Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him (61923 Views)

Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ritzytbabs(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

lord bless u

but why dont u get along with them bro

there must be a reason

seriously if i had one definite reason i would be lying...probably you have a reason or two. Kindly share

PS: YORUBA CHICS AINT DIRTY, IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY WRONG TO GENERALIZE EM SO

3 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by AreaFada2: 9:55pm On May 20, 2015
hmmmm
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by juman(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2015
Not so advisable.

This is a country that is most probably be divided considering the way the useless leaders rule the country. The form the division would come only God knows that.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by godoluwa(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2015
midolian:
no mind am..mayb na because igbo puna full nairaland. He wants to use this medium to woo them
bt y bro? God will 4gve una. btw, am nt after nl galz
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tiredface: 9:56pm On May 20, 2015
ALL THESE MIXING OF BLOOD IS NOT MY THING AT ALL. I WOULD HAVE PREFER YORUBAS TO MARRY THEIR OWN AND JUST LET IGBOS BE. ONE USED TO IDENTIFY THE YORUBAS EASILY WITH FLAT NOSE AND THICK BIG LIBS WITH DARK SKIN, NOT ANYMORE. LOOK AT TUNUBU'S WIFE, I WILL NOT CALL HER A YORUBA BUT MY OGA OBASANJO, A REAL YORUBA. WELL SIR, THAT'S MY ADVICE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by obynaDmob(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2015
And I am just here wondering why we should advice him... undecided
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2015
Pheals:
Hope u Are ready for their requirement lists as long as moses rod

I can smell jealousy frm ur post dear. You must be a yoruba lady grin so it's understandable

11 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CSTR2: 9:58pm On May 20, 2015
midolian:
no mind am..mayb na because igbo puna full nairaland. He wants to use this medium to woo them
I tire for the guy.
Who knows, he may end up lucky.
Btw, Is it any wonder yoruba women are not that desired by other ethnic groups when their own men don't value them.?

9 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by gratiaeo(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2015
Woman don finish 4 Yoruba land? Yoruba man go marry hausa woman if u don't see any marriageable woman from ur tribe. Leave Igbo woman alone

10 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by roymary: 10:00pm On May 20, 2015
LOL

The poster above me is a grade A mumu grin

12 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by oluwasegun007(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2015
It's lik saying; Can a Senator from APC win Election in the East??
U no d rest
As 4 me my Babe is 4rm delta & she's wonderful
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
theenii:
I can see through you fool,your tribal comments are all over culture and politics section,you are the least person to give advice in this situation,you hate Yorubas with passion but who cares anyway,i wonder what they see in your hairy sisters anyway undecided
that is too harsh guy, don't repay violence with violence let him rant all he wants online cos if he tries in real life you and i knows what will become of him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by grandstar(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2015
many of these marriages are very successful. Question is: will you marry a second wife? If not, then by all means go ahead!
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by godoluwa(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2015
gratiaeo:
Woman don finish 4 Yoruba land? Yoruba man go marry hausa woman if u don't see any marriageable woman from ur tribe. Leave Igbo woman alone
WHAT?! ARE U 4RM SOUTH AFRICA?

3 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ritzytbabs(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2015
airmark:

Yoruba educated chics most times dey form too much and hard nut to crack. I remember when in east it was different ball game. One thing is if you get a decent igbo lady, she can remove her eye ball for you to eat. Igbo girls love yoruba guys more. Some of them confirmed to me that their dudes are over-possesive full of ego. @ Op , if you have prayed over it and you both truely love each other and the chic is not from mbaise grin, no think anything just go. I have mine with me.

hahaha....well said sire, OP no near mbaise oo
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by B69U: 10:05pm On May 20, 2015
Stolen:

The answer you seek is in the first word, Igbo not the person or girl, just the tribe. I was out with a yoruba friend wen we saw this girl that was really pretty. We together stopped for a chat with her.

As soon as I asked for her name and tribe. She said something that sounded like Igbo, u need to be there to see the reflex reaction from the yoruba guy that had already started to walk away. He came back with a big smile and said Igbo as if he was repeating wat she had just said and she repeated Ibibio. He just walked away and i carried on the conversation.

Yorubas are tribalist and delibrately seek out igbo girls for some kind of tribal sexual gratification. It is sickening and primitive behavior.

They marry for tribe wen the world have become a global village. Yoruba want to go abroad for igbo land. There own tribalism strong. Another reason to disintegrate this cess pit called Nigeria. Primitive Yorubas!

9 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by onlyson16(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2015
gratiaeo:
SECONDED

7 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by midolian(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2015
godoluwa:
bt y bro? God will 4gve una. btw, am nt after nl galz
amen..forgv me too. Buh u sef fvck up. Y did u rubbish our girls jst like that? The igbo guyz on nairaland will use that as a reference point someday.

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

pls I have been asking this question

WHY DO YORUBA MEN FIND THE YORUBA WOMEN UNDESIRABLE?

THIS IS A POSER
aside from being beautiful, hardworking and faithful, Ibo girls no dey take rubbish. They are solely independent and ready to support their husband in times of hardship...ibo girls rock

23 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by luminousity(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2015
portaableg:
Marry that Gurl, Marry her anyway.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo Gurls are God sent.
In the bible all the noble and wise men travelled to the east to look for a bride. So I say...Marry that Gurl, Marry her anyway. wink
Are u an igbo lady and single as well.. wink
portaableg:
Marry that Gurl, Marry her anyway.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo Gurls are God sent.
In the bible all the noble and wise men travelled to the east to look for a bride. So I say...Marry that Gurl, Marry her anyway. wink
Are u an igbo lady and single as well..

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by omooba969(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2015
Most igbo chicks r LAZY & INCONSIDERATE , so if u c dis traits while dating BIKO think twice. Itz typical of dem & I can't wrap my head round it.

Research is on-going though to establish why dis is coming frm our SE chicks.

But think twice abeg.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by mildflame: 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
My friends elder brother a southern christian is married to a Shuwa Arab muslim lady from Borno state n they have 5kids...urs is a JOKE
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by africanusvu(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
O be candid wit u,Igbo and Yoruba marriage is one relationship that hav failed to survive despite all efforts,We can only pretend in such marriage but it never goes to a happy ending,May be wit time but for now,hold it or u marry and pretend u ar married

3 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by dewstar: 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

pls I have been asking this question

WHY DO YORUBA MEN FIND THE YORUBA WOMEN UNDESIRABLE?

THIS IS A POSER

Modifies: just realised this guy is simply a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Stolen: 10:11pm On May 20, 2015
B69U:

They marry for tribe wen the world have become a global village. Yoruba want to go abroad for igbo land. There own tribalism strong. Another reason to disintegrate this cess pit called Nigeria. Primitive Yorubas!

Guy, i make sure non of my sisters are around wen any of this yorubas come to my house. They are so suspect. They will claim to be your friend and start looking around for igbo girls in your house, if u are an igbo guy. They will start telling you that your sisters are beautiful especially if they are light skinned. I never one kill person, so i just make sure non of my sisters are around. creepy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by bogolobango(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2015
Jst passing by
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by gratiaeo(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2015
kindnyce:
IF THE IGBO GIRL IN QUESTION IS NOT A GOLD DIGGER...GO AHEAD grin grin grin grin
Lol. Who need dirty Yoruba chics in this 21st century? Little wonder Yoruba guys want die untop Igbo babes matter

15 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CR77(f): 10:12pm On May 20, 2015
Did you use my email on OLX .
Flashh:

This is my new moniker, just decided to make use of a new account.

But how is that possible? Sending you pix on here.

I will modify the link when you view my profile if you are familiar with the moniker, though i have removed the pic.

www.nairaland.com/lewiso
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by godoluwa(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2015
midolian:
amen..forgv me too. Buh u sef fvck up. Y did u rubbish our girls jst like that? The igbo guyz on nairaland will use that as a reference point someday.
they dare nt. sey gals no dey imo state again wey take nzeribe go marry kikelomo 4 yorubaland. d truth be sey, igbo man prefer yoruba galz to igbo galz

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 20, 2015
You hardly see an Igbo man na majijiji ilu awon yoruba. See them here seeking to marry an Igbo woman. I will advise yoloba boys to look out for people ilike ilekeh who is approaching 55 to marry. Ndi ara, tomorrow you mofos will start abusing Igbo.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Tonason: 10:13pm On May 20, 2015
I advise the Igbo lady never to marry the Yoruba guy, because Yoruba guy doesn't know how to marry a woman, besides tomorrow he must marry second wife. So Igbo ladies beware, if you fail to heed this warning you will regret at the end of the day. It is not how far but rather how well.

12 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by dokyOloye: 10:15pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

WHY THE INSULT ..JUST ASKED A QUESTION

U HAVE SHOWN ONE OF THE REASONS ...LOL
That guy must be an APC member.
All of them get that Shekau behaviour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.