Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole (55859 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by soleexx(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2015
Oshimola Say God? shocked
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Blackfire(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
mcchaka:
please what is a virgin again
enter motor to sambisa, ask of sekarau and bokoharam they will explain better. Dont thank me later
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by 76Naira(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
While I can relate with the exemplary life he is trying to showcase but yet do not agree with his approach to divulging personal issues, I do not have challenges believing the case. I have lived in East Africa for about 3 years and can boldly say that their value system is still reasonably healthier than ours. when compared to Nigerians, East African ladies are more appreciative of little gifts and do not see them as entitlements. They are way easier to deal with and love.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by cilifa: 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
Proffdada:
My grandma too is a virgin
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by wuramini(f): 1:38pm On May 20, 2015
so///
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nwaaba1(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2015
Osomoleh done fall mugu, Virgina tighting cream at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by samsonebenezer: 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
May be she's jehovah witness family.but buying a jet as a thanks to d parent is dat not too exorbitant for god sake there is god oooo
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
Blackfire:

enter motor to sambisa, ask of sekarau and bokoharam they will explain better.
Dont thank me later

ok..trekking der nw.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by riczy(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2015
picture or adontbiliv it!!!

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 20, 2015
I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her and initiate her into the wordly ways.
grin grin grin

Too many TALKING DRUM GOVERNORS in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by JuanDeDios: 1:43pm On May 20, 2015
mirexxx:
hian! so no grown up female can be a virgin anymore I hate the way some of you reason jare undecided
Don't mind them.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by whoisuche: 1:43pm On May 20, 2015
The Governor may be saying the truth everybody is not the same, don't expect that, because u are not pure everyone else is the same.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Project400: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
Why is everyone angry? Is anything wrong with being a virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Zellie: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
Ha ha ha undecided
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by JuanDeDios: 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
ITbomb:
Former Model and air hostess a virgin?

Osho Baba has been scammed grin cheesy
I thought the governor already said she was never a model?
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by BlackPencil: 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
Hehehe. My governor, u have bn scammed. My friend married a girl I dated and fvcked for a year(he didn't know we dated, they met afterwards).
He came back after their honeymoon, bragging about how his wife is a Virgin. I laughed and told him he was d biggest liar, but he swore on his life, his mama N his future. I know he's not the type that would swear anyhow.
Then..I knew my guy had bn scammed by the church girl which is good for them, if it's what will keep them tight. How did she do it?

Some women are so cunning! Most of them played a fast one so as to b married.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by tiredface: 1:45pm On May 20, 2015
SOME OF THE STATEMENTS ARE NOT REALLY NECESSARY BUT, I WISH THEM WELL ANYWAY.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by LILYCHERISH(f): 1:46pm On May 20, 2015
skondo09:
mayb there is a surgery nw to make one a virgin afta being dis~ am sure if there is she can afford it
VIRGIN FOR YARSH, MAYB NA BACK SIDE HIM LIKE
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by nikkyshyne(f): 1:50pm On May 20, 2015
If indeed she was a virgin, she wasted it sad. Oh well, whatever rocks her boat.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by ejorgeneral: 1:50pm On May 20, 2015
lolololololololololololololololol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Blackfire(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2015
mcchaka:

ok..trekking der nw.
megida muje muna
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by 190theclown: 1:54pm On May 20, 2015
This Oshomole is one of the MOST angry undecided to ever grace Nigerian soil

I wonder why people still regard him as a undecided

after he don finish benin girls he stands there saying his wife is a virgin

what or who is he trying to brag to.

I just dont understand people at times.

And finally why on earth would he buy a private jet for his wife family with which money?

The roads in edo state are not safe, No Jobs, No water, No light!!

yet a private JET

Make God just don come sef cos this world don tire all man undecided

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by preetyb(f): 1:54pm On May 20, 2015
I feel very happy hearing things like this
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by chidistone: 1:57pm On May 20, 2015
Never believed that he is the latest MUGU in town. But,now, chai!!!
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by ekemini84(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2015
mirexxx:
hian! so no grown up female can be a virgin anymore I hate the way some of you reason jare undecided

Lol they can, but not this kind one weh fit marry him papa Age for money.

What's the use of saving up your virginity for an old man?
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by merry02(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2015
The man is reacting to wha Aish buhari said on Eddo girls....his statement simply means edo girl re prostitude.....
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Toks2008(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Sum tin must be wrong with ur broda and ur close friend.... cheesy

Yes you are right,they are definitely too decent for a lewd mindset to decipher.

These guys are believers,holy ghost filled and they believe that sex outside marriage is a big sin.

For me i was also like that until daughters of eve molested me while i was in school which opened my eyes earlier in life. We still have peopel with decent virtues just that they are rare.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by ekemini84(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2015
190theclown:
This Oshomole is one of the MOST foolish angry man undecided to ever grace Nigerian soil

I wonder why people still regard him as a govenor undecided

after he don finish benin girls he stands there saying his wife is a virgin

what or who is he trying to brag to.

I just dont understand people at times.

And finally why on earth would he buy a private jet for his wife family with which money?

The roads in edo state are not safe, No Jobs, No water, No light!!

yet a private JET

Make God just don come sef cos this world don tire all man undecided

No mind the old hag! Him de there de preach corruption like clown, forgetting say action speak louder.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by enoqueen: 1:59pm On May 20, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell.

We will soon learn the truth from cape people undecided
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by litetias(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2015
If I hear!
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Laid2001: 2:02pm On May 20, 2015
It is not their fault now!!.
It is the ladies on Nairaland who have mostly tasted the the thing well well due to the absence of sensible husband!!

Most of the Nigerian babes are more than used!!. That is probably why this man has to go to cape varde where virginity is still the more for ladies before marriage. This is the norm in this tiny orthodox christian enclave.

mirexxx:
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Jalinco: 2:02pm On May 20, 2015
All women are virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.