Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? (2207 Views)

Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2015
Dollyak:

Like many cancer research, there are not many data to back this up. Some research have also shown it increase the risk of mouth cancer. so I wouldn't worry too much.
Naaaaahhhh..... sucking of bosom neva increase throat cancer except using ur mouth against her kitty-cat
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
pls post the proofs here.

I want to see undecided
Which of the proofz?
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2015
MrCork:

...bro u took yor profile picture standin on a table & u claim u not a midget....YOU ARE A MIDGET..BE PROUD!! angry
I tot I stood on a stool na, remove ur socket to see wella
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by pinkiberry(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2015
I also heard it but I don't think it has bin scientifically proven.
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
I also heard it but I don't think it has bin scientifically proven.
Medically proven jawe.....
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 21, 2015
ibroauthen:

Which of the proofz?
proofs to back up your points.

you can't just come here to give us a hear say, expecting us to believe that.

Who does that ? undecided
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by pinkiberry(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2015
thank you for correcting my mistake.
ibroauthen:

Medically proven jawe.....
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by ibroauthen(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
proofs to back up your points.

you can't just come here to give us a hear say, expecting us to believe that.

Who does that ? undecided
Sebi ur own fone sev dy browse.... search it ursev nah
Ok.... I don understand, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 21, 2015
ibroauthen:
Sebi ur own fone sev dy browse.... search it ursev nah
sorry.

Not interested.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by pbs4real(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2015
MrCork:

...bro u took yor profile picture standin on a table & u claim u not a midget....YOU ARE A MIDGET..BE PROUD!! angry
hahaha,u dis gayass demented imp, wre's ur biatch?no offense
Re: Is It True That Sucking Of Bosom Reduces Bosom Cancer? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 21, 2015
ibroauthen:

Thorough sucking.....
Mind u, ur own na small pikin kinda sucking? U will just suck nd not squeeze?
Haba bros eh

Eyya my guy we are talking published research not hearsay, kindly do a little on Google yourself, sucking doesn't prevent.. but research shows squeezing does! Haba bros eh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies (photo) / is this real (pic) / Advice Me, Should I Give Her The Maney?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.