed..
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by ekemini84(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2015
I just de imagine all the guys weh done pluck this chick banga before, omo! Dem Go laugh drink pour for their white.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Farnen(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2015
Maybe the lady used 'close by force' cream on her 'thing'. Bros, you have been scammed.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by tiredface: 2:09pm On May 20, 2015
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WASTED HER VIRGINITY.? FOR MARRYING A BILLIONAIRE.?
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2015
190theclown:
This Oshomole is one of the MOST angry undecided to ever grace Nigerian soil

I wonder why people still regard him as a undecided

after he don finish benin girls he stands there saying his wife is a virgin

what or who is he trying to brag to.

I just dont understand people at times.

And finally why on earth would he buy a private jet for his wife family with which money?

The roads in edo state are not safe, No Jobs, No water, No light!!

yet a private JET

Make God just don come sef cos this world don tire all man undecided

Can you substantiate the claims that he bought a private jet fro the wife's
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by sammhi(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2015
Memsey:
I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

Things like this induces barfing!

Are we so laid back to forget the small girl he impregnated and was carted to the states to put to birth?

What does he take us for?

The height of hypocrisy!

dat's APC way for u..lies ..lies and more lies

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 20, 2015
TMI. Thanks for the info.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by kennyman20(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2015
Hahahaha.. The gal done use wedding night survival kit for our comrade ooooo....

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 20, 2015
76Naira:
While I can relate with the exemplary life he is trying to showcase but yet do not agree with his approach to divulging personal issues, I do not have challenges believing the case. I have lived in East Africa for about 3 years and can boldly say that their value system is still reasonably healthier than ours. when compared to Nigerians, East African ladies are more appreciative of little gifts and do not see them as entitlements. They are way easier to deal with and love.

She's Cape Verdian.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by adorablelove: 2:17pm On May 20, 2015
stinggy:
I grew to know my mom as a virgin too undecided

LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 20, 2015
Omosorire:
Governor Oshiomhole during the thanksgiving service organised for him for his wedding to his Cape Verdian heartthrob revealed during testimony time that he met his wife as a virgin.

The Governor was educating the youth members of the church of the need kick corruption in all its ramifications, including domestic and moral corruption. He boasted that with an APC Comrade as the the helmsman of the Country’s politics, a revolutionary change has swept over the whole country.

According to the Comrade, “I implore all of you to fight corruption today because the APC Government is one that will not condone corruption, not even domestic corruption.

I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her and initiate her into the wordly ways. This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

We were also able to gather that the Governor purchased a Private jet for the bride’s parents as a sign of appreciation for training and keeping her clean till marriage.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/20/oshiomhole-reveals-he-met-his-new-wife-a-virgin/

This guy has lost it

An ex model, and that old still a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by ideylaff: 2:18pm On May 20, 2015
Baba Osho wetin be all these stories now..... haba

I know for a fact Osho baba blasts @ least 2 to 3 women at the same time in Edo Government house

he cannot come here and start to form bn holy holy holy for me mehn

Hes speciality is having 2 to 3 women orgies at the sametime...

In the governors circles hes know as baba omor meta.... 3 ladies man... which seems to be back in vogue last few years

Osho shld conduct himself in the right way mehn... we dont need all thes stories ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mbulela: 2:18pm On May 20, 2015
I used to think this man was intelligent.
No intelligent person spews such info in public.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mbulela: 2:19pm On May 20, 2015
ideylaff:
Baba Osho wetin be all these stories now..... haba

I know for a fact Osho baba blasts @ least 2 to 3 women at the same time in Edo Government house

he cannot come here and start to form bn holy holy holy for me mehn

Hes speciality is having 2 to 3 women orgies at the sametime...

In the governors circles hes know as baba omor meta.... 3 ladies man... which seems to be back in vogue last few years

Osho shld conduct himself in the right way mehn... we dont need all thes stories ooo

I have no right to judge him but i heard such tales about him right from his trade union days.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by teebarbie(f): 2:19pm On May 20, 2015
Vir wat? How do we know? Let feel if it is true.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 20, 2015
@OP DONT TELL ME YOU HAVING TAKING THAT THING AGAIN

THE GOVERNOR NEVER SAID AT ANY TIME EITHER BEFORE THE WEDDING OR AFTER THE WEDDING THAT HE MET IARA A VIRGIN.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by APRIDE(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2015
Rihana's mother is still a virgin.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mbulela: 2:23pm On May 20, 2015
190theclown:
This Oshomole is one of the MOST angry undecided to ever grace Nigerian soil

I wonder why people still regard him as a undecided

after he don finish benin girls he stands there saying his wife is a virgin

what or who is he trying to brag to.

I just dont understand people at times.

And finally why on earth would he buy a private jet for his wife family with which money?

The roads in edo state are not safe, No Jobs, No water, No light!!

yet a private JET

Make God just don come sef cos this world don tire all man undecided

such silly arguments (in bold)do not tell well on you.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by autaspakladi: 2:25pm On May 20, 2015
Osho baba,must you say it here,why can't you keep that within the confine of your bedroom,..your mouth is leaking!
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mbulela: 2:26pm On May 20, 2015
pearly1:
No be only private jet na private part.na so e easy?hiss
don't mind them.
Some people just talk without engaging their brains.
Oshiomole resemble person wey go buy jet for girl when him never buy better jeep for himself?
dem never cook that jazz.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mancj1010: 2:26pm On May 20, 2015
Is this necessary? It is between u ad her.she is not d only virgin at dat age range.keep it to urself abeg

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
Oshiomole thinks he got there first

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by chrisooblog: 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Proffdada:
My grandma too is a virgin
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by euellgong(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2015
congrats to you )
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Mariojane(f): 2:30pm On May 20, 2015
Proffdada:
My grandma too is a virgin
When he said virgin he was'nt actually saying he disvirgined her on their wedding night he is saying he disvirgined her when the girl was still 15yrs and too young to marry then and his own wife was still alive. it is not a recent happening. he don tey.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by drake2(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2015
Omosorire:
Governor Oshiomhole during the thanksgiving service organised for him for his wedding to his Cape Verdian heartthrob revealed during testimony time that he met his wife as a virgin.

The Governor was educating the youth members of the church of the need kick corruption in all its ramifications, including domestic and moral corruption. He boasted that with an APC Comrade as the the helmsman of the Country’s politics, a revolutionary change has swept over the whole country.

According to the Comrade, “I implore all of you to fight corruption today because the APC Government is one that will not condone corruption, not even domestic corruption.

I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her and initiate her into the wordly ways. This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

We were also able to gather that the Governor purchased a Private jet for the bride’s parents as a sign of appreciation for training and keeping her clean till marriage.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/20/oshiomhole-reveals-he-met-his-new-wife-a-virgin/

"Big Lie"
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by gulfer: 2:30pm On May 20, 2015
Osho baba, To slap person dey hungry me o..........................

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Antivyruz: 2:33pm On May 20, 2015
Aghaa, see as this lady don wash osho head fiinish.
God help us.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Okpakaeddo: 2:36pm On May 20, 2015
Osho baba!! u can lie oooo grin
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Adesiji77: 2:37pm On May 20, 2015
Congrats Osho Baba cheesy
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by sucroseoff(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2015
I think we're all misjudging Oshiomole here. Do not look at the headlines and reread only Oshiomole's quotes....I think he was talking about his FIRST wife.....I stand to be corrected

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.