Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,628 members, 7,823,762 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him (61989 Views)

Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
What does he want to hear?
We are all humans, irrespective of race, tribe... whatever.
Marriages between igbos and yorubas is on the rise these days. I love it personally, the fusion of two different culture, platform/opportunity to learn a new language is enviable.

I don't think ethnicity has anything to do with a marriage working or not. Individuals have the power to steer their relationship/marriage in the right direction. He has the power to make her trust him and realise he ain't marrying any other woman. Which young man marries two wives in this 2015 gaan? ? ?

Aunty them dey oo. The hausas nko.

Though not rampant like before because the economic situation is doing the needful to curb polygamy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Hargbo(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2015
Pheals:
Hope u Are ready for their requirement lists as long as moses rod
list ke Igbo like money too much...bt dey sweet wella
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ritzytbabs(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

pls I have been asking this question

WHY DO YORUBA MEN FIND THE YORUBA WOMEN UNDESIRABLE?

THIS IS A POSER

nice question. Am a yoruba guy buh seriously i have never gotten along with yoruba chics (dating/relationship wise)....my mumsy don talk tire, buh igbo and edo chics over blending tinz jaare

23 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by kindnyce(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
IF THE IGBO GIRL IN QUESTION IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER...GO AHEAD grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Flashh: 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
CR77 come let's marry. tongue

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 9:37pm On May 20, 2015
ritzytbabs:

nice question. Am a yoruba guy buh seriously i have never gotten along with yoruba chics (dating/relationship wise)....my mumsy don talk tire, buh igbo and edo chics over blending tinz jaare

lord bless u

but why dont u get along with them bro

there must be a reason

6 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by scachy(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2015
midolian:
First of all..Ask yaself these questions again. Are u sure u truly luv her? I mean do you know her truly and deeply? This is because igbo grls know how to show men love o!(They may even be pretending)..if they show u five minutes luv, you ll begin to make promises you can't fulfil like mtn.."Baby, I ll buy u aeroplane","I will build aso rock for you","I will do this and that"..

WELL, lemme assume your answer is yes...

Since you are ready to jump the major hurdle(paying the bride price)lipsrsealed, All you need do is convince her more..if you can pluck out your eyes for her, do it to show you are not marrying anoda wife after her.. Igbo babes are sweet. Don't miss this opportunity. Ayam typing from xperience..

[size=1pt]Buh na money kill am ooo[/size]

Hahahahah, mehn, u r very funny

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by unstableaswater: 9:38pm On May 20, 2015
We know nairaland is owned by a yoruba man, but dis is old and have stop selling, come with something new. Since 2009, this line is dead already.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Ekugbeh(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
A Nairalander sent me this mail. Let's help him with useful advice.

Below is the exact message, the way it came:

"Why Igbo Can't Marry Yoruba

Though we have been facing so many challenges about this before but we overcome it . they use to tell my lady, HE CAN"T MARRY U but when they all see how serious we are(Preparing for Traditional Marriage) then they came up with, IF HE MARRY U AFTER TWO KIDS HE WILL STILL MARRY HE"S TRIBE. I'm Yoruba guy while my lady is Igbo. What should i do but i love her, mean love her."

Please, if you have any useful and mature response to his message, don't hesitate to give him. Please no tribal bashings ooo. Thanks. He will be reading it..
2 b frank diz z senseless,
i repeat. Diz x senseless.
Dnt wkose ego z hurt
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by dahreyM: 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
Get ready to take care of all her family.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by LastProphet: 9:41pm On May 20, 2015
she will be OK if she didn't grow up in IBO land. if she grew up there then u are kidding - quote me later at your peril
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CR77(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2015
lol send me ur pictures
Flashh:
CR77 come let's marry. tongue

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Suspect33(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2015
My guy no try am oo, afta she born 2 pikin she go just fat full everywhere

by the way wetin do all those yoruba chicks with huge back'yard?
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CSTR2: 9:44pm On May 20, 2015
It's always one randy yoruba man looking to marry an igbo woman.
You hardly see igbo men showing this much enthusiasm towards yoruba women.
Anyway i hope these igbo women marrying these yoruba men are ready to answer the polygamy question.

25 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by godoluwa(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

THIS IS A POSER
yoruba women are desirable has what it takes to make a good housewife but i prefer igbo woman to yoruba woman. am a yoruba man bt I LOVE IGBO GALS LIKE KILODE. sweet names like Chioma, Ada, Ugochi, Amaka etc I LOVE IGBO GALS, OLORUN NGBO, WALAHI
Mind you, Igbo men do marries yoruba women as well.

31 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by francizy(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2015
You don't need an advise if you truly love her. Just do what your heart tells you.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by onlyson16(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

Though we have been facing so many challenges about this before but we overcome it . they use to tell my lady, HE CAN"T MARRY U but when they all see how serious we are(Preparing for Traditional Marriage) then they came up with, IF HE MARRY U AFTER TWO KIDS HE WILL STILL MARRY HE"S TRIBE. I'm Yoruba guy while my lady is Igbo. What should i do but i love her, mean love her."

Please, if you have any useful and mature response to his message, don't hesitate to give him. Please no tribal bashings ooo. Thanks. He will be reading it..
talken frm de anus/Buttok.op/pro help me mesage him that ONLYSON CAN ALLOWE MY SISTER TO FRIEND HIM TALKLES OF MARRU HIM.AT D ODA HAND DONT CHOOSE SOMEONE WHO TINK TWISE BEFO CHOOSING U
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by midolian(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2015
scachy:

Hahahahah, mehn, u r very funny
lol..Na true I talk o, my broda

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CSTR2: 9:49pm On May 20, 2015
godoluwa:
yoruba women are desirable but i prefer just one igbo woman to ten yoruba women. am a yoruba man bt I LOVE IGBO GALS LIKE KILODE. IGBO GALS HAS ALL WHAT MAKES A WOMAN, GOOD WIFE. I LOVE IGBO GALS, OLORUN NGBO, WALAHI
smh.
And how do you expect your yoruba sisters to feel?
You guys are something else.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

It seems every man wants to marry an Igbo girl. I really don't know what makes Igbo women so special.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by whytepawn1(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2015
there are topical issues that one shouldn't bring to a forum such as this for advice.
if he truly loves the girl ,nothing should stop him from getting married to her...
BESIDES IF OSHIOMOHLE COULD MARRY THAT DAMSEL FROM CAPE VERDE, why can't you marry your Ibo "neighbour "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by midolian(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2015
CSTR2:
smh.
And how do you expect your yoruba sisters to feel?
You guys are something else.
no mind am..mayb na because igbo puna full nairaland. He wants to use this medium to woo them

4 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by braine(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2015
KiidaACE:
Ogbenii,
igbo chicks are the most beatiful,most sexy and the most amazing girls you can ever wish to marry.
You shouldn't take tribe under your canopy of considerations.
My advice:go ahead joor
and their food! Oh sweet Lord! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by portaableg(f): 9:53pm On May 20, 2015
Marry that Gurl, Marry her anyway.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo Gurls are God sent.
In the bible all the noble and wise men travelled to the east to look for a bride. So I say...Marry that Gurl, Marry her anyway. wink

15 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Stolen: 9:54pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

THIS IS A POSER

The answer you seek is in the first word, Igbo not the person or girl, just the tribe. I was out with a yoruba friend wen we saw this girl that was really pretty. We together stopped for a chat with her.

As soon as I asked for her name and tribe. She said something that sounded like Igbo, u need to be there to see the reflex reaction from the yoruba guy that had already started to walk away. He came back with a big smile and said Igbo as if he was repeating wat she had just said and she repeated Ibibio. He just walked away and i carried on the conversation.

Yorubas are tribalist and delibrately seek out igbo girls for some kind of tribal sexual gratification. It is sickening and primitive behavior.

28 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Flashh: 9:54pm On May 20, 2015
CR77:
lol send me ur pictures
This is my new moniker, just decided to make use of a new account.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by airmark(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2015
ritzytbabs:

Yoruba educated chics most times dey form too much and hard nut to crack. I remember when in east it was different ball game. One thing is if you get a decent igbo lady, she can remove her eye ball for you to eat. Igbo girls love yoruba guys more. Some of them confirmed to me that their dudes are over-possesive full of ego. @ Op , if you have prayed over it and you both truely love each other and the chic is not from mbaise grin, no think anything just go. I have mine with me.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.