Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? (2211 Views)

Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2015
I heard that sucking of bosom reduces the risk of bosom cancer.
Why do the girls always play hard to get instead of clinging to any guy who approaches them for relationship abi them want die of bosom cancer?
No mind me oo, just that today too dull ni oo
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by falconey(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
good question.
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by 3coins(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2015
and it causes throat cancer for guys cry

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2015
Sucking of bosom or mouth action?
Clarify me oooo
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2015
3coins:
and it causes throat cancer for guys cry
Sucking of bosom or mouth actions?
Clarify me oo
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by 3coins(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
ibroauthen:
Sucking of bosom or mouth actions? Clarify me oo
hehehehe. . .are you quilty of bosom sucking?
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
Are there scientific proofs?
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2015
3coins:

hehehehe. . .are you quilty of bosom sucking?
See as u dy use question to ansa question.
U no fit help jawe
It's only mouth action dat cos throat cancer nt sucking of bosom
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Are there scientific proofs?
Yhep scientifically proven
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 20, 2015
niggas be shouting. . . . scientifically proven.
SHOW US THE RESEARCH PAPER, DAMN IT!
not everyone succumbs to dogma. angry
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
niggas be shouting. . . . scientifically proven.
SHOW US THE RESEARCH PAPER, DAMN IT!
not everyone succumbs to dogma. angry
Sebi u get fone? Google am nah
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2015
OP, is it medically proven ?
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, is it medically proven ?
Yhez khe
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2015
ibroauthen:

Sebi u get fone? Google am nah
angry
from Google.

Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ronald4lif(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2015
Who cares?. All I know is that I'll keep sucking!

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Who cares?. All I know is that I'll keep sucking!
grin grin grin grin grin

All bosom suckers are liable to die young. grin
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by MrCork: 11:29pm On May 20, 2015
ibroauthen:
Why do the girls always play hard to get instead of clinging to any guy who approaches them for relationship abi them want die of bosom cancer?

...bro...are you a midget? (no ofeense) angry
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ronald4lif(m): 11:31pm On May 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin

All bosom suckers are liable to die young. grin

Something is going to kill a man one day. So if bossom sucking will be liable for my last breath so be it. grin
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Something is going to kill a man one day. So if bossom sucking will be liable for my last breath so be it. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai! grin
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Tufiakwa!

I forbid it for u! grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ronald4lif(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Tufiakwa!

I forbid it for u! grin

But all die na die na cheesy grin
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

But all die na die na cheesy grin
Buh that one na shameful death..

Just be like my mama friend husband wey die on top woman! cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Buh that one na shameful death..

Just be like my mama friend husband wey die on top woman! cheesy grin grin
How it takes be shameful death?
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2015
MrCork:

...bro...are you a midget? (no ofeense) angry
Nope.... why can't u be nicer by saying emphatically? Call me dwarf instead
Suck breast when u dy small, u no gree. Suck wen u dy big u still no want gree. Hope u dy see wetin deficiency of bosom sucking don dy cos u?
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 6:45am On May 21, 2015
nope but i read squeezing it prevents breÆt cancer grin
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 21, 2015
Really?
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2015
DivideUs:
nope but i read squeezing it prevents breÆt cancer grin
Thorough sucking.....
Mind u, ur own na small pikin kinda sucking? U will just suck nd not squeeze?
Haba bros eh
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
Really?
Really grin grin grin oo.... no dy deny ur guy oo na for both of una good
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Dollyak(f): 7:25am On May 21, 2015
ibroauthen:
Like many cancer research, there are not many data to back this up. Some research have also shown it increase the risk of mouth cancer. so I wouldn't worry too much.
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 21, 2015
ibroauthen:

Really grin grin grin oo.... no dy deny ur guy oo na for both of una good
pls post the proofs here.

I want to see undecided
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Sholah96(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2015
Thought I would find a Pinshure

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by MrCork: 7:30am On May 21, 2015
ibroauthen:

Nope.... why can't u be nicer by saying emphatically? Call me dwarf instead
Suck breast when u dy small, u no gree. Suck wen u dy big u still no want gree. Hope u dy see wetin deficiency of bosom sucking don dy cos u?

...bro u took yor profile picture standin on a table & u claim u not a midget....YOU ARE A MIDGET..BE PROUD!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Guys (pics) / See How A Girl Dealt With Her Boyfriend. He's Been Crying For Days Without Food! / The Prostitute I Met Is Sweeter In Bed Than My Wife, Should I Dump My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.